What did the letter say?

What did the letter say?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190730-220932_Instagram.jpg (1080x1803, 845K)

It probably says "I know you won't bother to read this because you're a dumb nigger."

Also how did the kid get inside his house?

B-E-S-U-R-E-T-O-D-R-I-N-K-Y-O-U-R-O-V-A-L-T-I-N-E

Which letters make the clicking sounds?

>created an alphabet
But it's just a 1:1 cypher for English, right?

>created a Wingdings font

/pol/ will seethe about this

nigger

>cypher

Chadwick seems like a nice dude.

I cant stand that no-chin-ass nigga B Jordan tho

I thought they were Nordic runes until I saw they were wakandian

>dear black panther, my name is Ben.
for sure what the first line says just based on letter count
no clue bout the rest

I thought black people would seethe because he gives shout out to a white fan

>why aren’t these parents teaching their innocent young children race-based genocidal hatred from a young age reeeeeeee

I created an alphabet/font for christmas for my sister when I was 8, which told her where I hid the present. Is that nigger really taking pride in this

Kope moar, phaggot.

Gotta earn that fifty cents. Remember to call them Russians.

wow that boy is very handsome

he is getting impeached lol

This is so fucking disgusting, that should be a black child getting the spotlight.
I wish that I could snatch that paper out of his pasty ass privileged little limp hands and rip it up in front of his racist ass self before punching him in the stomach as hard as I can. Then I'd rip that hat off his bitch head and shove it down his throat. Cultural appropriation is a serious issue, your stealing our culture when you cumskin inbred hicks do shit like this. OUR clothing, OUR movie, OUR people, OUR heritage, OUR hero. What don't you pig ass looking faggots understand that?

>dear black panther, my name is ben. I am your biggest fan. could you please write me back thank you
what a little fag

Why do black Americans worship white culture and call it black? Those are Nordic runes, why couldn't she base her writing in Ethiopian writing? Or demotic Egyptian? Do African Americans even know shit about Africa? Or are all just we wuz?

Attached: alphabet.gif (580x650, 66K)

Demotic Egyptian

Attached: chicagodemot.jpg (500x394, 54K)

He is NOT Black Panther's biggest fan, he's not even in the top 1000. I'm a bigger BP fan then him. Why do you people do this to us? This should be our moment and you evil pieces of shit can't help but take it from us. I'm sick of it.

>Do African Americans even know shit about Africa?
no, they don't. africans resent african americans because they're culturless pieces of shit like white americans but worse

This kid is going to grow up having black men fuck his girlfriend and raise a black bastard who raws his wife.

White "people" are fucking cucks.

nothing wrong with that pede

That's why they call it "black culture" because it is a social engineering created by whites, if it was their culture it would be African culture.

Dear Black Panther, my name is Ben.

I am your biggest fan. Would you please write me back? Thank you.

Attached: 593c3abf39ddc.jpg (614x536, 84K)

After 10 years on Yea Forums do you know what I've learned?

I want to kiss the boy.