HA HA GUYS.. AND REMEMBER.... YOU ARE THE REAL HEROES :) bye now

HA HA GUYS.. AND REMEMBER.... YOU ARE THE REAL HEROES :) bye now.

Attached: the-boys-homelander-airplane-scene.jpg (1200x800, 79K)

Homelander is so fucking based. Did he do anything wrong?

Thanks Homelander !!! :D

Attached: 1560710552243.jpg (300x300, 19K)

>DUDE WHAT IF CAPEKINO WAS REAL LIFE?!!

Kill yourself you mentally incapacitated cretin

>Fucks Butchers wife, she cums 3 times, and knocks her up with super seed
>Drinks mommy milkies
>Fucks mommy
>Kills mommy right in front of the bad guy to prevent him from getting revenge satisfaction
>Save bad guys life after he tries to kys anyway
>Brings him to home where his wife hid to raise Chadlander's super son
>Will probably force Butcher to be his literal cuckold and raise his bastard son while he's off killing people and shit
>yfw he humiliated Butcher in literally every possible way and there is now no virtual way to get his revenge

Attached: chadlander.jpg (738x369, 22K)

>chad mommy bro
it's like he was made to be /ourguy/

>a rapist homicidal maniac is still a better superman than the dceu's

DCEU's problem wasn't supes at all though, it was pretty much everything else.

it gets funnier each time he says it
trusting stillwell

One of the problems was their Superman did not act like Superman at all. Meanwhile Homelander swoops in with a smile and charms everyone, even those he's about to let die horribly

King of /tv.

You people are disturbed. He's sick in the head.

This whole show was an allegory of the pedowood Jewish elite.

you forgot
>rapes her for like 5 hours, probably nonstop

this, a huge chunk of the movie was cavill sulking about the media bashing him, even though comic supes plays his role no matter what

He didn't rape anyone

back to pleddit where they are circlejerking about muhhh rape.

protip: she wasn't raped.

meant to say fuck

I’m pretty sure it’s implied it was consensual since she came 3 times and fucked off to raise his son. she clearly made the choice to be with chadlander then vought made her go away.

Normal human would probably die from being fucked by a supe too

>god bless America!

He objectively did nothing wrong

what about the mayors plane?

>butcher
>bad guy

Attached: 1543418634570.jpg (320x311, 17K)

He was the mayor of a rat infested shithole

He fried the flight computer.

Mayor was dirty mutt

>"ALL of this certain group of people are evil NO EXCEPTIONS"
they both operate in gray areas, butcher is certainly not a good guy himself

Attached: 1562944232414.png (500x500, 279K)

>changed all the good parts because they're "too controversial for modern sensibilities"

Attached: 1515587338.png (640x480, 332K)

>Chadlander
lel

>Fucks Butchers wife
What'd they change the twist too?

There were no good parts in the comic outside of the initial premise. The comic is shit and Ennis is a hack.

>good parts
surely you're not referring to the edgy dribble, correct?

The last few issues were good and he does a good job on the conspiracy angle.

Question for you guys...did Butcher kill the baby when he set the bomb off in the kitchen? I don't remember if the baby was ever taken from the room or not. I don't think it was.

>gangfuck taken out specifically because of #metoo

Attached: chadlander.png (2518x1280, 274K)

>all these morons calling Butch a cuck

His wife literally got bred by a superior being - Aryan, blonde, blue-eyed and, oh yeah, SUPERHUMAN.

It's only cuckery if your girl fucks a subhuman.

Attached: 6cuuj55hgcs01.jpg (798x1043, 239K)

Yep. Homelander was planning on killing Stillwell and the baby anyway.

Is Black Noir still a clone?

Turns butcher into a sissy.

It's the next step.

Attached: 1544420006630.gif (300x403, 1.16M)

He certainly isn't but not many people are in this world. But his bias is at least anchored in some truth. The vast majority of the supes are decadent and completely void of any morals. And he's shown that he does care about his friends on some level even if his Ahab syndrome got the best of him in the end. Homelander on the other hand is an egotistical maniac with no redeeming qualities.

Cuckery's cuckery. I appreciate Butcher's contribution, but Homelander's the real hero here.

Apparently not, which is shit since the idea that Homelander did nothing at all wrong and was being gaslit into becoming a psychopath was cool.

He ate a baby and skullfucked its mother to death

Not really but the ensuing mental instability from believing he did caused him to commit equally heinous acts

Attached: 2B897E45-8604-4679-86EB-61716185ED97.jpg (1000x1153, 540K)

>Ennis is a hack
His Punisher is pretty good. That was before he went full edgelord though.

Attached: 1338613453639.jpg (978x1506, 272K)

do people over the age of 13 really think ennis is a good writer

I've read a theory here that the baby was a supe, but if that's not true then yeah the baby is toast.

Only earlier Ennis before he lost his shit.
I also like the times where he drops the edgelord shit and puts his mind to it.

Thats Black Noir

When will we finally get REAL comic kino

Attached: 23364809._SX540_.gif.jpg (540x414, 87K)

Do you just not read spoilers? He made that clear.

>he doesnt know about Black Noir yet

Attached: 900127aa36f8795fa45bdeb79aa0fbcb.jpg (374x250, 16K)

Was it autism?

Attached: A7E96A26-F2E5-4212-8FB8-6F3B03137BC2.jpg (1322x906, 552K)

Fuck

Attached: filth4-1024x785.gif (1024x785, 477K)

Morrison's been worming his way out of Alan Moore's adaptation curse lately, probably because Alan's getting older and weaker. They've adapted Morrison's Doom Patrol and Happy! so far, though the former was a shit adaptation and Happy! got cancelled.
He just needs a little more time before the curse breaks entirely.

go back to Yea Forums faggot

>virtual way to get his revenge
uh, no sweetie.

did you not see the turnaround everyone did on Dany once she snapped? we love this shit. lurk moar, summerfag.

Homelander's whisper to Stillwell in the finale.

It sounded like reverse audio.
Has anybody reversed it yet?

It's a shame. He has a lot of crap but buried between it are neat unique ideas.

Attached: 5vwv6J7.jpg (660x1013, 333K)

or American culture at large

Chadlander was looking for her when he remembered she existed, though. The doctor probably hid her somewhere with the kid.

Lmao who writes this shit?

One thing I don't like is that Garth Ennis doesn't have anything to say other than just unbridled cynicism.

Cynicism and deconstruction are ok, but eventually you have to stop hating everything. Cynicism is easy. Belief is hard.

I'd like to see this adapted too

Attached: 51HDtfQVTcL.jpg (326x500, 43K)

Agreed, being an edgelord all the time just makes the shocking shit boring.

>didn't realize Homelander was Lucas fucking Hood until I started watching

Based as shit. When will Kai show up?

that's not how it works.
cucks is being so inferior that your inferiority exceeds the emotional security you've built with your wife.
A nigger doing it makes you far inferior to a nigger, an aryan doing it makes you far inferior to an aryan.
In either case, a normal person shouldn't have this happen because of their relationship with their partner.
That's why cuckoldry is so shameful, it's sentimentality, hope and conviction getting figuratively raped by ugly animalistic impulse.

>Chadlander

MISS Chadlander Bong.

As long as best girl shows up im all good, I miss copfu

Attached: Goils.jpg (736x549, 63K)

That mayor decided to blackmail superheroes. Seriously, that dude played the game and he got got.

>no Terror
>ergo no “Why’d you kill me dog, Jack?”
SHIT adaptation

I can't imagine there's any substance in this at all.

Terror was in it, but who the fuck knows what happened to him.
Might turn out later that he just left Terror at home throughout season 1.

not enough child rape and constant gore for you? cringey little edgelord faggot

snip snip faggot

Attached: 1561954263972.png (989x658, 72K)

It bums me out that Deva's actress hit the wall so early. She was prime "suburban white trash slutlet" in season 1.

Don't try and move those goal posts you fucking cuckold.

>Have a show about a vigilante group that take out Superheroes
>the anti-supe group is the worst part of the show, the Supes carry the whole thing

a strange direction for the show to take, I have to admit

I clipped it and reversed it myself.

I think he just says
>I know I have a son.

Simon should've played Wee Hughie, he was even the inspiration.

Well she was also still finishing puberty, so her going full five head doesn't surprise me. It's always a gamble with child actors.

It’s not really a necessary moment but it’s a good insight into Butcher’s psyche and provides some catharsis in what had been a pretty depressing arc

Disagree. Butcher and Frenchie were great.

That, and Terror would give something for the group to bond over. As it is, they're barely friends.

This shit doesnt make sense to me, in a world with superpowers and genetic researching and shit he doesn't for a second think maybe the photos are fake or that a super powered person with the ability to shapeshift or disguise himself might have done these actions?

too old

Context?

The CIA and Vought got people to check the authenticity of the photos, and if they're convinced, it wouldn't take much for HL to think they're true too.

For the shapeshifting Supe, presumably they checked all of them out beforehand.

Dude fucking killed it in this role. I actually noticed a difference in tone from the first time he said it to the last. It got more condescending as time went on.

And yet the dude was fucking made outta wood in Banshee. Maybe that was the character. Idk. I'm just glad we finally got kino capeshit (and it was at the expense of all the DCfags).

Attached: 8bc1dc71-3513-4c33-8adb-8d07fcafc027-the-boys-boys_101_64338v2_rgb (1).jpg (960x540, 101K)

I think because they're applying the 'what if superheroes were real' thing equally, like Homelander and The Deep are given empathetic storylines instead of being pure cunts like in the comic.

It doesn't excuse them but it makes them more complex.
Like the Deep is set up to be a sexual harasser and you think the show wants you to hate him, then every scene after is him legitmately caring about the environment and animal rights and being upset no one else gives a shit, and you realise he's a real person who took advantage of his celebrity over women because he didn't know better, he's not just an ireedeemable rapist, and he ends up in such a sad state you feel sorry for him. Nobody saw that coming after the first two eps.

Homelander of course has completely gone past the moral event horizon, but they took the time to show he has severe psychologial issues not connected to having godlike powers. He had an emotionally abusive upbringing and found out the entire system that raised him and gives his life purpose was lying to him and betraying him. He desperately wants a family and his mom and dad figures were cunts and they hid he has a son, which he wanted.
Anyone can relate to him being so completely fucked with with by people he trusts. Sure the comic twist was 'unfair' to him too and quite interesting, but I think this is more interesting. Here's a fucking completely evil superman who murders people and causes havoc, but he's actually fucked up by other people being cunts to him, not because he has all that power.

>shit talking banshee

Eat glass, negro.

Attached: 1493347869605.jpg (1600x1200, 491K)

How can anyone read that garbage when the art and coloring are so unprofessional?

In the comics, Butcher has a dog named Terror. He doesn't do much except follow the group around, being playful and shit.

In one of the end arcs, a bunch of blackmail pictures of one of the members of the Seven is released. He thought it was the Boys, it wasn't. Homelander decides to take no action as to not have all the blackmail the Boys have be released, and that member of the Seven goes on to kill Terror. In return, Butcher hunts him down, and stabs him repeatedly with a knife while saying "Why'd you kill me dog, Jack?"

Attached: terror moments before being written out of the show.jpg (1280x721, 150K)

Aw man

Attached: D56DA781-ADFE-4684-A114-E1F27D4928B6.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Seriously, all fucking capeshit colorists must fucking hang for raping what the lineartists and inkers do with shitty fucking gradient blobs and post processing effects out the wazoo

I couldn't have said it better myself. God the comic would've been better in black and white. But no it just shits on all the linework.

Reminder that Super Duper are the only ones who did nothing wrong

Attached: C31260B4-C32E-4ECB-8441-4E4DB7318C21.png (439x640, 505K)

don't forget the second moment of kino, shortly after that one

Attached: Butcher_Terror.jpg (645x1023, 96K)

That one was hard to read

In the comic Butcher is constantly accompanied by his bulldog, called Terror. He has trained Terror to dryhump things on the command "Terror, fuck it".
The whole team really like the dog and scenes in the comic with them playing with the dog and taking turns to feed him walk him etc are used for team bonding scenes. Butcher of course really loves his dog.

At one point the Seven decide to ruin the life of one of the Seven (who is not in the show) by releasing blackmail material of him having gay orgies and shit. The hero, Jack, retalliates by killing Terror.

Butcher then immediately has some weird kind of psychotic break, finds Jack and slowly knifes him to death while constantly asking 'Why'd you kill me dog, Jack?"
Over and over, every time the knife goes in.
Jack can't answer as Butcher is holding him by the throat as he slowly puts the knife in and out of his belly.

It's a weird combination of emotionally affecting and edgy violence, which is essentially what the Boys comic is all over.

That’s Black Noir

Reminder that Yea Forumsfags belong on Yea Forums.
Don't know why you fucking nerds keep migrating to Yea Forums, you have 3+ comics threads over there about The Boys.
Now get lost, homo!

Attached: image (1).jpg (500x500, 33K)

They broke Hughie’s car and failed to get a cat out of a tree

>Good Characters
Butcher
Frenchie
Homelander
Aquaman

>Bad Characters
everybody else

The art is atrocious.

It's an adaptation, what do you expect?

Post all of your successful comics.

to talk about the actual adaption and not the comics you fags

This. All fucking comic niggers must fucking hang.

Might be they're going for Lamplighter retiring because of the dog

talking about the material being adapted is part of discussion about the adaptation.

>rapist
You keep using that word, and I don't think you know what it means.

A-Train was decent. The actor did a great job at the end there. I actually felt for the guy.

agreed basically

Reading a synopsis of the comics.

The tv show, it's not brilliant or anything, but it's much better written.

thanks for saying something. they just won't stop shitting up our threads with spoilers. i'd tell the mods, but i ain't no snitch (ironically if it were the reverse and tvchads were raiding co, they'd go crying about their "safespace", fuckin faggots.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x325, 2.26M)

I don't mind the Yea Forums fags just as long as they mind the fucking spoilers. I've learned far more than I should have about what probably comes next. Using spoiler tags isn't even hard to do.

why the fuck did they make Hughie a yank? we're not gonna get Highland Laddie comfykino with Det and Bobby or him constantly being mistaken for a mick. does Amazon just think burgers can't relate to non-burgers?

Least it not anime

A Scottish accent sounds like complete gibberish to Americans. The American audience wouldn't be able to understand him.

The show has diverged so much from the comics already that I doubt anything from the comics could be considered a spoiler. The biggest twist of all already seems pretty much confirmed not to be happening in the show

I don't have to be a successful artist or an artist at all to recognize shit art. I have eyes. I guess you don't criticize movies, music, or books, right?

>read a summary
>act as though you're an expert on the subject

this should be a banner for Yea Forums

>simon pegg says jinx once
haha did u catch that

That doesn't even matter. Use spoiler tags for potential spoilers either way.

oh, that's another thing, no Oor Wullie gags. Hughie saying "jings" and "crivvens" unironically and other britbong characters mocking him for it was a nice touch.

the comics are edgelord garbage

>act as though you're an expert on the subject

where did i claim to be an expert?
there are major thematic and tonal distinctions evident from very distinct narrative choices between the two

If Black Noir's only power is super strength and the invulnerability that comes with that, how is he expected to kill Homelander? Homelander has super senses, can fly to stay out of range, laser vision to cut people down and can probably evade Black Noir for as long as he wants to so long as he just fucks things up instead of staying in one place to rule or something

Your ability depends on how seriously I take you. You are free to complain about anything. But you just sound like another dipshit who has never worked on any skill in his life spewing his insecurity into the world. You never achieved anything so you attack everyone that has.

Homelander is the best acting capeshit has had since early Spiderman days. The way he turns on the charm and feels completely genuine and then flips on a dime into a raging psychotic is amazing. That dude is talented.

Reminder that this is what a Chad looks and acts like

Attached: 1564363654911.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

and 99% of viewers would have no clue what's going on, and would also think that type of speech is ridiculous

the element of surprise

and you grasped that from the summary, did you. are you going to wikipedia for more examples?

your two smoking barrels gobblygook is unintelligible gibberish, 'mate' and stop bitching about another countries adaptation as if your existence isn't sum'd up as a parody essex girl.

>People on plane start panicking
>Hehe alright everyone just calm down, calm down now I SAID GET BACK OR I'LL LASER EVERY FUCKING ONE OF YOU GODDAMNIT

Attached: 1563523883829.jpg (488x432, 105K)

But the super senses

Lmao did you fucking scribble that shit out or something?

Agreed. But why even come here and post comic book panels and blacked out spoilers???

There's a million places for them to discuss that shit from r/TheBoys to r/comics, etc. For some reason, they just want to ruin the TV experience for Yea Forums - and that's why everyone hates them.

I've never met one Yea Forums poster that was a colossal faggot loser. Period.

Attached: x1080-1OA.jpg (1677x1080, 180K)

if black noir was stronger than homelander, the problem would just repeat itself

>and you grasped that from the summary

Yes.
From reading major plot points I can detect the different thematic objectives of both the show and the comic, and can appropriately form an opinion that the comic is worse.

I think the implication is that what powers he does have are much stronger than Homelander’s

Attached: 20D1BC01-9E3E-4E95-9832-000F20744BDA.jpg (2048x1577, 703K)

As he is a clone, it can be assumed that he has all of his powers and abilities as well,

The wildest part is how he also elicits sympathy by tearing up during some scenes and even that feels genuine. He hits the whole fucking emotional range and it never feels cartoony in the way capeshit acting usually does.

And then you try to deflect. We both know that you're a loser that never got anywhere. And when someone else does it pisses you off.

And what if the summary was wrong? You'd just go on, being wrong.

Then why not still demonstrate the ability to fly? What power do the others seem to think he has?

The Deep was not a pure cunt in the comic

He was probably the one with the cleanest moral slate aside from Starlight.

Yeah, and I wouldn't care either.

Should have just put a bomb inside of him somewhere that they can trigger. Go in through his nose or eyes or something

I'm not interested in getting into a pissing contest to prove myself to some Yea Forums autist. No idea why you're so defensive of mediocre comic art in a mediocre comic.

For real.
I personally likes when he did the baptism and it looked up at him smiling through the water. Good shit. Was pretty creepy.

His job is to check on homelander and it's way easier to do so when you are not threatening and just part of the background

How uncivilized

Attached: 1545170842205.jpg (590x460, 21K)

And I'm not interested in hearing the opinions of a mediocre man on a topic that he's not able to understand.

A lot of them have flight though or super strength, they wouldn't care

He's also a Batman analog.

This series is kino AF. It's basically "The Avengers Deconstructed". The world is finally back to agreeing that Aquafag is a joke.

#dolphinfucker

Attached: DC Is Ruined Forever Now.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

>Play to your audience so you can go murder a bunch of terrorists for fun

Attached: 1564369142849.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

No bully the fish man, he's a superhero having a midlife crisis

Attached: Right in the gills.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

>It's about ordinary people vs Super powers!
>The Boys only win fights through sheer luck or relying on people with powers

what did the show makers mean by this?

Attached: 1564532529280[1].jpg (1421x530, 287K)

He didn't though.
He invited Butcher wife to bathroom and she just fine after 3 hours wild sex.
Except you count false rape

>"The Avengers Deconstructed"
As far as hero deconstructions go, this is neither groundbreaking or high quality.

It's solid, but don't suck it off.

You're right. I just can't comprehend the nuances and complexities of comic illustration. I will defer to the experts on Yea Forums in the future. I sincerely apologize for offending your high brow sensibilities.

He's not rich or techie enough. Isn't that Tech Knight or whatever? Black Noir seems more like Bizarro except not dumb and following orders/conditioning

>what did the show makers mean by this?

realism

>quiet stealthy mysterious figure in all black that has a power check on the most powerful being on the planet

Congrats, you figured out that he's not "literally" batman.

>That part where he talks about getting a guy to drive an eco friendly car
>Later scene Deep drives a Hummer

K i N o

Cavill always act like douchebag (though he fit villain role or asshole guy)
Meanwhile, Anthony starr have charm as perfect guy who dindu nuffin

IT WAS A RENTAL

Are women mad yet that Deep is being portrayed somewhat sympathetically despite being a rapist?

>It's basically "The Avengers Deconstructed"

That already fucking exists, it's called The Ultimates verse. This show is not ground breaking in the slightest, it's just edgy shit that has nothing to say.

Attached: 2989264-7076132903-capta.jpg (1592x1240, 380K)

Did they just bust out 'the power of friendship' bullshit for a show about gill raping and baby murdering?

Attached: Helen-Lovejoy.gif.png (770x280, 101K)

In the comic, the major reason why he lost his mind it's cuz he couldn't deal with the fact of having all that powerr and yet not being able to stop himself with committing all those atrocities he was unfairly accused of.
In fact he embrace his depravity with regret as a way to assert an prove his power, expecialy over himself since he felt how actually powerless he was. (It's the point of pressure that the Vought guy used to save his life at the end of the comic when homelander come to his office to kill him)

Man i'm really pissed off when Yea Forumsmic decide they kill all MC Except Hughes by using Butcher as maniac. Really fucking wasted!!!

He's cute, so not really.

The TICK died for this show... but I'm okay with that... cause this show takes a diarrhea dump all over DC comics! Blahahaha!! The Flash is actually a nigger now. Holy fucking JUST.

Attached: another DC character race swapped JUST.jpg (326x196, 72K)

His message is cheesy but he's 100% right. Having the Boys hopped up on V is lame as fuck.

Seems like normies barely know this show exists. It has zero focus on tumblr and twitter from what I can tell.

No, there still no evidence. It could be Black Noir is the one that pull the string all along. Including CIA case

The Female still has her powers, and is still used as a instant win button.

also since MM has no powers it really ruins the pollution due to corporate carelessness/the futility of trying to sue a corporation thing he had going in his backstory, let alone the fact his family is normal now

Drop the dressed in black and he is Bizarro, made to have superman's powers and keep him in check, difference is he's not dumb but is still a failed clone in that he's cuckoo. Batman has checks for more than superman and it doesn't involve a fucking fist fight

My man.

Take a look at all the members of the Seven.
Do you see any sort of pattern going on here?
Any sort of character parallels?
Do they remind of any other particular team of super heroes?

You're autistic so I know you like patterns.
Put the pieces together.

MM has had fuck all character development, there's plenty of time for that next season.

Hughie having powers would be a lot of fun considering starlight and the fact rest of seven hate him

If it turned out to be consensual, I honestly hope this further twists into Butcher losing his shit and killing her. Cheating women are just the the fucking worst.

>I'm autistic for pointing out a character has more in common with bizarro and that another character is more like Batman
Lol, that analog is still weak

The whole selling point of black noir was being the sophisticaed smart dark anti-hero that study the situation from afar. He's a caricature of batman, just look at how they want him to "use his gadget and prove mind over natural capabilities" when they want him to drive a fucking jet aircraft and he just trash it away cuz he's braindead and he doesn't actually need to.

This is Yea Forums. We're talking about the show where he isn't a clone of Homelander.

>comicfags everybody!

Attached: giphy (5).gif (245x270, 1.82M)

>YOU STAY BACK, OR I WILL LASER YOU, GODDAMMIT! I WILL LASER EVERY FUCKING ONE OF YOU!

Attached: Homelander.png (2544x1088, 3.32M)

You're autistic because you can't get over the fact that the character isn't a more direct parody of Batman.

Can you really say no to Homelander though? Pretty sure he'd kill her without thinkning twice or fuck her up for saying no. They're not on equal footing at all, he's a psychotic superman.

technically that remains to be seen, though the Female being able to make him bleed does make it seem like that's the case

she didn't need to sign no NDA and leave Butcher without so much as a word, not to mention she seemed ok with seeing HL before she saw Billy.

Like inglorious basterds

Attached: jamesstilwellcomics1.jpg (199x301, 36K)

This role of Stuckmann's is incredible. Everyone told me he was a bad actor but he's just blowing it outta the fucking park.

Attached: stuckmen.png (519x655, 781K)

Why is there a random CGI fly in a scene every episode what the fuck is this

I love that comicbook faggots hate the show cause it diverges so much from the comics (naturally, cause the comic sucked!).
And yet, they cannot stop obsessing about the TV show. The fucking losers that hate it, talk about it more than the alphas that love it?!
THIS is the mind of a Yea Forumsfag, but don't tell them that, they'll just deny it like they deny sex with women.

Attached: ebony maw in The Boys when.jpg (1200x899, 68K)

She looked pretty horrified to see both of them.

Chill, it's just being able to talk about something you enjoy since ages since no one gived a damn about the comic.

I hope you don't think its anything important

Attached: 1564532127438[1].jpg (1429x586, 348K)

Watching Yea Forums unanimously come together as a team to bully Yea Forums has been one of the unexpected joys of this show.

>not to mention she seemed ok with seeing HL

Not really, she looked pretty hesitant. The NDA may be out of shame, plenty of victims feel that. I say the area is too grey to jump right into cheating.

Women who don't fight to the death to preserve their virtue are literally whores.

The comics are edgy bullshit. The show does everything better, but it's not the comic, so it sucks, according to some people.

can't wait for homeskillet to really fly off the handle in s2 when he finds out his son is the "family control" model the old man mentioned

unironically based

Attached: Marvelchads Approve.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

I just don't like that 9/11 was only Homelander and Maeve instead of all seven.

>implying you'd even try to fight back if Homelander decided to pound your boypussy

Irredeemable/Incorruptible is a better comic.
Watchmen is a better comic.

The show's not bad, but it's a shit "superhero deconstruction" comic.

>lol look at me, i'm GAY!
just 41% yourself already

>Irredeemable/Incorruptible is a better comic.

No they aren't. They're just as shit, if not even moreso.

Does anyone know where I can find a stream of this online? I don't have Amazon Prime and used up my free trial.

Who fucking cares? Was 9/11 handled better in the books? No. It was a comedy of errors and it showed that supes are incompetent. The show did it better. The show does everything better. The show abandons worthless plotlines (Batman but edgy!, X-Men but they were all raped!) and does the story better.

>It was a comedy of errors and it showed that supes are incompetent
Yes and I wanted to see it in the show.

Same thing happened with Yea Forumsfags and GOT. They refuse to stay in their containment boards, so do your best to ignore the sad pathetic geeks and move on.

Attached: oh no! that didn't happen in the books, fuck my ass!.jpg (960x1440, 157K)

thepiratebay.rocks

torrent it

I'm implying you wouldn't try to fight back if you were raped by Superman because you're a limp wristed fatso.

>i hate everything from the comic just because they're in the comic

Attached: 1545136793493.jpg (600x842, 115K)

>Just these 2!
>So they can tell the world we left the rest of them to fucking die? No, leave them
I love how little he cares for people, at all

Ya know all that edginess was just for the sake of giggles? It's the only shit with gore stuffs i can make me normiest lads laugh

Digital color is a disease. See also: Nippon.

>no u!
very original

I don't hate everything from the comic, Mr. Straw Man. I do like that the show made A-Train Black and The Deep White. Both characters benefited from this.

That's not "no u"ing

Season 2 details!

>No word on Butcher, as that wife thing just took his motivation down the shitter and they're going to have to spin hard to come up with a reason as to why he's still going on with the Boys

Attached: 1564532834464[1].jpg (1469x505, 256K)

The plane scene in the books was more like: "geez huys, it's easy stuffs, 5minutes and we home. who fukcing need training and organization when u able to do shits we do?" [GONE BAD]
while in the tv series it turned out more like similar but with a pinth of 2deep4me "we and they" that's way more edgy and pretentious of the whole entire comic

Why doesn't Homelander just quit the seven and run for president? He's over 35 (I assume) and has a U.S. birth certificate, he's the most famous and well loved man in the country and would win the vote against anyone by a landslide.

Is there some kind of law in this universe against supes holding political office?

In the comic they tried that in like the 1960s and ran a poll to see what people thought and only like 2% of Americans would've voted for him because they thought he'd have too much power or it was too close to voting to someone like Jesus.

In the comic you can see and actuallly feel how much of a child threated like a disposable shiny toy he is.
In fact, the Vaugh guy job is bullying him and keeping him in his place lol

It's not edgy and pretentious at all. It is way more understandable and fleshed out in the show. You're just arguing because the show is different. Basically, EVERYBODY is different in the show and it's for the better. Everybody is better fleshed out. That lame Black Noir twist (hopefully) doesn't happen. Homelander has a reason to act the way he does that isn't gaslighting.

Stillwell being full passive-agressive on Homelander was some of the best stuff in the comic. Show gave us something very different. They also got rid of Stillwell... so I guess Homelander will just get more and more unhinged from now on without anyone to reign him in.

>2deep4me

lmao how stupid are you

>stormfront

It's not more understandable since in the comic that point is just plain obvious that the author just analyze over it, cuz it's like shooting fishes in a barrel, cheap and effective.
The comic is not serious at all, you are just mad cuz the show present itself as more mature and serious (easier to seel, expecially on tv) and when comic fan shit about the lack of giggles and being focused on bantz u go in 2deep4u mode.
I didn't complain about it being different, I just wrote about the different feeling transmitted.
Like, showing maeve doing stuffs is actually nice but ruin the whole point of her existence as a character in the story by trivilaizing her like another superhero.
The show it's its how thing, it's nice it's different but you can see it's more commercialized

I hope his mouth lightning whatever the fuck looks good. Think they'll do herogasm?

>tfw live in tasmania
bros...

I used it to express: "cheap and bland dramatizating to get normies interest and make them question themself about the most basics stuffs ever, filling themself with grandiosity"

I'm not mad at all. I am not mad that the show had better characterization than the comics. What a stupid comment.

Maybe!

Attached: 1564532676038[1].jpg (1446x381, 209K)

Implying an hour of heroes nutting on a giant blue back tumor would be disliked

>saved people when he could
>stopped crime
>destroyed thots who lied to him
>put things in motion that will lead to the USA being better defended
>saved a man AND reunited him with his wife who he thought was dead, AFTER that man tried to kill him
Homelander, more like Brolander

By showing itself about being all serious, the show absurdetly have less charaterization then in the comic.
The most vivid comparison is the show being the "mature" kid in school that brag about bland stuffs to impress and make himself llok like sasuke, while the comic is a lad drinking in a pub and doing stupid shit in order to hide his actual real tragedies.
Just a different target audience

um wtf? I love Homelander now

1/2
will they skip this?

Attached: Boysv2-174 Kopie.jpg (1920x2950, 1.12M)

2/2
lel

Attached: Boysv2-175 Kopie.jpg (1920x2950, 582K)

>By showing itself about being all serious, the show absurdetly have less charaterization then in the comic.
You do not understand the English language, and it is hard to take your argument seriously..

Just finished the "Believe" episode and goddamn that was trash. I feel like it was a Seth McFarlane dissertation on atheism. Is the rest of the show that cringe?

Attached: IMG_20190620_121556.jpg (750x390, 95K)

>no super duper spinoff ever
no sir, i dont like it

It's 4 am, and you ridiculize yourself by attacking me on how I write instead of what I'm comunicating? lel
You just confirmed what I said, you are the perfect target audience "facade boy"

literally no

it's all black noir

I think Homelander wanted Butcher to live with the knowledge that he killed a baby, and drop him off with his wife's son afterwards just to see what'd happen.

You appear to be a bot."Ridiculize" is not a word. Relax, Mr. Russian.

You're not a native English speaker. It's obvious that you are not. Why pretend?

what, it's 1 am dude

no but you appreciate him for what he is. he does things well that other people don't. his overt military fetish actually compliments the punisher well.

>Seth Rogen

Attached: 1541187056223.png (647x740, 14K)

I never said I was, I just said how sad is to attack one persone expressions instead of the idea that he's comunicating.
It's like a kid discussing in a playground that, when he doesn't know what to say, he start to make fun on the other appeareance

That's another way to comunicate that I'm not american lel

Your discussions are stupid and you should probably kill yourself. You fail to get your point across, and your point is bad.

If it is any consolation it was worse in the books and was toned down in the series.

you did prove it though, and you do keep doing so.
You will never get my point but whoever read our messages will do at least, expecially thanks to you.

"Expecially" is also not a word, you Russian fuck. You also have bad opinions.

Will they adopt Frenchie's origin?

Attached: RCO014.jpg (978x1600, 425K)

this was good indeed

Doesn't surprise me. For some reason, Western comic writers despise religion a lot more than traditional authors. That Warren Ellis Castlevania had lines implying the Devil was a dumb thing to believe in, in a universe about fucking vampires.

Yea Forumsfags are still here spoiling shit on Yea Forums aye?...

Well have a taste of your own medicine:

>AQUALAD IS NOW CANON

G

A

Y

enjoy Aquaman 2 ya worthless fucks as it's been announced it has a focus on Black Manta's family

Attached: I will continue spoiling comics animation until you leave.png (1212x966, 830K)

>just finished the show
>only 8 episodes
what the fuck man
I was expecting 10-12
fucking blueballing piece of shit why'd it have to be capekino

Attached: 1458757149614.png (351x364, 258K)

Blahahahaa!!! The absolute state of Yea Forums's cartoons!! Is this why they hate The Boys, cause it ain't flaming faggotry like the rest of DC?! Looks like the queershit of Coon Patrol just wasn't enough. BTFO!

Attached: YOU ARE FUCKING LOSERS.jpg (430x307, 32K)

He has every power Homelander has but is stronger. He only pretends to be Batman because that is his role and part of the branding they have for him. I'm actually more interested in Black Noir in this incarnation because instead of him being the one driving Homelander insane he could instead be a totally normal version of the Homelander that just enjoys Piano and doing normal things. Hell he didn't even kill the Female and he could have.

It would be a huge departure for him to just be that normal Homelander they always wanted because instead of needing him to be the Homelander he just got to be some anonymous super and Clark Kent the rest of his time.

I know, it sucks.

But "The Boys" is Marvelkino, don't post Warner Bros shit here. DC hasn't put out anything worth watching since the Dark Knight.

Attached: spy 1.jpg (1535x1077, 165K)

What? The Boys is Vertigo, which I think DC owns.

So I don't intend to watch this show, can anyone explain to me why the black Flash dude that obliterates the other guy's girlfriend mid-run was in such a hurry? Was he carrying a bomb or something?

If you can't see how The Boys totally destroyed the Justice League and became official Marvelchads... then idk what to tell you.

Attached: aquaman2.jpg (225x225, 10K)

The Boys is dynamite. It was Vertigo at one point, but DC did not like the JLA parodies.

Running drugs if I recall.

I think gay Wonder Woman says later that it was just a package for delivery, but he was running late (which he obsessed about the whole series).

Ahh, alright. Thanks. So if he stopped he'd have a heart attack or something?

The Deep is the best part of the show prove me wrong

What?

gone.. and Mother's Milk's too

>implying

Attached: RCO016.jpg (1280x1968, 511K)

No I mean he was literally running drugs to deliver to terrorists and was on a time schedule if I recall right.

>admiting you're a hack
Strange strategy he chose to use

That's a one out of a thousand moment in his comics and he only really does it involving relationships.

Trannys are the 41% brainlet

>she came three times
That was obviously a lie, it took Homelander ten seconds to cum in his undies when mommy Stilwell sat on his lap

Attached: press x.png (492x280, 85K)

Somebody start a new Gamethread.

I'm not done destroying Yea Forumsfags yet!

Attached: tf+001.jpg (1200x1555, 411K)

Speaking of denial, beta, you should read my comic...

The comics are trash. The only things Amazon got wrong were writing Billy's character, not including Terror, and Stilwell.
Stilwell was great but they'll need to bring in another corporate character for that epic facedown with unhinged Homelander

well you cant take that at face value
he's a complete fucking psychopath so fucking some broad on a one night stand is just stroking his ego and not very sexually intense
fucking his mommy who he's been lusting after for god knows how long? extremely intense

Attached: homelander is gonna say it.jpg (1047x1600, 541K)

Can't believe that Dwight Schrute looking motherfucker is only 27. He looks about 40.

He wanted to casually fuck that chick and was relaxed.
Mommyfu was top tier to him. It's like the difference between fucking a 6/10 slag and a 10/10 hopping on you.

>Why hasn't Homelander left the base in a week?
>He just keeps shouting "YES MOMMY XEV MILKIES MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY" from his room

>it's an edgy incels worship the sadistic character episode
Same happened with ramsey and euron

asshole

Problem is that Homelander remembers fucking Becca, so it can't have been Black Noir. That+the fact that Homelander is already a psycho makes me think they're dropping that storyline altogether.

lol and you think homelander wouldnt? the fact the cavill supes would sulk is because he is conflicted in using his powers and is afraid to harm someone and when he does save someone he stills get shits on, and this isnt about comic supes this is about a "what if" scenerio about supes being in a real world like the current one we have. if cavill supes was raised on a test tube and being manipulated to have no sympathy for human life, then maybe he couldve acted like homelander

assuming HL is telling the truth about remembering it. He didn't recall her originally.

If there are thousands of people with superpowers why would this megacorporation let some newbie join their most prestigious team without any training whatsoever? You'd think it's like any corporate structure where you work your way up and that's the ultimate promotion

Attached: The-Boys-Season-1-Episode-5-Starlight.jpg (1920x816, 87K)

I took that as him not remembering her as anything really special, he's probably done the same thing to hundreds if not thousands of women over the years.

Post favorite covers/pages

Attached: -223 copy.jpg (1000x1537, 390K)

So did Homelander intentionally fry the plane controls or did he just fuck up?

Attached: 1480028310527.jpg (300x287, 18K)

She did work her way up. She was on smaller teams and even dated Drummer Boy for awhile.
She'd been trained since birth.

Dang, Reichsmann is pissed

>If there are thousands of people with superpowers why would this megacorporation let some newbie
The megacorporation is the one creating the superheroes
>without any training whatsoever?
None of them have any real training, they're just celebs with superpowers
>You'd think it's like any corporate structure where you work your way up and that's the ultimate promotion
That is more or less what happened, but instead of "work" it's just about increasing popularity. Starlight's mom marketed her the same way those soulless hollywood moms exploit their daughters until they manage to get acting careers.

He fucked up and couldn't be arsed to save them the hard way.
Figured at that point he could spin it as a way to say the military had a faster response time.

Fucked up, then decided trying to save everyone on board wasn't worth the trouble

hard to say, he's shown to be able to control his lasers enough to not fry everything. But he's also the kind of guy to just say fuck it and bail.

>You people are disturbed. He's sick in the head.

Attached: images (1).png (207x243, 7K)

Based and metajokepilled

Based casting
>superpower is running quickly
>careless and arrogant
>zero self-awareness
>drug addict

there were commercials playing on TV for the show at two different bars I went to earlier tonight

> wee wee stick

Man, I remember one of them bitches was on her period but she said she was bleeding blood turds

>You'll never hang out with an autistic special needs supergroup

>enjoy the adaptation as much as the original
>with the sole exception of Stillwell being a complete chickenshit bitch in comparison to the comics version, who was arguably the most interesting/entertaining character in the entire series

JUST

Attached: stillwell.jpg (1328x2048, 420K)

With Stilwell he showed very precise control. I say he intentionally fucked the controls up

But even then, he let the terrorist kill the pilot. We know Homelander can move fast enough to save Butcher from an explosion. There's no way he couldn't snap the terrorist's arm before he has time to shoot.

I hope Gus takes his role in the show

Forgotpic

Attached: -457 copy.jpg (1000x1537, 392K)

whyd they kill off his dog in the show

dogs are hard to train, but he does have his own episode in season 2.

Attached: 1564531898142[1].jpg (1444x818, 368K)

Are those Super Duper guys based and fren pilled?

I think the biggest misstep is The Boys not being powered themselves and not being bankrolled by the gov.

That would make a fantastic mini-series. Especially the crushing feeling of the certain knowledge the planet is completely fucked.

It was entirely intentional and was made to look accidental for when Maeve was questioned about it later.

You know why? There was no reason to laser him much less that fucking hard considering the extreme control Homelander has shown. Once he killed the pilot the terrorist didn't have any more cards. They could have captured him or just killed him by hand to avoid damaging the instruments.

But not only did Homelander laser him. He lasered him and then dragged it so it also hit the controls. Go watch that scene. Look at where the terrorist is standing and where the controls are. Homelander killed the terrorist instantly and then destroyed the controls as they were nowhere near the guy he was originally aiming at.

It is one of those things that if you actually watch the scene it becomes obvious there was no reason for the controls to be destroyed as he was dead about a second before the controls were hit and was in an entirely different direction.

Read My War Gone By

It's one of Ennis best works

Attached: 9msc4qk.jpg (1920x2951, 1.13M)

This. Although he can't fly, can't shoot lasers and no super senses, he's tough enough that he can fall out of an airline at full speed and altitude and walk away.

I know it's great cause it's at least not marvel capeshit but shit I can't get into it. The writing is too juvenile.

DC archetypes + MCU being fucking everywhere

It was never implied he didn't have the other powers. We just never saw them used.

Piracy harms the artists and the creators. That being said, get on the megalinks wave

>that time chadlander brought a picture of him with a bunch of black people to work
what was he thinking?