Talking about movies on Yea Forums? Television shows? No. I'm on Yea Forums to save the white race

>Talking about movies on Yea Forums? Television shows? No. I'm on Yea Forums to save the white race.

Attached: 1547333968605.png (841x753, 941K)

please do not abuse the quote function

based

To be fair how many people on this board even talk about movies

at least 20 percent

300 IQ.

Is this the thread we post dead memes in?

Attached: cringe.jpg (1080x793, 119K)

I'd like to know for sure if there's anybody here who's actually like this. I occasionally say some racist stuff, but it's usually because I've been provoked into doing so by other people saying racist stuff.

It’s just getting so tiring as a young white guy. The media tries to say that all white dudes who aren’t self-hating are incel dangerous white nationalists and most of the people arguing against this are just sick of being shit on for not doing anything.

this man is a hero

Attached: A2E4B0FD-46F4-4EFC-AA61-583D1BDF6AC2.png (800x729, 62K)

sadly there are some autists that do this unironically. It’s how they compensate for being genetic dead ends

>DUDE LE EBIN TWITTER MEMES LMAO

Attached: 1543097941754.jpg (743x630, 80K)

I hate n-

Attached: to be continued.png (538x1032, 564K)

The left cant meme

You can hop down off the cross and quit suffering whenever you like Jesus. Turn off the news and quit taking a select few opinion as everyone's gospel and you'll realize most people don't give a shit about you or the stuff you seethe over and are instead worried about making it through the day themselves. Try being productive. Better for your mental health.

They will keep portraying you like that, unless you hit back. Feminists and "minorities" do not feel opressed, they just take adventage of you.

This is the only website where it isn’t the main and socially acceptable opinion.

>Please don't notice black men and Jewish women taking white male roles

Attached: merch.png (800x764, 383K)

You're full of shit. Go outside and unless you live in the ghetto you'll never be harassed nor feel the reprocussions of what you "think" you're experiencing. If you sit on Yea Forums and drink the kool-aid and hunt down random op-eds of literal who's you're just feeding your victim complex. Fact is the average person regardless of color out on the street are at worst neutral towards you and best friendly. You go looking for bad shit like you're doing and you'll find it and you're a fool if you don't think it warps your mind for the worst. Doesn't matter what your political leanings or race are what you're doing isn't the redpill or social justice or whatever the fuck you want to call it; It's self destructive.

Creative leftists are too busy making every worthwhile tv show, album, movie and book. They don't have time to make epic helicopter memes or co-opt vaporwave.

>The media tries to say that all white dudes who aren’t self-hating are incel dangerous white nationalists
Proof?
Also, have sex.

why does wh*te people get triggered by this meme?

I'm just here to shitpost, regardless of the topic, like any sane human being.

Truth hurts

>unless you live in the ghetto
Not that guy, but I used work on people's (mostly white) lawns in a predominantly black neighborhood. Every once in a while I would see black supremacist fliers posted on street lamps. They always had the typical superstitious bullshit on them about whites being invented in a lab hundreds of years ago, blacks being the real jews and about black people being able to give white people melanoma through telekinesis.
Maybe not relevant, but a funny anecdote nonetheless IMO.

this

Epic meme, fellow kek.

Attached: 1562551780697.jpg (1290x899, 323K)

>I'm on Yea Forums to btfo Nazis!

Because, like all Twitter memes, it's garbage?
I know you wouldn't understand since you are an Amerimutt, and Twitter is like 40% of your life.

keep posting that failed libtard meme maybe one day it'll finally catch on

explain how this picture is supposed to trigger anybody who isn't in $80,000 of student debt

Seething /pol/dork

no collusion

>defending hollywood
Yikes.

>Talking about movies on Yea Forums? Television shows? No. I'm on Yea Forums to save the white race.

Attached: gigachad[1].jpg (1068x601, 65K)

>still triggered by attack helicopter memes
LOL, this libtard keeps saying shit like "Y-YOU'RE TRIVIALIZING MY GENDER IDENTITY!!!!!!!" and wondering why he keeps losing

>Imagine still being a leftist on 4 channel (formerly Yea Forums) in current year (plus 4)
Oof

Attached: image.jpg (631x647, 162K)

I wasn't precisely thinking of Hollywood though. Do you think the most renowned European films or series are created by right wingers?
The right can't art.

Based

Get some fucking self-confidence holy shit faggot

>someone says something
>"LOL THAT REPRESENT EVERY PERSON OF *insert political leaning*
Everytime

Shut up nerd

Cept you incels never talk about movies. Only tranny and slide threads.

I want to rape this white bitch

Ahem... I have an announcement to make...
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK WOMEN
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK DISCORD
FUCK REDDIT
and last but certainly not least...
FUCK KIKES

Attached: 1540440605516.jpg (774x850, 197K)

Can I watch and masturbate while you do it?

wh*Toids COPING and SEETHING

i wish there were more posters like you user

have food,

What?