So I hope this isn’t correct l but apparently the Falcon/Bucky power hour starts off with THE US GOVERNMENT not...

So I hope this isn’t correct l but apparently the Falcon/Bucky power hour starts off with THE US GOVERNMENT not wanting Sam to be the new Cap? God that is the most unbelievable forced plot I ever heard in a post Obama world. Just kill your launch show before it even begins.

Attached: 550E0BCE-E024-4CF1-BD98-964B35029059.jpg (310x444, 33K)

Why would you even care in the first place?
Wow a show about two non-characters, it will hold me over until I can watch the riveting drama of Wanda and the Vision!

>The shield and mantle belong to the U.S. government.
>Steve Rogers refuses to sign the Sokovia Accords and goes rogue.
>World nearly ends, more important matters to attend.
>World gets fixed.
>Rogers "dies".
>America needs its greatest hero back in trying times.
>The government doesn't want the rogue military that supported Rogers through his treasonous activities wielding the shield.

It makes perfect sense, actually.

>it's another '/pol/ cucks can't stop thinking about black men' episode

I only want to see Wanda. Vision is literally a robot with Jarvis’s voice.

Maybe they just don't want to give the shield to some literally who with probably below average human strength? Rogers was a genetically enhanced super soldier. The Falcon is just a guy with a jetpack.

That would be a legitimate good reason but not shallow enough for Disney. Let the fallout drama of Civil War still be a thing.

Makes no sense, if it was Barnes instead then it fits perfectly.

You got that from the same totally legitimate source that alleged that Blade is gonna be Muslim in the next movie?

>got his ass whooped by Ant-Man
>got his ass whooped by Winter Soldier
>definitely could never win a 1v1 with Thor, Iron Man or Captain America
>regular human, no super soldier strength
>doesn't even have above average intelligence to balance out no powers
>never had any interesting story elements to him other than being the side character and having basic dialogue
Shame they chose him to be the new Cap instead of Bucky, what a waste of Bucky's chance to redeem himself.

HE DON'T WANT IT

NEVER DID

WHEN IS SAM GETTING HIS WACKY BIRD POWERS

Attached: 1409137566008.jpg (488x443, 54K)

Reminder that Cap cucked the Steve Rogers who was still frozen and undiscovered in the timeline created when the gem was removed, and that Steve Rogers woke up to a world that never missed him because he had been replaced by our Cap, who then stole that timeline's shield to take it back home and give it to the guy who couldn't even keep up with Cap while he jogged and got beat up by Rumslow.

Sam sucks.

No, user, he got beat up by Crossbones when he was a regular guy. Man to man, Rumslow fucked Sam up in Winter Soldier, Rumslow is the guy that couldn't take on Steve with the help of 8 other guys, each one armed with baton tasers and the element of suprise while they had Steve cornered and surrounded in an elevator.

If you cuck yourself then is it really cucking? It’s like the clone masturbation argument.

OG Cap saved alt-timeline Bucky, leading to alt-timeline Cap being thawed out by Hydra and turned into the Winter Soldier instead.

it's actually a cool concept. government sponsored captain america vs falcon captain america + bucky

kind of like how china is planning to replace the dalai lama with a pro-government stooge

Refuses to be the new cap and takes the knee instead! Wow! that would be some powerful shit!

Nah, its like spending your rent money on weed, you're enjoying yourself, but fucking your future self over from the past.

That makes the timeline even worse.
Because of our Steve, that Cap doesnt just get to be a cuckold, he gets to be a brainwashed cuckold responsible for assasinations and war crimes.

I'm talking about Sam vs Bucky in Civil War

Not the same.
The USA is seeking to control a state created and sanctioned property in the Captain America title, it is essentially and originally a propaganda piece for the government and continued to serve that function after being thawed with public service announcements.

China is trying to administrate spirituality that predates their government.

It would be very symbolic of modern times if the government sponsored cap that cucks Falcon is a Latino or undocumented immigrant. Like pottery.

Im talking about a regular guy.

Ant-man aint no shit. Neither is Bucky.
But Sam couldn't handle a regular human guy whom Steve could fuck up even if he got the drop on Steve and cornered him with 8 other armed guys.

Well this TV show is a chance for Falcon to shine as a character after being a very minor character in the MCU so far and quite frankly still is. Seeing him trying to live up to Steve could make for a great story and character development so long as they don’t fuck it up.

>No, user, he got beat up by Crossbones
LOL

Just LOL

I haven't seen any MCU movies besides the first Captain America, but Crossbones is a fucking joke in the comics. He's the kind of villain that the latchkey teenage supergroup has to fight.

Too bad its Anthony Mackie. I mean, ive always understood why they didnt focus on him before and i believe that now the studio is confident enough in the brand that his lack of talent/star power wont be a hindrance, they've boosted his profile and the property enough so that it's good enough for a streaming service limited series that will allow the feasibility of feature films to be explored safely with the total control of distribution and the resulting data.

He is even shittier in the MCU, less of a threat.