This is some of the dumbest writing I've ever seen...

This is some of the dumbest writing I've ever seen. The faggot just runs away when it's obvious it would have been more in character to just protect the starthot.

Fuck you guys for making me waste my time.

Attached: 2019-07-30-203138_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

>faggot
>thot
how about you go back to /pol/, incel? this is a leftist board.

how about you killyourself you jewish ballmuncher who gives a shit about words, what are you a woman ?

why do you lose your shit so quickly? fact: you are an incel. fact: this board is leftist. fact: you need to go back to /pol/.
why to you start screeching at facts?

Fuck off to /pol/ incel.

>what are you a woman ?
go outside so you learn better at insult

poopoopeepee
sneed
bane
mask

ITT: incel little fuck tries to DAE his sad woman hate, gets BTFO thoroughly, gains insight into the depth of his loneliness

Attached: gossip-2[1].jpg (420x249, 29K)

I don't get what happening in this scene, because started skipping Starwhatever's dialogues by this point
Why is Butcher shooting if she unkillable?
Why is Hugie just leaving her?
Why she not chasing?

They never bother explaining

>tfw bootlickers are telling me to go to /pol/

I was already a full blown anarchist by the time you were nutten inside your mom's pussy zoomie faggots

who hurt you user?

got fired a few days ago, thought this might be something like The Terror or Chernobyl or Young Pope, but no, it's just pure shit

that's though bro. being an unwilling neet fucking sucks. But did you honestly expect a story of that caliber from capeshit? I liked it but I went in with no expectations, read the comic and realised they cut out half of what makes it good. Homelander was perfect though, or at least the performance was

gen x is so cringey, holy shit

Dumb scene, good show.

based

Seething reddit tourists

>all this bonafide plebbit lingo

Attached: 4F122F50-BC5E-4FF3-9574-467E654FC845.png (800x480, 212K)

>Butcher is shooting starthot because he knows that it will hurt her and give huey a chance to get away.
>Huey runs because starthot wants to turn him in.
>She's not chasing because being shot with .50bmg clearly injured her and her super power is to blind people indiscriminately and they are in a park with people all around.
Is there anything more pathetic than a brainlet trying to find excuses not to like a show?

felt like a dream sequence and there was no followup next episode

based

I loved the show but completely agree about this scene. What was stranger was Starlight's continuously forgiving him. The only reason their relationship didn't deteriorate in seconds is because the story already has them predetermined to be a couple. Hughie trying to help A-List was also really retarded.