Devotes its final season to SJW shit

>devotes its final season to SJW shit

Are there any other shitty shows that do this.

Attached: horse shit.jpg (880x580, 294K)

>muh sjws

didn't the producers literally admit they used the white blonde Piper as a trojan horse to get people to watch a show about unlikable minority women because they knew no one would watch it otherwise?

Piper is literally the worst bitch on the show, though.

>Starts with "toxic masculinity"
>goes all in on the dindu nuffin immigrants
>Caputoo, based boi, gets #meetoo'd by the stupid idiot bitch from the first couple of seasons
they just went all in with it

And titties. They used lots of titties.
It wasnt to heavy handed. And they make you really empathize with Caputo. I think the show does a great job humanizing pretty much everyone.

Attached: 1538123348829.gif (260x183, 492K)

Wouldn't surprise me. However, the show is loosely based on the memoirs of a white woman who went to prison for less than two years.

I love how pretty much all of them got fucked by the end. They were all a bunch of stupid bitches who never learned from their mistakes and wasted every opportunity they had to make something of themselves. I just hope the dumbass white bitches who watch this show go seething for hours about how their dindu nuffins got fucked up the ass.

>muh dindu nuffins
>muh toxic masculinity
>muh race traitors
>muh justice
It was heavy handed as fuck, dude.

They all protested and that one girl died, lol like actions have consequences? Wtf!

The best character in the show spent the last three seasons being high on prescription drugs, planning revenge against an old friend and becoming demented.
The whole ICE detention facility storyline was cringe that went peak cringe with the child courtroom scene. The scene that made the biggest dgaf I only care about myself character in the show make a complete character 180.

why do you guys watch this shit? I watched the first and second and it's so obviously for women, and brown women.

Second monitor while I do other things.

/pol/, please. Piper Chapman is based on the author of the book, Piper Kerman, who does resemble a younger version of Taylor Schilling.

Attached: Piper_Kerman_University_of_Missouri_book_signing_(cropped).jpg (800x1099, 149K)

I'm at the beginning of episode 8. Fucking what?

the first season is fucking awful, the second season improves greatly

Attached: tittytax.jpg (698x1000, 148K)

So... why do you watch it? That doesn't answer the question at all.

Game of Thrones set up a bunch of sjw shit but then subverted it by having crazy bitches and foreign hordes destroy everything. Take that as you will

Sorry. Some minor entertainment and I want closure.

Always Sunny in Philadelphia

I'm aware of that. I'm talking about how the producers went in wanting to make a show about minority women, and got the rights to Orange is the New Black in order to do it

This was such bullshit. The entire thing with the army dude was such bullshit.

I thought they were based. What happened?

It was always shit

Attached: 1525602822879.jpg (550x767, 92K)

she had a nice ass

top kek

B-b-booty number 2!

>implying the entire show wasn't sjw shit

>red's ep is all about mansplaining
seriously, what the fuck happened

It was always sjw shit that no self-respecting white man would watch, you were just too retarded to notice it.

Attached: thatspol.jpg (500x404, 49K)

It was never full on illegal dindu nuffins should stay in the country, shitty moms are still great even if they never said you were an illegal, all men are fucking pigs, women are more understanding than men, and muslims can be lesbians fucking SJW.

I liked seasons 1-3, season 4 just did not grab me (all of the new characters were completely unlikeable), and I didn't even bother watching the riot season.
The shitty thing that happens with memoirs that get adapted is that they always have to multiply the drama by a factor of about five million until you're in insanely nonsensical territory.

That one episode where they’re all tape gagged in the only thing worth watching.

Bruh, did you know prison guards beat prisoners for no reason? Did you know they torture them for shits and giggles? Did you know their job isn't stressful at all but stress relief? Did you know police squads will frame rioting prisoners for murder when they accidentally kill some innnocent fucker in the staff?

The last seasons were so godddamn fucking ridiculous.

>muh ICE plot is cringe

This shit is literally happening right now in America. You cant ignore it. Nice "free" country you guys have.

>For me, the essence of my Judaism is to ask questions — ask why, ask more. And in a way, the show allows me to follow that path of Judaism.

Attached: 160614-Jenji-Kohan.jpg (1000x563, 68K)

>I love graphic sex, the more sex the better. Very often it’s convincing the actors to get naked. … You hope everyone will just be cool about it, and then they’re not. There’s a lot of convincing and making people feel comfortable.

Attached: 1D0U8ikBdTSaWJTHdB9R-tQ.jpg (484x362, 32K)

>I love graphic sex
Probably because she hasn't been able to get a man to fuck her in twenty years.

They're illegal immigrants and there is no good way to handle this kind of thing. By trying to seek the good life, they've fucked themselves over beyond belief. I only feel bad for their kids because these idiots either abandoned them or risked their lives trying to get here.

And, for the record, I'm a second generation Mexican immigrant. My grandfather used to plot routes for coyotes and play lookout for drug dealers when he finally settled down across the border. He got his citizenship the hard way after and lived his life as an American until the day he died.

I get it. I get it. I'm a straight male, so I'm evil. But you know what? I'm not going to castrate myself. Fuck off Netflix!

why are /pol/ memes so accurate? Their predictive capacity is astonishing.

I really liked the first half of the season. I still enjoyed the second half.
Things that pissed me off when I watched it
>the #metoo narrative - They acknowledge that Caputo barely did anything wrong. But apparently, just because she "felt" upset, Caputo HAD to resign. Nevermind the fact that "he was one of the good ones", ie the only good guy on the show and the one making the biggest difference. Nevermind that he was working as a volunteer and not in a position of power. He had to resign anyway for an undisclosed period of time. Good thing he's realatively wealthy and in a long-term relationship with a women with a decent income or his life might have been ruined or something...
>The abortion bit - It was so fucking on the nose. I'm pro-abortion as fuck. But seriously?

But it's also pretty bad since it's so unrealistic in the way they show the administrative areas of the show. So much emotional bait it's unreal. But whatever.

How come all media/politics Jews are "secular" but just happen to follow that one little aspect of Judaism called "tikkun olam"?

So we all agree that Dia died at the end right?
And also Piper remained friends with Alex but didn't get back into a relationship with her because she's not that fucking retarded. RIGHT?
The whole thing with Piper explaining to her ex fiance about how tired she is of being told how bad Alex is for her felt like a pretty genuine speech from an actual idiot woman in an abusive relationship. So it was either really good or delusional

Alex Vause also looks like a younger version of Laura Prepon's character.

Attached: alexv.jpg (800x600, 93K)

>waah people don't agree with my echo-chamber hugbox!
lol

Is that 'thing' on the right the real Alex Vause? Jesus fucking christ. No wonder her dad was so pissed

jesus christ, that's hideous

Attached: 1420685768215.jpg (223x268, 11K)

>I can use buzzwords too!
How do I know a woman wrote this?

I mean, I always did think Alex was pretty fugly.

>final season
It was always garbage, you faggot

>illegals figure out other people can make things easier for them
>immediately dogpile the women with requests and get one of them deported
lol

I watched it out of morbid curiosity to learn what is going through the mind of the average member of the j-left.

In one way, I was impressed by this season. Every single scene is in some way an attack on whites. Whether it's presenting them as evil, heartless monsters or as bumbling incompetents that need the help of non-whites to maintain and run a society. Most tv shows are leftist propaganda but this is saturated leftist propaganda. I can't think of how you could fit in more j-left narratives without it becoming a parody of itself.

It's a cohen-cidence!

Attached: china_jews.png (1056x2880, 1.79M)

>watching roastie trash

Attached: 1400886107947.jpg (640x480, 33K)

my roastie sistas be bitches and make me watch dis shit, mate

This. Fucking hell, this. Every fucking scene had the guys act like complete assholes. What the actual fuck.

Feelings come before facts to these kinds of fucking people. There's no use arguing with them. If they feel like you raped them, you did.

The only emotional scene that I felt was done well was when Penskatucky died, and then its revealed that she passed.. It was the only sad part that had a great buildup and payoff.

To be fair, the only people that weren't prisoners and weren't assholes were Caputo or the families of the prisoners. None of the guards were good. Even McCullogh became an absolute bitch. I suppose the fat guard couple were both pretty pleasant actually.
But Moretza's grieving husband was a decent guy. As was Maria's ex husband who she cheated on and tricked into raising another man's kid. Jason Biggs was nice and sympathetic and way better than Piper.
In fact, the more I think about it, the more I disagree. It was a female-lead show and there are significantly more female actors than male actors. But 90% of everyone in any authority was a cunt. The head of mcc, whatshername, was the worst of all of them. Pretty much every girl in jail was clearly there due to her own terrible decisions.

>free means opening up your nation's borders to every third worlder on the planet
Merkel please go

Is that Bob Pinciotti?

Attached: bob.jpg (850x496, 82K)

But what pisses me off is that they handle it so on point at first. Here's a guy who acted in a way that was slightly inappropriate but not terrible. He's also objectively a great guy and remorseful. But the "victim" feels bad.
And they hone in on that being the problem. That she feels bad. That that alone is grounds that he HAS to resign.
It's so fucking annoying. I could handle it if it was a stupid strawman. But they seem to understand their own hypocrisy but still follow through

I liked the bit where Blanca spent all season fighting ICE and her conviction only to finally win and then immediately leave America and return to whatever shithole to be with her deported boyfriend. That was nice and a great payoff to her story

The thing is the show keeps portraying the women in a positive light and the big dumb men in a negative one. It feels utterly asanine and forced as fuck. The pre-riot season was all about how these poor bitches were being oppressed.

This isn't true though. Almost all of the female main characters are terrible people.
And most of the male characters that aren't guards are actually decent people.
You'll have to provide some examples

Female "victims" can never be wrong in their eyes. Doesn't matter if the guy wasn't totally at fault, he has partial responsibility. The woman cannot be anyway responsible being the victim.

>the about to be deported inmates
poor innocents who just got a little unlucky and are being discriminated against because skin and not being illegal
>the male guards
that entire fucking interview fucking scene, holy fucking shit, what the actual fuck?
>whore mother
she was doing it for her children, isn't she a great mom? doesn't matter that she's completely fucking awful
>dyke guard
she got reverse metoo'd, man! like that fucking happens
>red
that whole russian mafia mansplaining shit, jesus fucking christ

Do you have schizophrenia? How is this a response to my post?
The about-to-be-deported inmates aren't the main characters.
The male guards aren't the only men in the show. And the female guard is just as terrible as the men. Luschek, the guy, is the only guard that actually does something decent and is consistently the most likeable guard (and probably character) in the entire show.
>The whore mother - she was doing it for her children, isn't she a great mom?
Things aren't black and white? The point is clearly that she's a piece of shit but is trying to protect her kids. The show literally ends with her murdering her daughter.
>dyke guard - she got reverse metoo'd
What are you even talking about? The bit where she was sexually assaulted in the army? Again, not black and white, since she then goes on to coerce Vause into doing illegal shit, and then engages in a sexual relationship with her (while being in a position of power), stalks her girlfriend and then abuses her power to fuck Vause over when she breaks up with her.

Your entire post is just projection. Jesus. You sound like the sort of person who thinks that The Wolf of Wall Street is glamorises Belfort's life too much.

The thing is they're never portrayed anywhere near the level of negative light the guys are. How does them not being main characters matter? They're still portrayed in a better light in spite of their shit. Granted, Maritza is honestly the only real innocent in that entire debacle. Still illegal though.

>Your entire post is just projection. Jesus. You sound like the sort of person who thinks that The Wolf of Wall Street is glamorises Belfort's life too much.
lol, it does.