Is there any chance of it being good?

Is there any chance of it being good?

Attached: 1564502632284.png (788x731, 328K)

>token black dude in ancient european setting
Hard pass.

Attached: 1543541674487.png (350x324, 217K)

Just so everyone knows this is a fake news article. I'll just get that out of the way. Curious to see how many retards don't see this post and start raging though.

apparently the sets look really good and it seems they are spending a lot on the production design aspect

Why? WHY? Get your kike and nigger hands off my Japanese games.
FUCK (((NETFLIX)))

Who even gives a fuck about the Bloodborne story enough for this meme to work?

>token black dude in ancient european setting
>Hard pass.
Excuse me drumphlet, but there is DOCUMENTED PROOF that an African man resided somewhere in Europe at some point between 0AD - 1500AD.

inb4

lady maria, the doll, Iosefka getting blacked and 56% cast as Ludwig, unfortunately.

Samefag. This lefty retard made this thread 100 times already trying to bait conservatives but it literally never works.

Attached: YOU GOD DAMN FUCKERS.jpg (664x936, 158K)

To be fair, in Souls the Catarina are canonically nigs.
I still think it should be illegal and punishable by death in an international court for westerners to let their plague-carrying, disgusting hands anywhere near any property from Asia, Africa or Eastern Europe.

It's real, incels. It literally takes seconds to google it.

cope harder wh*te boi

in this particular story he's a weird foreigner everyone hates who smells funny so it kinda works

I've had sex with over 7 girls and have been dating the same girl for 5 years. I plan to ask her to marry within the year. Guess again tranny, probably time for you to dilate.

>I've had sex with over 7 girls and have been dating the same girl for 5 years. I plan to ask her to marry within the year. Guess again tranny, probably time for you to dilate.

Attached: 1564244850324.png (454x520, 11K)

>Bloodborne
>John "Shit Midas" Ogabonga

Attached: Angry Kouhai Noises.jpg (1867x1400, 397K)

>I've had sex with over 7 girls
made me laugh, thanks user

It doesn't even have a date. Only someone with full-blown down syndrome would believe this.

the showrunner said there is a shitton of cgi to do and I was seeing earlier that they are thinking a next summer release window

>le proportional representation
THEY’RE 13% OF THE POPULATION FOR FUCKS SAKE THEY DON’T NEED TO BE IN 95% OF FILMS AAAAAAA

>doesn't post proof that the article is fake
why lie on the internet?

Cast Lady Maria

>Emily Blunt

>google it
>some random Vice article about how Bloodborn is similar to some Netflix show
>a post making fun of this exact fake image
It's fake nigger. How many times does this flameb8 have to be posted before you fucking google it and see for yourself?

>Boyega involved in any capacity
It's gonna be awful trash, 100%.

Trash exists. This show doesn't.

the comic con interview with him made it seem like he didnt even know what the game was let alone seem to really care about the project

Link?

el americano...

Attached: 1511028421471.jpg (650x559, 52K)

Link the interview

What's your excuse?

Attached: 1564415663034.jpg (720x720, 104K)

Why do leftards think all of Africa = black? Are you racist or really fucking ignorant? The Berbers are whiter than you.

>every post that makes us look like retards is a falseflag
yeah, no one believes you
right wingers are, in fact, retards and snowflakes who lose their shit if they see a minority on tv

All of this live action evangelion or netflix bloodborne better be bait. It better be trolling. Please let me get trolled. Let me take the bait and have someone come up and say "Got you, it wasn't true!!" and make fun of me. Please don't be real.

If only there was a way to find out if things are true before making stupid posts

it's real, they started shooting a few months ago in budapest

God fucking forbid someone wants to post something and not spend 5 minutes googling. Fucking kill yourself. Fucking retard

>this cast
lmfao, i know its fake but still

They reset the time period to the 60s.
What do you think?

You can predict Netflix casting before you even know the show, to within a high degree of accuracy, but the showrunner will still take to Twitter to assure everyone that no agenda or mandate is at play - it was simply a stellar audition.

Fucking lmao.

The ending with "muh blacked" gave it away but this kind of shit would be something Netflix wouldn't be above given how they ruined Castlevania and are about to ruin Witcher.

I fucking hate Netflix. First TW and now this. Why do they have to ruin everything?

>netflix
>they openly admit it has nothing to do with the game

Attached: 1556748663230.jpg (400x300, 58K)

lol
no

How the fuck is this thread new to anyone at this point? Tourists?

hey user: you are literally braindead.

>retards fall for the same post every day
it’s pretty funy though

Bloodborne was a garbage story. You can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear.