He didn’t see Fury Road in the cinema

>he didn’t see Fury Road in the cinema

Attached: CD39395F-FA91-45C0-98C2-E1FBE042CAD6.jpg (1566x880, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dfm4gvxNW_o
youtube.com/watch?v=9L67BiENzYs
youtube.com/watch?v=4sCXkpZsBRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i actually did see it in theaters because im not a fucking zoomer.

I saw it. It was great, but I have definitely watched it too much by now.

Attached: 1515980565807.png (600x293, 353K)

i forgot how great this was even on a tv screen.

>in the cinema
I actually want a good sound with my movies, and thanks to EU regulations I can barely hear shit, so I would be a certified retard if i watched anything in cinemas.

>ywn see fury road in the cinema for the first time again

>tfw no pregnant Anne Frank in the Mad Max universe

Attached: Anne Frank.jpg (701x1979, 387K)

Sadly I seen

>ywn ride eternal on the highways of Valhalla shiny and chrome

Attached: Mad+max+fury+road+comp+when+immortan+doesnt+witness+you_93beaa_5590645.jpg (500x486, 40K)

it's embarrassing that it took so long that this was the movie where I learned that Yea Forums is a useless shit hole that should be ignored at all costs. My friend asked if I wanted to see it and I went reluctantly because I believed Yea Forums incel tears. It was on eof the best movie experiences of my life. In the top 10 of the decade for sure.

lol did Yea Forums shit on that movie?
I only come here occasionally.

>loses best picture to spotlight

Yeah they called it white male genocide and all the shit you imagine

WITNESS THESE DUBS

Attached: F5040FE3-E6F0-4E11-B590-8AAE44D98FD0.jpg (1146x480, 19K)

Most of Yea Forums liked Fury Road. The only negativity surrounding it was propogated by cross-boarders falling for the typical ragebait articles. Those people didn’t even watch the movie.

Literally the most Reddit movie I’ve ever seen. Nothing will top it.

Yeah, it was the c uck SJW literally r eddit movie of the year until TFA came out which was actually bad.

>see it in theaters
>friends say "well that was dumb it was just like a Micheal Bay movie"

Attached: crying wojack.png (229x220, 8K)

Bullshit. it was as impossible to discuss as TLJ.

I wish I did, fml

Saw it on opening day, fuck you

There is clearly a feminist agenda in the movie, but it's still good despite it

I AM THE MAN

WHO GRABS THE SUN

>Live my life a little right wing but not completely fucking retarded and wearing my politics on my chest
>female relatives do
>live a couple hours away, we visit and meet up, supposed to be a nice get together and it was
>they want to go see a movie
>they all suggest mad max since their jezebel/buzzfeed female POWAH journalists said that it was awesome and empowering and feminist
>I agree, because how bad could it be, and there was nothing else in theaters at the time, as i recall
>they fucking hated it
>I fucking loved it
>they complained about how loud and violent it was the whole time
>I was cackling and greatly enjoying the gratuitous violence, engines, etc
>after the movie they're bummed
>I'm fucking amped
>walking out of the theater, walk by the concession stand
>leap across the counter, rip off the butter station
>jump back onto the counter as the crowd of moviegoers recoils in horror
>"WITNESS ME" at the top of my lungs as I spray butter in my face
>get arrested for being too American
great flick, seeing it in theaters was an awesome spectacle.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x189, 572K)

A bunch of useless women get saved by a man for 90 minutes.

Mad Max: Wasteland
never

Imagine having to concoct this intricate nonsensical narrative to justify liking a good movie to yourself because of your internet politics slapfight

Good. He’s not going to top Fury Road so what’s the point.

Literally a week ago:

>Are there are two “Fury Road” sequels in the works?
>There are two stories, both involving Mad Max, and also a Furiosa story. We’re still solving, we’ve got to play out the Warners thing, it seems to be pretty clear that it’s going to happen.

Last bit was a joke but that's a true story.

It was the least effective pro-feminist good movie ever made. I don't really care to argue politics on the internet with strangers or especially in real life with family. This was just a funny story to me of extremely political people getting a not fun cinema experience, nothing more.

Fury Road is good until it becomes an exercise in lesbian grandmas navigating the desert.

youtube.com/watch?v=dfm4gvxNW_o

why does he wear the mask?

>he didn't see Fury Road: Black and Chrome in theaters

Attached: ss+(2019-07-30+at+08.32.54).jpg (813x451, 142K)

> Do not, my friends, become addicted to scratchies.

Attached: immortankeanu.jpg (612x380, 47K)

I saw it three times in the theater. Still think The Road Warrior is the superior film, though.

not lotr-tier bts, but it made me diamonds
youtube.com/watch?v=9L67BiENzYs

I’m really thankful I got to see it in the cinema. It’s was probably the must-see big screen movie of this decade.

which is it

Woah it opens?

Attached: joe.jpg (1280x525, 71K)

I nearly cried at one point during this movie solely because it was doing literally everything right.

your opinions are always shit
fuck off

Did you not catch the part where they only had this fairy tale world ideals from living in seclusion and the closest thing to a high-life in the wasteland?

Did you catch the part where the old lady scoffed at the one when she said she thought women were above killing?

Jesus Christ some people are fucking stupid.

give example

no fuck u

Such a tough debate Road Warrior might win solely because of the opening.

>And in this maelstrom of decay ordinary men were battered and smashed. Men like Max, the warrior Max. In the roar of an engine, he lost everything. And became a shell of a man, a burnt-out desolate man, a man haunted by the demons of his past, a man who wandered out into the wasteland. And it was here, in this blighted place, that he learned to live again.

Attached: based.jpg (562x444, 105K)

I saw it on a massive screen and I would love to see it again. Beautiful movie.

>women's "paradise" is long gone and destroyed
>first thing a women does when she's finally in charge is stop rationing water (the most precious resource in the fucking world0

It's low key redpilled.

Do not, my friends, become addicted to water. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!

I'm more pissed that it got cucked out of a best score nomination by John Williams half-assing it with TFA and Morricone basically getting another honorary award.

youtube.com/watch?v=4sCXkpZsBRg

The music during that section always gives me goosebumps.

I did though.

Attached: 1522603731635.gif (268x268, 1.03M)

Anyone familiar with he shit storm behind the creation of this game?

For one, they had access to Miller's concept art and story treatments and they included characters, locations, plot lines, etc. that were intended to be used for the Fury Road sequels without his consent.

forgot pic

Attached: 1062241_screenhi_1920x1080_en_US_10 (1).jpg (4096x2160, 1.27M)

I actually did but my friend ruined it by puking all over the floor so we had to leave early.

i had no idea it would be that great.

People who celebrate it for the feminism or even guys who shit on forcing female empowerment get it all wrong. It wasn't much about woman empowerment, but takes us back to what a woman actually provides for human survival: They are nurturers. They give love and comfort in a world filled with hate and violence but they can also fight to protect their loved ones in desperate situations.

also the red-head is the best girl.

Attached: 8IKiMSU[1].jpg (1192x670, 62K)

blondie is best girl

post her

i did
it was fucking amazing even on my theaters small ass screens

>winter soldier temp

I saw it two and a half times in the theater. The half was when the projector died at the drive-in.

Attached: 1564093373105.jpg (640x746, 97K)

I had a baby brother!

>red-head is the best girl
Correct. Great post overall, user. Keep it up.

so this dude was fucking all those bitches? he was just bustin nuts in them bitches? how big was his dick?

I saw it twice

Not big enough to make them want to stay with him

>We’re still solving, we’ve got to play out the Warners thing
whats the warners thing?? warners pay him the bonus? Seems like they wouldn't bother considering the movie wasn't a massive hit.
Unless he plans on get mad max made outside of WB (which Im not sure if he could)

>got to solve some issues
means its aint happening.

It's those Elvis genes in her.

My girl friend didnt like this. Shes 31 I am 29. Im worried there is no one out there for me.

Attached: 4th meal.jpg (375x391, 74K)

It's amazin how they made physical stunts look like cgi, truly a terrible flick

>its aint happening.

He literally says the words "it's going to happen"

Bro that's just women in general. You have friends for that sort of thing.
For OP, I saw it twice. My eyes hurt because I didn't blink at all, I was entranced. What a movie. I hope to see another one as good as that in the theater

>based character happens to be woman
>MUH FEMINIST AGENDA

>watched it with my gf
>not in theaters
>but at home naked while cuddling in bed
>its so long ago tho
>dunno if we had to rewind the movie because we had sex at some point
>she liked it

Dude. If you didnt get pumped during that chase sequence after the deal gone bad after Immortan catches up with them you are a literal fag.

>gf
>naked
>cuddling
>we had sex

Only an incel could try so hard to convince he's not an incel

Witnessed

I wish i hadn't seen it at all waste of time

Lads, what should I check out to get my Mad Max fix.

I'm reading Milligan & McCarthy comics, McCarthy got the job "writing" Fury Road based on them (as in plotting the story through comic book art storyboards). And I'm reading Jack Vance's Dying Earth stuff.

Attached: frkwv_0022.jpg (1031x1600, 831K)

whats your favorite movie?

MEDIOCRE!

Attached: MEDIOCRE.jpg (550x566, 29K)

>distracted by sex while watching a masterpiece

you disgust me

Black Panther

Yea Forums and most of Yea Forums loved it. Only /pol/tard didn't like it because they cried about feminism despite the matriarchal society pictured in the movie going to shit.

One of the few times I went into a movie clueless at a friend’s urging and was completely blown away

I saw it in 3D with my mom. The 3D added depth between vehicles which was cool

One of my all time favorite cinema experiences. I saw it on opening weekend and it was fucking amazing. The trailers didn't do it justice, it was pure kino.
The womyn shit was forgivable because I figured it was just a "everyone's mad" message.

Only acceptable way to watch movies is VHS or low-res DVD you fucking pleb.

>when you're on your 4th rewatch and it no longer makes your cock errect for the full 120 minutes

Attached: bart.jpg (640x480, 34K)

>tfw will never see Fury Road Chrome Edition in cinemas

>listening to Yea Forums
MEDIOCRE

Mad Max 4 was in development hell for 12 years, don't expect any miracles.

Wow, I actually didn't know that truck flip and crash was all real, they put way too much CG on it in the final cut, it ruined the shot.

Nah, I had no idea. The game was pretty good though, the world felt like the films. Too bad it's such a boring grind lategame.

Fucking to Mad Max would be amazing.

only nu/pol/ immigrants hated it

Me and my friend were the only people in the theater when we went and saw it actually. A bit surreal, I loved, it