Literally Superman done right. Holy hell, DC, are you even trying?

Literally Superman done right. Holy hell, DC, are you even trying?

Attached: 123254467.jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

I mean homelander is conceived as pretty much the opposite of what superman is opposed to represent.

HOWEVER, i agree his portrayal was fantastic and superior to anything DC has put out. The scene when he was slaughtering the terrorists was particularly kino. His glowing red eyes standing out as he calmly carved a path of destruction through the dimly lit terrorist base was superb and, dare i say it, cemented him as an iconic villain (to non-plebs).

So are they still doing the twist where Black Noir gaslighted Homelander into being a piece of shit by making him think he was unconsciously an unrepentant monster?

>Superman done right is him being a complete psycho
Have you only played injustice?

>whoah so they're like superheroes but they're bad... okay this is deep... this is based

Attached: 1563425015588.png (454x520, 11K)

Who knows? Possibly because they haven't shown black noir's face yet.

That said, they've made considerable changes to homelander from the comic books (for the better). I'm not sure that plot would make so much sense any more, as they've portrayed homelander as being a psychopath entirely of his own accord.

you are not wrong but boy you sound 15 years old

>Dr Manhattan
This IP doesn’t do anything that Watchmen didn’t do better

NOOO NOOOOOO DON'T INSULT MY MANCHILD JEW PROPAGANDA

Attached: Soyboy 24.jpg (199x253, 9K)

>I think like a child therefore I can only enjoy things based on broad generalisations such as capeshit vs non-capeshit.

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

>so here it is, mom. The big reveal. I read opinions that other people give on the internet, then I twist that opinion a little bit so it sounds stupid, then I post it myself, with a picture of a black and white cartoon face in some kind of state of anguish, usually with its mouth wide open
>but here's the kicker: I greentext it. That means I put a little arrow symbol at the beginning of the text, which turns it all green, so everybody knows I'm not a guy you want to mess with
>no, mom, I still don't have a girlfriend
>what do you mean someone my age shouldn't still be living with his mom
>mom what do you mean

Not entirely a bad thing, to occasionally be swept up in childish enthusiasm.

I tought it was a meme, but this post is pure soÿ

I CLAPPED
I CLAPPED WHEN SUPERMAN WAS EDGY
FINALLY A SHOW FOR ADULTS

Attached: 1516047521946s.jpg (221x250, 8K)

should i watch it?

seethe

Its THE show of the summer, summerfag.

have sex and then dilate

cringe

redditor detected

Attached: file.png (842x109, 15K)

>that ending
ALL
WOMEN
ARE
WHORES

Edgy capeshit is still capeshit.

Redditors have made Wojak in their own image. Truly, Wojak and Pepe are dead.

What is this supposed to be?

get off the computer honey it's been two hours

based

Attached: theboysoverthehill15.jpg (1013x1600, 529K)