Souless versus soul

Attached: nwnzs246vk701.jpg (632x810, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1B_w2s0GOMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

III would have been perfect if it was split into two halves and had a more fleshed out story.

Agree, but I think it’s still great as it is, the extended cut in particular. If the acting was better I doubt it would be as arbitrarily hated

I can respect the opinion that The Last Jedi isn't good, but people who actually suggest the prequels are better than the sequel trilogy actually disgust me.

uh oh

dilate

The prequels have soul, the sequels don’t.
Bad moments in the prequels make me laugh
Bad moments in the sequels make me rage

Hayden's acting was so much better compared to II, people don't appreciate how he can emote without saying a word better than most actors in Hollywood. too bad reddit consensus ruined his career.

youtube.com/watch?v=1B_w2s0GOMU

Name three things that are bad about he prequels that are not also present in the sequels

III is the only movie after the original trilogy that serves any purpose.

The prequels, despite all their issues, are infinitely more enjoyable than nuwars.

But user, the new Star Wars movies are always the worst movies ever! Just wait until the next trilogy comes out. Then we'll be making the same memes about them and get a lot of people defending VII, VIII and IX.

have sex

toxic masculinity
white male lead
lack of sizeable poc characters

Dilate

The prequels are complete trash. At least TFA was a watchable movie, albeit, yes, a soulless one. Also TPM is the only worthwhile prequel movie, the other two are cunthairs above TLJ as the worst SW movies, faggots. Have sex and dilate and fuck off and die.

cuck

cope

/thread

Unfortunately they're the majority of Yea Forums now.

Absolutely based. All prequel apologists need to fucking hang right beside the sequel cucks

Sneed

Seriously. This is exactly the Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich debate. The prequels and sequels are all awful.

what about the ageing manchildren who praise the originals as actual kino? I think they deserve the firing squad desu

You know Lucas knew this was going to happen, and that's why he did it.

ROTS is better, although that's not saying much

find jesus

Those people should get iron maidens, but let's be clear: the original trilogy is still far and above better than anything in the prequels and sequels. Yes, even Return of the Jedi.

every star wars film, even the original trilogy, was dogshit

Fixed it for you.

Attached: 1564520404416.jpg (632x810, 130K)

Kit, Dexter & Zam aren't side characters they are background characters