Opinions?

Opinions?

Attached: 250px-TheBoysPoster.png (250x312, 128K)

Female cast is a disaster
No thicc girls

Only naked men in this show

1/5

perfect cast, Maeve and Starlight are hot as hell, negros like have invalid opinions, easily one of the best shows in the decade

we're here (with webm's)

The baby scene was kino as fuck.
Also, I want mommy Stillwell to breastfeed me.

NOT MY OPINION, BUT, RATHER, A FACT: IT IS SATANISTIC, ZIONISTIC, DRIVEL.

It's boring

It's subversive like Watchmen. It's also fun if you don't suffer from brainrot (i.e., cuck, SJW, etc. are not part of your vocabulary) or a Yea Forums baby.
It has some pretty high points and a lot of dumb shit. Some performances are great. Homelander and Butcher have EXCELLENT fucking hair, I don't know how they manage to do that.

Bottom line is it's sorta mediocre but still a lot better than any cringy TV show Marvel or DC ever put out.

Any show that shits all over DC and it's retarded fandom is kino, in my book. They finally made Aquameme an interesting character. Hell, you could even identify with nigger Flash. How does Amazon do a better DC than DC?!

It was fucking great and I love that Marvel keeps winning (even when they're on vacation, kek)

Attached: DC Is Ruined Forever Now.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

based

the dude they got to play superman fucking killed it!!!! hopefully when DC reboots him yet again, they take note and not make him so much of a pussy.

Attached: 8bc1dc71-3513-4c33-8adb-8d07fcafc027-the-boys-boys_101_64338v2_rgb (1).jpg (960x540, 101K)

That's why I like it

That thread should literally be on Yea Forums.

This thread is about the TV series, not comic spoilers.

Why are only the female heroes morally gray and the male ones are all assholes?

far far far better than it had any right being.

So you enjoy the naked men the most too?

>show Popclaw was hawt
>irl Popclaw is disgusting

Wht did (((they))) mean by this?

Attached: Brittany_Allen.jpg (1790x2400, 1.81M)

>No trans actress
>capeshit
Boring barely watched the 1st episode

Attached: 26ADA352-F474-4261-AFE6-7F13AC30BD01.jpg (326x287, 22K)

>sucked Deep's dick to get on the team
>flaunted her body against her own judgment to stay on the team
Why are they portraying Starlight as a victim and not a famewhore?

Attached: star-boys.png (1080x600, 881K)

reddit personified
now fuck off ya astroturfing shill

The deep isn't an asshole.

Very good. Only hated the chinks scenes and that character.

>All race mixers die
>No faggots everywhere
>Baltimore
>Sand niggers are terrorists again
>White men are the interesting characters
Best show of 2019

Attached: IMG_20190730_171243.jpg (795x562, 60K)

>DCfag seething

I love that DCfags are crying about how much they hate this show and how Watchmen is going to be the savior of capeshit. Sorry... but the Boys did Watchmen better than Watchmen did.

Also, check out the latest news on Watchmen. It's literally anti-white, feminist, and LGBT friendly. DC has failed yet again!

Attached: MARVELALWAYSWINS.jpg (500x460, 65K)

Fuck off stupid (((shill))), you can't deny the kike influences or you're fucking retarded.

To be honest I was pretty excited when I saw muslims as villains again. Reminded me of early 2000s action movies.

Attached: 1445778148910.jpg (448x486, 46K)

Even as a fan of the comics who has very low standards for adaptations I thought it was bad.

Will they do this part in the show?

Attached: 11222D5B-BFF6-455E-8F94-C5516581603A.jpg (1000x1153, 540K)

Attached: The.Boys.1-8-4.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

honestly 10/10 for me. i cant realistically expect it to be improved on from what it actually is. atrain guy is a mediocre actor so i hope his character goes away though

>Even as a fan of the comics
>I thought it was bad.
surprise surprise. Even if you have low standards, you'll always have "it's not like the comic" standard that no one will ever meet.

>It's literally anti-white, feminist, and LGBT friendly.
Yea Forums should love it

>fan of comic books

There is your problem. As a standalone tv show, it was great. As fan service for man children who read picture books, it was probably bad (who knows or cares?).

Liking an adaptation of manchild fodder still makes you a manchild user

No because that is retarded levels of edgy.

except for homelander and based karl, they're all pretty mediocre actors.

Biggest complaint with the show is not enough tiddies.

It has potential but I really didn’t give a fuck about “The Boys”.
The group is just boring and uninteresting. Would rather watch the supes

It’s Preacher all over again with all of the same issues that made that show a piece of shit, but Amazon can afford better shills to pretend it’s good.

Feels too dated, too "2000s" for me.

What are you talking about? Every single male superhero besides homelander struggles with the fucked up shit they did.

KInda slow after first 2 episodes but it's good overall, nice aftertaste. It's not trying to be safe like MCU movies and that's a good thing.

i feel like most of the cast have given scene saving performances where they could easily have made things make no sense at times. trying to have everyone live in a grey area is kinda challenging but they do a really good job mostly

Attached: The.Boys.1-8-1.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

All the scenes with Starlight and the lesbian scenes of Maeve are 100% removable and would improve the quality of the show. That's really my only gripe with it, the preachy propaganda

Blatantly anti-christian, mean spirited and insulting to people of faith!
Nearly a third of the world's population is Christian. Why do all these movie and tv people feel the need to constantly insult us? Is that really wise? Will a consumer who is endlessly offended and disrespected continue to buy their product? I enjoyed this show (mostly) until episode 5 which is so vile and full of hatred toward Christians that I had to turn it off, and it takes a lot to make me do that. This terrible episode was so blatantly and ridiculously taking shots at Christians it felt as if that was the underlying point of the entire show. I'm sick of paying for an attack on my faith and if you are too then avoid The Boys like the plague.

tl;dr
Christians are retarded nasty pedophiles and deserves to be made fun of like the boring cucks they are

It doesn't have Preacher's insufferable love interest that made me quit the show after its first season though.

Literally just the Deep, who was poorly written just for that #metoo payback scene. Black Noir doesnt talk or do anything obviously, Translucent was always a lying perv till his death, A-Train literally laughed at running through people and didnt remember any humans face, literally only cared about himself and his supe girlfriend.

unfortunately, this

>b-but jews are great, and no qualms with islam! Great guys!

Good to see Anthony Starr get some work. Liked him in Banshee

it's no doom patrol. I guess it's somewhere in the same category as the Titans and Daredevil

Youre talking about watchmen being feminist and pro lgbt but you're praising the boys?

It's 2019, you cannot have a show air if it doesn't meet the minimum requirements of SJW bullshit. There is no show where that doesn't exist.

Based. Antony Starr earned an emmy for his performance.

Attached: chadlander.png (2518x1280, 274K)

Doom Patrol is some of the most boring SJW garbage I have ever watched

Look at the the upcoming Watchmen series, it really does look like absolute shit.

>all race mixers die
Implying they didnt try to frame it as a sad occurence
>Baltimore
Surprising lack of rats and trash on the streets
>no faggots everywhere
Queen Maeve, the Mr. Fabtastic rip off
>Sand niggers are terrorists again
For all of 5 minutes. Retarded christians get an entire episode dedicated to how apparently awful they are.
>white men are interesting characters
And in between them are the annoying female characters on soapboxes.

Attached: 1564449405004.png (865x610, 428K)

and? Just because you get triggered by different opinions it doesn't make it bad

And how does this make it ok or render my post incorrect

Overall I liked it. Most of the characters are pretty great to follow. The motivations for Butcher and his crew are not all that solid, and for a show that went all out on the PTSD shit, they hardly explore this idea of Hughie being no better than A-Train ('cept bringin it up that one time).
Also, the finale was stupid. No, I don't care about the reveal. I'm talking about the fact that none of the arcs were completed for the season. Every single one was dropped off to be picked up for another time.

I want young and handsome gays not lezzies.

Absolutely, but that doesnt excuse the boy's shitty lgbt feminist crap.

It's actually surprisingly redpilled.
>interracial couples all end in tragedy
>one such interracial coupling ends up with the black boyfriend getting cucked
>white males aren't targeted as the source of America's problems, and incredible misdeeds are spread across a diverse cast of multiple races and both sexes, most of whom are victims themselves
>Mother's Milk doesn't like when black people say nigger, and just wants to go home to his black wife and black daughter
The most onions reviewers were confused as shit when trying to review the show. I burst out laughing when one of them tried to say it was about the patriarchy, despite the fact that Vought was run by a woman who was pumping milk out of her tits to further hammer down that she was a matriarch.
If anything the target was corrupt people in power on all sides.

>Coon Patrol

There's nothing that exposes true DCfags more than loving Doom Patrol. You literally tell capefans to ignore the gay flight attendant that is in the closet, black lead who's best arc was surfing Tinder, the town full of trannies, the fact that Fraser is only a voice actor, and ignore the female Mary Sue lead who's power is "whatever solves the plot".

You DCfags are represented in The Boys too. You're the normie public that ignores all the horrible things The Seven do and worship them no matter what. The Boys deconstructs DC and all it's retarded fans and that's why you can't enjoy it. Face it, The Boys is literally Marvel's Secret Weapon and they just blew the fucking Justice League to shit!!!

Attached: aquaman1.jpg (1280x719, 484K)

Why were the Seven so much more interesting than the Boys?

>Stay the fuck back! Stay back or I will laser every fucking one of you!
Goddamn, the Homelander's actor is so based.

>Implying they didnt try to frame it as a sad occurence
Considering A-Train murdered his gf, I'm gonna say no. Her getting killed was as sad as any domestic murder should be, and his blaming Hughie for it was just pathetic excuse-making.
>Surprising lack of rats and trash on the streets
To be fair, superheroes do their jobs even if they're degenerates.
>Queen Maeve, the Mr. Fabtastic rip off
Two fags, one of whom was only given two short scenes to be a dyke and the other of whom was portrayed very negatively.
>Retarded christians get an entire episode dedicated to how apparently awful they are.
The target was the fag's denomination preaching to the masses that superheroes were on Christ's level. Starlight remained a Christian despite her rant.
>And in between them are the annoying female characters on soapboxes.
Starlight did ask not to get on that soapbox, to be completely fair.

Attached: The.Boys.1-8-3.webm (1280x720, 3M)

>capeshit wars
kys

>What do you want from me? Forgiveness?
The way he choked up asking that was godtier acting.

Ha, I loved that line too.
Made me sad that Superman will always be a pussy.
Hell, when they tried to make him cool by killing Zod, all the DCucks cried and pissed their pants.
And Supes was never cool again :(

reminder that this was created by Seth Rogen

Mother's Milk is Episcopalian. If they wanted people to hate Christianity as a whole, they wouldn't have included that trait.

Doom is less SJW than The Boys

>oPInions?
More like onions lmao

He was involved, but he didn't create it. Still, shockingly subdued of him. He may actually be responding to criticism.

Name a show that /pol/tards won't whine incessantly about. Question for the /pol/tards: if all shows are kike propaganda, then why do you watch them?

Attached: 1418228156215.jpg (306x306, 20K)

an entire series that makes fun of dc nonstop ?

>KINO

Attached: Marvelchads Approve.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Kino.

[*these feelings won't go away* intensifies]

Last time I checked Frenchie wasn't fucking his airforce buddy.
Capeshit in general. DC characters promoted by Disney.

One of the best characters and the actor isn't getting enough credit.

He and Antony Starr aren't getting enough recognition. Shue did alright, but come the fuck on.

probably because homelander overshadows him but yeah he's great

Attached: The.Boys.1-3-4.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

Homelander's not getting enough credit either. Based fucker overshadowed the whole cast, and the cast was pretty goddamned great.

Is this show a comedy or a drama or both?

My biggest question is how did Dennis Quaid produce such a beta-looking son?

>imagine thinking this

DCfaggots are the most deluded fandom in history. Bar none.

Attached: 1533772195141.jpg (1920x1446, 149K)

He's got Meg Ryan's nose and it fucked his entire face.
Also he doesn't work out like his dad did.

Attached: The.Boys.1-7-5.webm (1920x1080, 2.98M)

It just means DC heroes are iconic while marvel ones are literally who tier

Both.

No ones disputing dc live action blows. Its animated however is top kino

Homelander is the best thing about the show, and he's better than the comics. Most characters are.

>frenchie is an israeli irl
Weird. Also the asian chick is katana from suicide squad.

Attached: C U C K E D.png (499x611, 277K)

>considering A train murdered her
During sad music, in a moment where you're supposed to empathize with the coal burner. It was meant to be a "WTF PLOT TWIST THEY WERE IN LOVE" moment, not a cautionary tale on miscegenation
>to be fair, superheroes do their jobs
Their jobs are to pick up trash and kill rodents?
>two fags, one of which was only given two short scenes
Still there last I checked
>the other was portrayed negatively
For being a hypocrite, not for being a faggot. The show made him bad because he was speaking out against homosexuality despite being one. The shows point being "it's ok to be gay"

>the target was the fags preaching that superheroes are on starlights level
AAAHAHAHA you dumb fucking shill the target was Christians telling others to listen to and respect Gods will, not have premarital sex and spread the word of God. At no point did she even mention supers not being on Jesus' level.
>starlight remained a Christian after her rant
Of course she remains a Christian after her very anti-Christian rant. Why wouldnt you want people to not take their cultures or religions seriously when you're trying to subvert them?
>starlight didnt ask for the soapbox
What? That is all her character does retard. It is literally all she was written to do. Every last one of her scenes gravitates around themes of "BELIEVE ALL WOMEN" or "Christians suck". Bullshit she didnt ask for it, she serves only to "stir the culture pot"

Attached: 1562826654965.jpg (274x237, 26K)

Can't say I disagree. My one problem with the comic is that most of the supes were essentially the same character copypasted with different outfits for awhile. Making them distinct from the start was a pleasant surprise.

Idiot

Because they wasted most of the season having the Boys “get the gang together” before we could start seeing them together as a team. Pretty stupid decision since the comic just dived right into it with them already a fully functional team from the start.

Amazon cancelled nice comfy Tick for edgy The Boys
Fuck Prime and Fuck Bezos

Spotted the bluepilled cuck

>in a moment where you're supposed to empathize with the coal burner
Yes, because a nigger murdered her.
>Their jobs are to pick up trash and kill rodents?
D listers, yes.
>Still there last I checked
Moving goalposts. Two characters don't qualify as everywhere.
>For being a hypocrite, not for being a faggot.
And if he wasn't a faggot, then he wouldn't be a hypocrite. Or would you rather we have gay preachers?
The rest of your shit is just pathetic shill-crying and desperately clinging to your half-cocked view of a show you read a greentext about. Fuck off.

It's interesting cause DC actually has it's own version of based Homelander.

But sadly, DC only moves backward or sideways, never fwd. They'll never be able to build up to an Anti-Justice League cause they're still doing prequels with Wonder Woman and spinoffs with Joker.

DC is so ass backward that even I hate it now.

>t. DC fan for 20+ yrs

Attached: Kal-Il_0001.jpg (1988x3056, 1.93M)

Honestly I was surprised they managed to sneak in SS Supergirl.

Attached: goodbye-supergirl-hello-overgirl.jpg (1300x867, 74K)

the comics were edgy trash

Nothing unchristian in not putting faith in other people. False prophets, etc.

I just realized that 9/11 never happened in the show universe.
I don't to make any spoilers, but if you watched the series, you would know why

Ya’ll realize The Boys started as a DC comic until they cancelled it, right?

You are trash.

I'm immune to propaganda and simply pirate everything.

Attached: ahem.jpg (635x400, 111K)

>"Reeeeee!!! Fuck you white male Marvelchad!!! Coin Patrol, gays, and trannies are based! Reeeeee!!"

#seetheharder

Attached: anger+deal+with+iStock_73024923_SMALL.jpg (848x565, 366K)

Corrupt preachers and fucked up denominations were the targets, not Christianity itself.

I’m halfway through the season and I still haven’t seen The Legend. Don’t tell me they cut him out entirely too?

>>interracial couples all end in tragedy
Frenchie and Female are still fine though.

>t.

Attached: Marvel soyboy.gif (800x800, 230K)

I think you know the answer . Off to IMDb to confirm

Family Guy

>Vought was run by a woman
Edgar is a woman?

Who?

legends not in it he might be in it later but there no real reason for him to show up in the show.

Creators: Eric Kripke, Evan Goldberg, Seth Rogen

I'm confused. Why would they make anti Christian propaganda?

I didn't see the WTC. It probably went down in 2001. Chances are they'll ignore it entirely.
Frenchie and Female will never fuck, I guarantee it.
I don't think he'll show. Probably because Stan Lee died.

So you didnt respond to the rest of the points because you cant think of any ass-backwards mental gymnastics to damage control for your shitty show? Be honest, are you paid to do this?
>yes, because a nigger murdered her
And? Still 3 entire episodes of her being BLACKED, and you're taking this as a good thing?
>D Listers, yeah
Citation needed
>moving goalposts
In what way is pointing out fags in the show moving goalposts
>two characters dont qualify as everywhere
A main character and a supporting character isnt too much as it is? Sounds like you fully support fag propaganda
>and if he wasnt a faggot he wouldn't be a hypocrite, would you rather gay preachers
I honestly do not even know how to approach your retardation at this point. Honest to God, what the fuck did you mean by this?

is that the i see dead people kid?

Kinda crazy how Butcher just blew up a fucking baby like that

What is the actual point of posts like these?

>A powder form of Compound V called "Blue", is taken by prostitutes and gives them super durability for a short period of time so that they will not suffer any injuries when having sex with a superhero.

Edgar put Stillwell in charge of the Seven. She answered to him, being senior VP, but it sure as shit wasn't out of sexism or anything retarded like that.

>literally a whole episode dedicated to trashing christians
>redpilled
Pick one.

That's the irony of these fag supporting enabling cultural Marxist douche bags!

Drug users who preachers the dangers of using drugs but are abusers themselves are not seen in a poor light.

Alcoholics who preaches the dangers of drinking while still drinking themselves are not seen poorly either.

Neither are gluttons who are obsese.

You see where am I'm going with this. It's because the Disgusting Dog shit eating Marxist has deemed faggotry as normal is why it's painted as fluffy and normal. I hate the sprinkle star bitch who tells kids it's okay to be whores and not wait for marriage and gay is okay. Fuck this show and Kill Them All!

ultraman is everything homelander is if you add everything black noir was as well

Was it confirmed that the baby died, though?

found the DEUS VULT larper

>Homelander's not getting enough credit either
Except that everyone including IGN is praising him.

Nice deflection.

yes

Attached: The.Boys.1-2-1.webm (1920x1080, 2.98M)

Shame we didn’t get an episode or two of Teenage Kix degeneracy. Hopefully season 2 will start going into the story arcs that aren’t directly related to the Seven.

I love how they spoofed on CW Flash for blackwashing half their cast by turning Flash into a nigger. He even cheats, lies, steals, and kills like one! I'm on my 2nd rewatch and keep noticing new ways that The Boys makes fun of DC. Its fucking kino!

Attached: another DC character race swapped JUST.jpg (326x196, 72K)

>And? Still 3 entire episodes of her being BLACKED, and you're taking this as a good thing?
Multiple acts, one consequence. It's the consequence that says it all.
>Citation needed
Considering they aren't A listers, and the general public relies on supes for everything, it's a fair assumption
>In what way is pointing out fags in the show moving goalposts
When you cite two gay characters as evidence against "no gays everywhere". Two characters aren't a majority. You're still acting like they are. That you're flagrantly flying against anything resembling logic here hurts you and won't win anybody over.
>what the fuck did you mean by this?
So you'd be fine with gay preachers not getting exposed.
You're no better than the kikes. Last (You). I won't be reading the last word you'll spend too much time typing, but if it helps you can pretend I had.

>Kinda crazy how Butcher just blew up a fucking baby like that
Homelander downed an American plane with a kid who he knew looked up to him and wanted his autograph.

But in the plane
>The muslims entered sharp weapons
>They accesed to the pilot's cabin
All these things were changed after 9/11, also the tragedy that happens in the show make's USA have their first major terrorist attack.
Maybe 911 was attempted but one superhero stop it

Poor bait.

*stopped it*
Sory me bad engrish

Always behind Shue and Moriarty, almost as an afterthought.
Chances are he also killed the baby himself if the blast didn't.
And you bet your ass he could've saved everybody in the plane. He's Homelander. He can do whatever the fuck he wants.
Or more likely they just didn't want to throw in the WTC for whatever reason. "Going too far" being one thing, fear of confusion being the other.

>checks on checks

yeah, I was making fun of dc yesterday in a boys thread and I give them credit, the dude replied, "PLEAZE STOP WINNING!!!"
hahaha! I love being a marvelchad.

Very much enjoyed it, as well as the comics.

Why are other comics from Marvel and DC so convoluted? Makes it stupidly difficult to get into, since I want to now after The Boys.

Most likely. Homelander hated that baby, he wasn't gonna save him.

The Boys was a DC comic before they cancelled it and Dynamite picked it up.

DOOS BULT

It's likely, but no, not confirmed. It could be that Homelander left the kid and just took Butcher.

>implying they're convoluted
literal retard

That was 9/11. The Seven causing the events of 9/11 to play out differently was a thing in the comic too.

i love how all the women get murdered by their crazed male lovers. sjw are correct about some stuff

I keep telling you niggas, Teddy has to be a Supe, Stillwell was obsessed with them and I wouldn't put it pass her injecting the kid with V.

>Why are other comics from Marvel and DC so convoluted?
The Big Two are the two largest soap operas ever written. Mainline comics tend to mesh together until they decide not to at random. It's a combination of the freedom and variation of multiple writers mixed with a desire to tie it all together.
With The Boys and other outlier comics like Astro City, Watchmen, etc. the stories are usually the work of a single writer in a smaller, more consistent universe.

>Runs really fast
>kills white women
>uses drugs
>obsessed with status
>freaks out in public while people film him

what the FUCK did Amazon mean by this?

Attached: the-boys-a-train.jpg (1008x516, 327K)

More of a giant mess, really.

I feel dumb bc I thought the baby was from Highlander.

Modern niggers are shit-tier and should be more like based MM.

Attached: Mothers-Milk-The-Boys.jpg (1400x700, 89K)

>/tvpol/ tries to justify why it's OK to enjoy something

How about just liking the show and how it maintains the theme and concept of the comic while making clever departures for sake of narrative engagement instead of trying to check off a laundry list of political credentials and virtue signaling?

Attached: maxresdefault~03.jpg (793x720, 93K)

Mean that you can't stop da A-Train baybeeeeee

Stillwell wasn't obsessed, she was just a mother. It was Homelander who was obsessed because he was jealous since she was the baby's actual mother and just his surrogate mother. All the scenes with her being a mom were to emphasize Homelander's mommy issues.

this looks cringy as fuck

I did enjoy it. It just happened to check off a surprising amount of boxes for me which made me like it a little more than I would have.

thats how i want to go.

But MM is also modern...

this is katana. she's got my back

also karen fukuhara is so beautuful. love her

because they don't care about any of that, they just want to complain

>can't stop the train, baby!

We both know you'll read this because you have nothing better to do with your pathetic life.
>multiple acts, one consequence
That's a funny way of saying "I liked watching white girls get blacked all season long" but it's cool cause it doesnt work out in the end, right?
>its a fair assumption
So not only no citation, but retarded reasoning, like the rest of your responses. Why werent supes working in the tech store with Hughie? Why dont garbage collectors or exterminators exist in this world?
>two characters arent a majority
Goalpost moving, never said they were a majority, and "everywhere" was never defined. I'd say a main character (one of the main superheroes), a supporting character (with a whole episode dedicated to them) and Starlight giving the gay spiel all throughout constitutes it being everywhere on the show.
>so you'd be fine with gay preachers not being exposed
I'd be fine with no gay propaganda in my media at all. You are honestly so fucking retarded that you probably think gay porn is "redpill" material because it shows people how gay they are.

>ywn be a slav getting smothered to death in top-tier juiced up super ass and cucking a junkie nigger at the same time
He was a proud traditionalist. A rare example of a good boomer who just happened to be black.

I lost my fucking shit when Homelander destroyed the fucking cockpit controls.

10/10. I want him to squeeze a baby into juice and dance.

>commits a series of crimes
>knows full well he's responsible
>blames it all on a white guy because he wants to believe he's a good guy

Really makes one think

Attached: A-Train.png (1272x710, 540K)

i know tv/ hates pointless race swapping but making A-train black works better. I'm not even trying to be pol/ when i sa ythis but it fits the archetype of a NBA star who made it big and goes overboard with the lifestyle and doesn't know how to handle it.

Back to pol nonwhitey

It's amazing how many people on Yea Forums actually thought you were supposed to sympathize with his excuses. I swear, any character who cries while speaking is going to melt at least some of these idiots' hearts.

>Make it impossible to land the plane using the actual controls
>"We can't do anything lets go lmao."
Absolute lad, that Homelander

Making A-Train black is one of the best examples of raceswapping I've ever seen, and it's largely because I hate niggers.

What a lad guys.

Attached: homelander.png (575x575, 608K)

The good modern black man
>Christian
>A good family guy
>Obeys a white man

Same. Cool powers too.

Shhh... everyone agrees "The Boys" is anti-DC, thus pro-Marvel.
We don't need DCfags claiming this kino as their own and call it self parody.

Attached: ebony maw in The Boys when.jpg (1200x899, 68K)

>mocking televangelist megachurch cunts that preach against homosexuality but then go suck 10 cocks is trashing christianity

okay retard

You just know he was bullshitting when he said he couldn't manually land the plane, too.
He was probably spinning the tragedy story in his head as soon as he realized the controls were dead.

I'm surprised they didn't have a scene of Homelander trying to lift the jet and just tearing through the fuselage like tissue paper before giving up as a jab at Superman Returns, probably would've been too costly to animate I guess.

hes a pastiche of mister t/luke cage and it works like a charm

Milk struck me as a guy who's sick and tired of black porn and just wants to watch regular porn without any racebaity bullshit.

>actually saved Butcher
>put him together to his wife

Maaaaan, what a fk lad

>pro-marvel
-all that plotlines of heroes in the American Government so esque to Marvel plotlines

kek

based

Attached: 1530123308297.jpg (511x671, 33K)

>cool powers

Uhh... wasn't all her "power" in her sword? That's like saying King Arthur was an Omega level mutant cause he wielded Excalibur.

>you think gay porn is redpilled cause it shows people how gay they are

Attached: 1561924103791.gif (400x376, 3.69M)

I'm thinking this too, seems like they're trying to create a bunch of baby supers.

blacked* porn

Based

Mum is the word

Nah, in the boys. She is sorta like wolverine.

You forgot
>immediately goes to the press to twist it into a case for why he should be allowed to join the U.S. armed forces

>That's like saying King Arthur was an Omega level mutant cause he wielded Excalibur.

I want this to be a thing now.

Hell, making baby supers is why the Seven exists. Show version of Compound V works more consistently with infants. Nonpowered adults are more likely to die from it.
I think they intentionally made it different from the books so they wouldn't rely on it so much, or they'll end up introducing a strain that's like the book version, which temporarily gives normies superpowers.

>That's like saying King Arthur was an Omega level mutant cause he wielded Excalibur.
I'd read that.

Finished 3 episodes.
Pretty good desu. I was worried it would be over the top edgy considering the source material's creator, but they toned it down to just about perfect in my opinion.
Cast is pretty great too.

based schizoposter

Attached: homelander is gonna say it.jpg (1047x1600, 541K)

Attached: 3F374B6C-93DB-46B5-A830-CF81DA66093B.jpg (834x699, 231K)

>calling chad a dude that doesn't last even 5 minutes

This. He's just as good in the show as he was in the books.

There's literally no reason he couldn't have just eased it in and slowed it down. I think he was just lazy and the situation became more work than he signed on for. You gotta remember people are just ants to him.

Attached: the-boys-airplane-homelander.jpg (1284x856, 83K)

underrated

He was still talking about Katana.

Oh he definitely gave zero fucks and knew he could do anything.
I'm still thinking he was writing that revenge speech in his head as soon as he decided to ditch them.

Read the wikipedia summary for the episodes, it constantly links to the rape article when explaining her plot points.

Pretty sure DC exploited Arthurian Legend's public domain cause they couldn't come up with any new ideas themself (which explains why they're still milking ancient characters like superman and batman).

What's worse, is that they didn't even make them cool. We got some goofy looking demon man and a snot nosed kid with a cat. Seriously, where the fuck was this badass in DC (pictured)?

If you're going to steal ideas at least steal the good ideas. Fucking DC can't get anything right.

Attached: ExcaliburCover.jpg (1050x700, 265K)

So, just finished reading the russian arc, and is there any r34 of the three foot tall Russian chick playing with her horse dildos or even taking the Love Sausage?

Good thing underaged, retarded subhumans, touring from from tumblr and neofag have opinions of non worth.

>Bro just turn off your brain

2 minutes in when hes audibly saying "fuck these people, they're gonna die let's go" you cant actually save them and still hope that your reputation is preserved

Wikipedia's full of SJW cucks and has been for a long fucking time. Remove the rape links and see what happens.

I thought the baby they nabbed from the lab and used as a temporary laserbeam was her baby?

I'm pretty sure the first episode had a "rape" warning (along with the TV-MA stuff) but I think it got removed.

It was coercion, but not rape.

That anything needs a rape warning is a problem.

PLEASE GO TO FUCKING Yea Forums WITH YOUR FUCKING COMICS QUESTIONS

Seriously, why are Yea Forumsfags so fucking retarded? You have an entire board with 3+ The Boys threads discussing the comics and you come to Yea Forums to shit up our talk of the TV series??! Seriously bro, are you fucking retarded?

I considered this too. Would be interesting if they decided to spin it this way.

Careful, they're emotionally fragile manchildren and if you trigger them too hard they'll just go full spoiler mode

This. He didn’t rape her at all. He offered her a choice and she followed through. She was getting raped by her mother for years regardless before aquafuck or whoever did anything remotely wrong to her.

>getting this mad and not even knowing what the question is
I was asking for porn, not comics. I just want to see proportionate Russian dwarf get cocksleeved by a gigantic communist who drinks brake fluid and looks like Santa Claus.

I like how just as A-Train finally starts making something resembling a point and giving Hughie something to think about, Katana just drops in and breaks his leg.

She really does have everyone's back.

Attached: got-my-back.jpg (1636x2416, 534K)

>all caps

Amazon sure likes to shill its shit shows here.

They did the same shit with Game of Thrones. Once television/film makes capeshit, they immediately lose all their built up nerd cred. It was a tough pill to swallow for GOTfags, considering they spent years of their life reading the books and the show spoiled the ending. Now comic book geeks are trying to ruin The Boys. Seriously the worst social reject faggots on the internet.

I love how A-Train never considered that if he didn't accidentally kill Robin, Hughie would never have joined the Boys.
All that shit really did start with a clumsy negro.

Kys shill

>THIS

they're even posting comic book panels of the boys on Yea Forums- if they're not legit retarded, they may be autistic (prolly explains why they read comics past age 20, live at home, and never get laid)

Attached: EFE0DA2B-D293-4926-81A7-E4C0D4B86273.png (405x405, 153K)

Capekino

Shut up you misanthropic faggot. Show > Comic.

I was also disappointed that they didn't cast anybody for Little Nina.

Attached: -300 copy.jpg (1000x1537, 473K)

>Implying season 2 won't be taking the piss out of Payback, with Tek Knight wanting to fuck whoever the Spiderman ripoff was.

>FUCK YOU FISH DICK!
>keep speaking your truth!

Cool thing about The Boys is all of this discussion has revealed that the writers made enough changes to the story that not even the original readers can guess where the plot's going to go. With how everything's been set up thus far I'd like to think they know what they're doing with their interpretation of the plot. Yea Forums faggots are impotent.

I'm really hoping they do the scene where Tek Knight sees Laddio's ass and immediately scrambles to get him as far away from the area as possible.

uh oh

"Yea Forums faggots seething" incoming, over

kek, nothing pisses off a co/tard more then being told to stay on their own containment board
you'd think they'd want to stay there and be surrounded by fellow loser nerds, but alas...
everyone wants to be with the cool kids

Attached: comicfags don't belong here.jpg (1024x601, 81K)

he never had a point to make, all he was showing was that he was completely incapable of taking responsibility for his actions

I don't read comics like a manchild but I also don't watch shit shows so go fuck yourself amazon shill.

That's his point though, what he did was an accident but what Hughie did was deliberate. I'm not saying Hughie isn't justified but it's the first time Train actually seems to reflect on anything.

Woah, yeah, Nina and Sausage were pretty much made for each other. Didn't even think of that.

He's literally no different from Homelander, except that Homelander feels zero guilt whatsoever.

t. Amazon shill

>despite being 14% of the Seven, the A-Train commits over half of all their crimes

who would you cast?

And he still couldn't take responsibility. Accident or otherwise, he refused to see that Hughie was justified in his reaction, and tried to take a moral high ground based on this.
"It was an accident" is the most basic excuse there is.

Nice strategy shill

The question is who could you cast? I'm looking through the shortest actresses, and I haven't found much luck.

Attached: The.Boys.1-3-2.webm (698x788, 2.84M)

This. It’s some junkie fuckwit trying to pretend like nothing is really there fault or deluding themselves into thinking life isn’t fair to them.

He finally admitted towards the end that he killed her even if he still blames Hughie. And Hughie did kill Translucent deliberately.

DUDE PEW PEW LASERS AND GORE XD

I really would like to know why comic dorks don't stay on their own board to discuss the comics? It seems counterintuitive to come to TV to discuss CO. user is probably right = they do worship TVchads.

as with 99.9% of movies/tv, it would be a lot better without the shitty female characters - except in the role of eye candy. watching this series you'd think all women do all day is complain about shit and get sexually harassed/raped. she's a fucking superhero and could have easily denied giving homeboy a bj btw. wasn't rape.

rachel bilson, anna kendrick are both short, semi slavic, and i'd love to watch them dildo themselves on screen

Attached: d6798db004ea586e2a987f41ac4ec570.jpg (281x400, 18K)

>C U C K E D
how will he ever recover?

A-Train begrudgingly conceded.
Translucent is a little to the left of the point. At this point, Hughie really had no choice but to kill him. Otherwise they all would've gotten eye-beamed to death as soon as Translucent yelled "Hey, Homelander!"

0/10 bait. Fag, you have to learn how to format boards correctly, but only after fucking off and lurking for 20 moar years.

>are you retarded?

we are talking about grown men who read picture books right?

Attached: image (1).jpg (500x500, 33K)

So why is Homelander being called based for clearly taking pleasure in killing people while A-Train gets shit on for basically being another oblivious diva?

It's because he's black.

They should re do the ASS2ASS scene

>rachel bilson
Prime choice. Surround her with 6'6" plus stuntmen and you've got a Russian smolfu for the ages.

bait

He admitted that he physically killed her but still took zero responsibility for it, nor did he ever take responsibility for killing Robyn. He never admitted to anything.

And Hughie killing Translucent was self-defense. From the moment he walked into the shop, Hughie was a dead man if he ever escaped.

That, and because he's an oblivious diva. If you're gonna fuck shit up, at least have the dignity to do it on porpoise.

Killing transluscent is most definitely self defense. There was no situation in which Hughie or anyone else would get out alive after being followed from the tower in the first episode.

>no argument

that's exactly what you want with your poor opinion so i won't feed it.
Bait

Definitely my line of thinking, too. Pissing off Homelander is like pissing off all the Mafias in the world. Your seconds are numbered, and at that point Hughie was aware of this.

Yeah and he should die for it. But Hughie did kill a man who had a son when he himself was single, along with Butch and Frenchie. And I think you'll agree a father's life is worth more than three incels.

>still no argument

The whole point of his character in the show is that he’s a pathetic fuckup that’s addicted to juicing and a washed up star. Homeland’s actor was chewing the scenery and entertaining to watch. A Train’s actor did a good job of portraying a self pitying waste of oxygen.

I'm a comic fan and I have to say that the other comic fans are starting to get really fucking insufferable. "Waaah it's not EXACTLY how I wanted. Did you know that he ACTUALLY..." Shut up and be happy that they actually made this weird ass comic into a TV show. Ennis was in on the writing process and the writers clearly appreciate the source material. There is no reason to be upset. We're approaching the asshurt levels of GiTS. Were a long distance from GoT asshurt though.

Jesus Christ at least be subtle when you shift to bait mode.

Attached: tenor.gif (480x480, 3.3M)

made in the
>current year
the comic is better, but 72 issues is too much for me

You seen the series Banshee? It's starring him, also on Amazon Prime.

The guy jerked off in bathrooms as a hobby, I don't agree at all. And 'worth' has nothing to do with it. It's kill or be killed, fair game.

Holy fucking CRINGE
Is "bait" a popular response over in Yea Forumsfagland? Nobody here is trying to "bait" you, ya fucking socially retarded twats! We're discussing Yea Forums kino, so please go back to circlejerking on Yea Forums.

Attached: ''quit saying mean things, reeeee!''.png (434x327, 55K)

bait

What do you expect from a shill user

Well, I am a master baiter, so...

>t. incel

Why did you even quote me? Mother's Milk is a cool guy.

I want even defending Yea Forums. I’m calling out some fag who’s posted here for 2-3 years and probably has accounts on fagbook and tumblr. Do yourself a favor and eat a tide pod.

They're going to go with the evil clone homelander route. Mommy sex scene homelander was a one pump chump, but 8 years earlier he's a three hour marathon sex god. prove me wrong

t. capeshitter

It really shows that the overall story is old, most of that shit wouldn't fly today, character wise, and also with that old Bush fear mongering

Considering that he proclaimed "watching" was his superpower I'm positive it wasn't his kid.

HOW'D THIS MISDIRECTION WORK OUT FOR YA, CO-FAG?

I'm getting tired of Seth shilling his piece of shit show here.

It was okay. First episode was really good and had a lot of potential but I think the show really undermines itself by making EVERYONE relatable.
After the first episode Homelander was legitimately frightening but by the end he's just an invincible manbaby and there's no stakes with him.
I don't know if it's because of the comics but I wish they'd taken it in a different direction.

How did Seth get ahold of 89 IPs? He's too busy diddling twelve year olds right now.

>Cool thing about The Boys is all of this discussion has revealed that the writers made enough changes to the story that not even the original readers can guess where the plot's going to go.

I like this too just because I hope they don't go the route of the comic, which was self-indulgent wankery when you think about it. Butch manipulating literally EVERYTHING like le perfect mastermind was retarded, along with killing off his team just because.

>threads dont die

That would be the case if they hadn't sjw the show....

>read wiki page of Black Noir
>get spoiled that Hughie gets raped

Nah, in the comics they're all a bunch of irredeemable cunts. Ennis hates superheros and it shows.

>all of these Waifufags not claiming based Karen

don't mind if I do anons

Attached: karen-talks-karen-fukuhara-40083609-1500-830.jpg (1500x830, 180K)

I finished reading The Boys years ago. It was okay. I don't care about watching a watered down Hollywood version produced by Seth Rogen.

>legitimately frightening
He's still that. If anything, killing Mommy Stillwell only makes him more terrifying since it's obvious no one can control him and any illusions to that effect were just that.

You've never had sex. Billy's wife was a nobody to him. Stillwell had him under her thumb and played right into his fetish. Completely different situations.

in the book she gang sucked three dicks to get on the team

>I don't know if it's because of the comics but I wish they'd taken it in a different direction.
Homelander was intimidating all the way up to the finale, maybe just pretend the comic doesn't exist and you will enjoy the tv show.

But it's the hottest show right now!!! Only Amazon could produce this!!! Don't forget to shi- I mean recommend the show to your friends!!!

My wife got visibly traumatized when she cracked A-Train's leg and the bone started sticking out.

Attached: 06-jair-bolsonaro.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 79K)

>After the first episode Homelander was legitimately frightening but by the end he's just an invincible manbaby and there's no stakes with him.
His most emmy worthy moments were when he was facing how fucked his upbringing was. He's a sociopath with the chaddest fetish.

"Watering it down" makes it better because only edgy manbabies like the comic. I think you will like the show a lot more, why not subscribe to Prime for just one month to give it a shot?

So now tv watches capeshit produce by seth rogen this is a new low.

she only looks good in heavy make up, without it she looks like if mr miyagi and yoko ono had a kid...NO THANKS

Being right wing means having brain rot? Stay cucked, asshole.

The show does a bad job of setting up why anyone would follow or like Butcher. There's no camaraderie between him and Hughie.

Frenchie also sucked. Homelander is perfect casting though.

Attached: Duke wtf.png (531x447, 187K)

Who the fuck is seth rogen?

>tv
What happened to newfag subhumans being mocked and sometimes banned?

It's getting to obvious shill

What was wrong with Frenchie?

You-you know that's just somebody pretending to shill, right?

How much does Amazon pays?

Never has the Virgin vs Chad meme been so apt. Saved.

Nice save shill

Homelander's far more charismatic. Charisma and presence are what endear you to people, regardless of what you've done.

Hope you used it to shill this shit show on Yea Forums

>So why is Homelander being called based for clearly taking pleasure in killing people
Yeah, bad people.
>while A-Train gets shit on for basically being another oblivious diva?
What's based about being a dindu fuck up playing victim, avoiding responsibility and blaming everyone else?

>shill brigade only jumping in on an autosaging thread

Attached: aiportraits_1563509942.jpg (512x512, 11K)

have sex

depends if they go with the Black Noir narrative

Having sex with a woman you're emotionally, physically and wholly into is a completely different sensation from fucking somebody who's physically attractive but to whom otherwise you're indifferent. Consider also that Homelander had been wanting it with her badly for the entire fucking season while she knowingly blueballed him. The excitement alone of finally having her caused him to bust. Butcher's wife was just another cute groupie.

>forgot Butcher's wife existed for years. Goes back to his son and is accepted anyway

Attached: melgibsonisevilparttenmillions.jpg (445x487, 37K)

>I'M SO PERSECUTED BY HOLLYWOOD JEWS
stay mad

I mean he's almost guaranteed to flip the fuck out somehow. I don't think he'll be fucking brainstems or eating babies, but I'm positive he'll go on a rampage.

>Yea Forums faggots are impotent.
We're relieved it's detouring from Ennis' masturbatory bullshit and offering a storyline we don't already know like a coloring book.

Why was Homelander in pain when he was getting banged by his mommyfu? Serious question.