What wrong with a kino station like this?

What wrong with a kino station like this?

Attached: 1564527478892.png (586x673, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world
youtube.com/watch?v=FWhZ2XS08aQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LTejJnrzGPM
youtu.be/Uuzjf01w2OU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Something women don’t understand

someone post it

that looks like mel gibson's apartment

needs a coffee table and replace the recliner with a sofa incase you wanna lie down while playing vidya

all this room needs is a rug

No bullshit live laugh love posters

>vidya
oof

>Rug on carpet

ties the room together

>it's yet another "girl, while bitching about 'guys,' only ends up showing the world what kind of garbage guys they typically fall in with" episode

>stop liking what i don't like
based

Brainlet

women need a pile of clothes in the corner and 500 pairs of shoes thrown about

That one guy's response to that was kino.

my perfect house wouldn't even have a tv

What would normally be a room devoted to a vapid entertainment center would be a sitting room interspersed with literature, with a radio/multimedia sound system for playing all forms of audio transcription.

>What wrong with a kino station like this?
Kino display is too small.
Wallls are white, so there might be more reflection issues.
Only one chair, you could at least feign the possibility of watching a show or movie with someone.
No table for beverages or liquid refreshment.

>on Yea Forums
>doesn't even want the device to watch movies or television
based

How about i tie you to my room

kinky

Attached: 20190731_022039.jpg (1009x745, 486K)

Attached: 754t5ytgh.jpg (633x854, 156K)

It's missing the "Live, Laugh, Love" signs

>No table for beverages or liquid refreshment.
Would be more efficient using the top of a minifridge, assuming white noise isn't a problem.

And since any kinosseur ought to use headphones for superior audio whilst not disturbing the neighbors at 3 AM, it shouldn't be.

always think of GTA and eat, shit, die when i see one of those signs

i'd throw her ass out

>plastic cup

Everytime

The dog would be pretty based but everything else is normie garbage

my gf as a teenager room was just like this. was double the state because she shared it with her sister

I do that where I eat to protect against carpet stains since I eat on the couch

It probably be a shitbull over a based retriever or spaniel

The tv is too low adjacent to that chair and the chair is too far

Horrendous cable management, for starters.

Women live in similar apartments, pay 500 more a month for living a mile closer to downtown, and just have a shit ton of plants around that are half dying

>Based
>Fucker shitting and pissing all over your carpet
No.

>being too dumb to house train a dog

I agree with her, who the hell would have carpet in their apartment, it's fucking ugly and looks tacky. Hardwood floor is superior

Tv needs to be twice as big then its perfect fuck pictures on the wall fuck shelfs with clutter on them fuck posters fuck storage fuck rugs fuck jannies

yes

Attached: book barn inside.jpg (2240x1488, 1.11M)

IT SEEMS LIKE A POLICE «SAFEHOUSE», OR LIKE A KIDNAPPER'S LAIR.

Yea Forums Do you think that people of old would look at avid book readers as they do outcasts today?

Women on suicide watch holy fuck

You ruined the joke by over-doing it. Fail.

Attached: 1563160690606.jpg (901x737, 172K)

I moved 6 times in 5 years and that was the most comfortable living I ever had, barely had any shit to lug around. Last month my gf bought a stupid vase made in China and put a bunch of dumb bamboo stalks and shoved it in the corner because "it looked too barren over there". That shit cost nearly 150 bucks. I'm going to break up with her next month before we reach common-law status. Don't fall for the gf trap bros after three months they all turn into succubi who just want to drain your money and your time. Day I boot her out I'm throwing every piece of stupid garbage she doesn't take out on the curb and am gonna get black out drunk in my nice, uncluttered house. I'm so happy just thinking about it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

>oof
oof.

Carpet is comfy. Hardwood is pleb for people who think they're too "classy" for carpet

Attached: 1E0A478A-E7CA-4C8C-BC46-82A0C7E09410.png (605x453, 599K)

I'm (hoping to) moving into my own place soon, how do I avoid this?

Attached: aid271013-v4-900px-Deal-with-Being-Nervous-Step-2-Version-5.jpg (900x675, 81K)

>overdoing it
Under if anything. Would be more Knick knack shit, coffee table books, stupid antique clocks and shit.

what's with the pillows? Whenever I go to our parent's house, I have to toss the pillows to the floor if I actually want to sit or sleep somewhere. So they're just on the floor being ugly most of the time.

I’d just put my bed where the chair is. No need for another whole room and tv. Also sitting for long periods is bad for u

hella fucking based
let's be honest here, no woman is going inside your apartment for any reason, let alone to take pictures

I don't have a TV, I just watch movies on my PC screen.

Watching tv in bed is also bad for you, fucks your sleep schedule

Pinterest

I like the cat
I'm so lonely I don't see anything wrong with this actually

don't avoid it. save your money for things you actually want instead of things you think would impress people that, as the other user said, would never be there anyways

Uh that’s what the 1 hour sleep option is for on your tv

Would be peak lifestyle and aesthetic if you just lost the switch.

Watch minimalism on Netflix

perfect
too filthy

Attached: 1550539657693.jpg (1024x576, 28K)

I've known girls who were into minimalism. At least that's what's they said when they wanted more "space".

>being muslim

Attached: Hitler and doggo.jpg (850x1230, 489K)

>can't wait to go to the movies with my bf!

Attached: jannie in the back.jpg (650x845, 54K)

How do I avoid falling into this stereotype?

Attached: Chiaki-Kuriyama1-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg (943x1200, 196K)

Joji's new hairstyle on fleek

But that’s not the point of the joke the joke wasn’t to fill the house with clutter it’s to have a couple cheesy things on the wall.

Hitler liked Muslims or at least Islam though
>Hitler said that the conquering Arabs, because of their racial inferiority, would in the long run have been unable to contend with the harsher climate of the country. They could not have kept down the more vigorous natives, so that ultimately not Arabs but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire
it's pretty funny en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world

My absolute dream is buying a small 600 sq ft house that is nice and clean with just a very minimal living space, my computer, and a well stocked kitchen

Attached: alts-design-office-768-sf-japanese-family-small-house-003-600x399.jpg (600x399, 52K)

No one cares faggot he also loved animals and especially dogs

weeb

Wait, so you think the girl in the OP pic is complaining that the dude has bare walls? What the fuck retard lol. No, the joke is that women clutter up space with useless knickknacks, throw pillows, and cheesy signs. Or do you think that same apartment but with a live laugh love sign wouldn’t raise an eyebrow from the chick in the OP? No, she would still be complaining because the “problem” with the apartment is that there isn’t a coffee table, an end table, a throw pillow or two on the second recliner, no bookshelf, no sofa, no loveseat... you get the picture?

Terrible cable management.

I live alone in an apartment and my living room is mostly empty space and every time my mother or sister come around they always craft up some fucking plans for shit they want to put in the empty space
Why can't women understand minimalist aesthetics?

it bothers women to no end that guys can just sit down and be happy

A lot. Also chairs suck I need somewhere to lay down and relax. It's also bigger so it would make this empty room look less sterile.

whats it like having your own place user? I want to move out so bad

>PS2 Slim
>PSOne Controller
fucking based.

always furnish on a basis of usefulness and comfort

doesn't have to be japanese inspired

>no hand knitted throw pillow that says home sweet home
Are men even human baka how can you live like that, legitimately?

Surround yourself with things you enjoy but keep it minimalist if you don't have cash to blow on furniture. Have one big comfy chair for you instead of 4 or 5 regular chairs if you never have guests over. I have a few shelves for my movies and comics and my own paintings on the walls and that's it.

It's pretty amazing desu, I wanted a house but they're too expensive but my apartment is bretty nice
Highlights of it are:
>masturbating whenever I want
>singing in the shower loudly
>farting whenever I want
>being in complete silence if I want
>buying whatever food I like and having choice over what I eat all the time
Downsides are that it does get a bit lonely and I also miss my dog

I want to make love to her lips

This looks like a Nigger house

I go for maximum comfy

Attached: 96738597-C1BD-4B2F-81B5-A0FBDBF76918.jpg (3008x2256, 1.26M)

so what? That has no relevance.

Put some classic twilight zone on

Attached: B329827B-C839-4F11-9644-3A54DAE8A874.jpg (3054x2448, 1.8M)

fills up with beer and booze containers and trash

I can dig this Mr. Brady

>tfw my mums house is exactly like this
Even the posters and signs match perfectly

Attached: 11.png (300x250, 18K)

>Wait, so you think the girl in the OP pic is complaining that the dude has bare walls? What the fuck retard lol.
Stopped reading right there. You obviously don’t get the joke and are too offended to listen. Stop posting your over edited unfunny version and post the original joke you stupid faggot.

>Wait, so you think the girl in the OP pic is complaining that the dude has bare walls? What the fuck retard lol.
Stopped reading right there. You obviously don’t get the joke and are too offended to listen. Stop posting your over edited unfunny version and post the original joke you stupid faggot.

does your mum have a picture of the new york skyline bought from tesco?

At least I got a modern tv. Now that I have a gf I can’t be living like I’m in the 90s anymore

Attached: D5C4FA40-1544-4BF8-8125-CAF0D0125048.jpg (2889x2142, 1.22M)

you're a fucking faggot dude

Attached: 8BE0F07F-865A-4EE6-9688-0E00FF6CB03C.jpg (939x498, 148K)

>cut out the litter box with piss on the floor
Cringe.

wow dude dream big

I still don't get it

I call this "The Virgin Manchild Who Will Never Have a Female Enter His Room"

Attached: rate.jpg (3995x2619, 1.54M)

you can already tell her pussy has a yeast infection at the very least

damn dude are you like 5'4"?

There's something strangely artificial about that room. Like it's part of a movie set or something

You just know there are bugs crawling around in that garbage

Attached: 1435028469075.jpg (406x480, 61K)

R8s?

Attached: 1560040124125.jpg (4160x3120, 1.81M)

Cuck/10

No, I'm 5'10 with normal shoes on, so I'm still a manlet. Why, cause the bed? If I were a normal sized man (6') it would be too small for me, but it's pretty much perfect for my height.

Truly based

cuck/10

>american plugs
of course

Ironicly watching BLACKED is still watching BLACKED

Attached: 705h0iqae6f21.jpg (835x1391, 302K)

They are a scam , but I kinda want a tiny house , just get the essentials. live in there with a dog and cat. Fuckin live my life

I find it hot that she can't take care of herself

How are they a scam? The price? I could imagine those go for like triple their value, but you could just learn how to build your own on a large piece of land.

The ones Ive looked at are 65+ I bought my first condo for less then that. But I could be looking in the wrong places you do bring up a good point...

Stay strong spartan. Less shit makes you happier.

Attached: shit.jpg (3008x2256, 1007K)

I totally want a tiny house with a lot of land. My dog could run around while I chill outside drinking a beer and grilling hot dogs on a tiny cheap charcoal grill.

i actually like the minimalism. i want a bedroom like this.
bed in simple frame, one bedside table, tv. thats it.

Where do you store your finger boxes?

this documentary sucks dick

don't be rude to people

Amen , nice yard with a archery range. grilling some hot dogs . Fuck thats what life is about man

they're called throw pillows so presumably they're used for pillow fights but honestly its just more useless shit women collect

>implying im ironically watching it
Jej

Sounds pretty gay

Wow. Look at sherlock holmes over here

ok see now this could actually be a problem because you'd have to sit on the floor but other than that I don't see a problem

ahh now this is a kino station

plugs, light switches and door handles is how i try and tell where people are located

>.
Dilate

If women on some level don't want to get their ass beat, why do they always act in ways that seem to warrant a beat down? It's attention right? Like no kid wants to be beaten severely, but little kids will act out at times just so you can scold them and give them attention. I think we should bring back disciplinary spankings for women and allow them in public.

>posts picture of Hitler with a muslim

Attached: 1562480173555.jpg (645x773, 55K)

Beats DVT

Everything guys do bothers women. The idea that a man can spend a day just relaxing baffles them.

Yeah that’s time you could be spending making money for more purses and shoes

This

>garbage guy doe not spending money needlessly

Attached: 1547444293719.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

I should really get that wardrobe built

Attached: IMG_20190731_043724.jpg (4000x2000, 1.36M)

I watch movies on my tablet with headphones
>inb4 pleb

When my tablet is 2" from my face and in have $200 headphones on, it beats whatever home theater experience you've paid thousands for, goy

Or a several-hundred-dollar "adventure," every single weekend.

Even a child can sit still under the right conditions. A woman requires constant entertainment.

This is very accurate.

>your apartment looks tacky
>let's change that by loading it with memes

When you bring a girl over, have a big wad of cash sitting on the bathroom sink. When she asks what it's for, tell her you wipe your ass with it. She'll think you're super rich and won't care about the lack of knick-knacks and throw pillows.

needs a few posters

Attached: 1547688892278.jpg (1080x1439, 569K)

best post

It looks exactly like my brother's house after his gf moved in, only a bit understated.

I'd go for a wider couch, otherwise pretty comfy.

>hurr us guys are all the same and love desolate shitholes anyone up for some rape LoL

kys

>tfw someone has carpet in their bathrooms and dining room

In bedrooms its comfy but wtf?

Attached: 1546741735610.png (363x296, 136K)

Already much comfier and has a sense of life.

>cafe paris
lost at this, good job user!

Absolutely and unequivocally based and living on a budget pulled. As long as I have my bed and vidya fuck everything else

Attached: ADEC62AC-1F80-4FDA-8417-E8B0DE6ACB23.png (888x894, 520K)

nothing really
I have a couch and a table, but it's essentially the same thing
I started out with the intention of decorating, but as I got used to the idea of no one ever seeing the inside of my place, it seemed more and more futile
I also have no decorations for my space at work, but that's because I don't want my coworkers asking about my life

>Cafe Paris
Dead fucking accurate. Why are white people all like this?

>mom comes over with 15 pillows
>she visits again a few weeks later
>user...what happened to all of those pillows I gave you?
>point at closet nonchalantly
>she opens it
>a bunch of pillows tumble out
>user...these were expensive
>you want them?
>no....
>neither do i

>he measures his height with shoes on

Attached: 1547924679112.jpg (500x322, 16K)

>You just know there are bugs crawling around in that garbage
True, plus if she doesn't clean up they'll go for the trash piles on the floor next.

Attached: anubis sphinx.jpg (984x474, 259K)

Interesting strawman. Go fuck yourself.

>Thinks minimalist means desolate shithole
>"It's empty because it makes it easier to rape in!"

Are you a woman? Only women think about rape all the time.

women really do love wasting money (usually your money) on useless ugly knick knacks, men know if it doesn't serve a function then you don't fucking need it.
tldr women are the dumbest consumers

Hit a home run, did I? ;)

>i..it's minimalism GUISE

Nice poverty cope.

This. The only thing that room needs is maybe an armor and weapons rack.

Go straighten out your pillows honey.

The notion that most guys want desolate shitholes is as specious as the claim that most,or even all men, rape. That was the joke you missed.

I wanted go out tonight!
> 250 dollar bill for overpriced drinks that don’t even get you drunk and food that you pay 20x the price for just to have someone else cook it and bring it to you

>yyeahh yeay welll...YER A GIRL

Get some taste. Also if your pad doesn't look like a scene from a no-budget movie, people may want to hang out.

>MUH MINIMALISM

The thing most spergs with their own places dont realize is that having a plastic chair and a tv on the floor isn't being a minimalist. The element they're missing is the high level of efficiency that is synonymous with minimalism.

>unironically makes me sad

Attached: dead inside.png (582x495, 468K)

unironically get plants

I remember complaining to a girl at my anime club about how messy a male roommate was. I said she is lucky she doesn't have to deal with it... and then got rightfully chewed out for ten minutes with a full description of how messy her female roommates are.

I'm pretty sure the guys aren't going to complain about my lack of pillows.

>poverty
yup its a woman

Here's my room. I got rid of everything that doesn't spark joy.

Attached: gamecube room 1552713198307.jpg (1024x757, 133K)

As a Parisian I still don't understand why you guys love Paris so much, there are much better cities in the south of France with nicer people

It really would tie the room together.

I'm a guy and this is what my room looks like excepts it's electronics, cables, computer parts, noodle cups, clothes and dishes strewn about.

Paris was memed to death by Hollywood. Anyone who has been there knows it's a shithole. I really do want to visit Nice though. I hear it's nice

A gun rack? A gun rack
...? I dont even own a gun. What am I gunna do with a gun rack?

Woman detected. Have you not lived with a woman?

Guy probably slays pussy with regularity.

>no barbell
>no dumbell rack
>not even a fucking bowflex
Kat's right. That's the home of a fatass who needs all the room he can get just to waddle around.

Fill it with guns.

Attached: america.gif (600x337, 2.83M)

Implying that’s not in the spare bedroom

guys only want one thing and it's fucking disgusting

Based and miniature pilled. I've always considered adding a display shelf for my Beholder set

>all men are like cavemen AMIRITE?

Get a new shtick.

Attached: 1539909541591.gif (367x219, 523K)

>implying it is
If that were the case he'd have a heavy bag or at least a speedbag in the corner of the living room.

Attached: tenor.gif (480x480, 3.3M)

derp

Attached: fjythfy.jpg (1000x750, 396K)

guys
i need a swivel chair. i always liked playing on them as a kid so the first piece of furniture i bought was one. i still like to spin in them. am i going to make it?

Attached: 1539468455933.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

I've always thought about doing that, but I find it impossible to read text with a projector. Super convenient for someone who has to move around a lot though.

Didn't a comedian say this?

Based

Your downsides would be my only negatives of having my own place. Parents got a dog when I came back from college. Now, I am so close to him, I can't imagine going weeks or even months without seeing him. I can go days with ZERO human interaction, but when loneliness hits, it hits pretty hard. Having a job helps alleviate it a little bit.

God I wish that were me

>rape sucks

everytime

Attached: 1527716138288[1].gif (268x325, 1.96M)

You sound like a tremendous faggot.

Based and manpilled.

I am definitely going to get my own place once I get a new job. I've been living with roommates for the past 10 years. I want to be on my own for once.

The most important reason I want it is because I want to turn the living room into a workspace. The fact I use my bedroom as a living space makes it nearly impossible to get serious work done. I'm hoping making a home office will make it easier to concentrate (like regular office work). It's simply too easy to stray off task and shitpost in bed when you combine your comfort space with your work space.

Roommates fucking suck especially if you’re friends with them. Next place I’m living alone

>book spines are facing the wrong way if you're sitting at your desk
fucking disgusting but I guess this is more for visitors to admire rather than a real study

>fucking suck
can we go one damn thread without your sneed feed shit

>rape
it's Rare, the vidya studio
is this bait

The pic wasnt even a shithole though, looked relatively clean and innocuous.

Underrated

Subtle

Just keep spinning lil nigga, nothing we do matters

I know it sucks right. Go back to Africa.

that wasn't the implication. Women constantly obsess over men's financial status. Get a new brain.

rate my place goys

Attached: c01d3ddd18e2f4e3d17cb66ee0ab0b1e.png (720x404, 234K)

>calling yourself a manlet
>measuring your height with shoes on
Have some self respect

Prison-kino

Absolute power move

Too much clutter.

I like lamp.

come on dude at least get a cheap TV stand

Clean your room you disgusting faggot

>mattress instead of sleeping on the floor
Lifestyles of the rich and famous over here

Watching movies on a shitty projector is kino. Makes everything look like a VCR

look at this casanova

t. Juden Peterstein

My house is legitimate aesthetic as fuck, I go to antique stores and estate sales constantly to acquire new pieces. I also force my roommates to clean constantly, if you enter the kitchen to use it's services you have to clean all of the dishes you use and put them away.

Attached: 1563980336928.jpg (903x516, 587K)

I honestly wish I lived like this. I have so much crap lying around everywhere and I HATE cleaning. I do it begrudgingly once a month but the stuff is still there, making me more depressed, making me lose shit. I just hate materialism. The only thing I want in my house, are my TV, weights, books and old comics I've drawn.

Yes.
Based

theres very little incentive to decorate when you have nobody in your life

Attached: 1563310123212.jpg (320x401, 36K)

dude, get a cabinet. Televisions on the floor are depressing. Otherwise, you're doing great!

play some on the CRT

Go one Craigslist and buy cheap furniture. Steal some posters from your local Kinoplex.

I like nature a lot, all it needs are some pictures of mountains n' stuff and my mind won't see it as such a shithole anymore. Also some shelves. Quite frankly the best pic in here is that one of the barn-library with the cats.

>Being in complete silence if I want
Fffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck this part is nice. I have a wife and two kids but travel a lot for my job. My hotels are shitty but it's fucking NICE to just be able to read a book in bed without some fucking blaring music or random screaming/clattering/stomping/dumb bullshit.

For yourself brother, for your fucking self. You deserve so much better than what you give yourself. Make your life one worth sharing with someone else

Would be more kino on the other Television.

Whoever lives in that room has his priorities set straight

Rumor has it the the original episodes have special attributes when watched on a CRT.

>New York Jews be like: 200 a week rent.

Yeah but where do you do your pushups? The amount of shit is fine, but you haven't left yourself any room to move.

>Overpriced toys
>not a real place to sleep unless dwarf
>has the right priorities

Me on the left

I need a bigger TV

Attached: living room.jpg (4660x3212, 2.43M)

they do that because they care for you, and by consequence they try to do things that they think could be good for you, like having a couple of things in your place
don't be dicks, it's nice to have someone caring about you even if it's annoying sometimes, you will miss it

Attached: 1551652284678.jpg (908x666, 192K)

Garbage, low tier guys who are forced to live in shitty flats like what's depicted because they're fucking losers with no real career to speak of, just some step n fetch it wagie, meanwhile girls like OP live down the fucking hall and are also garbage.

It's always hilarious how these thots think they have it all on lock when all they do is show everyone how they hopelessly slum it from one stupid choice to the next.

Yes you do and that's comfy and minimal.

you need a better stand too

Wow, you're just a fucking cunt.

Minimalist kino, just like my favorite movie posters.

Also, everyone in this thread needs to rip out their carpet ASAP. Fuck carpet. Literally anything is better than fucking carpet.

hey I have destiny bounty and ninjago city too.

based

>bookcase
Well la dee da, Mr. Gucci Loafers

Just move it closer.

Yea Forums
>Fucking Normies and their COUCHES and ENDTABLES

Also Yea Forums
>What's it like to touch a woman, bros?

Post pics of your pottery barn ass house

i live in a small house, downstairs there is small sofa, a table, a tv and the kitchen, nothing else on the walls
i own quiet good money, i'm dentist, but still i feel comfy here as my first time moving out a little more than a year ago, even brought some ugly girl the other day and everything went cool

Attached: 3c0dbe48-96ae-4f3e-b785-f761449e891d.jpg (1032x581, 62K)

Thanks user, I despise clutter. Tons of little trinkets everywhere reminds me of old people's houses. Been watching kinos at my desk recently. I would have bought a new TV by now but I really want a 65" or bigger and the only ones I can find locally are 4K smart TVs that cost $3,000. I just want a bigass 1080p that I can hook my PS4 up to.

Attached: office.jpg (3163x2448, 1.18M)

>electronics, cables, computer parts, noodle cups, clothes and dishes strewn about
God bless Darwinism.

comfy as fuck

You're probably thinking of Bill Burr, specifically the football bit on the old Conan show. youtube.com/watch?v=FWhZ2XS08aQ

Mine had been a 40 inch 1080p tv and a 34 inch 3440x1440p monitor for years. But my TV died so I bought a 50 inch 4k and goodness I've been missing out. I'm unironically dl'ing 4k porn now just cuz of the majesty.

Attached: 1525759214757.png (865x526, 65K)

That lime green has got to go, dude. Get something tan or grey.

you only need a barbell and it's perfect

the bench user's house was the most kino

Bill Burr

>What wrong with a kino station like this?
Its not conducive to seduction of the ladies.

Attached: 2014-11-17-9423newsletternsfw-thumb.jpg (570x379, 167K)

These threads are a joke right? The chick is correct. One shouldn't live in such a bland place like that, it'll effect you negatively. I have no idea about that woman's taste in particular (she very well maybe the type to overdo it), but there are objectively simple and inexpensive ways to liven that room up, or at least personalize it in some way.

My apartment is minimal but tasteful. I live in the American Gardens Building on West 81st Street on the 11th floor.

that's irrelevant, though. I don't seduce women in my living room. I pick them up at bars, and by the time they get to my place they're already there and if they don't like my decor there's not much they can do about it

Attached: the implications.jpg (502x461, 135K)

Attached: ac3ef69f30a3d957dc46efbf565926ee.jpg (2000x1333, 237K)

Depends on the quality of the carpet, where it is located (should NEVER be put in a basement that ever gets humid) and whether or not the room gets a lot of walking traffic.

Carpet is disgusting and only for poorfags living in overpriced rented hovels. I can say that as I am a poorfag living in an overpriced rented hovel, the carpet makes me sick and I would even take concrete over it.

Based. I have too much shit as well. The Buddhists were on to something

>you could at least feign the possibility of watching a show or movie with someone.
That is absolutely, disgustingly dishonest and contradictory to my moral, spiritual and philosophical principles.

>waiting room chairs in your entertainment area
>some decorative retro TV placed on the floor for some reason

that fucking window is triggering me

Those are $1200 Barcelona chairs, bub. The wall art is Robert Longo. They give an air of class as well as affluence.

Uh, I don't want to be rude here but isn't that area a little, well, passé?

how did that pic make you seethe...its just a joke

it was like that when i move in, i don't feel like spending money painting it because some day i'm going to move out, even if it's in some years, but now that i think about it you are probably right, it wont hurt me
i have one my fren
well, at least it brings some nice sun in the morning tho

>$1200 Barcelona chairs

I'd only hope that if you would spend that much on them, they serve you well for your purposes. Personally, I prefer to have an entertainment area that able to accommodate friends that are crashing for the night, so I'd want larger and more comfortable chairs. I'm guessing you are rich enough to have actual guest rooms, though.

classy, but too much classy, it screams that you are uptight and guy
still a really good work with the b&w aesthetic

>little TV 12 feet away
how do people even watch this shit
even funnier because it's probably 4k

and gay*
my bad

Is that a fucking chair in the background there? Is it an art installation?

The Hill House chair by Mackintosh isn't very comfortable but serves a purpose of keeping that corner area from looking so bleak.

Ask your family if they got any furniture they would want to donate to you.

why would anyone want a white couch?
It's like wearing white underwear except you can never wash it

yeah, it's so stylish that it feels just like some nice forniture that you don't even bother to question if it is for sitting or not, it's just nice

>The Hill House chair by Mackintosh
>$959.00

What do you even do, user? Your posts are giving me a real Patrick Bateman vibe.

youtube.com/watch?v=LTejJnrzGPM

make a couch out of bamboo

Attached: couch making waifu.jpg (825x570, 52K)

Preach brother!

I also play around with the idea of not having a tv

Granted, a red couch would have given the room a pop of color but might have been too overbearing. White is a contrast to the black Barcelona chairs and stools. overall the floorplan is well laid out though.

Attached: axo.jpg (750x594, 81K)

>Do you like Huey Lewis and the news?

Break that vase

this thread cheers me up
I get depressed every time I leave my room because there are dozens of animals, piss, shit, trash, cobwebs etc.

comfy
depressing

what is cafe paris
is it a common poster or something

>>Do you like Huey Lewis and the news?
They're too...black sounding to me.

I used to live like that I had a sleeping bag no tv and just a laptop

Telly too far from couch.

Call me a millennial moron, but the thought of house with no TV causes a sensation of misery within me. I remember when I was younger my family TV used have a lamp that burned out every once in a while and it needed to be replaced. It always took a couple weeks to come in the mail. We all agreed when there was no TV available fir long stretches the house almost seemed dead (it should be noted that the house was pretty small so you could always here the TV at least very faintly no matter where you were). When I get my own place soon, I'm probably going to get a TV even if I'm not going to use it much for this reason.

>the script font for sweet

I swear this is real.

>be in 8th grade
>let oneitis borrow phone cuz I’m a cuck
>laughingly tells me I got a text
>from my dad
>asks me if it was the Slave one LEGO set that I wanted
>feel my face get red
>”you still play with LEGOs user?”
You fuck you dumb bitch at least I enjoyed my life and didn’t have a fucking child

>Fucker shitting and pissing all over your carpet
You're a low test bitch for not being able to toilet train your pet Indian.

Have sex mister

Women are a mistake

I remember when TV's were really expensive and you never tossed one out, you had it fixed. They never really worked 100% and they were analog, so the antenna placement was critical. Signal drifted due to weather so you had all sorts of screen artifacts and snow.
And we only had four to 6 channels to watch. It was NBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, public access and maybe a religious channel way high on UHF

seething

Attached: jjfM37Q.gif (728x412, 711K)

>Brainlets seething over even a mention of this concept
You sound like a cool guy.

People of olde considered reading an extremely rare and valuable skill, and nobles who weren't even literate still had personal collections of books just to show off status

>point out literally anything white people tend to do
>take it as a serious slight against western civilization

Breathe, user.

Star wars lego is fucking based my dude

What desk contraption?? What’s with the wheel?!

Why didn't you just order two once so that you'd have a spare one for when it broke next? Your family sounds fucking retarded.

don't forget the poster that says
SWAG IS FOR BOYS, CLASS IS FOR MEN

Attached: 1513920682421.png (657x539, 110K)

How does she have time to take care her appearance but not her room or at least take the time to move it out of the field of view of her instagram photo.

Girls are disgusting. Once when I stayed at my aunts there were tampons on the floor of my cousin's private bathroom and she was a total stacey.

The final redpill is understanding thsy women desire to fill their homes with nebulous bullshit to flex in their friends that life is perfect. It only gets worse once you have kids (even though it's worth it)

You can turn it into a coffee table.

kino
w2c peasant gf?

Bros if I know one thing it’s that big ass mirrors make your room look bigger. I randomly bought this like 5’x5’ mirror at a store closing and they gave it to me for like 20 bucks because it had a small scratch on it. I put that bitch in every living room I inhabit and if I remove it the room instantly feels 2x smaller. I’m just saying don’t sleep on big mirrors.

This thread made me realize I need to throw half the shit in my room away and re-organize the rest.

How do I keep myself from hoarding useless shit in my room? I have a TV that I don't use(I have a PC), 3 Random Mirror's and a bunch of cardboard boxes for dumb things like my bike.

>having a bed, a large, difficult to move, fire hazard that permanently occupies 2/3 of your bedroom floor space instead of a foldable foam composite pad you can put away during the day
>having any cooking vessel other than 1 (one) carbon steel pan, 1 enameled dutch oven, and 1 6qt pressure cooker
>having toilet paper instead of scheduling your meals and activities such that you shit at convenient times to occasion showers
>having a seated desk that destroys your posture and limits your vertical space instead of a standing desk perfect for your body's natural positions that you built out of salvage scraps

reminder that your brain's natural reaction will not be to debate these unless you are a hyperconsumerist hoarder (or a woman)

youtu.be/Uuzjf01w2OU

watch marie kondo

Attached: Mitsunobu.jpg (960x1369, 140K)

Based blueboi

Attached: 1561532464008.jpg (590x720, 42K)

two simple steps
>throw shit out
>don't buy more shit
there I fixed it forever

We are.

lol

Attached: hGKAY52.png (1366x768, 1.69M)

My greatest cleaning tip will always be this: Fuck the environment. If you have a big cleaning project to finally get done after putting it off for months (or years) just trash everything. Fuck recycling, fuck donating, just trash it all. And once you start cleaning, don't stop until its all done with.

you can call PickUpPlease or literally any local thrift store for donations. you leave the shit you don't want out on the curb and they come pick it up. why throw it away if someone else could use it?