Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J---aiyznGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ywFbpDjpZno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SNEED! SNEED! SNEED!

INCEL! INCEL! INCEL!

I want to fuck that cat.

>.gif

Designed for maximum repost value, this way phoneposters won't be left out.

wtf is this even from

bullshit. webm has been a standard for like a decade
how is it possible that phones haven't sitill catched up?

Dogs

Cats, we're Cats, we're the Cats
We prey at night, we stalk at night, we're the Cats
I'm the giant Cat that makes all of the rules
Let's see what kind of trouble we can get ourselves into

iPhones still can't play webms

iphones are a small minority of the global market. how longer are the rest of us supposed to keep using a long deprecated, wasteful, 30+ years old format to keep with their retarded limitations?

>catched

VLC app
Not gonna find the stats but last time i checked they were close to a majority (in the west)

GOTTA STEP ON THE GAS

FUCKING TERRIBLE

LOOK AT THIS

ITS A NIGHTMARE

YIFF IN HELL

why is English language so retarded?

not gonna check the numbers, but you're completely wrong (in the world)

seething droidlet

>why am so hard talk?

what does it even matter. do you really need 0,5s webm? small gifs have more spirit anyway

gifs look like pure shit at thumbnail sizes and 10x the size. the format wasn't even intended for video in the first place

there you go then

Attached: 1564521073244.webm (377x319, 555K)

Attached: S3.webm (786x576, 75K)

HELL ON EARTH

NIGHTMARE FUEL

I FEEL THAT I MUST KILL IT

HACKS! HACKS! HACKS!

Attached: A9A83F0B-9824-45EA-8FB3-9D445A94E342.jpg (856x600, 97K)

Yes we can, we just have to use an app, so it takes an extra few seconds.

Now it takes a minute to load.

The problem with this chart is it includes all the non modern smart phone android phones, the 50$ ones

Attached: E18BA8AF-B2A1-4C40-A92B-B4169DC6CB6F.jpg (1507x437, 102K)

out on the road or back in town
all kinds of critters in catdog town

Attached: 1520286298620.webm (800x568, 85K)

Attached: B8FA3AAD-8CB4-4F62-B97B-B8DDC2687737.jpg (1579x247, 61K)

Bro I love cats desu

W-what app?

A Wicked movie died for this.

Attached: 1564438663722s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

that shits still making too much touring for them to undercut it like that yet

i never understand why cats is treated like some kind of masterpiece. am i missing something?

The fact that they're cat-sized makes them look so much more abominable.

THEY MUST BE DESTROYED FOR THE GOOD OF MANKIND

Attached: 1564449317433.jpg (700x700, 51K)

Of course they've caught up. Why do people keep saying phones can't play webms? Do you not have a phone? The only phoneposters that can't play webms are iFags but only if they don't have vlc

Furfags.

i rarely browse on my phone but mine runs android and it's always a coinflip whether or not webms will play.

Cats is the Transformers of theater. Makes a shit ton of money by attracting wide audiences (or in the case Broadway, tourists).

''Memory'' is such ridiculously overrated song holy shit.

Imagine not being able to browse Yea Forums in all its glory on your mobile device.
Damn, I love being white and owning an Android device (that's a bit redundant)

Based

VLC you stupid nigger. Been that way for YEARS. Stop parroting information you are too fucking stupid to verify. Jesus fucking Christ dude. I mean, you have access to the most powerful search engines ever to exist and you REFUSE to use them. Kill your family for making you, kill your friends for knowing you, kill your pets for giving you happiness, and kill yourself for being such a worthless piece of shit.

I agree. I've read the wiki for the plot and it makes zero fucking sense to me. These characters were designed by some degenerate furry jacking it to mocap Taylor Swift and the mixed girl.

It's inoffensive and has no plot, it's just a series of songs about cats.

youtube.com/watch?v=J---aiyznGQ

they're just like 10 fucking frames lmao

Attached: cats.webm (816x816, 131K)

Well shit i can almost convince myself to like it if i think of it that way.

absolutely based

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS

Attached: STAC.gif (101x116, 113K)

URGE TO KILL RISING

Attached: 22382d-928737.jpg (780x500, 69K)

I feel a deep existential dread when I watch this .gif. At the same time, I feel drawn to it. I want this particular .gif to be made into a virus that consumes the entire internet. This is .gif will be the only human creation that survives after our imminent extinction. At some point, an advanced alien species will stumble into our solar system and this .gif will be waiting for them. Mesmerized and perplexed just as I am now, they will bring it back to their world where it will consume them just as it has consumed us. All hail CATS.gif, eater of worlds.

fpbp

IM GONNA STEP ON THE CATS!

Attached: A63060C7-E1FD-4E9E-93AB-9CD408C24E9D.gif (480x320, 3.82M)

Attached: 1558178919710.jpg (250x187, 4K)

why is this so kino?

KILL THEM ALL!

Attached: 009534481_1-9bff16277c4f9f96c8c4d0080eef9a8d.png (1024x768, 275K)

CLAIMED!

Attached: 1558159308736.jpg (433x419, 97K)

ikr wtf is with that feel

Attached: 36c.jpg (1024x776, 62K)

TRULLY A LOVECRAFTIAN HORROR

Attached: 1560550815014s.jpg (124x114, 2K)

hail CATS.gif

Musicals films suck. Every God damn musical film sucks and I am tired of this shit being pushed down our throats by artsy prodicers. Why couldn't they instead make a proper movie of the Cats and write an actual screenplay based on the original Broadway musical?

that'll be one thousand dollars please

furries hate this so I fucking love it

how do you know

CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS

good.

Modern musicals suck. Classics like Hello Dolly and The Music Man are still kino.

yeah, im thikig cats be kino

this really is the gayest thing since the stage production of cats

>translates from shit to garbage
This production should've been buried.

>this thread

Attached: 1560558378461s.jpg (125x104, 2K)

Why aren’t more webms from this being posted? Are there none that will make me want to fuck cats?

the fbi is arresting anyone spreading that evil

Attached: 1560557551990s.jpg (125x107, 2K)

With how little faith I have in a Wicked musical movie, I'm not exactly sad about this.

Give us a damn Wicked book mini series or give us nothing.

Embrace the decline anons, this is the future we chose and deserve.

Attached: Taytaycats.40_PM_d3jhmd.png (2228x1253, 2.37M)

So how badly are they going to neuter--perhaps literally--Rum Tum Tugger? these cats were fucking horny.

youtube.com/watch?v=ywFbpDjpZno

Attached: 77050b5d400a8516cd612935395ee024.jpg (2539x3791, 922K)

Merlin desu

Hopefully musicals as a whole will die for this.
>furries are fucking horny
What a surprise.

Attached: cats qts.webm (1000x816, 3M)

They need to just do for Wicked what they did for Newsies, Miss Saigon, etc, and film it on stage. Preferably they would bring back someone like Willemijn Verkaik for Elphaba, since she actually put nuance into her characterization, or as much nuance as the script allows. I don't care who is Glinda as long as the director makes her follow the god damn original direction of the character instead of the sugar hyper spazz she's become for so many actresses.

Reminder: the cat posted here fucks the cat played by Tyler Swift.
So, she will get BLACKED by the cat.

God that CGI is terrible.

Isn't this blatant whitefacing?

I don't understand. Why? face make up looks--i mean, not "fine," I still find CATS Broadway looks horrifying. But it looks better. More connectable. The creepy CGI Thumb Movies style faces do not look fine.

Plus the original costumes don't have actual cat ears, just hair styled like ears. It's more effective without being over the top.

Attached: large_cats_blog.jpg (1200x675, 141K)

IMAGINE THEATERFAGS PLUS FURRIES

THIS LIKE IS SUPER GIGA AIDS

>But it looks better. More connectable.
It's more connectable in the way that shark girls are slightly more connectable than dog girls.
As in not at all. We're trading abomination with abomination here. Just in a new, freshly horrifying form.

They'll probably pull a Sonic and change the CGI to be less horrific.

Attached: Cats remake.png (1500x2530, 1.52M)

Attached: CATS.webm (1280x540, 74K)

Nah. People with actual faces and costume makeup on is more connectable than human faces CGIed onto a furry blank cat face.

>That cringe as fuck second half that was heavy handed preaching for environmentalism.

It's all due for the torch.

>environmentalism

It was an allegory for racism, not environmentalism, though? The Animals were being treated like second class citizens, forced into "proper" Animal roles, etc, on top of the whole "Wicked Witch of the East depriving Munchkins of what were apparently already limited legal rights." I don't remember anything about environmentalism.

i will watch this for my aryan queen.

Attached: DqUNOR1VAAAwRQA.jpg (972x1200, 166K)

She took the blackpill.

4U

Attached: CATS Taytay.webm (1280x540, 277K)

I never actually watched the trailer. Are you saying they’re anthropomorphic cats that are 8” tall?

Attached: BAC5E2DA-58F2-4827-8DA4-9FD4408738A3.jpg (833x640, 81K)

Isn't this story about a suicide cult competing over who gets to kill himself next?

Just look at the poster.
Also the proportions are fucked. The mousetraps are massive enough to kill a small cat and sitting next to regular candles that they used as props. Didn't even bother trying to make them bigger.

Attached: MV5BNjRlNTY3MTAtOTViMS00ZjE5LTkwZGItMGYwNGQwMjg2NTEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg2NjQwMDQ@._V1_.jpg (1895x3000, 1.39M)

Nah, she never dated black person in her entire life. And never will, since she is finally in stable relationship since late 2016 and probably will get engaged soon. Its time for it she is 30 this year, she need to have daughter, imagine her daughter, the god genes.

Attached: D_4ciKYW4AAh7hv.jpg (742x995, 111K)

The worse part about this film is that it signifies perfectly how hollywood will constantly keep using CGI for everything, push the effect artists to get it done quick, just to cash it in in as little time and money as possible, then it gets a negative reaction, and the only response the suits will get is "Okay, try another IP..."

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

It's delusion like this that caused this fucking movie to happen in the first place.

would it have been THAT hard?

Attached: Queen of Fat Cat TATS.webm (1280x532, 2.93M)

What gets me is who the fuck thought anybody other than a couple thousand broadway faggots liked Cats ever? I distinctly remember Sixth fucking Sense taking a potshot at Cats just because it existed.
Makes me wonder if those suits are actually bots, rolling IPs and sending out templated orders to producers.

Fuck you OP I fell asleep and starting dreaming about this fucking shitty musical.

That's the biggest problem. Why squash all their tits down? Aren't they supposed to look like real humanoid cat people? They look like their breasts are taped because the suits are squashing them flat. It kills the illusion as badly as the fucking CGI.

What perturbs me is this, did they even see the final cut? Or did they just swat away at it and go "We don't care, just put it out, get the marketing done, do the final mixing and renderings to get it ready for the theaters!"?

I mean it is a videogame where people can make their own avatars, I wouldn't be shocked if this kind of model existed in Second Life.

It really has gotten so bad that sheer fucking carelessness is becoming the most logical conclusion.

she dated a jew tho

well, was mostly talking about the human face slapped on, instead of something more felid

>becoming
It’s been pretty obvious that most movies are just money laundering for at least two decades.

That's not what I'm saying. Regardless of size, everyone's tits are noticably tapered by the suits.
And I agree, Satan. This does, however, add an extra layer of falsity and doesn't give me anything to stare at as an alternative to those fucking faces.

BASED! BASED! BASED!

engrish

It's so mesmerizingly bad.

Are you OK?

You want me to translate?
I want big catgirl titties, and they didn't deliver.

hopes up for the next Wonder Woman

Attached: Cheetah.jpg (540x960, 34K)

Lol imagine being a cuck and buying a iPhone

wiig tits are kinda shit irl
also, cute small tits are better than pleb fat tits anyday

Based and CATSpilled

>also, cute small tits are better than pleb fat tits anyday
geyyy

:3