The /pol/tards are already in heavy seethe mode over The Witcher, and we're still months out...

The /pol/tards are already in heavy seethe mode over The Witcher, and we're still months out. As we get closer to release date, we're going reach Captain Marvel levels of rage. If we're lucky though, we'll get an actual The Last Jedi style meltdown.

Attached: Capture.png (688x404, 105K)

Do you think they ever get tired of being so angry all the time?

Literally who cares. Unless you are some pollack and the books are literally the greatest thing your country has done since genociding 6 million jews, it is just a game that no one remembers at this point.

>more than 1 person hates The Witcher Netflix adaptation
woah

>seething
I dunno about you Juan, but why is it exciting to see a el ogro de las americas as Yennefer when you remember her as your dream stacy you wanted to bang?

>catalog with 20 angry witcher threads at all times
>lucky

No. They are part of the outrage industry's demographic.

The purpose of /pol/ is to keep them in a perpetual state of rage, which they then spread everywhere they go. Here, other boards, their recruitment subreddits, social media. It's all very calculated. Don't think that the liberals are the only ones who try to influence here.

>We must turn everything to shit because then everyone opposing it is a nazi!

Is this 4D liberal chess or actually being delusionally mentally retarded?

Ok so this is the raid thread

Attached: EC9A0D8E-4D95-4972-9E79-F17092CB0FB4.jpg (616x1024, 145K)

Don't forget the Amazon LOTR rage threads. It's going to be great.

The right can't meme.

A handful of redditors "raid" by samefagging in a dozen threads "hurr can u believe these people dislike things haha y not just consume?", how much more on the nose could you be?

>/pol/
>the right
Pick one redditard.

still your president

Not for long.

Attached: the-trumpinator_o_7165833.jpg (640x621, 105K)

>the only time poles literally have chance to shine worldwide
>lets shit the bed
yeah, i wonder why so angry now...

mueller failed lol

>The Witcher
Literally who cares

I'm not even a /pol/tard, I find them as fucking irritating and hypocritical as the people they hate. That doesn't mean I love to see the things I like butchered with utterly braindead decisions.

Attached: 1261805488137.jpg (472x472, 42K)