47 year old boomer dad unironically thinks modern cartoons are the reason America is going to shit

>47 year old boomer dad unironically thinks modern cartoons are the reason America is going to shit

Attached: FFA5885C-5F90-4D90-BAAB-B4D275644171.png (1062x942, 301K)

>47 year old boomer

OP is a faggot

Who are you quoting? Because they're right.

And he's redpilled unlike his faggot son.

Boomer dad might be right.
Steven Universe is encouraging the gays.
Spongebob normalized acting like ADHD twat.

He's not wrong.

he's right you know

Attached: calarts sneed.png (638x325, 50K)

It's a self-amplifying cycle.
Shit entertainment creates children who grow up to create shittier entertainment that fails to live up to its inspiration creating even shittier children, that grow up to create Steven Universe.

He's right, but capeshit is playing the biggest part.

So now that Helium tanks are a no go. Actual rope?

If fucking cartoons could ruin your society maybe it wasn't worth preserving to begin with. Lol.

Attached: 1564038306608.jpg (1084x807, 216K)

ITT: dumbfucks who can't see the forest for the trees

The cartoons are a symptom, not the root cause.

I'm the second poster you replied to and I fully agree with this statement though.

Brainlets. There’s far more pressing issues than what children watch.

> 47 year old boomer
he's not a boomer you stupid faggot. he's gen x. i get the zoomer meme but calling people in their mid 40's boomers is sponge level intelligence.

>I get the meme but I'm still going to correct you anyway
What is this tism.

>modern animation good
>John k bad

Attached: F807EABF-6E08-473F-8D3D-38A52DD9E5C4.png (379x366, 79K)

In retrospect a lot of that shit was seriously fucked up.

>boomer meme
"baby boomer" morphing into a generic term for anyone who is old or acts old
It's infuriating, i know, but this is how slang works. It's just shitty because unlike most slang, "boomer" has an actual useful meaning and is not an ancient term. I got mad when gaymer faggots started using the term "salty" to refer to "crying" when it was always slang for cursing ("he curses like a sailor" "an old salt"). But that term is centuries old so it's probably fine that it morphs / evolves. I think the boomer meme is a forced meme used to d&c message boards and troll older anons and in doing so comes across as completely stupid because context matters. Why would 30 or 40-year olds be called "boomers"?

>retrospect
It was always considered fucked up. fucked up art was just more respected in the 90s-early 00s. So was technical skill. A lot of people actually called cans without labels poorly animated, an opinion so stupid it’s impossible to argue against effectively.

>current Yea Forums posters have parents that were born in the 70s
The saddest part is OP might actually be 18. I'm old.

>his dad is only 47
Boy do I feel old

One of many reasons

This boomer is correct.

Attached: 4c4a56393ea854415ab4c486f4023d0a--shrek-puns.jpg (236x223, 10K)

54 year old here, modern cartoons are pretty much shit with some rare exceptions.

Attached: me irl.png (480x360, 231K)

He's absolutely right
>bigface
>rick & morty
>anime
>weird youtube pedo grooming shit
>capeshit

*watches steven universe once*

Attached: 1551974192447.jpg (900x1200, 279K)

>le jews are innocent.
Nice try schlomo

They're a symptom of the illness that is basically every facet of his generation.

True, but manchildren are too busy watching cartoons to notice those issues.

>he doesn't think brainwashing them at young age has any impact on today's aids mob
Either you are a kike yourself or you are so demoralized you failed to notice.