Serious question

Was it a joke?

Attached: vito_dance.gif (244x204, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YUgHDXOdUos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was due to the medication. He was under a lot of stress keeping the weight off.

A FUCKING JOKE

Vito wasn't gay it was the pills

ofcourse

Blood pressure problems are no laughing matter

no it was actually based off a real mobster who was caught being a finook

Vito is the closest I get to feeling sorry for one of them. He tries to better himself and live a normal life, albeit as a homo, but he realises he just can't hack it and goes back to crime almost instantly.

Name

if you were in the mob and your friends walked in on you sucking a cock would you say it was just a joke? how far do you have to take the joke before it becomes funny?

i loved that scene where he was trying to earn an honest living and he thought that 3 hours had passed but it had only been like 45 minutes

For me it's Chrissy. Especially when he breaks sobriety & kills that guy from Wings. Broke my heart.

Can someone tell me what happened here? I don’t wanna wait until I get to that part in the series to find out

A joke.

Me

Vito's attempt at stand up comedy blows a load in his face.

guys please
does he have gay sex? is it just a meme with a fake background?

The realest scene in the entire show
youtu.be/YUgHDXOdUos

Bobby is the only one. Vito was unlikable for me. Also, theres nothing gay about hell

he dances. that's all.

Attached: vito dmc.png (1165x802, 969K)

The pic is actually him auditioning for a play about the village people so he can get close to a guy also in the the play who hes supposed to whack. His arch nemesis, who plays the construction worker in the group