Buy my DVD sets

buy my DVD sets

Attached: AZmYchF__400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rTSpHn_jhQY
youtube.com/watch?v=k03Dq_AlhvY&gl=DE
2001.a-false-flag-odyssey.com/#SECTION00033000000000000000
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Has anyone actually given him money for his analyses?

I've been tempted to see his An American Werewolf in London analysis that's on sale, but I don't think I'll ever pay for it.
He had a good Lost Highway anaylsis on YouTube but I think he took it down which is a shame.

Hey now leave Rob alone he's just a gentle Geordie who likes movies.

quintessential faux e-celeb youtube movie plot point mental midget boomer post 80s only Hollywood consumer

Was just listening to his top 8 movies he wont watch at night, looks like hes having a sale

I bought his analysis for Psycho, it was actually great, way better than some of the free stuff he puts out recently which is usually trash. His free Vertigo analysis was also good though. I think he has just run out of competent directors to do commentaries on.

his lists are awful

Honestly I'd pay for it if you like the movie, I appreciate Psycho a lot more after watching his analysis.

No he goes way more into it than any of your average brainless video essay posters. Too bad it seems like he's run out of "deep" movies to review.

>No he goes way more into it than any of your average brainless video essay posters.
Nope he's exactly a plot point mental midget.
>it seems like he's run out of "deep" movies to review
This is proof that he's a dumb casual post 80s Hollywood consumer. When did you see Rob review any legitimately narratively "deep" film like Mirror or any Bresson film? He doesn’t because he's a soulless plot point brainlet who only sees films as mere "this means that" toy puzzles which you have to put together in a certain kind of way to "get" them.

based dubs

who the hell gives money to e-celebs and buys their shitty bootleg dvds lmao

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rTSpHn_jhQY

You're a retard.

cope
he has made more money from his bootlegs than you'll ever will in your entire lifetime

>Geordie
Scouser*

I’m Rob Ager and in “The Shining” Jack literally sucked his son’s dick.
Here’s my fan script for Blade Runner because millennial movies are really bloody rubbish.
I think “Turn in Your Grave” (2012) (in case they try and remake it ) is a directorial masterpiece laced with symbolism and meaning and seemingly mistaken prop discontinuity (OR IS IT).

Does he really count as an e celeb when he's not that popular?

>top 8 movies he wont watch at night
Blair Witch
Snowtown Murders
Shining
Exorcist 3
Exorcism of Emily Rose
Hereditary
Murder by Decree
Nightmare on Elm Street

No

Hes from Birmingham ya cunt, hes an old skool yam yam

>post 80s

he wrote two huge articles on why post millennium movies are awful and the few redeeming ones from that period you absolute imbecile

I'd like to see him analyze Freddy Got Fingered

I'd like to see him analyze Le Ravageur(1997) formerly the pest

This video of his is the perfect example
youtube.com/watch?v=k03Dq_AlhvY&gl=DE

99% of the list is nothing but straight up Hollywood """entertainment""" garbage, absolutely beyond embarassing. Ready player one, disney cartoons, tarantino flicks, prometheus, worse than reddit 9gag tier taste

keep coping,re tard.

you probably write "reviews" on RT, ya cunt

This guy is based. I don't know why he hasn't more followers after all theses years...

fuck off rob

because he sells DVDs instead of releasing shit for free
the free analysis that he gives out are super small

Yeah he is terrible at marketing and his website looks outdated, you wouldn't want to punch your credit card there.... Just release the complete analysis on youtube at least one semester after the paycucks, it would get a lot of views and growing the channel.

I’m waiting for him to put out a new video and then imma tell him to analyze Evangelion and EoE if he dares.
Also, at first I liked his interpretation of Kubrick but now I just think he’s either way off track or just making shit up

His work on 2001 is pure gold

This is way better than rob actually when it comes to 2001. even tho they actually credit him

2001.a-false-flag-odyssey.com/#SECTION00033000000000000000

The actual quintessential boomer
I hope I never end up like this guy

It's like absolutely nothing exists for him outside wide release Hollywood movies.
Does he not actually like film?

Yep have a decent amount downloaded but only when they're >75% discounted. For a couple of quid it's definitely worth it.

He's a nut; just read a bunch of actual film theory / criticism instead, the type you find in journals, and you'll be so much better off. I haven't seen his content in years but IIRC he goes down huge inconsequential rabbit holes that sidestep the meat of the film he's examining. For example, his review of The Shining meanders around the gold standard and federal reserve which, while important to the film, elides the more important material on class and history. He also completely ignores the overlapping temporaries Kubrick experiments with in the film, which illustrate that the past continues to haunt the present, and instead links his gold standard discussion to a shit Alex Jones-y conspiracy argument.

I hate to say this but the fact that he doesn't engage with more "serious" directors - Godard, Ferrara, Weerasethakul, Varda, Fassbinder - says all you need to know about him.

To add onto this If you think his analysis of Psycho is any good read Laura Mulvey's commentary in Death 24x a Second: it'll blow him out of the water. I've read lots of material on Psycho and her analysis is the most interesting. I thought I knew the film inside and out but I only knew a fraction; highly recommended.

ive bought most of them.
im not poor and i find him interesting

Upload them

I'm all for piracy but this guy deserves the money

>because he sells DVDs instead of releasing shit for free

Are the DVDs region free VCDs?

I like this guy. His SPR stuff is really good, especially the Mellish one. His material on The Thing is good too.

He has like three directors he loves, maybe four.

PTA
Hitchcock
Ridley Scott
and of course Kubrick

nah

yes, good goy, dont question the reserve or being taken off the gold standard... yesss

I bought his KHTP drawing analysis which has nothing to do with movies. Plus a few DVDs several years back. I want more art analysis videos but it's probably not selling with normies?

Attached: sid kirkham.jpg (1172x800, 244K)

Attached: rob ager the clincher.png (504x342, 33K)

>I hate to say this but the fact that he doesn't engage with more "serious" directors - Godard, Ferrara, Weerasethakul, Varda, Fassbinder - says all you need to know about him.
I'd like to see more analysis of French films (I'm thinking more like Bresson than Godard) but I think he's more oriented toward the British brand of cinema.

I doubt it, his Psycho review was pretty comprehensive just like the Vertigo one.

>Rouge One

Are you fucking kidding me? Why??? Rouge One was so fucking bad I can't believe he even likes that film remotely.

So, he likes garbage like Rouge One but thinks Drive or Mandy are too slow and boring rip offs? Stupid limey idiot

what an embarrassing fucking IMDb Hollywood casual, why on Earth does anyone follow him

welp time for a Jack Reacharound and a Rango double feature for me

Rouge One had pretty good spaceshippers

You forgot Carpenter.

oh and Cameron of course.

Attached: snark.jpg (3298x2473, 1.08M)

>Saving private Ryan
>Dredd
>Hellboy 2
>Jack Reacher
>Rogue One

No, he only watches Hollywood films.

Why are Anglo say "Rouge one" are they retarded?

I like his insight. Appreciate anyone's insight to be honest. Have a bump

I bought his discounted pack a while back

Really good to space out to and relax and interesting analysis.

Rob's voice is soothing

I wondered why I haven't seen rob here

This is some next level autism, but I can dig it. 2001 looks like a blueprint for project Blue Beam

oh, he knows

Attached: rob ager tv.png (523x680, 89K)

i once told him to come to Yea Forums because it suits his brand of autism in his yt comments

he responded with "lol"

You genuinely have to be a pleb to dislike BR2049

I actually like his quaint monetization scheme
>Did you enjoy my video?
>Then consider purchasing the extended version and other content from my webzone
>Just download and print off a copy of my catalogue
>Clip out the vouchers for the videos you'd like to see
>Mail them to P.O. Box 12345 along with a self-addressed envelope and payment in the form of exact change or a traveler's check
>I'll mail you a DVD of your requested video
>Order in the next week and I'll include an audio commentary track of your choice as a special bonus item. tracks are available on mp3 CD's and cassette tapes.

>cassette tapes

No way. For real?

I wish.
I bet if you pestered him for them, claiming to be an old fuddy duddy Brit, he'd eventually make one.

>be you
>shit on prometheus
>still think of yourself as some know it all film connoisseur

Attached: 1453535327972.jpg (640x360, 17K)