Historically as accurate as possible

>historically as accurate as possible
>no women
>no forced diversity

How would sequel be made in 2019?

Attached: o-ator-russell-crowe-em-cena-de-mestre-dos-mares---o-lado-mais-distante-do-mundo-1511813264163_v2_90 (900x506, 37K)

Maturin is now a black gay transgender who doesn't collect bugs.

Aubrey is his buttslut.

Attached: 1545971397655.jpg (720x1024, 170K)

>Idris Elba as Lucky Jack
>Brie Larson as 1 leutnant, constantly undermining captain authority
>plot revolving around chasing slave ship. Slave ship captain (played by Bruce Dern) is disney- tier villain

This is the the Boat movie my girlfriend says i watch.

it just wont be made. can you think of any director working today who would have the balls to go in for a project art piece like this?

Attached: kyle-ventura.jpg (653x367, 38K)

>How would sequel be made in 2019?
by Mel Gibson

>How would sequel be made in 2019?
Every character would make quips, generic soundtrack by Hans Zimmer or one of his drones.

They can do the Maturin-Diana spying in Boston storyline and the black bastard son of Jack Aubrey storyline

Bam
Women protagonist and diversity without being forced

There's a brief one-off segment in a later book where Jack and Stephen are separated from their ship and captured by beautiful naked Polynesian amazons who have just overthrown and killed all their men.
So with that being said let's do "Superman," but where the title character is an overweight black woman.

Are they actually good or just old people books?
I read some of the first one but then realized I would probably need to take a three month sailing course to fully appreciate it.

>he doesnt already know how to sail

did this movie that women will never understand make any money?

They already did. It's called The Terror.

Attached: 1558116360517.jpg (3000x2119, 828K)

this or Clint

J. C. Chandor

Attached: jc_chandor_oscars_netflix_spielberg.jpg (825x464, 55K)

>Historically accurate

Lmao. This movie was for kids.

>>no forced diversity
hey reddit we just say no niggers on here

>has a girlfriend
faget

Tomas Alfredson

Isn't Eastwood a turbolib?

Attached: +_887aa54b10f1c62551128cd210088df6.png (355x245, 69K)

Admiral Aubrey is captaining a new ship that is enforcing Her Majesty's new anti-slavery policy in the North Atlantic. There are four slave powers in the Western hemisphere: the US, Cuba, Texas, and Brazil. Most of the action takes place in the Caribbean with Aubrey and crew intercepting illegal slave trafficking within British territorial waters.

You have to be 18 to post here, sonny.

I love Aivanosky's water.

There were a shit ton of blacks on the boat, both men and women. Was that historically accurate?

-Black female captain
-The scientist guy is now maybe a Mexican child that "discovers evolution" on Galapagos decades before Darwin
-French are now blonde Nazis
-most of the movie is now a lecture on how diversity good, evil white French blonde Nazis bad

they were a little busy with the US, France and India at the time, but there were some patrols to capture barbary pirates and the navy had full rights to sink slavers, problem was that they couldn't fire on the decks since it'd kill christian slaves. The puckle gun was invented specifically to kill barbary pirates on their faster sloops.

Anyone got more nice boat paintings?

Anyone could be impressed into service regardless of race especially during the Revolution/Napoleonic Wars. Blacks were cheaper and made convenient low skill/domestic labor.

yes, let's talk about this topic for the three hundred millionth time on this board. I can never get enough of spending time on this. It would be full of niggers and women and the writing would suck because it would be written by women and söiboys

Attached: xhho7.webm (1092x720, 383K)

post boat kinos

Attached: the bounty.jpg (686x999, 196K)

A fellow Patrician I see. There are so few of us left.
here's another one for you fren

Attached: 1558117272156.jpg (1814x1160, 1.77M)

They're called 'ships' you land lubber

I think Gibson would be more likely than Clint because historical movies are more of a Gibson thing
That being said, Gibson wouldn’t force diversity but his history movies have had problems with historical accuracy and the English always get demonised so master and commander might not be best for him
Absolute retard
How did you figure that? Just because he’s anti-war like a sensible person
He’s decried political correctness many times
I know that he used to vote republican but I think he describes as a libertarian now
Clint’s political views are nuanced and based

Nobody really used the puckle gun though I thought
Good idea but not many people were very interested

Clint Eastwood is such a """"turbolib"""" that he was guest speaker at the 2012 Republican National Convention where he ragged on Obama. You are a child's plaything.

Horatio Hornblower series, ma nig

By "historically accurate" do you mean free from the ebil wimmenz n minorities?

>he was guest speaker at the 2012 Republican National Convention where he ragged on Obama
that was some top tier cringe

and you dilators

I thought it was fine, the problem with repubs is they have no fucking imagination. Clint is used to dealing with, and thinking in, abstract ways, repubs have no fucking clue.