List of issues with endgame

>shits on infinity war, by far the best marvel movie and the only one who has some sort of logic behind the actions of the characters (for a capeshit film)
>completely butchers thanos's character, switches from an insane man with a merciful goal to a ruthless warmonger
>captain marvel is in the movie
>time travel is always a terrible writing subject, somehow they manage to contradict themselves, making everything about time travelling in universe (multiverse, consequences in the future) a complete mess, basically just the writer's scapegoat
>thor is made fun of all the time except when he meets his strong woman mom, and at the end makes valkyrie (black woman) leader of the asgardians
>cap just suddenly wants to reunite with peggy again despite several prior movies with little if any reference to her
>to repeat myself again, cap time travelling back to deliver the stones again is an even bigger mess since, QUOTE FROM THE MOVIE: "actions in the past don't change the future"
>final battle is a cgi fuckfest, their initial plan is to deliver the gauntlet with the gems back to the time machine in the back, instead of just having captain marvel fly as far away from the battle as possible
>they spend half an hour fighting when realistically the military would've showed up in a few minutes. a few bomb would've dealt with thanos's army with little trouble
>ironman sacrifices himself even though the battle was already won
>next movie with spiderman, they play the snap back for laughs, ignoring all the catastrophic consequences that having double the world population in a single day would bring
>it's the most profitable movie ever
did i miss anything? why is this purely fanservice film so beloved? it feels like a bollywood movie, with the lamest excuse of fixing everything again

Attached: 91epzdXTTHL._SX300_.jpg (300x400, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've come to realize that Tony didn't rejoin the Avengers to undo what Thanos did. He only rejoined when he realized that there was a chance that they would have succeeded without him and actually reset everything back to normal, making his little daughterfu non-existent. His final "sacrifice" was another narcissistic plot to save his own daughter over the interests of every other person on Earth, and every being in the universe affected by it.

No one cares.

Why would no one care? this is one of the most important movies of the year. not to mention this board is all about discussing movies which include this movie and its issues

Was having all the stones really necessary for thanos? How does having all of them accomplish his snap more than a select few?

Unironically, 80-90% of your issues have been debated and debunked since the movie came out. So really there's no point in discussing this.

you know, is right. no one cares. that's exactly why this movie made so much money. no one stops for a fucking second to think about anything anymore. the subversion of the west is real, look it up. they're molding reality as they please, and truth is no longer objective
clown world is not a meme. retards like will defend the movie for free.
people won't accept the truth until it's right in their faces, and then, it will be too late

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

remember to stay human

Attached: asukita.png (1024x656, 1.15M)

>"Do you know about Quantum Realm"?
>Oh fuck we are losing the audience, they can't think about it, quick add a quip.
Fuck this movie

Attached: Avengers.Endgame.2019.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT.mkv_snapshot_00.31.52_[2019.07.31_01.55.43].jpg (1920x804, 658K)

You're right.

b&rp

That's every MCU movie, user.

>His final "sacrifice" was another narcissistic plot to save his own daughter over the interests of every other person on Earth, and every being in the universe affected by it.
Based

Your pic related was barely a joke. He had just escaped the Quantum Realm and wondered around the city looking for his family and figuring out what happened. Makes sense that he'd be starving.

>they can't think about it
There's nothing to think about.

this but unironically. all the "science" from this movie was a bunch of complicated words thrown together that mean nothing
the scene where ironman discovers time travel by asking the AI to make a moebius strip is so comical I thought it was a quip at first, but nobody laughed

You're a moron if you think I'm even remotely defending the movie when I'm literally outlining that it's been discussed to death.
>Asukashitter doesn't know what he's talking about
Hardly surprising really

>reifag nigger is afraid of saying fag and can't address these irrefutable points so instead appeals to authority because he knows he can't possibly defend this garbage himself
imagine my shock

Attached: fbf5d4c7-5f1d-4f16-9dcb-ae566dcd136d.png (195x205, 63K)

>animefags discussing about capeshit
Ugh...

>still thinks I'm defending shit
>still wants to discuss capeshit even after it's already been discussed to death
Yeah, Asukafags are as braindead as ever.

he did it for Peter Parker too

>asukafag spitting the obvious

WHOA A GENIUS

Shazam was better

yeah, shazam was also shit but it didn't take itself seriously