Mindhunter season 2 will focus on the Atlanta Child Murders

>Mindhunter season 2 will focus on the Atlanta Child Murders
More forced diversity shit from (((Netflix)))

Attached: Wayne-Williams-Mugshot.jpg (655x372, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=60&v=wIazdDw4tao
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Island_serial_killer#Suspects_and_persons_of_interest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oooh! Drats, those ess jay dubblyouss are really... RRRNNNGGHHH... gonna make me shit myself...

HAHAAA KILL EEM KILL IIIM

Migos looking motherfucker

in all fairness it was a fascinating case

plus, the heel is a black guy so I don't know if Netflix's choice has anything to do with muh wokeness

....now, if they shoehorned a black character that doesn't need to be then that's another story

have fucking sex JUST ONCE LOSER

How is this forced diversity?

Kino choice that nigga was a weirdo.

They'll put the blame on "society's racism" or some bullshit, you know it.

You're probably pulling the old 4channel jive on me but wasn't that case famous for a bunch of people in the black community trying to pin it on a racist white man which threw investigators off? I don't see it as forced diversity when they're pointing out how biased and stupid community hive-minds can be.

This is the case that put FBI profilers front and center in the public's mind for the first time. You're a fucking idiot.

He innocent

allegedly

Except for the part where everyone in the neighborhoods in Atlanta where the kids were going missing (nigger ghettos) were screaming about how the killer was definitely a white guy who was part of the KKK finna hold brothers down, and the FBI profilers (on which the series is based) loudly and firmly disagreed with them, correctly profiling the killer as a black dude who could blend into the ghettos more easily.

Based /pol/ retard.

what will we get from BTK this season? weren't these murders in the 80's? what was BTK up to around then?

Fucking this.

>the heel is a black guy so I don't know if Netflix's choice has anything to do with muh wokeness

he was only convicted of the last two murders they will suggest the other murders were perpetrated by somebody else and they will suggest they were white and the authorities closed the case after they got the black guy. There was already a 'woke' (monster) podcast about this.

He is literally a CHILD MURDERER.

you morons understand it's a ironic statement right? It's not good for diversity when you include a black serial killer, blacks can do no wrong. I mean diversity is a codeword for anti white.

Forced diversity nothing, the Atlanta Child Murders are an interesting and neglected story.

Why do they always have to force politics down my throat?

It leads straight to pizzagate. The public outcry and discussion while it was going on started to broach a tolerated subculture of homosexual prostitution preying on young boys in the ghetto. Then it was decreed that it was just this one guy and it went away as a story.

What is your point ?

Morons angry against reality made narratives then slightly less dumb people noticed these weren't conversations worth having after a good night of sleep.

Attached: images.jpg (205x246, 9K)

the Black Son of Sam

So no Charlie? Disappointing.

Manson is one of their interviews

Yeah there's just no way children in the ghetto could be sexually exploited, the supervision is just too tight.

Here is the season 2 trailer: youtube.com/watch?time_continue=60&v=wIazdDw4tao

thinking about bondage probably

unless they say the nigger was innocent I don't get how this is bad?

also this is about a specific agent and this was his first major case. the forced shit is dennis rader being in the opening sequences for no apparent reason.

What are you talking about? You literally couldn't have picked a better case from a /pol/ point of view.

>black kids in the ghetto start going missing
>black adults blame whitey and the KKK, suggest kids must have been ripped off the street by force
>whitey feds tell them they are wrong
>whitey cops set up strategies based on whitey feds profiling
>whitey cops catch the guy in the act, turns out he's black
>he wasn't ripping kids off the streets, dumb shits were willingly going to their death for the promise of small amounts of money
>lower class blacks made to look stupid as all fuck
>white feds come out looking so shiny they get a Netflix series made about them 40 years after the fact

Rader seems to be arcing across the series

>feds come out looking so shiny they get a Netflix series made about them 40 years after the fact
you could say, they are glowing

slightly offtopic but did they catch that serial killer currently operating in the NE US yet?

LISP or something? Not last I heard

yea, the long island corridor guy. seems to be able to operate with impunity since he only kills homeless and hookers.

just like the Gary Ridgway but he got caught eventually

just looked it up, seems like it may have been the fucking police chief. he's in jail now for an unrelated crime and so far no more new bodies have been discovered. dude blocked an FBI probe of the case kek.

They're actually still trying to blame his murders in the KKK. They include it on his Wikipedia page as a viable theory

Gary got caught by local detective though?

wtf. Link?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Island_serial_killer#Suspects_and_persons_of_interest

>diversity is a codeword for anti white.

Attached: 1532210092034.jpg (560x426, 64K)

LISK - Long Island Serial Killer

>they
it's only williams himself submitting alternate theories during his appeals and one of the original investigators, graham, who became a police chief later with an old bone to pick. DNA evidence has not exonerated williams at all. once graham retired in 06-07 no one else gave a shit about the case. they are re-testing the evidence again, probably at grahams behest since he has connections with ATL police and mayor. nothing will come of it.

It literally is though.