Movies and TV shows about climate change?

Movies and TV shows about climate change?

Attached: Greenland melting.jpg (1080x1622, 416K)

i want an asian woman to sit on my face

good

my longest yeah boy ever

Based climate change is finally gonna end this shit world

lmao

God I wish that would happen.

how about exterminating half pof the most invasive species on Earth?

Nuke China and problem solved tbqh.

All it takes is one man with enough balls. Do it Trump

lmao fuck off American. Nuke China and America. Those two countries make up almost 50% of emissions

Dubs of truth.
I'm moving to higher ground.

>mfw I live on a hill
Have fun low ground plebs

Attached: 1497124116512.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Whether climate change is real or not, why do these fuckers act like we can do anything to fix it? If it's real, it's probably too late to do anything except virtue signal.

>40 QUINZILLION TONS

You're forgetting India

can't wait for the freezing water and smaller icebergs breaking away to cause the northeast to freeze over the day after tomorrow

>Global Warming is going to end the world
>REEEE WE HAVE TO SHUT DOWN ALL NUCLEAR POWERPLANTS!

fuck you obi-wan

It is real and it is too late. Deniers should be publicly hung desu. They spent decades denying this shit was even happening at all, it could have been prevented once,

Attached: CollageMaker_20190730_165207837.jpg (1920x1536, 1.35M)

>could have been prevented
Only by halting human progress.
Climate deniers always win because you fags that wasted time tweeting and screeching about CC will die too.

Because its an excuse for governments to spend tax payer money and subsidize their lobbyist friend's "green" corporations. If they really wanted to do something they'd be planting plants to suck up C02; but no one would make money off of that so instead they want to regulate industry and the energy sector.

Attached: Carbon Footprint.jpg (720x278, 194K)

Do you prefer teens finding a substitute religion from climate change or from marxism?

>Only by halting human progress.
No, by halting oil companies obscene profits. But we couldn't possibly do that to the poor companies could we?

Nuke China and India and literally 40% of population stress is gone in an instant. Maybe throw in a few SE Asian and Sub-Saharan countries that are too crowded for their own good as well and you'd be up to 50%

There is literally no reason for so many people to exist at once. None of these countries have any meaningful contribution to humanity. Too bad noone will ever have the balls to do this. The likes of Napoleon and Caesar would do it and save humanity.

climate change is obviously a real, measurable thing
HUMAN CAUSED climate change is bullshit pseudo science parroted by the media with economic interests

fpbp

>Republicans in the 00's: Climate change doesn't exist
>Republicans now: Okay it exists but humans have nothing to do with it
>Republicans 10 years from now: Okay, humans caused climate change but we can't do anything about that now

Or going nuclear instead of shitting the place up with windmills that might eventually generate enough power to replace fossilfuels when we're all underwater.

I wish climate change wasn't fake and gay and this would actually happen.

Should we really give a shit about climate change?

Us millenials can play the Boomer game: all of us will be old or dead when shit really starts hitting the fan. At that point we won't care anymore.

Attached: 1553241979420.jpg (540x540, 31K)

Well it literally will happen. It's only a very small rise though but we are on a bad course.

it's not about the amoun of people, but the amount of contamination produced by them
americans are by far the worst offenders. you could kill a small percentage of human population and get rid of 80% emissions

I'm down with any excuse to get rid of Americans

>Should we really give a shit about climate change?
no, and you are 100% correct
>we didn't create it
>we don't have the resources to stop it, were broke as fuck
>we will all be dead before anything truly bad happens
I guess just make sure you recycle and stop eating out so much, thats the best we can do. I'm not giving some fucking kike any money to build windmills.

Imagine if it happened.
Water World.
With Kevin Kostner.
Oh God.

And by that time Europe will be Islamic, the US will be north Mexico, and China will take over Canada and Australia so who cares anyways

Who gives a shit? Fuck this planet and fuck the shitty people on it.

Do these retards not understand only white people care about the environment?

isnt antarctic ice growing?

is not religion or politics, retard, just hard facts
the powers that be handpicked a few sectors as guilty of globe warming to have an excuse to kill potential competitors
if human caused climate change is real, the most probably cause would be the cattle raising industry, and conviniently, nobody's pointing fingers at them nowadays

A very small amount but it is far offset by arctic ice melting

It was "Global Warming" in 00's, and they somehow stopped saying that "now".

What is climate change and how does it affect humans?

I'm an incel, so I don't care.

No they didn't, literally just google ''global warming'' lol

Wow, a natural process that is happening in out lifetime, what a shocker,

>t. brainlet
human innovation thrives in limited and challenging environments

>mfw when I live in the midwest

Attached: 1473217367668.gif (257x194, 994K)

Millenials will probably live well into 2070s.
Shit will break down in the 2040s at the latest.
You'll have a relatively comfortable life compared to most but you will have to have money and a good job.

>ocean waters rise
>Florida and California sink
>a good amount of china dies out due to the waves
>britbongs and a shitload of shit countries die out.
>Can invest in land now that will turn into coastal
Feels good.

>330m above sea level
Am i safe, /tv?

global warming causes climate change.

it's literally that simple. People just use the term climate change when talking about the effects of global warming.

I live in Boston, am I safe from the flooding?

>Shit will break down in the 2040s at the latest.

Attached: 1529187168093.jpg (493x387, 35K)

also the heat will hit countries like china, india first. it is win win

nobody is safe. you have to think globally - the huge potential of conflict, climate refugees, etc.

So when we enter in ice age its not gonna be called climate change?

Time to start investing in future beach front property in the rockies, friends

>climate refugees, etc.

Attached: Saiga12_wDrum.jpg (640x630, 151K)

Yeah well enjoy living in your mad max world then

The world doesn't need saving. Mankind does.

OH MAH GAWD SEA LEVELS WILL RAISE HALF AN INCH?!??!!!!1!?!

Criminally underappreciated post.

>tfw 873 feet above sea level

The day of the tide has finally come for you pompous coastie fucks. Your homes will be underwater, while our once undervalued land will be cherished by what's left of humanity. Eat shit and die.

Attached: 1563333916665.jpg (245x249, 9K)

Seams like a dream.

>g*n enthusiast
Yikes. Please dilate.

Attached: 1489094277494.jpg (256x310, 20K)

>Civilization is doomed to destruction, and probably before very long. What a joy it is to think of! And how often it consoles me to think of barbarism once more flooding the world, and real feelings and passions, however rudimentary, taking the place of our wretched hypocrisies. With this thought in my mind, all the history of the past is lighted up and lives again to me. I used to really despair once because I thought what the idiots of the day call progress would go on perfecting itself: happily I know now that all that will have a sudden check - sudden in appearance I mean - 'as it was in the days of Noe'.