Are there any paranormal podcasts that aren't hosted or co-hosted by raving skeptards and simpering liberals...

Are there any paranormal podcasts that aren't hosted or co-hosted by raving skeptards and simpering liberals? I'd like some actual interesting discussion on weird shit without one host shouting down any theories beyond their own and constantly reminding everybody of their politics. Does anything like this exist?

Attached: 1567.png (437x779, 464K)

Other urls found in this thread:

the-eye.eu/public/Radio/The Ultimate Art Bell Collection/Shows/
podbay.fm/show/1320704694
podbay.fm/show/684450025
zfirelight.blogspot.com/?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys

It’s Nerdist so probably “cringe” to you. And it’s in limbo right now if it will continue.
Bowser - cryptid obsessed, Goatman is his favorite, believes in ghosts
Mommy Chobot - alien obsessed, had an UFO sighting in college, believes in ghosts
They also have a paid show that is them going to haunted places but I never bothered.
The show is basically just “bizarre stuff” though so lots of wacky news, but earlier episodes were more focused.
Max Landis tells two very good ghost stories that happened to him on his episode.
Almost no skepticism, no politics whatsoever.

Attached: FA137AE6-C91E-4C09-826C-47C09E20A3D1.jpg (750x422, 262K)

I'll check it out thanks

>where can I have ''intelligent'' discussions about ghosts

Attached: 1562193834368.png (597x597, 637K)

Dead Rabbit Radio

Seething materialists

Coast to Coast AM radio. Only one i've ever bothered looking into after hearing some excerpts about missing peoples in national parks in the US. Very interesting stuff.

I've listened to a ton of Art Bell, never got into the newer stuff

imagine being this retarded

Mysterious Universe

Are you fucking retarded? You've never heard of Coast 2 Coast AM?

Unexplained and Lore are pretty good, not discussions though, more retellings of paranormal or mysterious cases. Still good though

Aaron Mahnke is a fucking libtard cuck who tells stories with the personality of a fucking amateur newscaster. Fuck Lore.

Tin Foil Hat Pod and those conspiracy guys

>politics
Im guessing you are refering to paranormies?

Lore's good but the host displays his politics way too much when it's completely unnecessary. I'll try out Unexplained.

I'll add these to my list

cumtown

Coast to Coast is fucking phenomenal

I need to say My dyiny sisters who I adored from much child abuse an Dying at 26yoCancer , a an she died an then shot up an turned to be with her Gorgeous eyes an said.. I love you...Thankyou My name .
I cradle her face an an was screaming she she still alive ..

No, I'm referring to Lore and Blurry Photos mostly, and Chilluminati to a smaller extent, when they're good, they're very interesting, but there's way WAY too many instances of 'now I'm a pretty open minded guy but I only endorse pure materialist and/or bland mainstream left-wing worldviews and anyone else is a raving lunatic or idiot' and it's just exhausting. It kills the flow. Just get spooked discussing weird shit, have fun and stop pretending you're doing the world a service by epically debunking another ghost story.

so badly posted ..
Sorry !!!!??

Jan RIP xx

Paranormies. Just don't expect much depth to their discussions.

I need something to fill the Art Bell shaped void.

Where do I even listen to them? I can't get whatever player they use to work.

There are Art Bell archives out there that are easy to find. I actually started subscribing to the current coast to coast because it was a hassle to find the recent shows. It's convenient when I see a show I'm interested in, I can just d/l it in the morning without having to stay up all night to listen live or hope somebody ups a torrent of it. but the search feature on the website is awful. It's nearly impossible to find anything.

Well if you are okay with the occasional "it was the jews", then paranormies is pretty interesting

>it's a yet another indie filmmaker stats blabbering about synchronicity episode
overall pretty comfy tho

Attached: fullsizerender-2_4_orig.jpg (750x746, 142K)

Sasquatch Chronicles and The Confessionals are top-tier (although Tony is still coming into his own, but hes a good dude), Astonishing Legends is amazing, and Where Did the Road Go is solid. Also check out Into the Fray

Stick with Art Bell, Heather is okay, John B Wells was TOO good and Noory didn't like that, and some of the other floaters are tolerable, but Noory himself is an idiot.

Thank you. NPR-tier paranormal podcast. Terrible.

>checked
Where do I listen to them? The player on the site doesn't work for me, dunno why. Their YouTube channel was terminated.

Thanks for recommendations, man

Thanks xxx

Dead Rabbit, though he's basically the Libertarian version of what you just described.

imagine if Lovecraft had a podcast. lol

Attached: 1563548692681.png (600x650, 241K)

just listen to archived broadcasts of anything Art Bell ever recorded
some of the George Knapp stuff is pretty rad but he doesn't have Art's savage charisma

Mel's Hole was the best

so you want a retard who actually believes in paranormal bullshit?
why don't you host one then, retard?

Dogman Encounters. Hundreds of episodes and they're all pretty incredible. My favorite is #4 but whatever that woman saw with her family wasn't exactly what the show is generally about, but people do see those things too.

Anything with David Paulides and missing 411

I'll look it up, thanks m8, dogman stuff is spooky

Why do you adhere to the narrow-minded material dogma of scientism?

Admittedly I don't listen to a whole lot of this stuff but I used to enjoy browsing /x/ and still find myself bingeing paranormal YouTube every so often, but - surely having a balanced panel is a good thing? I guess I'm kind of the opposite in that if the host/narrator/whatever just acts like this is 100% real without even paying lip service to the skeptical view or possible non-paranormal explanation I just roll my eyes and move on to the next video. I'm not saying they have to shut down the paranormal interpretation but I like to hear both sides of the story and then draw my own conclusions. It makes the stories that are difficult to explain away that much more spooky to me.

Enjoy OP.

Art Bell Archives
the-eye.eu/public/Radio/The Ultimate Art Bell Collection/Shows/

Conspiracy Unlimited (a part time C2C host, this is very good and "stable")
podbay.fm/show/1320704694

Ground Zero Radio (the heir to Art Bell, many feel):
podbay.fm/show/684450025

Tinfoil Hat (better to watch the YT version imo)

Blood River Radio (Southern conspiracy show, more /pol/ than /x/)

>started subscribing to the current coast to coast because it was a hassle to find the recent shows

Here you go, frequently updated but not daily, no ads or music filler:
zfirelight.blogspot.com/?m=1

I have that website but it's a pain in the ass to rip the audio, and the files tend to go down very quickly because of the way they are stored.

>art bell archive
Bless you lad

I use zencast

Talks about cats, fish, black people, poor people, space, etc.

therightstuff(DOT)biz
on the show list click the Paranormies presents

>podcasts
What a terrible format. Get an audio book or watch tv.

Try my podcast, user.

>or watch tv

Yes, I know a good podcast.

Cheers m8

They barely have good episodes, too much new age spiritual type of shit.

OP, listen to the Joe rogan questions everything companion podcasts, the first one especially. Also, there is one with survivorman where he talks about his finding bigfoot show

I heat you.

How is this Yea Forums?

Look at the pic, moron.

Could a mod at least move it to /x/.

oh im sorry did this thread bump one of your sneed threads off the board?

No. Just that anytime an off topic thread gets posted in Yea Forums, sometimes a mod will move it Yea Forums. Instead of a board that is more appropriate. One time I posted a Gundam thread here and a mod moved it to Yea Forums instead of Yea Forums or /m/.