Imagine leaving The Office early because you think you're too good for television but then you never make it big and...

Imagine leaving The Office early because you think you're too good for television but then you never make it big and you're forever known as that funny man from The Office who tries too hard and never made it big.

Attached: 1539748118892.jpg (1000x563, 576K)

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2019/tv/news/the-office-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-steve-carell-rob-mcelhenny-1203256015/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ungrateful ape

I miss foxcatcher posting

imagine leaving the office around the same time the last of the original writers moved on because you know it’s about to turn to complete shit and you go on to make whatever project you want to make and not have to care about the success because you’re rich as fuck from playing one of the greatest sitcom characters of all time

Steve carrells a fag but he made all the right choices

And yet he's begging Rob McElehenny for work on always Sunny.

variety.com/2019/tv/news/the-office-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-steve-carell-rob-mcelhenny-1203256015/

Attached: 1398051827527.jpg (223x250, 6K)

Amy Adams wants to fuck Steven Carrell and not you incel baby OP

I think to non-Americans he's that movie comedian, who was also in the US Office.

The guy was already a star before the office you half wit. He literally left because he felt the part had run its course and wanted to spend time with his kids.

Begging or asking?

>never made it big
Fuck off zoomer

The last seasons were fine. He's rich no matter what but staying until the end of the show would be a better legacy

>The guy was already a star before the office you half wit.
wrong
everyone knew him as the retard from Bruce Almighty

I mean really, his drama shit was absolutely terrible. Every single instance completely forgettable trash.

>this guy
>tried
Carell is the laziest guy in comedy. Galifinakis has a better work ethic.

Real talk: You're locked in a room with Steve Carrell and Zack Galifinakis. You only have enough cum in your balls to successfully ass rape and creampie one of them. Which is it?

Myself while Steve yells at Zack's butthole

Didn't he just do Oscarbait for 5 years straight and get nothing?

What do you base this laziness accusation off of

Attached: 1564021358750.jpg (800x600, 140K)

But he was already famous before the office
He was by far the most famous of the regular cast members, possibly the only famous one at the time

Evan Almighty you twit

Okay, nigger. You gonna talk shit to me? Well then you're gonna have to fuck my ass. Yeah, that's right bitch. Better lube up your pole while I loosen my hole, because I'm taking your shaft to the base. No condoms neither, bucko. My butthole is gonna swallow your man gravy, you fucking faggot. No get yourself hard and ready, it's show time!

Okay now this based

*AHEM*

Attached: MV5BMTNjYTA1NDMtZGZmZi00MTdiLThjZTMtZWU1MGYyZjZkNzgxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg (1012x1500, 376K)

>The Big Short
>Vice
> never made it big

Yeah the office was the only show I have ever felt legitimately bad for the actors after Steve left dancing for their paychecks until their strings fell out of their stitching.

Attached: Disgust.jpg (937x707, 39K)

>wrong
>everyone knew him as the retard from Bruce Almighty
No, we knew him as the retard from Anchorman

>never made it big.
He keeps popping up in big awards dramas and was nominated for an Oscar. And The Office turned to shit after he left. He made the right choice.

DESPICABLE ME

>ctrl+f daily show
>0/0 results
Hey fuck you.

Literally Andy Bernard IRL
except Steve Carrell was in some movies and is a funny guy so OP is wrong

Why won't steve carrell share the cure to baldness?

Attached: file.png (730x412, 400K)

Stop being a fucking idiot

He got popular from the daily show

hair transplants aren't a mystery

i think he said he was on propecia in the show

More like the fail-y show.
haha alright gamers don't forget to like comment and subscribe and always keep on the lookout for hot new content this is ya boi Elusive J signing off