/trek/ - Carol edition

Turn around

Attached: carol.jpg (1184x1368, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

collider.com/star-wars-7-force-awakens-review-lawrence-kasdan/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1564541940077.webm
metro.co.uk/2019/07/30/star-trek-actor-chris-obi-accused-raping-students-acted-love-scenes-10484748/
youtube.com/watch?v=ALHs9lDdsc0
youtube.com/watch?v=tKf91eMM9N8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What does Vulcan pusy taste like?

Red Letter Media were basically correct in that J J Abrams, Kurtzman and Lindeloff blew their wad so hard on the first one they didn't have anything for the sequel. It was pretty disappointing since the nostalgia and TV soap drama definitely held the first movie together but just seemed ridiculous in the sequel.

Got half a chub and thinking about fapping. Who's the best /trek/ girl?

She is really not attractive, never saw the fascination with Alice

What's it like being a faggot?

every now and then i get a little bit lonely and you're never comin' round

fap to trannies all day and tell yourself you're not gay

Pure logic

>Kirk and Spock are destined to be best friends
>Cadet gets promoted to Captain
>Edgelord Bones
The first one sucked too.

what I'd give to eat out Saavik.

Attached: Saavik.jpg (1000x1265, 780K)

yes it did, but it was very early on the nostalgia train and kind of a novelty, and despite being written by mental retards was enjoyable enough.

>enjoyable enough
I found the actors unappealing (except Greenwood) and the story was garbage.

can i be saavik?

What was edgy about Bones? If it wasn't for the godawful divorce bit, he'd leave no impression whatsoever.

what was the point of this scene?

Salty live long and prosper

you've got to put this into context, user. Lost hadn't even turned into complete rubbish yet and J J Abrams was being vetted as the next speilberg, and cloverfield was being hyped as the future of sci-fi horror, so 2009 Star Trek SEEMED better than it really was. You have to keep this in mind, but you won't because you're some zoomer nigger

I think there were still a lot of us giving 09 a pass because of the potential the sequels had. If only we had known.

every now and then I get little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes

to appreciate Alice's beautiful tits
how do I know you're not hiding a dick?

Why did both JJ Trek films show the female characters in bra and panties for no reason?

we can pretend

get the attention of dudebros and quash homoerotic vibes

Because they don't know how to tell compelling stories without pandering to the lowest common denominator.

Correct, little did we know this was being orchestrated by total trash hacks and had no future

Attached: trashman.jpg (768x433, 42K)

a woman is more than just her boobies

that's true they have a nice ass and tight pussy too.

She really isn't. Women rely on stronger males to assert their position in society, their entire brains are wired to compete for being the most desirable cumdumpster. A woman can perform basic clerical work efficiently but that doesn't mean she has any value beyond being a means for procreating the species.
A woman's value begins and ends with how fuckable she is.

Even if the tone was going to be pew-pew generic space opera they at least had the opportunity to tell new stories. I honestly felt like shit leaving the theater after seeing Into Darkness. What they did in that movie was just disgusting.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

Wrong, I'm a fat old Xennial that was already jaded by the time ENT rolled around.

It became extremely apparent that the Abrams - Kurtzman - Lindelof triumvirate were in fact frauds. The decline in quality coinciding with the conclusion of Lost, the release of Prometheus, and the Star Trek sequel signalled clearly that there was not in fact some artistic genius driving these projects but merely a hollow know-nothingness that revelled in stupidity and schlock. Really set the tone for the capeshit dominant 2010s
When they moved J J off to do Star Wars it was clear beyond any shadow of a doubt that the industry was in trouble.

Attached: trashmen.jpg (600x396, 101K)

Attached: 1556826681081.jpg (580x568, 44K)

Abrams was hailed as a visionary but he's single-handedly ruined two of the mist beloved sci-fi franchises ever to exist.

>sperging this hard
k

Stargate and Babylon 5 are fine user

You're being melodramatic. He kept the franchise alive and introduced a whole new generation of fans. You just hate the new movies because they aren't boring.

>wagie stuck in his transporter cagie

Attached: indispensable post.jpg (1922x1079, 346K)

yes, it's pretty incredible when you think about it. I'll give him credit for this though, his efforts were significantly better than the movies that immediately preceded them in the same universes (Star Trek: Insurrection, and Revenge of the Sith). His problem isn't the dutch angles or the CGI explosion aesthetics, heck, even his set design isn't bad. The real problem is his writers are fucking garbage and they let him go crazy with the material. He's like the nurse in the ER with the defibrillator. he comes in and kicks the thing into gear but then they need him to fuck off and instead they keep him around and the result is unwatchable trash.

J. J. reboots are basically garbage but they're VAST improvements on their predecessors. Sequels to J J movies however, are unwatchable. He was the next Gore Verbinski except he kept getting jobs

Attached: trashboy.jpg (3828x2552, 2.14M)

>stating facts about the differences between the sexes is "sperging"
women are fine as long as they know their limitations

Revenge of the Sith is a far better Star Wars movie than The Force Awakens.

It really isn't.

My favorite sexual fantasy is having a Vulcan like Savik chained to the pipes in my basement and she wears uniforms from different eras I rip off before we fuck. It's about the destruction of purity, literally tearing away that Vulcan dignity until all that's left is a little slit and quivering pink asshole about to be busted apart by my monstrous Klingon cocks. When I nut it's like holding a thumb over a yard hose and drenching her with my goo.

Listen

im a bit drunk but I want to say

I am fucking sick of this ugly BITCH posted on this board

She isnt even attractive, in fact , she is the epitome of basic white bitch. She IS the fucking ugliest, fattest, most banal recurring imageto ever be posted on Yea Forums I am SICK of her fat stomach being posted here non stop . Frankly it disgusts and bores me

Hi woman.

Shut the fuck up, roastie. Nobody cares about your bitchy whining and the fact you're complaining about a beautiful woman means everyone in your life hates you and this is the only place you can post. You're a disgusting, annoying cunt and nobody likes you.

They all sucked.
Why make Star Trek into some cartoonish action soap opera?

tranny spotted

And super some how this scene was tasiter

Attached: 0C757299-DD92-4DFC-BD31-A5ACE28852AB.jpg (417x355, 18K)

>Stargate and Babylon 5 are fine
As is SeaQuest

because Paramount had the property and needed to do something with it after the last two movies bombed (Insurrection and Nemesis). The trend under Berman was already in the direction of soap opera action schlock, so J. J. Abrams was the natural choice for the "reboot"

>You just hate the new movies because they aren't boring.
Whew, lad.

Attached: EE3AB889-C4FA-4526-95B0-B96B459A133A.gif (393x289, 1.7M)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: S02 E06 - The Schizoid Man.mkv_snapshot_08.58.802.jpg (1920x1080, 714K)

green

watching her leg get snapped was the best part of the movie.

>His problem isn't the dutch angles or the CGI explosion aesthetics
Nah that actully is a big part of the problem becuase he way over uses them and it makes the whole thing cartoonishly dramatic

Attached: S04 E06 - Legacy.mkv_snapshot_22.47.680.jpg (1920x1080, 622K)

At least Trek 09 left the original canon (largely) intact. Nuking the Expanded Universe is just unforgiveable though. Fitting new movies into the established Star Wars canon would have been difficult but not impossible.

>Listen

>im a bit drunk but I want to say

>im an ugly cunt with no personality and star trek triggers me ah bloo bloo real women are beautiful too stop telling me to dilate
imagine being the tranny behind this post

Attached: 1561343538525.jpg (730x688, 73K)

Hi VF

Can't blame J J for this though. He was just the messenger.

Who?

sorry hold on

To clarify, I am male. Dislike transsexuals
Seems stupid

The only star trk I like is the original series and some of the uh, next generation.

rest is garbage

TOS is the best, and first three seasons of TNG are pretty good too. Everything afterwards is pretty derivative, and not as good, but what does this have to do with J. J. Abrams Star Trek 2009? Do you have a problem with his 'male gaze' flagrant sexualization of female characters for no reason?

Just recently finished watching the remake trilogy. 1 and 2 were really good but 3 was lame

VF is a janny who lurks /trek/. Selar is his woman.

That's not an argument.

He's a jealous /who/vian who wanted to understand why /trek/ thrived and tried to watch it at 2x speed

>Can't blame J J for this though.
Excuse me? He absolutely could have crafted a narrative that was not in conflict with the EU but chose not to.

You can only bang one hot Vulcan, who do you pick?

Attached: choose.jpg (1873x1265, 1.58M)

There is no way I'm going to re-litigate Prequels vs Reboots of Star Wars on /tv, but let's agree on this:

Prequels had some amazingly dumb shit in them, so did J J Abrams star wars. They're both not very good compared to the OG trilogy.

Attached: YodaPalpsduel.png (1024x768, 694K)

I don't think so, I'm pretty sure him and Kasdan were working within the confines of the Disney canon.

collider.com/star-wars-7-force-awakens-review-lawrence-kasdan/

>“I had a lot of hesitation. I went up to the ranch not at all convinced I would do it. I was happy to see George again, and Kathy and I have never been out of touch, because we have a lot of connections. And they said, ‘look, we have hired Michael Arndt to write the next one, but there are these other ideas, and you can take your pick.’ I said, ‘the only one I really want to do here is Han Solo, because Han is my favorite character.’ And they said OK. That got me over my hesitation. We made a deal for me to write Han, and a deal to come on and help Michael and with some other people develop what would be the next Star Wars. I did that as a kind of consultant at the same time I was starting to write Han. It went on for months, and it was quite a large brain trust.”

left. right looks ordinary and dull, left looks like she has some fire under that calm exterior.

No!

I absolutely am in favour of the obhectifaction of wamen

My gripe i seeing that bitch non stop. You misunderstand me. That being said, she has a nice be;;y amd good tits. But not wife material. Looks about 40 ys old, Sex for secks sake? when we're all young men? No. I think we should chase young ones.

Unless u are older

Attached: treks.png (804x678, 312K)

>no reason

pp hard is a reason u fag

>drunk retarded bitch starts pretending she was trolling the whole time
it's like a bottomless pit of cringe and keks

my god you're pathetic just go back to redddit

VF was Jimmy the whole time?

pennies

Don't get it
Why didn't Severn of Mine didn't even try to assimilate a single (1) crew

T'Pol

Attached: T'Pol.jpg (531x624, 38K)

Sequels aren't very good compared even Prequels.

Why

u cn fk of

Attached: Alice Eve on Craig Ferguson 2011 HD(nosound).webm (853x480, 1.12M)

she seems nice

As a human with a VAGINA it's really important I never EVER see another woman because if she's at all attractive by any conventional measure it makes me FEEL insecure and gazed upon by MALES okay? I need all women in the future to have neon colored asymmetrical haircuts with androgynous facial proportions and disfigurations like warts and pimples. Please DO NOT show me beautiful women in sci-fi shows it is UNREALISTIC and I can't deal with it.

Third party poster, Episode II and III are the worst AAA films I've ever watched. The plots are full of inconsistencies, the film makers can't figure out who they want their audience to be, and the Padme-Anakin romance is the worst I've ever seen in any film period. Literally Johnny and Lisa from "The Room" have a more believable relationship.

>As a human with a VAGINA
Hi, I'm just doing a driveby to deliver a message.
Nigger.
Thanks for reading.

Lt. Selar

Attached: selar.jpg (1043x1043, 148K)

MhMMMmmmm

That's why me and my baby daddy's girl shaqisha watch STD

I tell her space is black so the future is black baby girl mhmm *clap*

we don need no pasty ass white peepo on our screen *clap*

We were queens and kangs we built them pyramids yall *clap*

fuck all yall whiteys we picked up that cotton an sheeit

We know VF... just like we know this thread will be pruned or deleted once 11 PM EST hits.

she's an 11 even post wall

they are insanely bad movies but zoomers grew up watching them so they're nostalgic for Anakin skywalker. It actually explains why zoomers are so messed up since they identify with Anakin.

Attached: zoomers.jpg (425x319, 17K)

Sean Young clone.

Attached: rachel.png (455x528, 183K)

>zoomers identify with anakin
>school shootings rise up by 9000%

Wait a minute...

prime Spock

>Why did both JJ Trek films show the female characters in bra and panties for no reason?
Same reason they both managed to get Chris Pine down to his underwear

Everything about her is perfect. Only ugly roasties complained, as usual.

>Abrams was hailed as a visionary but he's single-handedly ruined two of the mist beloved sci-fi franchises ever to exist.
Did you fucking see the last couple of Next Gen films? There's a reason they didn't make any Trek films for the better part of a decade

You lack appreciation for what came before. I feel sorry for you.

>Abrams was hailed as a visionary but he's single-handedly ruined two of the mist beloved sci-fi franchises ever to exist.

He quite literally brought two absolutely fucking dead franchises back

this poster is mental if he thinks Star Trek Nemesis and Revenge of the Sith were good

Never said that, your argument is lazy. By your logic, since Nemesis is bad it's worth throwing out the baby with the bathwater. You can go that direction but you sure as shit better provide something far superior than what we got in either case.

There's a fucking reason I said the last couple. You should feel sorry for reading comprehension. I love some of the earlier films in the series, and even some of the weaker ones have some solid character stuff that makes them worthwhile, but Trek on the big screen crashed into the ground like Troi was in the chair very shortly after the original crew retired.

trek was on life support but not dead. star wars was still massive, not everyone hated the prequels.

>He quite literally brought two absolutely fucking dead franchises back
Three, really. People forget that Mission: Impossible was also fucked when he came along.

>Something is dead
>Resurrect it
>Immediately kill it again but in a different way
>Piss on the grave and feel proud of yourself
Yeah... not sure I'm seeing why this was a good thing.

Star Trek Nemesis had way better acting, dialogue and special effects than Attack of the Clones, which also came out in 2002

You're right, I didn't even think about that.

Fine, so because Insurrection AND Nemesis are bad it's worth throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Happy?

>dat image
I came on my very nice jeans. I immediately ran to the kitchen, put my jeans in the sink, drizzled some soap on them, and fired up the tea kettle, and pour some steaming hot water on them.

Do I have hope of keeping them free of stains, lads?

you zoomers are so spoiled. you forget there were 16 years between the OG star wars trilogy and the prequels, and 20 years between Star Trek TOS and TNG. Now this industrial projection line of films cranks out a hundred million dollar sequel every two years.

Trek was only off the air for 4 years when 2009 premiered. We didn't need him.

Wars would have been a super-massive success no matter who was directing. You can't pin that on him.

>trek was on life support but not dead. star wars was still massive, not everyone hated the prequels.
No Trek films for 7 years, no Star Wars for 10. Both had a few, let's generously say 'divisive' films before the lengthy gaps and any continuing success was down to former glory rather than their most recent state. Yeah, healthy franchises there.

>Trek was only off the air for 4 years when 2009 premiered. We didn't need him.

It had stunk like shit on the air since like 1997-1998 and that's being generous. It was an utterly poisoned well.

Enterprise died after four seasons and there were no further Trek projects in the works. Trek needed to become young, cool, and sexy again if it wanted to ever be culturally relevant.

this. Abrams did his job, they just never learned their lesson that you NEVER hire him to do a sequel movie.

And here we are

Attached: joh69noejq1lfkdpfrek.jpg (750x445, 43K)

>you zoomers are so spoiled
I was born in 85 faggot

She looks like a guy.

Whew lad. Where did Enterprise touch you?

maybe injest less cum and soi then

VF likes getting pegged, so it checks out.

>Hur durr muh soi
Get bent

Bingo.

You can wash denim bro, just don't machine dry it or keep wearing it at home when you will bust nuts to scantily clad women.
I would recommend sweat pants so you can easily whip it out and whack it.

What?

>You can wash denim bro, just don't machine dry it
Should I hang it on the shower curtain?

the mouse considered star wars healthy enough to buy for way more than it was worth

>You can wash denim bro, just don't machine dry it or keep wearing it at home when you will bust nuts to scantily clad women.
Also, I don't have access to a washing machine. Is the soap and steamy tea kettle water enough, with an air dry hanging on my shower curtain or are they gonna be ruined if they don't see a washing machine until a week from now?

Use Google and fuck off you stupid clown.

>for way more than it was worth

lmao

Yeah shower curtain is fine.
I just hope by soap you mean detergent.
Soap will probably mess up the texture but if it's a one time thing then I'm sure you will be fine.
How much were these jeans you're so freaking out over though dude?

You can’t fuck a corpse user.

>the mouse considered star wars healthy enough to buy for way more than it was worth
Yes, because it was still incredibly famous due to former glory and they intended to reboot it in a way that cashed in on nostalgia and largely overlooked the more divisive recent entries, in terms of content and technique. And boy did that seem to be going well.
"This will begin to make things right..."

what did she see in wesley?

Attached: salia.png (1456x1080, 1.2M)

Ultra Ajax Strip Grease Guaranteed. I couldn't find the word "detergent" on them.
Should be okay? $50 bucks and I'm in between jobs.

Someone told her he had a fat one?

He was the most yuman bean I ever did see though.

Beard Spock

A cock she could ride. Notice how she never contacted him again throughout the rest of the series. Never give your heart to a woman, they're all whores who fantasize about being raped by gorilla men.

>gorilla men
that's not really wesley's type

You'll be fine, don't sweat it.

Attached: 1386219284302.jpg (238x279, 8K)

Thank you, user.
I really appreciate it.

STD is some of the worst shit I have ever seen, don't even start

Attached: terrible.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

>hurr durr
fuck off quipwhore you aren't funny and you aren't clever

>be the most logical race in the universe
>wear a sexy crop top to your commandiership
wweeww

you just hate it because it's modern and not stuck in the past

It's quite good, actually.

Hamlet? Hell yeah.

It's in the mirror universe

My god she had a nice ass

Attached: 8EA27C2D-C012-4AF7-81F6-21971BB540D2.png (638x771, 431K)

Akoocheemoya

Attached: 339162DD-CCAE-4D1E-A385-8E5196857AD6.jpg (1160x877, 68K)

It's tuesday retard

>reee all women should cover themselves in bed sheets
you seem threatened. are you a physically repulsive woman jealous of beautiful women confident in how they look or do you suffer from some kind of disfigurement which makes you jealous of confident people in a general sort of way? you can share your pain here

Out of the way, plebs.

Attached: romulan commander.jpg (1440x1080, 117K)

which episode ?

I can speak to the spirits any day I want

The Enterprise Incident. A classic massively overrated because it's in season 3.

The Enterprise Boku no Pico.

Friday is the only day you can speak truly to your people

What the fuck was Kirk thinking in that episode? Did he just put his ship in Romulan space because he had a death wish or something?

he has the space madness

Attached: spacemadness.jpg (650x500, 51K)

What did she see in Wesley?!

Also episode: [The Game]

Attached: 26A1CFA5-74BD-4747-B2F2-4DBD9F46F0D5.jpg (1310x1000, 106K)

Can't say much more, but look it up in the archives.

>wanna improve the efficiency of the neutrino array wes?

Attached: 5e2ce64312da46651dd3a2a7771a732a.jpg (400x305, 17K)

>that pasta

Unironically was it autism

I like to think that at that point in the 5 year machine he was sick of the Romulans fucking shit and wanted to fight

Casus belli

>terrifying STEM future

Attached: jorge leforge.jpg (570x860, 38K)

It was a secret mission from Starfleet to capture a cloaking device. Spock was in on it.

My dick can't even imagine fucking someone who looks like that

Yea completely. Pretty face, curvy body, hips, massive tits, fit, etc. I can score one of these things at time. If I had them all at once I realistically have no idea what would happen, I would be overwhelmed.

I usually fap to amateur videos or alternative type girls because that's about what I can bat irl. The really fine Vegas stripper tier pussy is just on a level I can't comprehend so it doesn't really do anything for me. I appreciate the beauty but it seems so unrealistic to me.
Fuck I just want to bang a turbo hotty once before I die. Isn't prostitution legal in Nevada?

The chances of finding a turbo hottie prostitute are slim to none unfortunately unless you're an oil sheikh

My ex looked like that. Too bad she was barren

musty, since they have a mating season only every 10 years, thats a lot of downtime

Damn. I should just stick to plugging the uglies but I want to know what it's like to stick your dick inside the velvet box of a turbo hottie. It's like a bucket list thing.

not strictly true

but it's also one of those situations where you'd almost certainly have more fun with an 7.5-8 than you would a 10 anyway

Why would you fly to Vegas to fuck a 7.5? There has to be at least one prostitution service which provides the services of 10s at a reasonable price for the average man.

yea this leads to another problem which is that 10/10s re essentially built to be awful at sex. They know that fucking them is an accomplishment so they have no reason to anything but dead fish.

Found a .gif of Vee cam-whoring.

Attached: 1564156626163.gif (500x375, 410K)

If the hole is tight and they pretend to enjoy it I don't really care how good a prostitute is at sex.

>when someone outflirts Craig Ferguson
lol

I miss this show

I'm not American so for me it's not a case of flying somewhere for it, but it's this

That was a spectacular interview. Hell, all Craig Ferguson interviews are spectacular.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1564541940077.webm

Attached: aecf.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Trust me, it's gonna be sweet. I'm sure Vulcans, in their infinite logic, bathe like no other race, but most likely never go down on one another, because it isn't logical. You'll never go down on a sweet vulcan chick, and see her blush with embarrassment when you realize that her sweet puss is shaven. You'll never feel her jolt with electricity as you lick that beautiful opening, introducing her to a world of pleasure she's never imagined before. You'll get to enjoy her sugary cream seeping into your mouth and down your chin as she finally climaxes, her hands running through your hair, as she abandons all logic and let's herself scream in the throes of ecstasy. Why even live, bros?

You just know

Attached: TAS 1x10 Mudd's Passion - M'Ress and Scotty.png (480x360, 273K)

>but most likely never go down on one another, because it isn't logical

Attached: 8619-26085-11274.png (480x480, 246K)

what is klingon pusy like

You would have to be 200% homosexual to not recognise Alice Eve is one of the Lord’s finest creations.

>back straight
>remember mother's teachings
>back straight
>and smile
>always smile
>not too hard
>no wrinkles
>no one likes wrinkles
>remember mother
>cross legs
>laugh
>not too hard
>NOT TOO HARD
>LAUGHING HARD IS FOR WHORES
>YOU ARE A WHORE
>DADDY IGNORED YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A WHORE
>DADDY TOUCHED YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A WHORE
>no tears
>no one likes tears
>no one likes a nuisance
>back straight
>smile
>remember mother's teachings

Attached: 453278.webm (400x441, 548K)

gay

hot

like a vagina dentata

I love her because she's so girly and cute

>watching this with my gf
>I say "woah..."
>she punches me in the shoulder
>a few months later she takes me to shades of grey or whatever the fuck its called and is salivating

>gay
Agreed, but at least he's not a discord tranny.

Attached: Wow_so_passable.png (705x952, 642K)

I'd rather fuck the fag than that goblin.

Attached: BashFag.png (961x721, 827K)

ITS BEEN A LONG ROAD

Attached: 1245555347.jpg (550x487, 139K)

GETTIN SOME AIR UP IN HEEEERE

Attached: 5a87b6f75ead9833b761581dc5451c94.jpg (400x600, 34K)

>worshipping tripfags

>Venus Dimples

How can i get a wife like this?

grow a personality

Attached: tits.jpg (908x552, 385K)

Attached: tits2.jpg (830x416, 235K)

Attached: tits3.jpg (675x483, 179K)

Attached: freewill.jpg (769x502, 249K)

Attached: havesex.jpg (684x447, 176K)

Ferguson is the biggest flirt late night has ever known. What's more, he KNEW when he was done and said, "I'll give you guys, like, 5 more years if you multiply my pay by, like, 18x, give me a bitch-boy comic host I can use as much as I want, a brand-spanking-new studio and all the fucking leeway to do whatever the Hell I want when talking to my guest, including NOT fucking talking about anything related to movies."

And so they did. And then he still left because it was enough. And the guests were either awesomely popular dudes or bodaciously hot babes and they all LOVED him.

Attached: Amanda Peet works for Crest(nosound).webm (853x480, 1.49M)

what did he say?

Attached: whisper.jpg (567x412, 157K)

whatever he wants to you
and you have to laugh and smile, he's inhuman

Alice Eve is an 11/10, if you disagree you are either gay or a jealous roastie.

logically superior~

So it's late in the thread, but Kirk is impulsive and emotional. This is contrasted throughout the movie with Spock's cold logic. The movie has little bits of yellow and blue lighting to highlight and compliment this. Mise en scene.

For example, when Pike dies, Spock is in the midst of a mind meld, in blue light. Kirk runs over, in yellow light, and checks Pike's pulse - brain vs heart. Like the first fifteen minutes - Spock resigning himself to dying on the planet to save it while keeping the Prime Directive intact, whilst Kirk throws the rules away to save his friend. When Kirk dies, Spock moves from blue into yellow light as he yells. Shit like that.

A goddess.

>what was the point of this scene?

Alice Eve is extremely nice to look at.
They shot the exact same kind of scene for Cumberbatch but ended up cutting it

I don't know, J J kind of blew this. He has hot as fuck Alice Eve to look pretty in her knickers and he still lights the scene like its underwater or some shit. looks stilted and lifeless, JUST LIKE THE REST OF HIS MOVIES KEK
but seriously is J J a fag?

Attached: fag2.jpg (594x365, 56K)

Attached: yes-sir-ee-this-babys-goin-in-the-ol-cringe-boy-folder.jpg (1920x1080, 968K)

If you want a white girl. If you don't mind asian girls they are massively oversupplied in major cities. Apart from the obvious Thailand, you could visit Sydney in Australia where it's legal and there are hundreds of brothels & rub/tugs. I once fucked a 19 year old japanese girl for 2 hours for about $600 AUD. Expensive sure, but no oil sheik money, and that place was the best asian shop in the city. You can pay $120 an hour in some places if you aren't as choosy about the quality of girls.

PENG

Reminder

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-07-30-18-37-23.png (1434x1298, 928K)

>it's actually fucking real
>metro.co.uk/2019/07/30/star-trek-actor-chris-obi-accused-raping-students-acted-love-scenes-10484748/

Don't you love it? The niggest of the Klingers in STD is raping students. It's like claymation or something.

sometimes, dead is better

Have sex

Cringe

i just want a klingon gf to peg me and tell me i have no honor when i cum too early

why are you fans of this shitty franchise, Babylon 5 is better than all of Star Trek put together

Star Trek is for pedos

Yeah like im going to believe rape charges in this decade

Attached: 1564305622065.jpg (654x421, 53K)

This is the most low test thing I’ve heard this month

Attached: C21D5C55-DC04-42E0-A08F-BB30815AFBEF.jpg (1360x1486, 431K)

She does kinda have a man face and her bra makes her tits look more perfect then they are so idk the scene was so stupid her character did nothing the whole movie except beamed away by Mr terra prime

Attached: 1554405458546.png (816x938, 499K)

>he doesn't know about Kim Catralls boobies
summerfag

Plomeek broth

What's illogical about wearing a crop top?

Should have posted this with a Garak pic you fag

Deep space 9 is a pinnacle of all star trek series, and quark is the best star trek character ever

Based and mallpilled

Answer this you shits

Why did a half Ktarian have those spikes when they look like vagina heads in the game, and the males have no spikes at all?

like sandbags

>Why did both JJ Trek films show the female characters in bra and panties for no reason?
> for no reason?
>>/lgbt/ is thatta way

> Quark is best character
Begone, Jude

Attached: 1556075875592.jpg (935x659, 458K)

the only character i hate on ds9 is dax
everybody else is consistently great and its the best cast in the series

Remember when Lennier fought the Jem'Hadar?

>She does kinda have a man face and her bra makes her tits look more perfect then they are
Just admit you’re gay and get it over with user

Attached: 377B5A6A-C43B-4C43-97A4-1B61BA39D1DE.jpg (425x722, 33K)

>Red Letter Media were basically correct in that J J Abrams, Kurtzman and Lindeloff blew their wad so hard on the first one they didn't have anything for the sequel.
Well that's Bad Robot in a nutshell. They never plan their stories past the pilot. That's why there's so many Mystery Boxes.
The Red Matter for example was never explained. That shit shouldn't have been in a Star Trek story.

Attached: jj.png (494x711, 213K)

Yeah, I don't know why people defend the first movie. It was just nostalgia-bait and Star Trek portrayed as it's told by the pop culture ("Kirk puts his dick in everything female", "live long and prosper", "Dammit Jim I'm X not a Y" etc.).
>Kirk and Spock are destined to be best friends
That's what I hated the most. They don't developp a proper relationshop.
The same thing happened at the end of STD where Kurtzman recycled that plot but this time it's Michael Burnham who tells Spock to "look for a friend in Starfleet, that he will know the one". It's so on the nose.

Attached: 1547799605823.png (775x581, 705K)

How can she change into different uniforms if she's chained to the pipes?

The only Bad Robot guy who was an actual Star Trek fan was Roberto Orci. The others (JJ, Kurtzman, Lindeloff, Cuse) are Star Wars fans.

I would hate fuck that twink so hard it would shatter the planet. Fuck VF, he ruined /trek/.

>Trek 09 left the original canon (largely) intact
That's not true at all.
The events that lead to Star Trek 2009 basically fucked up the canon/main timeline. Kurtzman (who has no background or interest in science or science fiction) decided to turn the Romulus star into a supernova/black hole that "could destroy the galaxy" (lol) and he blew up the romulans' homeworld. That shit is canon and Star Trek Picard will follow this shitty story.

Attached: STD - Hamlet, hell yeah.webm (900x374, 2.26M)

That voice is like melted fucking gold.

You're joking but I've seen that kind of argument the other day on the Trek official instagram. Someone was saying that he didn't like the Kurtzman stuff and then one guy jumps in and says "you dont like it because it's not cheesy and ugly looking like the other shows".
I don't know what these guys see in the Kurtzman shows. It's so soulless and dumbed down.

Jesus fucking Christ in heaven.
Tell me you've switched out the subtitles here?

>"the klingorcs are an allegory for Trump supporters" - STD showrunners
Turns out that guy did more than grabbing women by the pussy.

Attached: Talla Keyali (3).webm (500x530, 1.17M)

>Quark
>not Brunt, F.C.A.

Sadly no, it's real.
"The power of math", "I like science", "Hamlet, hell yeah". That's the level of writing on [current year] Star Trek.

Attached: STD - I like Science.webm (900x374, 2.89M)

>getting upset over a show you've never seen
The only thing worse than an STD fag is an STD fag pretending they aren't an STD fag

>HAMLET? AWWW SHEEEIITT

what did STD mean by this?

Agreed but it did not invalidate what came before, just salted the earth for anyone trying do stuff with the original timeline.

She's extremely British. Semi-attractive until you hear her talk.

As a Trump Supporter I gladly say Q'APLA! to our glorious leader.

WHY DIDN'T SEVEN OF NINE ASSIMILATE EVEN A SINGLE CREW MEMBER FROM VOYAGER

An Alliance with the

you are who you portray

I'd let her assimilate me

i keep waiting for her to turn around

Attached: Did nothing wrong.jpg (900x900, 79K)

Me too. I doubt she has ass in addition to the rest though, you can't be that blessed

On TrekBBS and TrekMovie self-proclaimed long-time fans since the 60s say that STD is so much better than 95% of it.
How one can be a Trekkie and hate almost the entire franchise except for what's the newest, hottest thing is beyond me.

I've seen people claim to be fans since the 60s too, say that STD is better than no Trek at all.
I'd rather have no Trek at all than something that uses the brand for some CW teen drama stories.

This is it. They're just happy to have new Star Trek.

How one can be a Trekkie and hate almost the entire franchise except for what's the oldest, dullest thing is beyond me.

i think i've finally watched enough voyager to be able to brute force myself to enjoy it even though it just makes me want to watch tng

>TrekBBS
They also love the JJ movies except Beyond (the one that tried to be like Star Trek).

>trekbbs
>reddit
just admit you lurk facebook trek groups already too

God she's adorable

The Saavik from III.

Attached: cee631121c2ec9232f3a2f028ad5c89b.jpg (480x480, 25K)

Kira.

Attached: I wonder who blew up the plasma relay.jpg (2048x2048, 293K)

No, too old and haggish

lmfao
where's this from, that end-D VR thing that got C&D'd?

Yep. Still goddamn angers me.

They're doing the Orville now.
youtube.com/watch?v=ALHs9lDdsc0

>Gene felt very strongly that all of our contemporary Earth religions would be gone by the 23rd century, and while few of us around here actually share that opinion, we feel that we should leave this part of the Trek universe alone.
Can't even get the TNG uniform right ether

Does all of this really happen when you eat Vulcan pusy?

I still can't figure out if the thought of a Quentin Tarantino Star Trek movie appals me or excites me.

How is the Orville game?

>Tarantino Trek
>Starfleet is renamed Starfeet
>Movie starts with a close shot on Uhura's feet

>caring about a virtual reality "game" where you walk around a ship with shitty nintendo 64 graphics

>How is the Orville game?
They put out a more extensive video tour recently, that'll tell you better than I could.
youtube.com/watch?v=tKf91eMM9N8

Years of no longer gaming means I have allowed my computer to stall and fester as a toaster while technology continues on its march of progress, so I couldn't say, I'd probably start an electrical fire if I tried it.

That's really impressive and it's just an alpha.

This but im a orc from lord of the rings and im raping female elves

>not even a game but an "interactive experience"
>PlayStation 3 tier graphics
>just walk around an empty ship pressing buttons
I don't understand the appeal at all. Do I not have assburgers or am I missing something here?

We should swap rape slaves sometime.

Voyager is comfiest Trek user

It really is. You can turn off your brain and be entertained.

TOS

Attached: 1491278582960.jpg (741x750, 285K)

Everyone here trying to bang some boring ass vulcans while I wanna get smashed by Grilka

Fuck marry kill?

Attached: 765889.png (1144x386, 750K)

Early seasons Kira > all

Fuck Kira, kill Jadzia, marry Ezri.

Fuck you man I'm going on 2 years here. Incel for 2 years. Fml.

Possessed Keiko > Kira > Keiko > Jadzia Dax > Ezri Dax

Attached: 3214.jpg (497x432, 13K)

>wanting to fuck a trainwreck of teeth with a dick between its legs
No one seriously finds Klingons attractive. They're animals of labor like horses, not actual people.
Vulcans have all of the power of a Klingon except they've also disciplined themselves, and in general they have a much more beautiful aesthetic than Klingons. If you just want to be used by someone then pick a Romulan because fucking a Klingon only shows a remarkable lack of self respect on your part.

Daring analysis.

What was deleted?

>You'll never go down on a sweet vulcan chick, and see her blush with embarrassment when you realize that her sweet puss is shaven.
>You'll never feel her jolt with electricity as you lick that beautiful opening, introducing her to a world of pleasure she's never imagined before.
>You'll never get to enjoy her sugary cream seeping into your mouth and down your chin as she finally climaxes, her hands running through your hair, as she abandons all logic and let's herself scream in the throes of ecstasy.
girls are so gross

kinda blackpilled

Part of being an animal m8. Embrace it.

Make new thread
I want to talk about politics, dogs, wheelchairs, tripfags, and beautiful women

Having a constantly dripping hole and pissing yourself when you get horny is disgusting.

marry kira, fuck dax, kill dax

requesting fresh bread

Spoken like a true virgin.p

new
new

Look roastie, the only reason anyone acknowledges you is because of that gnarled wad of flesh you call a cunt. Once you hit the wall you're going to find out real quick how little anyone cares about you.
Stop pretending being born with a cumdumpster isn't disgusting. You're biologically wired to want to be raped and nothing you do or say will ever change that fact.