How will Disney ruin him?

How will Disney ruin him?

Attached: 4735893845.jpg (692x1153, 78K)

They did it a while back when they created him

Revan was never any good to begin with.

The various "Old Republic" stuff is just as bad as Disney's trilogy.

>Gay guilt
>Bi-racial
>Is actually a good guy
>Makes jokes

Attached: 1531700392270.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

By portraying his efforts to save the republic as misguided toxic masculinity.

By not properly conveying that he wanted to save the Republic

>darth androgynous
>how will they ruin him/her
The possibilities are endless.

revan was never good, kotor 2 salvaged him

>Him

He or she works as a player character stand in. The real drama is what you do with him as PC. It is not really film material without adding a lot that will mess up 50% of people’s head cannon..
. Real question is how will they ruin this ?

Attached: 8A0B585E-2335-4883-BBD7-34E175A009FE.jpg (194x259, 13K)

Disney has already ruined Star Wars that I just don't care enough so see what happens. Message is the same: women = good, men = toxic.

>him
>implying they won't make Revan a woman(as one could in the game if they chose, you forget that part incels?)

You alt-REE's just constantly set yourselves up.

Attached: 1375086172077.png (769x544, 383K)

they'll probably be faithful but somehow work in the exile in his origin story around the mandalorian wars

>she
It would completely devalue Bastila's existance. Malak would rather mind rape fem Revan instead of her.

The Old Republic MMO already did.

I don't understand what it is with the edgy teenage angst side of the Star War fanbase and their obsession with Revan. He's one of the most retarded characters in the franchise with one of the worst story arcs and a major cause of bipolar disorder.

>Starts off as a Jedi in the Jedi order.
>Decides that he wants power, gets le-tricked by Darth Traya into the dark side and joins Darth Vitiate as a Sith, forefronting the Mandalorian Wars.
>Loses his memory
>Becomes good again. Stops his apprentice and the Star Forge to save the galaxy.
>Disappears for a while.
>Gets wooed by his old Sith master Darth Vitiate who made him lose his memory and decides to join him ONCE AGAIN and do evil stuff for the aSith Empire.
>Gets tricked like a retard once again, gets cyrofrozen by Vitiate and stored in order to be forgotten in an underground bunker, or if the emperor decides he has use him.
>Gets rescued by a bunch of "ancient republic order" people who raided the bunker, decides to be good again and take down the Sith Empire.
>Sith empire sends people after him since he is being a nuisance, gets wrecked by mid level 30 Sith players, and goes into hiding again.
>Decides he want to be bad again, thinks the Republic and the Sith aren't worthy of existing and that he has to make his own Sith empire.
>Gets destroyed.
>Never to be seen again.

Why are there people who idolize Revan to such autismal proportions, or even want a Revan movie to begin with is beyond me. People will latch on and eat shit to anything nostalgic.

Attached: what_ron.gif (292x214, 391K)

Because he's better than anything other crap in the EU

they will ruin him by not hiring keanu reeves

Attached: f6b59f76abe20f726e531996775acbc0.jpg (1080x934, 60K)

it really isn't, not even close. It's not even better than kotor 2

Ok so I just started Kotor 2, never played Kotor 1, but from everything that i've read about the Mandalorian War and the Jedi Civil War, why is it that I'm considered the last jedi?

How the fuck did the Sith kill all the Jedi already?

its explained in the game

I thought the kotor story was fine sounds like they fucked it up with TOR

Is there a reason his lightsabers don’t match?

Disney is too late. Bioware already did.

>him
Well that’s where to start, although gender swapping revan would be one of the only acceptable cases

not really a sw nerd but from what i can concur one is for his rep light side past and one is from his imp dark side past

this