So i hear disney is well on its way to ruining treasure planet with a live action remake

so i hear disney is well on its way to ruining treasure planet with a live action remake.

is there ANY CHANCE this will turn out to be actually insanely good and not a cynical money grab shot for shot soulless remake?

Attached: cry.jpg (220x325, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wegotthiscovered.com/movies/treasure-planet-liveaction-remake-works-disney/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source?

wegotthiscovered.com/movies/treasure-planet-liveaction-remake-works-disney/

Treasure Planet wasn’t that good in the first place. Watch it again sometime without your nostalgia goggles. Literally the only good thing is the visuals

Why can't they just make the sequel that was already planned? Haven't they treated this movie like shit enough?

>not liking the layered story about father-son relationships and what it means to be a man
>not liking the strong collection of side characters, discounting the Martin Short robot
>not liking the excellent action sequences, especially that climax
>not liking the beautiful score which fuses orchestral with electronic, symbolic of both the film's aesthetic and the moral dilemma faced by Silver
>not liking the comfy simplicity and familiarity of the Treasure Island plot

Absolute shit taste.

>wegotthiscovered.com

Fake news

Its my fav disney movie

someone post the treasure planet greentext

Attached: TreasurePlanet.jpg (1873x4842, 916K)

It’s an okay adventure movie for kids and it’s fine if you like it, but there is absolutely nothing special about the movie (besides the visuals) that wasn’t taken from the source material. There’s no reason for it to exist beyond “its fun”

That's not a reputable site. How come that's the only site posting that news and no other site will. It's bullshit news for clicks.

Yeah I'm sure Disney is going to adapt the movie that was a massive financial flop

Why make a live action remake of an animated reimagining of a movie they already made in live action based on a book?

First wasn't really good but I'm sure they'll make it worse still.

Is it wrong I think that guy is unironically cool as fuck?

It was only a flop because they never wanted it to succeed.

Let me guess, the greedy Jews made it deliberate tank because the movie had a positive father-son relationship? Because there's nothing Jews love more than losing hundreds of millions of dollars.

Childish Gambino will play the kid

They fucking spent 140 million dollars on the budget alone. The most expensive 2D animated movie ever made. How did they never want it to succeed. A studio would cut the budget like The Iron Giant if they didn't give a shit.

No, basically they promised the creator he could make it if he made a few other projects first, so it was more of an obligation for them instead of a project they were banking on. Also
>rent free

My theory is better, kike

Besides the r*ddit bot and the annoying blob it was pretty good

Rude.

morph a cute

It's been 4 years, surely he's graduated already. Any update on this guy?