DAILY REMINDER

Remember, never pay for any mainstream western television/film/music/vidya ever. Vote with your wallet and starve the beast. If you're still interested in seeing some mainstream garbage so you can talk about it with normies just pirate it. The internet is your friend.

Attached: Enji-91.jpg (638x960, 70K)

That's pointless and retarded.

t. Chang

Jesus, imagine that goddess full of African seed.

I'm trying to get ready for bed, then some fuckwit posts Enji.
I have to work in the morning, you rat fuck. Christ, have a little consideration.

I havent rented/bought a DVD since 2009, don't own any blurays and I go to the cinema once a year tops.

i wanna lick that midriff

I literally have 8 active netflix subscriptions just to spite faggots like you because I'm rich and need society to continue to be mediocre so I can live like a god lmfao

I only pay for things that I want to show the industry we want more of like my Blacked subscription.

Attached: 1388855620217.png (640x478, 431K)

>starve the beast
alice is the beast?

Attached: ribbon.webm (358x282, 159K)

>That's pointless and retarded.
t. sweating jew

This
Pay for e-celeb bathwater instead

I want to HUG Alice!

imagine paying 20k dollars for a 30 minute hug therapy session with her haha :_:

Attached: 345.jpg (480x336, 43K)

I would consider it if I were rich.

No chang not everyone is jewish

I'm way ahead of you on that.

for 20k I want to also blow rasberries on her toned tummy too haha

Cry more /pol/

Yes, I am sure mr shekelberg is literally shaking with fear as 50-100 NEETs with the purchasing power of an Africa villager decides to boykot his movies

I love hugging skinny, but not anorexic, girls. My wife used to be nice and thin, and I l9ved putting my arm around her waist. Now after 10 years, she has gained (but is currently dropping) a significant amount of weight, for me. And it's honestly because I told her that I wasn't as into hugging her as much because squeezing flab is disgusting. I'm 6 foot 6, and weigh around 200lbs. Most would see me as skinny, and if I at 33 can keep the weight fairly low for my height, so can she.

I started working a job recently with a drop dead gorgeous blonde, who I actually caught while she was falling...and I had one arm around her waist as she laughed with the sudden release of fear of falling. She laughed and said thank you, and didn't pull away until I ķnda pushed her off me. Up until I touched her, I didn't care that she existed, just someone else in my already too long life that is drop dead gorgeous and is flirty with me. Lots of girls flirt with me, frequently in front of my wife; honestly, prior to my wife pointing out to me how flirty 90 percent of woman are with me. But now that I've touched this girl, I've never wanted to be with someone so bad...I don't even particularly care about fucking her, I just want to touch a young and firm body. So, after 10 years together, I'm looking at another young woman, enamoured by her young firm body, felt through a sweat shirt, and by how adorable and perfect. She's evèn a virgin. She's also 17.

Life sucks, I'm a monster.

>I'm 6 foot 6, and weigh around 200lbs. Most would see me as skinny
>clinically obese but most would see me as skinny
solid 5/7 copypasta otherwise

hug your wife user, there must be more to her than a nice waist. there's not a single 17yo worth hurting someone that loves you.

Jesus this is some sad fanfic.

>chad walks into the store
>buys a movie to watch one time with his date
>user walks into the same store
>fingers through the movie selection and goes home to download the same movie for free
i wonder how things got so bad

Imagine being a poorfag. Gain money and height you insecure little boy.

Attached: h20masks.jpg (475x295, 71K)

I'll remember

She looks like she exclusively fucks asian guys.

What percentage white is alice?

75%

her sister looks 100% white, her brother 100% maori. genetics are weird.

>Alice has a sister
HNNNGFNGNGNGGH POST HER

nope

she's shorter and chubbier. and had a baby at 17, who alice spoils every time she gets a chance.

Y-yeah that the reason I don't pay for things too

>The internet is your friend.
If the internet was my friend why would all those "free" sites be full of malware, popups, popunders, malware embedded in ads found on what seem like safe pages, and viruses?

This doesn't sound like the type of thing a loving friend would do. Results like these do not belong on the résumé of a legit fren. This is the kind of shit you'd expect from a bull dyke feminist troll with a bad attitude.

Attached: Frien to the en.jpg (1220x839, 128K)

are there any fucking nudes of enji yet?? jesus fucking christ

what's going on here?

I just found out my wife cheated on me and it has utterly destroyed me. Please don't do the same thing to your wife. No one deserves this hurt