Why didn't they just end this fucking show after Michael left...

Why didn't they just end this fucking show after Michael left? They had 7 strong seasons and it would've been the perfect way to finish it. This show wasn't funny at all or watchable after he left.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 90K)

same reason why your job doesn't just end when your boss quits.

The Office ended after 2 series what are you talking about

That makes no sense

KYS immediately

7 strong seasons, what the fuck are you on about? around season 4, 5 max is then it started to drag and suck. they knew normie fags like you would keep watching so they kept it going for as long as they could for money

I'm talking about rating dickface. Try to keep the fuck up. And no I did not keep watching after he left because I knew it was be shit, and I was right.

What you are hinting at is garbage. The original does not hold a candle to the reimagined American version. Gervais is the weak link in anything he acts in.
The format idea is absolutely brilliant. It works to this day. But it was a handful of key actors in the American version that brought it to life in a way anything starring Gervais could not.

it's sad knowing there are normie fags who actually think like this, unlike you who's just sperging
your post says it started to be unfunny, you didn't mention ratings dumbass

michael, the boss, quits to live with holly. the workplace still exists and theirs still work to be done. so the show goes on.

i dont get whats not to understand, you have to be fucking retarded.

ironically my job ended after my boss left.

It did start to be unfunny though. And you calling people "normalfags" is hilariously pathetic. It makes me think you're in the fucking closet or something.

What work? The office was going out of business.

Americans have to run every show into the ground. In America, profit always comes before artistic integrity.

>have nothing substantial on your resume outside of office
>famous actor/main character leaves show
>network offers you millions to make a new season without him
>gain hopes that you can take over as the main character on this highly successful show
gee i wonder.

I clearly remember some producer or other shit like that saying that they would continue the show and it would turn like ER, where the cast is changed from time to time but the show continues

Attached: 1530629300929.jpg (258x245, 12K)

prostitute?

I would have turned it down, personally. The only person who still gets work from that show are is Andy and the black guy.

what were they thinking ?

Attached: D71A34E0-905E-4655-A392-B57BFAE674FB.jpg (600x335, 17K)

>spend 5 seasons painting Jim & Pam as the most stable, loving, functional couple in the world
>introduce faux-drama in their relationship because the show was coming to a close
Piss poor writing essentially.

>7 seasons
It's about quality, not quantity. I don't even like the UK Office, but at least it knew when it was done.
So many NA shows just keep going, long after the joke is over.

Don't be fucking retarded. Gervais and the other guy just stopped writing episodes. Two solid years and they knew they were running the risk of putting out watered down work. They simply didn't have the budget, talent pool, or ability to take the story as far successfully as could he done in the American market.
Good is good.

>long after the joke is over
Then they brung him back for that cringe final

Robert California was a kino character. Anybody who doesn't think like this is an efette debutant.

>brung
They brung him back but he jamp the shark

Christ, learn the language if you're going to use it, you thick plop of pigshit.

did Americans actually find his humour funny?

Attached: ed helms.jpg (800x600, 65K)

>i'm so rich i'd just turn it down!
>most of the cast has been reduced to instragram and TV commercials
johnny boy literally got to star in and write his own action series after this. he also married emily blunt after fucking jenna fisher for years. he came out on top of this whole thing. "andy" was in the hangover series and then like 10 chick flicks after that. i'd hardly call it "getting work". he's just as much a cuck as his office character was. craig robinson definitely got his breakthrough on this show though

What was wrong with the way I used the word faggot?

>b-b-b-b-but that one guy got mad pussy!

Wow, great, you literally proved my fucking point idiot

think pam and him ever fucked back in the day

No
that's the point of this thread

>theirs still work to be done.

Attached: 3FB2CCC4-5E93-4BE3-A8D8-01209C4D1DA5.jpg (645x729, 48K)

Why did they make this fucking faggot boss in the first place? He was by far the worst character on the show.

in the show? yeah

in real life? yeah

did british actually find her humour funny?

Attached: AB4C0AFA-BD3C-4960-822E-1025D9202A1A.jpg (4032x3024, 927K)

Michael is kino, every one else is cringe

The word is "brought," not "brung" you council estate Universal Credit shit heap; you living in a car with no tyres twat. Go fuck your mother if you can find her. Learn the language.

By this logic they should make another GoT season since there is still "work to be done"

No it is "brung" as in the past tense for bring. Go back and retake the fucking 1st grade moron.

The last season with michael was kind of weak too, and the show got way worse without him. They tried to bank on the hangover's popularity. Daryl should have been the boss, not try to copy michael with andy.

the word is brang you fucking yuppies

>This show wasn't funny at all or watchable.
ftfy

No it's not

>does silly things
OI, GIT IN HERE LAD, SHES BOUT TO DO IT AGIN

Season 7 was cringey as fuck. The entire second half of it was literally sucking Micahel's dick. They didn't even TRY to make it funny.

A lot of people wanted to still have a job to go to, despite one person leaving.

DUMBass opinion

Normies did, the same crowd who bought Little Britain DVDs and tickets to Peter Kay shows. She's been usurped by Mrs Brown in more recent years.

So dragging on an unfunny show because "people wanted job" is a valid excuse? Should companies that are bankrupt be forced to stay open too?

I don't know a single person who finds that cunt funny

Which one?

everytime I rewatch the office and it gets to her, I know I've watched too far into the series and need to restart.

Yes, my robot friend. You can stop watching anytime and move onto another show. But people need resources, such as food and shelter that money provides. For that, the society-accepted method is with a job.

I stop at Season 5. Season 6-7 was fucking shit.

Hangover was an unexpected hit and he was in it.

And what is stopping ANY of those people from getting a job on another show or movie? Are you fucking stupid?

It wasn’t funny before he left.
*raises eyebrows*
*puffs cheeks out*
WOW FUCKING HILARIOUS

It's taken a few years to really pin-point it, but Jim and Pam getting together is the real turning point for when the show goes to shit

Them explaining the behind the scenes of the documentary was retarded. Should have left it up to the viewer.

last season was kino
dont @me

Lol if you say so.

>everyone hating on ginger british dominatrix
I want her to peg me with a 14 inch black dildo

Wrong, remember when Andy had to wash his eyes Haha based

phoenix nights is god tier shut up pleb

Well that’s what happens when your main character leaves

It was awful shit, user. It always was. What the fuck were you actually watching?

any rewatch should stop when Jim proposes

S8 was unironically good.

last season had a few good moments wrapping up stuff
overall it was not good

Yeah because half of the fucking show revolved around that storyline. Once they were together there was no drama left.

patrician taste

Attached: kurt.jpg (528x543, 36K)