Unrealistic things in movies

>MC drives a car with manual transmission

Attached: 1559986948384.webm (268x610, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAF0c1jQzl0
liveleak.com/view?t=b6a_1482544063
liveleak.com/view?t=e05_1507683793
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's not that hard user

>when you feel the car start to lurch at a stop light and see a big truck that's riced out with three thug niggas staring you directly in the eyes, daring you to stall that shit

I always just set mine on four so I can go faster right away

is driving manual the ultimate form of gayness? youre literally giving your car a handjob

>person has a half glass of spirits
>they’re confirmed not drinkers
>they don’t wince after a big gulp

Attached: 7B461649-DF4B-4E2D-B25E-732C305B884E.jpg (686x891, 103K)

Yeah its fun and if youre in a cool car its badass.
Paddle shifters are for fags, just get an automatic at that point.

I don’t care if people drive manual, ittthe fucking autists who think it makes you “manly”. As if you can go home and get double teamed by Tyrone and your girlfriend’s strap on but it’s OK because you drive stick.

Do black people know how to drive stick?

>t. Cant drive manual because hes to uncoordinated to use the clutch
Lmao

If you didn’t know, the guy in the webm is an Israeli.

Attached: 5ACE43B1-5049-44B0-9717-9237BC7E7011.gif (440x296, 3.63M)

i've met a couple, i live in north america so most people in general don't know how to drive stick.

i got stuck in a snowbank once because i was a retard after a huge blizzard and this one woman wanted to help but she walked up to my car and said "oh it's a manual..." and walked away. utter confusion

When you have no personality or character you desperately look for little bullshit things like that to define yourself with

I drive a standard because it was the cheaper version of the car and you have better control in bad weather.

When I worked at delta sonic (worst job I’ve ever had) I was one of maybe 4 people who knew how to drive stick. They would call me over whenever a manual had to be moved.

all automatics have a "bad weather" mode

קורנליוס האיום

Women are smart and charming

>literal who is a literal jew
Wow that’s an interesting tidbit!

it IS slightly more manly, if you consider being useful to be a masculine trait
>can drive your friend to hospital in his own car instead of waiting for an ambulance
>can drive your wife's car and pick up the kids from school while yours is in the garage
etc etc

youtube.com/watch?v=gAF0c1jQzl0

no, which is a big plus to owning a manual
liveleak.com/view?t=b6a_1482544063
liveleak.com/view?t=e05_1507683793