Battle not with monsters, lest you yourself become a monster

I came to Yea Forums because I was tired of redditors and normies always agreeing about the same shows and movies being good or bad. It seemed like I was living in a jewish echo chamber with no way out.

Now that I have spent enough time here, I finally realised that Yea Forums is no different. Yes, the things that we love or hate are different, but its the same circlejerk, the same groupthink, the same tired jokes played out over and over. What makes you any different from the rest of movie watchers? Why do you think you are elite critics in the realm of cinema?

Attached: be different.jpg (251x201, 21K)

you are a fucking retard

classic avoidance technique learned from the jewish rat

Good evening reddit!

>Why do you think you are elite critics in the realm of cinema?
Spoken like a true redditor

>jewish echo chamber

lmao its time you get shut down and shlided

Wow look at all of you agreeing with each other again. Good goyim, keep up the hard work

Oh no, it's like anudda shoah.

Attached: 1561718758228.png (656x859, 510K)

You are correct.

But notice how this can be said without repercussion.

Attached: 1561101921437.jpg (360x541, 28K)

''my bad''

except for how meta threads are against the rules

Look at all of the people ignoring the point and refusing to take a moment for introspection. You know the truth anons, you're basically reddit but lonely

What point? There's no inset means here to enforce echo-chamber behavior.

>BAAAAAAW spending time inside a closed circle without a contradictory thought creates a stagnant situation that does not allow any critical thought or any turning point, plagiarizing users and making everyone equal like a hivemind

welcome to the internet, friend
I guess you equally like your facebook friends and interests, your google cookie and amazon targeted advertising

you're not allow to exit your comfort zone, ever

That makes it even more alarming

cinema hasn't been good in 5 years, ham fisted political correctness has ruined hollywood and movies, outrage marketing is big business and that's whats sold here, the only difference here, you can openly call OP a nigger faggot, such as yourself Open Discussion is encouraged, it's gotten so bad all you can do is laugh.
Gas the Kikes Race War Now

Again, there is no echo-chamber here. The only way you could think otherwise if you want the site to be an echo chamber, except for your opinions. Which the site never will be.

You really just seem upset that opinions that aren't yours are being expressed.

>outrage marketing is big business and that's whats sold here
Yeah i think you got it. Yea Forums are being used and they have no clue

>"pssst hey goyim, did you hear thor is a woman now? Isnt that messed up?"

Attached: 1489000617057.png (343x400, 55K)

Yea Forums is filled with morons. morons are predictable. that doesn't mean the site is an echo chamber. It means its filled with morons.

Yourself included.

Did you see the baby driver thread from earlier today?

Attached: 512x512bb.jpg (512x512, 83K)

>did you see this particular bit of moronic dribble??
It all runs together, my dimwitted friend.

everyone know, that's where the humor comes from, that's what creates the memes, it's mostly shill threads here and it's obvious to anyone with half a brain, so what are you left to do, other then shitpost and take the piss and meme the fuck out of it, at least you can do this here, although, mods are banning people for replying to off topic garbage, which this thread could be considered.

Here, take a look

Attached: 1507475242319.gif (500x461, 236K)

Again, so? Some guy is saying baby driver is anything but garbage. He got a few replies and then the thread archived. what point are you trying to make here?

Everyone in the thread is agreeing the movie is garbage, but nobody can actually point to why its garbage. Doesn't this concern you?

Not really. the movie is over two years old and totally forgettable. Which should've been your takeaway from that thread.

Let me guess, that's your thread and you're upset that no one agrees with your opinion of baby driver.

I posted in that thread in solidarity with OP and I was called a faggot

>Yea Forums is no different
Of course not.

Are you the OP of that thread, this isn't reddit man if people in that thread agreed the movie is garbage ,they more then likely watched it. it's not as if its a new release, the thread retarded as it's basically, I just watched this movie and it was awesome.
>It's so different from all the other movies, but it isn't artsy in a way that only the critics will like
>But I'll be honest, the core of the movie is its music. I think this is the second time I say it, but the music works so well. I found myself singing along with the songs.
Jesus fucking christ.

That's a women typed that post.

Attached: 1563282338811.png (178x167, 2K)

>it makes you want to punch your fist and the air and cheer
>mixture of La La Land and Grand Theft Auto
bro I would never post cringe bro

So? You are a faggot. One things faggots like to do is get hung up on what movies attempted, rather than how they succeeded/failed.

Also how do you sing along with unsquare dance and hocus pocus?

I'm not a faggot I just liked Baby Driver

Attached: not a faggot.png (366x492, 398K)

thats bait.>I've noticed recently that I'm really enjoying writing main characters that reflect myself, as egotistical as that sounds: Frenzied neurotic messes thrust into situations that they're not remotely equipped to handle nor prepared to deal with the aftermath of. Those are the most fun for me.

that's really just saying "i'd never heard the songs before." Meaning you're an underage faggot.

what? I didnt sing along to any songs wtf are you talking about?

so now you're an illiterate underage faggot

>now
No im literally the same person I was before you called me illiterate and underage and a faggot

you're right, only faggots think Revenge of the Shit was a good movie, I 100% agree

have you autism?. serious question.

I stand by those assertions, my young unlettered homosexual friend.

have sex

fr*ckin epic dude