What did she say?

What did she say?

Attached: dinnerspecialatkrustyburger.png (1920x1080, 1.14M)

Attached: 1559845147940.png (2000x1084, 3.1M)

Sneed

"No thanks I'm still finishing my _____"?

Attached: I almost feel sorry for Bart.jpg (1139x446, 203K)

Ah if I do say my good fellow *sips glass of port wine* it must be the episode known as E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt) that would be my favourite. In particular the incredibly wicked and risque joke on the store that sells Feed and Seed. Not many are intelligent enough to understand the subtle nuance behind the seemingly unrelated '(formerly Chuck's)' tacked onto the end of the sign.

Attached: SneedRick.png (375x385, 92K)

Attached: mcfarlane-simpsons-movie-figure-box-set-naked-skate-bart.jpg (1200x923, 316K)

where’s the sneed action figure?

Here.

Attached: 1564513218027.jpg (609x800, 95K)

>sneed rick
>not reeck
missed and cringed

Jesus fucking Christ... another potentially great Simpsons thread ruined by you underaged cocksuckers. Seriously, how is uttering the same one or two phrases, or some variant of "Formerly X" funny? How is ruining any potential discussion of the greatest sitcom ever made enjoyable? I didn't have much growing up... in fact I was a latchkey kid. I didn't have many role models, but I did have The Simpsons growing up. Every week I would watch The Simpsons, recording each episode on my parents' VHS machine, then rewatch every episode during the summer. Eventually I enlisted in the Marine Corps and got sent to Iraq. Again, all I had was The Simpsons, seeing as how I had nothing waiting for me back home. My motivation to see the end of my tour alive was knowing that when I got back to the States I could look forward to seeing what kind of hijinks Homer and his family would be up to next. And I loved discussing this show on Yea Forums, one of the coolest places on the internet. Well, no more. I can't take this obnoxious spam for a second longer, I'm gone.

SEED OUR FORMERLY. AND FEED BETTER ABOUT YOURS.

well la de da mister park avenue manicure

What the fuck did you just fucking Sneed about me, you little feed and seed? I'll have you know I seed and feed in the formerly Chucks, and I've been fucked and sucked in numerous comfy Simpsons treads, and I have over 300 confirmed Moe replies. I am Sneed in feed and seed and I'm the top Chuck in fuck and suck. You are nothing to me but just another cringe reply. I will seed and feed you the fuck and suck out with feed and seed the likes of which has never been sucked or fucked, mark my fucking sucking. You think you can seed and feed over the Internet? Think again, Chuck. As we Sneed I am contacting my secret feed of seed across the USA and your seed is being feed right now so you better feed for the seed, Chuck. The fuck that sucks out the feed and seed you call your Sneed. You're fucking and sucking, Chuck. I can seed anywhere, anytime, and I can feed you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my seed. Not only am I extensively trained in seed, but I have access to the entire arsenal of feed and I will use it to its full fuck to suck your chuck off the face of the continent (formerly Chucks), you little seed. If only you could have feed what seed your little "feed" comment was about to seed down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking sucking. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the seed, you goddamn feed. I will seed feed all over you and you will Sneed in it. You're formerly Chuck, Sneed

She said sneed lol

Attached: 1564176562993.jpg (640x480, 35K)

epik

TWO YEARS YOU MOTHERFUCKING AUTISTIC FUCKING SNEEDPOSTING REDDITORS
FOR TWO YEARS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS SITE CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC FEED AND SEED BOARD'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'LOLO LOOK AT ME IM LE SNEED XDDDD FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Yea Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID FARMERS AND THE FUCKING STORE, 2 YEARS, 2 FUCKING YEARS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A SNEED THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Yea Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, THE SIMPSONS SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT SNEED, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF SNEED TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED AND SUCKED BY THE ASS OF FARMER 1 AND 2. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT SNEED'S DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID SNEED THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING ORIGINAL. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID DUBS AND RE-WATCH E-I-E-I FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

Attached: zrwxqL7.jpg (236x236, 7K)

Is 3 years now you sneedcel

>boy
>silly
>girl
>strong

aabfchuck

>not having the literal dick shot