"I'm still afraid on the dark"

>"I'm still afraid on the dark"
>"I have nightmares everynight"
>General crying and drama

Meanwhile VC and NVA veterans

>YEAH WE KILLEM THEM ALL
>WE EXPELLED THE AMERICAN INVADER
>Some of them even laugh about their war memories

Why are American Vietnam War Veterans such crybabies?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1877514
youtube.com/watch?v=soBE8B3cVKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cause they came back to a contry that hated them, meanwhile the Viet Cong got to enjoy a lengthy occupation of the south pounding unwilling catho-asian puss or slutty commie puss.

Insectizoids are just sociopaths

Their lives are pretty shit in comparison so killing Americans and getting free food and lodging is an improvement

Not saying this is a bad thing;white people could stand to have a little more adversity in their lives to roughen them up

Because they knew they were in the wrong

The viet cong were raised in violence and guerrilla warfare. They were used to it. The US soldiers were largely sheltered suburban boomers who lived in the lap of luxury and were suddenly broken down into rabid killers.

Boomers are faggot crybabies

My grandpa was in Korea and he would get drunk and laugh about stabbing Chinks and NKs to death with his KaBar.
He said it was his favorite weapon, silent and fun to use.

Pretty much. This is really applicable to any situation you're taken in that's much much worse than what you're used to.

the VC had a shitty kdr they just zerged the americans. Also to answer your question, in the words of alex jones on JRE asians are robotic killing machines

What movie are those interviews from? They get posted all the time but no one ever says the name of the movie

>Killed French
>Killed South Vietnamese
>Killed Americans
>Killed Cambodians
>Killed Chinks
>Laughs about it

>still lives to tell the story

Is there anyone more based?

Attached: file.png (800x800, 729K)

there's a reason the US doesn't fight wars like this anymore. best to just invest in the Air Force, and Navy. doubt you can get PTSD from dropping bombs in a glorified flight simulator.

imdb.com/title/tt1877514

Yet they haven't learned about occupation.
Forcing democracy into shitholes just doesn't work, this very documentary is an example.

YA WANNA KNOW WHAT IT WAS LIKE?!

Attached: 72EB99C3-D40B-4D80-85EA-6A0B5C204B63.png (675x562, 192K)

The Vietnamese government sought out the most patriotic and ignored the ones that were wimpy faggots. The (((American))) media sought out the whiny faggots and ignored the ones that had a good time.

Thanks bro.

>dying for capitalism vs. dying for communism

Gee it'll be a mystery forever. We'll just never know why the north Vietnamese feel fine with what they did I guess.

You can't really compare people who are literally defending their homeland(commie or not) to going to fight in some jungle shithole in the other side of the world just because some politicians wanted to save their carreers.

The difference is that American war propaganda in general was

>You'll be a hero.
>War is fun.
>Join up now!

The Vietnam war propaganda was

>FUCKING AMERICANS ARE INVADING!
>FIGHT NOW OR THEY'LL MURDER YOU ANYWAYS!
>FREEDOM OR DEATH!

Why doesn't OP realize that the producers chose people specifically because of their reactions and that there's a reason why they don't publicize the vets who got hardons killing zips?

US puppet states.

Why don't you try meditating in darkness for a few hours instead of trying to go to sleep in something that terrifies you?

your grandpa was probably in the rear peeling potatoes.

>and ignored the ones that had a good time.

TIGER FORCE IFFY UGH

this boomer fuck thinks his life is a movie

Western puppet states.
Look how democracy made Iraq and Lybia into.

Your grandpa is most likely getting analy rapped in hell as we speak

this thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis

Him turning into a dirty hippy protestor felt like being stabbed in the back

Pretty much, kids just jumped into the same hype train of WWII Veterans but instead of victory and pussy they just got malaria and bullets.

And heroin addiction don't forget heroin addiction

Nah he's drinking some cold ones with Jesus in White Heaven, watching his /gookkiller/ highlight reel

youtube.com/watch?v=soBE8B3cVKA

what a pussy.

I bet every channer in here would have taken out ten gooks before getting shot.

I think most channers would be the guys trying to get high by eating C4

Why though?
At that point everyone knew that war was retarded.

this is also excellent for anyone looking for Vietnam trauma kino

Attached: 8ADC2CD6-C187-4FA5-8B4B-48948F57AD4D.jpg (630x1200, 57K)

The drug use in vietnam actually served to prove the point that most of the time drug use is just an indication of a horrible living conditions. When most veterans came home, they quit heroin without even thinking twice about it.

The virgin american marine vs the chad south vietnamese marine

Attached: 0s008.png (1280x720, 379K)

they'd have deserted to Canada and would be voting for trudeau today.

Why are americans such pussies? I'm from Germany and my grandfather used to laugh out loud when he remembered his killing days on WW2.

Attached: the boys are back in town.jpg (1100x733, 166K)

VC were defending their homeland, I imagine it makes processing the whole thing easier.

He was a Ranger.
This. Based user.

This guy was unironically redpilled

Watch that documentary The act of killing, on those Indonessian torturers and mass murderers. It is due to their culture, admitting defeat or losing face is forbidden and a sign of weakness. These Indonessian elderly people were the same way during the documentary until they eventually break under their own created pressure. Plenty of Asian countries culturally find it normal to hide problems and emotional weaknesses from everyone around them to look strong and okay.

more like lucky

I would be a CO, dying in dumb wars is for morons

Americans glorify mewling and resentment.

This guy was based

Imagine having to live a fucking commie education camp for years after war, fuck man.

>until they eventually break under their own created pressure
that guy was doing the hollywood ending so westerners can eat that shit whole, not one second did he feel remorse

If you watched to the last episode a few of the Vietnamese veterans got emotional.

look at this boomer

He was joking. I'm Asian, I can tell when my race is clowning westerners. They didn't feel remorse lol. I would've done the same.

Kino.

you see him coming to grips the whole fucking film. if he didn't feel remorse he wouldn't have tried to disguise everything with mafia tropes

Attached: 13354353.jpg (333x507, 53K)

How often did he jack off to his wife getting fucked by Slavs?

>gets shot 3 times in chest
>gets passed over as dead by 3 medics

No wonder Gabe doesn't like the number 3

Cringe

millions of gooks died. about 200k marines died. goes to show what a dumb fucking war it was.

Cope

americucks are faggots and they are clearly done for
FUCK AMERICA
FUCK JEWS
AND FUCK NIGGERS

>millions of gooks died
>a bad thing

Attached: 12313211.jpg (634x823, 131K)

They were just glad they finally got a moment where they could kill people other than themselves.

The Democracy of South Vietnam

>a rice farmer minding his own business in some desolate area in Vietnam gets napalmed for no reason.
>a good thing

the eternal b**mer

>for no reason

>dictatorship couped by another dictatorship
>democracy

the easiest answer

>dude why are these 18 kids drafted into a war nobody wants halfway around the world acting different to these seasoned fighting men on a crusade to topple the powerful invader lmao

South Korea

This.

The US military unironically treats their soldiers as test subjects, and a lot of it started in Vietnam. They give them so many vaccines at once, it even breaks normie vaccine guidelines. They were testing all sorts of hippie-era psychadelics and chemical weapons on them. US vets are just broken basketcases. Most you see nowadays have severe feminization, bitch tits, soft features and the like. They are fed shit and treated like shit. Look at the statistics of suicides. If it was just the vets who had seen stressful combat and had combat PTSD, they all would have died out from suicide after a couple of years with 20 commiting suicide PER DAY. ALL the vets, whether they are just desk jockeys or whatever, are killing themselves in record numbers

Is anyone able to find the clip of the NVA soldier who was talking about how his brother died and then was like...I" want to say one more thing" and then described his sister in laws suicide or something like that and then breaks down in tears

Because they're human
VC and NVA got the fuck slapped out of them over and over but kept feeding more bodies to the grinder like the soulless roaches they are until they won

they are either your greatest ally or enemies to be feared

I read that PTSD only appears for people who know deep down they're acting unjustly. So not for people defending their countries.

Can't be right. People have PTSD from natural disasters or abuse. I'm sure they all have PTSD from seeing their friends die but it's a lot easier to not cry about killing Americans if you saw them and still see them as invaders. A lot of Vietnam vets cant justify why they were there in the first place so that naturally leads to a lot of anxiety and sadness

South Korea became a democracy more than 30 years after the Korean War and without America's help

Ding! Winner!
The V.C. were fulfilling their natural and social purpose by doing what was needed for their society.
The Americans had no valid motivation besides getting back to "the world".

>why are boomers such crybabies????

>hacks guy to death with machete
>threaten to kill anyone who goes to his funeral
based and frogpilled

>american veterans come back home just to see their wives and daughters get BLACKED
lmao

No, making puppet states would have been a good idea.

faggots on tv that want your attention. my gramps was in nam and would talk about playing target practice.

Unironically my highest dream is to have been born in time to go desu. They give you all the steak and beer you can handle and if you ventilate enough gooks they give you a medal.

>americans were too dumb and bad to kill insects
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Seems like they did a pretty good job to me.

Attached: ded.png (318x34, 3K)

It’s because (luckily) some people know that the US fucks shit up so they’re not gonna grant a warmongering president or his lackies their unjustifiable war.

most likely this
>see vietnamese women taking up arms to defend their homes and their husbands
>all your roastie wives are cheating on you because they can't go without sex for a couple of years

And yet they still won after being so outnumbered.

you mean America shamed itself into not carpet bombing the entire country? yea.

>Trying to divide Vietnam and US
Hmnn I wonder whos behind this post.

Attached: 1528676087444.png (1528x1184, 55K)

We also killed a lot more of them than they did of us. It’s a little more fucked up on your psyche if you as a single person have killed 10+ people than if you have killed like one.

Most front line soldiers in the Vietnam war were poor people, disproportionately also black men. They probably lead lives better than poor vietnamese rice farmers but to say they were largely sheltered suburbanites is false.

Whites have a conscience, bugmen don't.

>muh domino theory

Attached: 1558704360869.jpg (800x450, 52K)

A democracy backed by fucking Shamans.

Fake and gay

more like they got scared of a chinese counter attack

The most obvious answer is that interview candidates were cherry picked to suit a narrative. The idea that American soldiers were anything other traumatized by the war in Vietnam, and some may have even enjoyed it is taboo and contrary to modern American cultural norms. It is considered barbaric, scandalous and potentially even dangerous for an American to revel in the act of killing his nation's enemies.

On the other hand it is culturally accepted for America's enemies to be celebrated as brave and strong. The narrative benefits from the idea that the enemy in Vietnam was somehow stronger than the American soldier, and that any defeat there was due to a superior enemy rather than subversion at home.

>muh apologism for communism
Berniebros rise up!

>muh apologism for (failed) imperialism