So did she cheat

Can any comicfags actually explain?

Becka is a slut?

Attached: tfw_cheating_wife.jpg (1280x718, 83K)

C

U

C

K

E

D

if she disappeared for 8 years and has a kid that's not his
does this mean she did have sex with somebody else ?

ALL

I think in the comics homelander raped her but in the show they make it pretty obvious that it was consentual. There's a scene where it shows her leaving his apartment and she has to put her high heels back on and button her shirt up

I think if she was raped she would have been more horrified to see Homelander. At no point when she left the house or the apartment did she look like someone who was raped.

It’s big spoilers
she was raped, but not by homelander, by Black Noir, so is a clone of homelander

WOMEN

>so
I mean who

Oh also how did the kid have super powers, they explained that all superheroes were man made so did the kid inherit powers? Is that even a thing?

imagine thinking like this. What should she have been doing? Screaming? Running in circles? Kek.

Yeah, it fucks with your genetics and it passes to kids.

Clearly not happening in the show stupid, or at least not yet. She had sex with the real homelander and had his kid in the show.

neato

Black Noir is nigger in show, so he's no clone

They very intentionally didn’t show his face once. The actor under the suit doesn’t matter, he’s roughly the same size. There’s no way they would avoid putting that in the show.

I think in show homelander kid is first case of natural born superkid, thats why they make so big fuss about it. Also explain why MM or potentially Frenchie are powerless.

She looked borderline happy to see Homelander, there was zero negative reaction at all.

In the comics she is indeed dead

any chance the boys are going to power up and get on the v sauce?

i guess they made a plot point of the show that it only reliably works on infants

but the fact that the boys are so vulnerable to the supes means they have to do a lot of creative writing to get them out of situations that should result in them getting smushed.

right now they have starlight and the female on their side. but they are gonna dick around that hughey/starlight ship for sure next season.

looks like they want to redeem the deep but he's not useful on land

he did make her cum 3 times

In the comic, yes.

In the series, it's up for grabs. I wouldn't mind another tweest if they can write a better one. The comic's wasn't that great of a surprise - in terms of execution at least.

>She looked borderline happy to see Homelander

Youre a genuine retard. One of those ppl you look at and just wonder why they're just so dumb. Fucking embarrassing yet fascinating

Writers have confirmed she came on Homelander's cock.

Seems the Super-Chad forget about her though, while the cuck seethed for over a decade.

>but the fact that the boys are so vulnerable to the supes means they have to do a lot of creative writing to get them out of situations that should result in them getting smushed.

The comics are a mockery about how stupid the concept of superhero is.

The show is trying to be more serious

(but I think comics have a more serious political discussion)

The Female is indeed a super, but somewhere on the lower class. But I think I like that most of them are just regular people who have to rely on their wit and cunning to out-perform the supers.

They are like a collective batman. Give them enough intell and some time to prepare, and they can come up with a counter to proper fuck up a good amount of them.

The comics are a mockery about how stupid the concept of superhero is.

i still don't get why they didn't try to drown translucent, or just poison him. they made that offhand remark about it being tried by some south americans or something but they failed.

i don't think any of them can't be drowned except the deep. maybe homelander because he's superman.

Hes right, you're wrong and likely have some kind of autism to come to such obviously incorrect conclusions

>Writers have confirmed she came on Homelander's cock
Where?

I dont understand why they didnt just shock him with the cattle prod until he had a heart attack

Why would they do this? What is Butcher's motivation?

she was strong enough to withstand being super-speed pounded by a-train and getting gutted by black noir. she also compound fractured a-trains femur.

i'd say she's closer to maeve than the deep.

well now it's revenge of the cuckold.

she's NOT going back to him and she's NOT giving up MUH CHILD because foids have no sense of loyalty.

Butcher becomes a villain in the end. This serves to further drive home that point.

Or just get a powerful enough electric current to fry his internal organs.

They mentioned that they shocked him enough to kill a water buffalo and he still was alive.

But they didn't shock him for that long, just a prod here and there.

They should've boxed him and poured in concrete. Fuck your skin bitch you're part of a house now.

ARE WHORES

i just saw a youtube clip, so i'm lacking context

why did that old guy say she died in childbirth? was that just bs?

Problem is Homelander was going to look for him sooner or later and he has X Ray vision

how does that work anyhow? did she do the mommy thing to him 3 times? what is sex to him anyways?

>was that just bs?
Yes

Sure but imagine a power line from power plant making gigawats of power. Voltage arch vaporizes matter. Even if his skin is perfect conduit his insides will be turned into plasma.

They knew he couldn't see through zink. So cover the space with zink paint or some shit.

well who knows what's in it for him, he's looney tunes.

but imagine some guy that can vibrate his fingers tongue and dick as fast as a vibrator never gets tired and can fuck you as hard as you could never need

he probably has some giant super dick as well because life has a sick sense of humor

that pissed me off too like do they need to eat and drink? what about air? why not just pump some exhaust into the room or light a fire? drowning would work too right?

Wait, it's this different from the comic?

In the comic Butcher's wife is dead before the events of the story. The kid she has with Homelander kills her when it's a fetus in her womb and then Butcher kills the fetus.

women orgasm violently and more regularly with rapists than they do their consensual partners and are more likely to conceive with them as well

Homelander would notice a human sized cube that he can't X Ray through and get suspicious of that then.

What was your favourite line? Mines was:
>You'll teach me to outrun cancer?

In the superior show, there's no dumb clone. Becky Butcher slobs on Homelander's knob, then fucks off to raise the new super.

Attached: 1561107482211.jpg (1920x1080, 306K)

Yes. In the show she had consensual sex with Homelander and had a son with him. Both Homelander and Billy believe her and the child to be dead, and Billy believes her to have been raped.

In the end Homelander finds her and brings Billy to see them. The kid was born with superpowers, too.

Except I wouldn't have a problem if he killed Becka, Homelander and the child. It is the appropriate response to being cucked, eliminate all parties.

Attached: 1545464690985.jpg (1341x745, 100K)

you are trying really hard

Becky is a total slut

Attached: cucked.webm (1280x720, 2.35M)

It was actually black noir which is a homelander clone designed to kill homelander once he gets out of line.

What ever happens I hope to see Butcher fuck up supes

Attached: theboysoverthehill15.jpg (1013x1600, 529K)

Not really, that concept was mentioned in a Batman comic before about why he doesn't line the Batcave with lead.

While people react to trauma in different ways but, I assume most people would be perturbed that your rapist came to your home at of the blue with your former partner bloodied and bruised.

How did he end up killing him in the comics? Do they find some way to depower the supes?

adam jensen never asked for this and his girlfriends a whore.

his clone softened him up enough so butch could kill him

in the show it will be his kid

did anyone think the season ended on a really flat note? I kept thinking there would be one more episode at least

>Homelander murdering his mommy and revealing he has a son with Butcher's ALIVE former wife
>flat note

Nigger what?

use spoiler tags dude, don't be a dickhead

Batcave would be a lot noticeable due to its size. We are talking about a tiny af object in comparison. I'm not a zink-coating expert but I'm willing to bet a shittonne of objects and spaces are scattered around the city - or even within the relatively small area that he was scouting that have zink properties in and around them, that would not catch his eyes unless it was literally in the form of a human shape cutout.

Yeah, it was a pretty lame ending and a pretty odd place to end a season. It was a cool moment but a pretty shit place to end it on, with a dull leadup. They will have to pick up right after. That type of cliffhanger never works out well in shows.
I mean, at this rate it'll take ten seasons to tell the story of the show.

guess it was just a tester season so they only had 8 episodes

could finish the story easliy in 3 seasons

Such a wast of curves in this show

Attached: shantel-vansanten 61607.jpg (1280x1920, 171K)

in better resolution

Attached: The.Boys.1-8-4.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

I hope so, the pacing was a bit off but it was a cool season all in all. There was a lot less action than I expected though.

is this show worth watching?

In the show she's "missing" and when you take her being alive and raising Homelander's kid into account it's heavily implied that this was a consensual affair. And it's the real Homelander who had sex with her too, he remembers it and taunts Billy about it before flying Billy to Becca's house to really rub it in.

I don't think that it is his kid. I think it is a clone.

It's been a while but IIRC, Homelander was made from genes taken from Stormfront. But in this setting, Stormfront is a Jewish woman and not an older German. So it doesn't make sense that they'd go this route. And since they've changed Black Noir into literally being a black dude who is easily hurt by Kimiko, I don't see him being Homelander's double either.

The big thing to me is that Becka went missing 8 years ago, but that kid is easily 11-12 years old. Not eight. The way I figure, they cloned Homelander, Vaubman realized he fucked up by not giving Homelander to a mother (he said this to Homelander), and so they picked Becka to be his mom for some contrived reason.

This makes Butcher not a cuck.

yes

Yes

If they were to rush it, sure. I'm hoping around 5 seasons where 2 can be dedicated to the more stand-alone but entertaining side stories from the comic, like Herogasm and The Innocents. Most of the value of this IP comes from supers doing stupid fucked up shit, not so much when it's about the usual boring stuff like muh revenge and muh hashtag metoo

So explain Homelander and Becca going into a room alone for 3 hours and her coming out with her clothes all in disarray

I said it was a contrived reason. My bet is that this all has something to do with the security camera footage of her in the park. Remember, she sat there for three hours as well.

Oh shit. It was doppelganger.

Maybe she agreed to raise the clone for some reason and then "made" Homelander fuck her so if he ever found out he would think it was his kid.
Seems kinda gay if that's the case, but who knows how they justify retarded shit like this.

she sat for 3 hours because they told her she had to leave her husband and raise the kid in secret. she was contemplating that fact

Hard to say. She could've just gotten scared into fucking him. It's Chadlander. Who the fuck in their right mind is gonna say no to him?
Starr's performance in this was fucking godtier and he's not getting enough recognition for it.

making butcher a angry cuck is such a shitshow.
Jesus christ the comic version of what happend to his wife and that becoming butchers drive with the black noir twist on top was perfect, why throw that out of the window?

Can you find me the version where she's not partially elated at seeing her rapist and the face doesn't sour upon seeing her ex-husband?

except for him smiling leading her through the door?

I'm inclined to agree, especially since the scientist wished he gave Homelander a mother

I've already read that. I don't want to watch shit I've already read.

I am betting on it having been Doppelganger or whatever the fuck his name was. They already showed Stillwell using that trick on the Senator, maybe she used it on Homelander too.

Vogelbaum hoped to avoid what happened with Homelander happening again by having his son raised in a loving environment with his mother instead of in a test lab.
He lied to Homelander about the mother and child both being dead because they didn’t want him near them.

">And they can't refuse...because of the implication"

it wasn't clear if it was rape or not, it was an office not his home, of course she put her clothes back on. she looked disheveled and in shock not happy, she didn't smile she just stood there.

>put the quotation mark before the greentext
I'm a dumbass

kek pretty much.

>The Innocents
Fuckingcunt!

Yeah, but Butcher doesn't stop at personal revenge. He seeks outright genocide of anyone and/or thing contaminated by Compound V, including the Boys themselves.

she never fucked him in the first place the beckyt going to fuck homelander is the dopple ganger to make the point user makes but the real becky was loyal but went to raise the clone kid now hes not a cuck, also they make a point of mentioning homelander thought he couldnt have kids

God I miss that show.

Becka fucked Homelander, or else why would he remember it? You guys are reaching when the answer is right in front of you.

This is the best explanation for this situation. What if she refused to bang the Chadlander? Her life was fucked either way the minute she got involved with him.

Definitely yes

Exactly. Hell he doesn't even need to physically threaten her, he could just have Vought destroy her career.

it's meh at best

I think this user's right and it was also my suspicion that the kid's a straight clone. Consider the final line and scene.>I'm your father
>kid's eyes flash red

The other supes have children without any note of them being super themseves; the Compound V is what gives you your abilities; the writers have purposefully included elements that would be recognized by readers of the comic before flipping them on their head. That entire recreated birth scene in the flashback, true to the comics, is a fabrication by Vought.

That kid's Homelander 2.0.

user here is 100% right

I'm fucking pissed at how awful this adaptation was. So many great moments I was looking forward to seeing were either cut or can no longer be used in the future due to changes to other parts of the story.

">My bad."

Attached: chadlander.png (2518x1280, 274K)

I liked it. Especially how it didn't do what netflix and HBO does and blame everything on white males.

This, Homelander stole the show in every scene.

Or just kill her. He knows he's just doing Vought a favor.