What ever happened to him?

What ever happened to him?

Attached: ay107600730warwick-davis-at.jpg (644x997, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A4gwDfANeAU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aY6lKJsQlkM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His career was cut short

one of the midgeposters finally followed through on their threats
Cheers!

he's on tele everyday doing a quiz show
much prefer watching tipping point though

A little hard to work with.

He refused to work for half-scale

Attached: BigMidge.jpg (322x743, 77K)

He works as an ewok at Disneyland.

He fell down the back of the couch and couldn't get out. No one has heard from hin since

Someone kicked him in the teeth and fucked his daughter in their basement while he had to watch

Audibly chuckled.

Expect a knock on the door and a banned account, cheers!

Attached: 1564294975741.jpg (474x632, 43K)

what an asshole, why is he so angry?

Can't write shorthand

So this is what a 5'11'' man looks like.

He's still around mate, you just have to remember to look down

youtu.be/A4gwDfANeAU

He was killed by a man wielding a sword

3:44

Attached: 98D38DF1-26F7-45BA-915C-B3A8F831CA91.jpg (416x388, 52K)

Pilkington ditched him in Pakistan or some shit. I think they worship him as a god now.

Why is every other midge excluding Warwick based, but Warwick himself is so cringe?

>Mr. Davis, put down the quark!

Post the pastas and noone gets hurt.

Attached: 1548476736330.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

His lawsuit had no legs to stand on.

WATCH OUT HE'S GOT AN ATOM

Make his head bigger

he became a 4channel janitor (for /gd/)

Imagine being a tiny little bit of a man. You wake up in the morning and throw back the napkin blanket from your matchbox bed. You almost role off and fall to your death. Feel around for the ladder with your rice sized toe. There it is. You climb down. Now you see an ant. The giant brute lumbering toward you. The smell of tiny man meat intoxicating the insect. You run, or more like you hop, towards the safety of a small crack in the wall not even the ant can fit in. Take a moment to rejoice and let your eyes adjust to the darkness. You're so small you can see every individual ray of light. Hungry from your morning adventure you decide to eat. Luckily a feast of atoms and other subatomic particles lay before you. You eat barely a third of a neutron and you're stuffed. That's when you notice you've accidentally begun to fall through the very fabric of existence. You grasp out but everything is too big to hold onto. You fall into the abyss.

It'd suck being a midge.

didn't he die on jackass or something?

>Steady now, Mr. Davis.

Please do not share this channel with Yea Forums
The comments on his videos are already getting worse, but there's no need to encourage his channel to go to shit

HOUSE, INT - NIGHT

(i have my back turned to the camera, a sharply tailored dress shirt with suspenders, I can be seen mixing a drink at the personal bar)

ME: Well, well, well... It seems I have you right where I want you Mr. Davis.

(Warwick Davis is tied to a chair, hes calm but focused)

WARWICK: so you think, Yea Forums.

ME: shhh... I'll let you know when its your turn to speak Mr. Davis.

(I sip my drink and sit down in a chair next to the bar)

(slowly untying my dress shoes) ME: do you know why I brought you here?

WARWICK: enlighten me.

(taking off shoes) ME: truth is Mr. Davis, I find your kind repulsive. (points at WARWICK with shoe)

(brings out steel toed caterpillar boots from under chair) ME: your beady little eyes, stubby little fingers, gigantic disproportionate heads, and worst of all your inflated egos. to think such diseased creatures have the audacity to reproduce. i mean, really mr. davis, look at your children. why would you condemn them to a life of suffering just to fulfill your own misguided desires?

WARWICK: so you're saying i have no quality of life? that i don't deserve to live? why? because i'm a little person?

(tying off boots) ME: little person, dwarf, midget, gnome; it doesn't matter how you brand yourself WARWICK, you are still an abomination. you see that don't you?

(tears in his eyes, clenching his tiny fists) WARWICK: what gives you the fucking right!? to.. to pick and choose who deserves to live and die? i am a good person, i give back to the community! what the fuck do you do!?

(standing up and working into the boots) ME: enough WARWICK, you're not a martyr. you're a midget. you cannot talk your way out of this.

(disgusted) WARWICK: oh fuck off. this is just a charade. you havent got the balls you ignorant little pip! bigot!!

(lining up the shot) ME: steady now, Mr. Davis...

(panicking) WARWICK: okay! okay! please okay wait please!

(stopping and loosening cuff links) ME: hm?

cont.

WARWICK: money.. I have money. I'll give you whatever you want..

(throws drink on warwick and smashes glass on the floor) ME: CUNT!! despicable little goblin fuck! you think I want money!? the chair you are tied to is worth more than the shoebox you live in.

(spitting drink and catching breath) WARWICK: then what!? what do you want!? please dont do this i have kids please! my wife!

(reaches into back pocket) ME: yes your family, i almost forgot.

(pulls out polaroids)

ME: this is your wife (still of mrs davis walking into house where warwick is now)

(warwick is visibly distressed, wide eyed)

(shuffling through photos) ME: i guess she prefers normal men as well (stills of me and mrs. davis having sex)

(smirking) ME: I made her call me Willow.

WARWICK: motherfucker! (desperately tries to free himself from his binds, thrashing about) AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

ME: relax Mr. Davis.. you are embarrassing yourself. that's clear scotch tape i tied you with. I didn't even need duct tape heh.

(reassuming punt position)

ME: and now Mr. Davis, any last words?

WARWICK: I-I- I wa..

(interrupting) ME: Christ, it was rhetorical Warwick. I couldn't give a fuck about your last words. (winding up punt)

WARWICK: no. no. NO! WAI-

(warwick is punted so hard in the head he and the chair fall backwards. a grotesque split welt already formed on his temple. i stand over him stomping his head into the floor over and over. the blood drops splattering my face and white shirt. gripping the bar for support and i stomp over and over and over. i stop and quickly pick up the chair with warwick still tied to it, and scream while slamming it against the wall until the chair splinters into pieces and Warwick falls into a pile on the floor.)

*CUTS TO BLACK*

We really did forget about slaughtering Warwick!!

You already know Quentin is here. He’s a sneedposter

Based Sneedantino.

fucking based

Did he ever find the hacker known as Yea Forums?

has any more of this kino been written? has anyone drawn it? I need moar

Fuck off

No u

can we start a gofundme to turn this into some short film kino? because this is so fucking based its not even funny

Attached: SNEED.jpg (210x239, 11K)

Why did you post Farmer 1?

For me, it’s written in such a way that I can actually picture everything going on. it’s really well done in that regard

based

any updates on the peter dinklage vs warwick script?

They buried him inside the original R2 D2 puppet.
he wasn't dead yet but everyone agreed it was time.

I have vivid, wonderful dreams about Warwick Davis. They start with me meeting him at a press conference, and when he extends his tiny, misshapen hand for me to shake, I grab his hair and lift him off the ground. While he wildly flails his arms and legs, trying to hit me, I laugh at his impotent threats. The tears running down his face from the pain, humiliation, and frustration make me feel warm and comfortable. His voice, sounding like a real person who has inhaled helium, changes pitch, going higher and lower as i swing him from side to side. The entire crowd his publicist paid to gather laughs uncontrollably at this squirming, miniature creature as I completely dominate his entire existence with minimal effort. The whole affair only ends when I slam his useless body on the ground, and stomp on his oversized, ridiculous looking pumpkin head. Shortly thereafter, police, armed with tasers, aim and fire them angrily- at his twitching corpse. They yell "CLEAR!" as they send voltage through his lifeless, distorted carcass. When the police, the crowd, and I eventually wipe away the tears from laughing, and compose ourselves, we pose for pictures together with the little gremlin's remains, like a fish we caught that is to small to covet, but we enjoy the experience anyway. Everyone leaves with a song in their heart and pictures of themselves with this useless, creepy little thing.

I hope not. It was so stupid and way too long.

a tall order

>way too long.
wtf am i supposed to do except read overly long midge fanfics?

ripped off of the watchmen

>clear scotch tape

Attached: BB37D287-BE7B-41C6-9E88-5FACEFF51FCC.gif (400x225, 513K)

>I'd love to tie a string with a couple of helium balloons around Warwick Davis's neck. Watch that ugly little midge go floating up into the sky in a split second. He tries to untie the string but it's too late, he's already too far, he realises that if he were to do so he would splat on the ground, a bloody midge pulp. Just leave him there in the sky, his little legs kicking. See how far the midge can go, has a midge ever been into space before? Further and further he goes until he reaches the upper parts of the atmosphere, then his tiny midge head starts expanding as he lets out a high pitch wheeze... then POP!

Attached: mini-midge.jpg (1400x700, 142K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aY6lKJsQlkM

lol

Look under your shoe or something, I don't know.

lel