Why didn't he like it?

Why didn't he like it?

Attached: 1560322948158.jpg (320x432, 38K)

how can one person be so fucking ugly

Because he's a multi-millionaire, why the fuck would he want a 2nd hand jacket from the 80's?

to spite ritchie

because he is not some low IQ subhuman like ritchie to value things like fucking trophies because some famous fuck was wearing it before him ALSO HE SAID SOME PULP !

He posted cringe

loads of the female cast have said about how attracted they were to Gandolfini etc

he wasn't

it’s fucking disgusting some how too big for tony as well did richie ever wear it? he’d have looked like a spastic wearing his dad’s clothes if he did

How did this bald fatso fuck so many hot women

t. low test manlet

YOUR FLEXIN’

Alpha male, powerful, tons of charisma

Money absolute confidence and personality will carry you farther than anything else. You'll learn that when you're out of your teens.

If your 20 year old sister was approached by someone with a much money, power, I influence, confidence and virility as 45 year old Tony soprano she'd suck the very skin off his cock.

IT'S THE JACKEEEEEEEEEEET

Breathes loudly

Slaps back loudly

he’s actually not at all

>how the hell did the rich, powerful, famous, physically imposing guy get so many chicks
the world is full of mysteries

Attached: 1543518494343.jpg (645x1000, 107K)

Indicator of whether he's eating or about to beat the piss out of someone

Women like manly men. I mean, they'll say they dont, but they do. All of human history proves it incontrovertibly.

Attached: cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpg (1200x675, 58K)

ironically he's probably the most attractive male lead in the show apart from Furio nohomo/.

Lol they're actresses, they lie all the time

>wtf women are attracted to social status and like attractive men not for their aesthetic value but because of their implied social cache

Richie took the jacket from someone more powerful before, it sends the wrong message by wearing it

Attached: thumb_why-not-both-i-feel-liketransgenders-took-this-meme-a-37915142.png (200x153, 21K)

he's actually a dreamy chad in season 1

too bad he started talking in that high pitched gabagool voice later on

better question is how did Chris pull a dime like Adriana?

by having money and being abusive. two things women secretly like but won't admit.

Hot girls with no dads are terrible with men

Attached: 61Y9ogCrN3L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 29K)

What the FUCK was wrong with Ralph?

too based for his own good

he got prime kstew

Attached: 08F90DFD-456B-4E7F-B278-3A07E4527354.gif (369x290, 1.62M)

my best buds ex used to talk about how much she wanted to fuck Tony
she would buy my buddy the same style of shirts he'd wear and shit

he disrespected the bing

Attached: easy on the red pills ralphie.jpg (248x299, 16K)

>Ritchie, you know I love and respect you. But this Jacket just isn't something that meshes well with my personal tastes. I mean you no disrespect, and as much as I appreciate the gesture, which I truly do, this jacket just isn't for me. Don't take this as an insult or personal attack because that is not my intention. Now how about we go to The Bing and get our pricks sucked? I'm buying.

Was that so hard, Tony?

does pantoliano use the same wig on all his movies?

what are some essential ralphie kinos?

Attached: jennifer-tilly-joe-pantoliano-bound-1996-BPFC24.jpg (1300x935, 225K)

Reminder that he was right and that eating pussy also causes cancer.

Attached: BEC8699D-93E4-4DA8-8A55-A9BD99219B20.jpg (350x342, 67K)