OH FUCK THE GIRL FROM ZOEY 101 IS FINALLY EXPOSING DAN! Will he finally not be able to get away with it anymore?

OH FUCK THE GIRL FROM ZOEY 101 IS FINALLY EXPOSING DAN! Will he finally not be able to get away with it anymore?

Attached: DDD97B3D-9E81-445C-9207-6373763009FC.jpg (1152x2048, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/socal/glendale-news-press/news/tn-gnp-xpm-2009-04-11-gnp-channell11-story.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3115792/Pedophile-X-Men-actor-convicted-sexually-abusing-Nickelodeon-child-star-working-underage-kids.html
twitter.com/melissaa_ramos/status/1156278251049799681
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CAN HE FINALLY BE DEFEATED?

Don't kid yourself, nobody is bringing down a great, talented, and might I say, handsome, man like Dan Schneider. Ignore and report anyone and everyone who makes these slanderous allegations against Dan, he's a good guy. Please stop this nonsense.

>all Jewish except for Dan

He's innocent.

Does he look like he gives a shit.

Attached: DanZoey101.jpg (1080x1080, 135K)

I didn’t know it was this bad.
latimes.com/socal/glendale-news-press/news/tn-gnp-xpm-2009-04-11-gnp-channell11-story.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3115792/Pedophile-X-Men-actor-convicted-sexually-abusing-Nickelodeon-child-star-working-underage-kids.html

based. they can't stand a fat guy living the dream

imagine getting thrown into some creep club with rapists and molesters because you think feet are funny

Dan is innocent and the only people still caring about this are crazy conspiracy theorists. No one ever actually accused him of anything. Why would I even put his foot fetish into TV episodes anyway? Dan is innocent.

NO NO NO NO

How do you spell his name again?

Dan pls

holy fuck VJ is desperate

To be fair the story that is happening right now is that the girl that played Quinn in Zoey 101 is basically accusing him of something. She’s equating him to “childhood trauma” on her Snapchat right now.

Not that it matters, but the girl who played Quinn is sitting in front of VJ in this pic.

Attached: hey tv.jpg (828x828, 150K)

>flopped actress who had to leave a Nickelodeon show after only one season tries to get revenge on the man who fired her by putting him in the same category as actual convicted pedophiles

Imagine being a neckbeard on Yea Forums

You spent the last decade of your life trying to take down a children's show creator for imagined crimes because of memes

You do this instead of getting a job
You do this instead of meeting a girl
You do this instead of getting married and starting a family
You do this instead of having a life

And what do you have to show for it?

A few million piss bottles and cum rags while your perceived enemy just got a fat $7 million bonus and will go on to to work for Disney and make more bank

YOU
CAN'T
MAKE
THIS
SHIT
UP

Attached: 1484162209236.jpg (258x245, 12K)

It's bad enough I recognize almost everyone, but who are the two bitches in the front?

Dumb shit, an actual actress from the show is accusing him. twitter.com/melissaa_ramos/status/1156278251049799681

I can't find anything about this, is there a source?

Yeah it’s not Quinn, it’s a girl that was only on the show for a season or 2.

The post above yours has all the videos from the actress

Schneider's just a normal fat dude who's surrounded by pedos who try to throw him under the bus

I don't know who the ugly bitch is, but the girl sitting on her lap is Quinn (Erin Sanders).

>Erin Sanders
I hadn't thought about her in years. Used to be a regular in my fap rotation.

That's nice, user

Attached: theONE.jpg (480x360, 50K)

>foot fetishist
Based

Which one is Dan?

>rapist
>pedophile
>rapist
>pedophile
>FOOT FETISH
what did she mean by this

Dan looks like THAT?

I'm way more confused now

Beer Can Dan looks like he's lost some weight and is hiding under his goatee and glasses.

This is kinda shit though. She’s not naming names, not talking about events directly. Just saying some shit about “childhood trauma” and then posting a pic of Dan.

I'm not in it for glory, I'm in it to slip the rope over Dan "get in the van" Schneider

>being upset that you didn't get invited to a reunion of a show where apparently all of your friends let you get raped
is this what i'm supposed to make from this tweet here?

Attached: 1549858617670.jpg (1987x2160, 489K)

He looks good. Good for him

Society is finally waking up to it. Tarantino getting metoo'd just for having a foot fetish would make my year

He LITERALLY did nothing wrong
He made shows for teens and tweens and a bunch of horny retards liked the shows for other reasons and assumed he created them for that reason

How do we stretch out 3 episodes worth of content into 8 shows? Let's create boring oc and relationships that nobody cares about

Dan “Poke Inside to Find It’s Slick and Fine” Schneider.

Why

I’m all for exposing Dan, but the actress is sketchy with this. She’s just posting videos of her crying, making vague statements, and posting pics of Dan.

>Zoey 101 reunion
>No Spears
How embarrassing

Eh VJ is there and I think in the long run she is bigger than Spears outside of who her sister is.

She probably looks like shit now

She was filming a show for Netflix in Georgia.

she "fell asleep" lmao

Conspiracy theory: there is one person that will also go down if Schneider does, Ariana Grande. Dan gave her her career, he put her on two shows, and then became one of the biggest pop stars out there. If he ever officially is outed, then one of the biggest stars in music gets exposed for staying quiet about a pedo.

Yeah they need to lock Dan up.

VJ is there because she is desperate for any kind of exposure

Is that actually Dan the Man in the middle?

One person besides Dan*

yes

That's dumb logic, bruv.

Did anyone from a Schneider show besides Ariana go on to have a big career?

I heard Drake made a name for himself as a rapper

Degrassi was a Schneider show?

>poses naked on instagram
>a week later you aren’t invited to the reunion
>REEEE I WAS TRAUMATISED

go away dan

Didn't Dan already expose himself to her enough?

No, that poster is just a retard

No, Drake & Josh

I can’t even imagine being this out of touch with modern society

No, and the only reason Ariana has a big career is because she can sing. Without her voice, she'd be like the rest of the cast of all his shows trying to find a spot in an industry that eats up former teen/child actors for lunch.

he's about to go down!

>she can sing
el o el

go listen to led zeppelin boomer

do you think dan has a secret compartment in his belly folds that he stores cp in?

>first guy was an animator at Nick
>pic just says he worked there like he was on the set of kids shows
Maximum dishonesty

She wasn't having it, that's why her career never took off.

>Why would I even put his foot fetish into TV episodes anyway
You almost had me Dan!

I hate this fat man because he gives foot fetishists a bad name.

Ehhh even when the show was going on, there was a huge fan base specifically for Ariana. She’s an okay singer, but she 100% was boosted from years of people saying they wanted to fuck her.

She makes shit music, but it's pretty obvious she can sing.

Auto tuned bullshit is not singing

The VAST majority of her fans are teenage girls.

this but with pedophiles instead. He can't keep getting away with it

Now, yes. But I remember being like 16 when the show first started and a fuck ton of guys I knew would watch the show for her, or specifically follow her social media.

Dan is actually Jewish. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

You have to be a good singer to auto tune transparently. I'm not saying her music is good, far from it. It's pop bullshit but live performances and the like show she actually has a voice.

Footfreaks are unironically as bad as pedos. Satanic black magic. Sick shit.

Attached: 1548719521051.png (825x830, 387K)

Retard

Dumbass who didn't get the joke.

Double retard

What’s this Dan is a pedo shit? I’ve only seen people posting accusations and no background info. Can some one fill this pathetic user in?

It's all bullshit, dude. It was a funny Yea Forums meme that conspiratards and normies eventually latched onto and ran into the ground because they're too fucking stupid to get a joke. It had a nice run, but it should be dead by now.

can't fool me dan

>foot fetishist
not a crime

>... unconfirmed ...
doesn't need an explanation

>surrounded by silence
what did she mean by this?