Alan get out of my house lol

Alan get out of my house lol

Attached: Charlie_Sheen.jpg (590x788, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Of_Course_He's_Dead
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

could you imagine being a grown man and living with a family member hahah

meeeeeeeeeeeeeen

>CHARLIE! THEY TOOK MY WIFE AND MY SON! THEY'RE THREATENING TO KILL THEM IF J DONT PAY THEM HALF A MILLION BY TOMORROW! I'M SO SCARED! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!
>Your *EX* wife, Alan.
>*laughtrack*
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Literally "have sex" the show

I don't have to imagine it

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

I do, its pretty great desu. Would rather that then have some wierdo roomate(where I am you need roommate to because rent is stupid expensive)

For me? It's Walden Schmidt!

Attached: Walden3.jpg (640x960, 77K)

"Damnit Charlie, you're getting AIDS all over the house again."

wyy did you photoshoot his legs to look soo small?

That’s what he looks like

I dont want to live alone

He has aids you homophobe

Did the madman Charlie actually demand that the character's name be Charlie or was it some freak coincidence?

im assuming they named the character charlie because it was based off of his real life

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Of_Course_He's_Dead

Charlie, shown only from the back, approaches the beach house and rings the bell, but before anyone answers the door he is killed when the helicopter drops the piano on him. The camera then pulls back to reveal the series' set and Chuck Lorre, sitting in the director's chair. He says "Winning!", just before a second grand piano falls on him.

Chuck Lorre's signature vanity card, shown at the end of the episode, was as follows:[22]

I know a lot of you might be disappointed that you didn't get to see Charlie Sheen in tonight's finale. For the record, he was offered a role. Our idea was to have him walk up to the front door in the last scene, ring the doorbell, then turn, look directly into the camera and go off on a maniacal rant about the dangers of drug abuse. He would then explain that these dangers only applied to average people. That he was far from average. He was a ninja warrior from Mars. He was invincible.

And then we would drop a piano on him. We thought it was funny. He didn't. Instead, he wanted us to write a heart-warming scene that would set up his return to primetime TV in a new sitcom called The Harpers starring him and Jon Cryer.
We thought that was funny too.

Former star Charlie Sheen did not enjoy the episode and launched yet another attack on Lorre, going so far as to threaten him saying, "That's just him. I don't care anymore. I don't care if he lives or dies. Doesn't matter. Doesn't matter. Seriously, it doesn't even matter. To go that low and be that immature and that completely unevolved and that stupid? In my face, Really? You must feel safe, motherfucker. You must feel safe where you live. Damn!".[36][37][38]

My wife is a family member.

It's based off of Chuck Lorre's life (writing music, he was the one who co-wrote the Ninja Turtles theme song in the 80's) and Charlie Sheen's life, I'd guess

>somethings not right, Alan
>If blacks commit more crime due to socioeconomic reasons, then how come blacks in the richest part of the country commit more crime than whites in the poorest part?
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Attached: abc_sheen_lowe_110309_wg.jpg (658x370, 40K)

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDSSSSSSS oooh ooooh ooooo

Who was in the wrong?

>Schmidt!

Attached: 1558310769615.gif (333x358, 1.83M)

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Literally the second most common surname in Germany. E.g. a former chancellor and a late night host are named Schmidt. I personally know like half a dozen Schmidts (/Schmitt, Schmid etc.). It's literally the German version of "Smith". The Jews just stole it to blend in.

Or rather I've never heard of a jew named "Schmidt", but I can imagine American German-Jews having adopted it in exile to hide their Jewishness for some reason.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

>I blame the fried chicken

Attached: TwoHalfMen20.jpg (640x479, 24K)

>the chad Müller
>the virgin Schmidt

Chuck Lorre. What an absolute autistic manchild.

>lmao I sure showed him I dropped a piano on a character representing him lmaoooo