TERMINATOR: DARK FATE Plot Leaks

In 1998, John Connor is murdered by a T-800 sent back in time by Skynet. However, John, his mother Sarah Connor and the reprogrammed T-800 nicknamed "Uncle Bob" have already prevented Judgment Day and changed the future.

In 2019, cyber-enhanced warrior Grace arrives from 2042 to protect Dani Ramos from Rev-9, a Terminator sent back to assassinate her. Rev-9 kills Dani’s brother and father, while Sarah rescues Dani and Grace, who doesn’t know who she is. Sarah explains that since John’s death, she has been hunting down newly-arrived Terminators with the help of an anonymous source, whom they learn is the T-800 that killed John. The T-800, nicknamed "Carl", has been living among humans since completing his mission, developed a conscience and decided to help Sarah prevent the other Terminators from killing innocents to preserve a future that no longer exists.

Grace reveals that although Skynet was never created, the United States military developed an artificial intelligence called “Legion” that went rogue and caused Judgment Day in 2022, leading to a war between humans and machines. Dani is an important figure for the Resistance, and they recruited Grace to protect her from Rev-9. Sarah begrudgingly works with Carl to help Grace protect Dani.

Dani, Grace, Sarah and Carl set out to destroy Legion, but are intercepted by Rev-9, who mortally wounds Grace. Carl uses Grace's energy core to destroy Rev-9, sacrificing himself in the process and delaying but not destroying Legion. Dani and Sarah escape, determined to keep fighting to prevent the new Judgement Day.

Attached: Dark Fate.jpg (2048x1365, 1.81M)

It's somehow worse than the last one

Does anyone even care?

Da fuck

Fake and gay

Fucking horrendous.

It's confirmed.

nah, this one gets rid of the tranny-bot 9000, so this is the better one

Attached: 1564418357133.jpg (385x385, 24K)

I audibly groaned because it's so bad it's probably true.
>kill off old plot device
>carbon copy new plot device but flip gender
I bet they do it.

Man they can't resist rehashing Terminator 2 again. I have never seen a franchise so desperate and rehashed to death. It's just sad.

>Revelations-9

Attached: 321354868.png (250x167, 55K)

Deepest lore.

>There is no fate but what we make for ourselves
>LOL JK Judgement Day and war with the machines in inevitable

WHY
H
Y

You're wrong OP, for Arnold spoiled the plot ages ago

Attached: (((terminator))).png (800x609, 400K)

>John Connor gets killed

Then what's Edward Furlong doing in the movie?

Uh, getting killed most likely

..good God what shit..

Attached: 1540689535161.jpg (949x678, 80K)

A pile of shit

He gets a scene before he gets killed.

And then the dyke punches Sneed in the ballsack.

Edward Furlong is back and dies in 1998. So I guess they are going to use that de-aging CGI to make him look like a kid again?

Attached: Edward-Furlong.jpg (750x500, 64K)

>they finally make a new Terminator sequel with Edward Furlong in it
>he gets killed in the first 2 minutes
JUST

Attached: edward_furlong.jpg (615x409, 39K)

But Sneed retaliates by roasting Him to the point where he melts.

>first two movies are great
>everything after sucks
When will they stop making shitty Alien and Terminator sequels?

He's being played by an age-appropriate stand-in. They'll digitally superimpose Furlong's de-aged face on his body.

Attached: Stand-Ins.jpg (660x652, 60K)

>Legion
Can these motherfuckers come up with literally anything else?

>Legion
>Newest Terminator is called Rev 9 or Revelations 9
Basically this is Terminator with Biblical references.

>we all have waited John Connor to destroy fucking skynet since movie 1
>t-800 kills John and then he lives like a normal person
fucking writers, detroyed all the fucking franchise, fuck you terminator, fuck you, i loved you and i dreamt about seeing a beautiful conclusion to all this, what have you people done to us??? motherfuckers!!!!!!!

>it sucks and i won't even give it a chance.

Attached: wokejak.jpg (1389x1548, 158K)

Stupida fuckin plot

I would pay to see a Trumpinator killing liberals

>Genisys
>Legion
Name the next Skynet

It even says he literally succeeded in destroying Skynet

Sounds like they recycled parts of T2: Judgment Day with T3: Rise of the Machines.

As much as I hated Terminator: Salvation, at least it tried to move the franchise forward (beyond time travel gimmicks and Arnold) and tried something original (for this series anyway).

Dont believe his lies, he shilled for genisys and is doing the same again, fuck this dudr

Attached: james-cameron-psa.jpg (768x512, 68K)

Always believe in Jim!

I believe all of this. It's so bad it has to be true.

>white hero bad
>lets make our new hero a brown girl

Someone post the webm of the Mexinator busting through the wall.

Attached: 150618164418-dylann-roof-charleston-church-shooting-marsh-dnt-lead-00001713-large-169.jpg (460x259, 48K)

Does he hate us or has he just lost his mind?
Or does he only care about money?
Does he not give a shit about his creation?
Or is his plan to back the tanking of the brand so hard that he can get all the rights back himself and finally resurrect it properly years later?
Somebody make sense of this because each one of these attempts hurts my soul.
I don't even think I can will myself to the theatre anymore.

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-201738~2.png (720x426, 70K)

Terminator 2 negated everything that Terminator 1 was thematically about

Any other e-celeb opinions you want to regurgitate while you're here?

reminder

What the deal with the female-to-male carrying lol1inchrebar?

Attached: what.png (616x108, 8K)

I think while he always made free money from the others he was actually more involved in making this one.

JIDF

>he was actually more involved in making this one.
Haha yeah...

>Although Skynet wasn't created, it was created

He actually was. This is the first Terminator movie done under his full ownership of the property.

why the fuck does every Terminator movie have the same plot of "yeah Skynet is done but the actual threat is Cyberdine/Genysis/Legion"

also, who the fuck asked for this movie

user, this is your madam, I need a better outline for a Terminator film on my desk immediately or you'll be retired.

Attached: tumblr_p2dpjqDrnB1spdd9go2_1280.jpg (1280x533, 212K)

ok, I'll give it a try
>Sarah Connor gets sent to the future along with Arnold terminator because you can't make a Terminator movie without him
>meets adult John
>bla bla final battle for humanity
>bla bla Sarah and Arnold sacrifice themselves in the end
>Skynet gets blown to hell
>the newest breed of robots inherit part of Sarah's "humanity" or consciousness, whatever
>they help humanity rebuild the world
>they all end up living happy forever and they fucking end this series once and for all

>no fate but what we make
>everything happens no matter what

Attached: comeon.png (500x522, 133K)

This is literally the first movie in the series with that plot

This sounds like a complete pile of shit. Genisys already butchered John Connor's character and now the series main protagonist is just gonna be removed. It sounds like another bad rehash of T2 anyway so whats the point. This shit is gonna bury the franchise for good.

>This shit is gonna bury the franchise for good
at this point it's for the best. all anybody wanted was john kicking ass and sending reese back in time but instead we got every fucking thing else. just let it die.

Just let this franchise die.

This

>no movie about John and teen Kyle trying to escape Skynet death camp

More broadly, the plot is:
>"we prevented Judgement Day"
>but we didn't

T3 and onwards, forever.

Eh I won’t judge until I see the execution. There’s been early leaks that sound like shit and the film is good and vice versa. Tim Miller is solid and Based Jim is involved in the story this time.

They should give the rights to Disney already.

this so fucking dumb reading it gave me a headache

didn't get it with Fox?

Terminator: Dark People

Attached: terminator roof.jpg (738x369, 74K)

At least the Comic Con video has me semi interested. If it is a nonstop balls to the wall action movie well done like Fury Road I can forgive a bland story. I like Mackenzie too and think she's a cute giraffe.

Nice try shilling your shit movie, James Cameron.

>I like Mackenzie
What are you, a fucking closet fag or something?

It’s just a mishmash of 2, 3, Salvation, and Genisys.

The time travel plot of the first two films was really just a prelude that allowed for killer robots running around LA to make sense within the context of the movies. They were essentially very well made slasher movies with a sci-fi, action twist.

I have no idea what these films are supposed to be now. Dark Fate’s “plot” sounds like an incoherent clusterfuck. The trailer seemed to completely sever itself from the series’s horror roots in favour of floaty CGI action. If they couldn’t explain the plot in 30 seconds then they shouldn’t have made the film.

t. manlet
You know you can have an extremely painful surgery to make yourself taller now right?

>Eh
Opinion discarded.

They have literally been no horror roots since the first movie. The second was an action blockbuster.

Also all the movies are that same thing you describe, they just keep fitting things in with every one that's happened previously instead of pressing a reboot button

>TFW Sarah Connor Chronicles was the last time the franchise was good.

T2 had some horror like elements. The T1000 was fucking scary to people when it came out. There were tons of scenes with legit suspense. The movies after that lost that edge. Terminators weren't scary of threatening anymore because they kept rehashing everything.

Genisys was, honestly, an entertaining movie.

>dont talk to me or my jacked dad ever again

>skynet is dead
>so a new skynet with a less interesting name replaces it
>the same fucking shit happens, but now there's a lot more women because it's 2019
And so once again, Terminator 2's ending is proven to be perfect. How many more misguided reboot sequels must we endure, Yea Forums?

Attached: fuckyouasshole.gif (504x235, 2.87M)

I will not be watching this feminist horseshit or any movie like it

Ecclesiastes

Would watch.

You do you, incel.

Why do they have to bring Linda Hamilton back? I cant take it seriously when grey haired elderly people play action heroes.

Why not program Skynet to NOT hate humans or better yet hey a few terminators learned to like humans why not use their AI as the new skynet?

Pretty much what was happening in TSCC

Retarded plot aside, what's the point with Arnold playing geriatric cyborgs?
It's really sad to watch and it's more probable to scare away the fans of the franchise.

Why not make ayyliums attack earth and kick skynets ass and sky net would come to humans and say "John Coner we need help" and robbot-human aliance is formed to fite back the alien and eventyally John Conre and Robbot killer go on alium mother shipe and install virus with laptops and alien be like "no NO how can" after that johne conr say "friendship" and aliens die and sky net and human forever friend and no kill and then john and sky say TODAY WE CELEBRAT INDEPENCE DAY!!!!!!!

>Ed finally gets called back to hollywood after decades of no work
>gets 510 minutes of screen time before getting killed off in a flashback
Goddamn.
Did he piss off someone in hollywood when he was a kid? Did he refuse to suck someones cock or something?

Attached: 835c3339bd824c51b296e6c239c32640fbfeb3a5b6e5a5f6d30088decd7a7534.jpg (209x200, 8K)

This shit show of a movie doesn't exist to me.

>terminator and independence day crossover
I'm in.

What a mess.

Attached: loggia.gif (600x255, 1.03M)

This sounds a lot like genysis but John getting killed instead of turning into a machine

Literally don't care enough to even read the OP. The series has been terrible since T3, and it's been so long I have no interest in them anymore.

Same with alien, predator, star wars, and just about any franchise from the 80s

didnt read but all those spoilers really are scaring my incel white nazi self or whatever that one article said.

yes yes, well done Terminator, well done.

HOWEVER

I can't wait for the complete failure of this movie to be blamed on misogynistic white males rather than the fact that that it was a garbage sequel that nobody wanted.

That energy core thing is how the t800 kills the TX in terminator 3

Did Genesys even make money? I don't think anyone wanted this

Budget $155–158 million
Box office $440.6 million

What the fuck is the point of any of these movies if even if Skynet is erased from time some other evil AI will just spontaneously spawn from nothing and start doing the same shit?
Is this all just a ploy to continue churning out these increasingly shitty movies forever, with no resolution to the story in mind?

Attached: 1391049920547.jpg (349x308, 19K)

Genisys was solidly profitable, they just didn't continue with more of it because it wasn't SUPER profitable and they were losing the licensed back to Cameron

bad casting desu, i won't forgive a fat Sara and a meathead Kyle.

It flopped in the west but it did well in chinkland.
Since the chinks get to keep most of the BO it didn't really make money.

I liked Sarah, the fat thing is a meme
Kyle could just be a completely different character though, he never acts like the original

>Is this all just a ploy to continue churning out these increasingly shitty movies forever, with no resolution to the story in mind?
That's what Hollywood's been about for decades.

they are capeshit movies now

James Cameron was capeshit before we called it capeshit