'females' looking like men good

>'females' looking like men good
>females looking like fully mature attractive curvy women bad
>...
>"""""feminism"""""
If this whole mindset was anymore backwards we'd go back in time.

Attached: 1534365877113.png (1007x550, 922K)

The "creative types" who write all this garbage are numalea thus have egalitarian views and like masculine traits in women.

Why do females always want to compete with men? They'll never be men, why would they want to be?

Don't forget the lesbian producers shoving their LGBT agenda.

Attached: lgbtmarvel.jpg (888x484, 107K)

>they naturally don't, it takes a lifetime of propaganda to make them do so.

i wouldn’t be too angry about it user, this movie is actually incapable of making its money back let alone a profit.

Attached: F2C6F041-B7E4-430C-BCF1-48A9A5ACFB5F.jpg (500x451, 42K)

God man why did they fuck up terminator so badly.

I hear from a lot of research that the majority of women hate all this feminism shit, giving them a bad name.

the saddest part is, the female body IS essentially the better built body, it's just male earth mammals tend to be the bigger sex. just look at the chromosome level and see how men are literally a fraction of a woman
if females tried to be bigger WOMEN, then we'd have something. but instead they're trying to look like men, essentially just worse for no reason

Attached: 878F20A0-4F0A-4D63-90BC-13AE9D3A6303.jpg (894x894, 64K)

OH FUCK. BASED.

It’s like I just took a masters class in sociology and identity and firm criticism. Is that all your own argument OP? I bet you’re, what, 32 and doing Ivy post-grad? cause BAM! You really deconstructed and BTFO of feminism. And not, like, just academic but in a real world sense where chicks are probably all like, “damn, Bitches, he right!” And now they’re all going to quit their jobs and go back home and have babies with really really really really really smart and successful guy like you. The ones posting on 4 chan in the middle of a work day.

Ask your mom what she thinks.

have sex

>Pic
Literally who?

>I hear from a lot of research that the majority of women hate all this feminism shit, giving them a bad name.
No they just hate that the movment has become so ridiculous it lost all credibility and you can't comfortably say you're a feminist without being looked at sideways. But most women enjoy the benefits of feminism as it gave them a lot of power without responsibilities. Women can get high profile jobs just because they have a vagina. White women are the biggest recipients of affirmative action. They absolutely love itn, they just don't want the negative stigma. Have you heard women say the wage gap or female quotas were wrong? me neither

Sure. Ask your mom about your argument. Really any woman. (I’d say your girlfriend, but we all know you don’t /won’t ever have one). Hugbox, much?

Attached: E69449E9-1F01-425E-97FB-9DD4688C5D99.png (449x401, 490K)

So crazy child abuser.

ew, will never understand this need for toxic masculinity
not even like much could be shown on the big screen
such a cucked world, such a prison planet

Thanks Stanya, great post

Attached: 5svg7l3xhgz21.jpg (640x853, 78K)

and then one day, for no reason at all....

You type like a fucking faggot, you're exactly the sort of person I want to kick the shit out of.
Neck yourself, faggy cunt.

Holy fuck, this. I knew a therapist once, and according to him the majority of kids from LBGT families are emotional wrecks, typically resulting from narcissistic abuse, definitely fits with the whole 'sassy', flamboyant faggot who always wants to be the centre of attention stereotype. They're all mentally ill narcissists.

>dat hairline
WEW

Oh noes! Imma special snowflake and I’m always right! GIRLS R BAD! Whurs my hugbox an capeshit?!p (imma IRL supermen!)
WHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Attached: 33EA6E83-FC34-435F-8443-52B1EC9720B2.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

NOBODY wants to see 80 yr old linda Hamilton, a tranny, and some mexican girl fight an asian goofy terminator with super old arnold along for the ride. This Will be super terrible.

I bet they look like this

Attached: 1563539706902.gif (413x243, 51K)

So I'm guessing their "daughter" has a penis

>always some Jewish behind the scenes bullshit being pulled

Well consider me shocked!!!

Attached: 1501717627754.jpg (439x290, 23K)

first one looks pretty normal girl. second looks like boyish girl. third looks like basic texas grandma

if it wasn't for the eyeshadow, you would not know the middle was a female

Because its made men from all walks of life say "yeah nah im good not dating or marrying one" women wanted equality (but equality to a woman means I'm better than you give me everything i want when I want it or you hate every woman on earth) amd in droves men have been checking out and saying I'm good I'll just focus on myself or my game console. Its sad but thats what (they) wanted

Attached: 1556563964348.jpg (605x658, 83K)

what a bunch of retarded rich people playing make believe. That's TV and film in general

that image would apply more to the user the one you're replying to is replying to

DEAR DIARY:

I spend the whole day again shitposting about feminists and trannies and capeshit and kino. Everyone on the basketwaving board loved it. I think I’m finally really making a difference in the world.

Love,
Yea Forums

PS: it’s my 28th birthday and mom made tendies!

Attached: BD9339D1-8412-441D-8531-7830EEAD5B18.jpg (300x300, 18K)

you could stop avatarfagging
also

because feminists are females with no feminity so they push for other females to not be feminine to redifine feminity, ironically shifting their behaviour to masculine.

well there aren't any good films to talk about considering the aforementioned feminism and trannies and capeshit so what else do you want us to talk about? Also, be sure to check out what this user said:

>Adding the first LGBTQ+ Superhero to the Marvel Universe
I'm always annoyed by how normies pretend that these characters didn't exist until the movies. It makes no sense to me.

How abused do you think that poor girl is?

>girl
i genuinely believe it's a transgender boy

in the 70s mini skirt was feminist statement...

Attached: Mini-skirt-protest-704x400.jpg (704x400, 77K)

>everyone who disagrees with me has to be an obese man baby

You must be alot of fun and have tons of friends.

This. Theyre usually the incel version of females. Never known what its like to be hit on, never dated a man, doesnt know what its like to be loved. So they lash out all the evil men in life who are keeping them from being happy

The word of the day is virtue signaling. Or how can i earn my twitter good guy points. Theyre only doing it to stroke their ego.

God the things i would do to the old hag on the far right
Id snap her bones like frail twigs and grab her hair and rip it out pulling off small bits of her scalp with it.
I would pound her teeth into her mouth till they impaled into the side of her throat then i would stick my hand into her mouth and grab her uvula start pulling it out like starting a old lawn mower.
Her body would start vomiting on impulse but with my whole fist in her mouth the puke would secrete from her nose
This would all be done in self defense

Feminism is a subversive movement, their positions can shift 180 degrees if the context needs it. The purpose is to destabilize society, break norms, create chaos. It was invented by jews.

>when feminism was showing MORE body
how times have changed

Attached: half a century of progress on paper.png (1246x928, 809K)

sad part is this may just be unironically true

biop

Terminator

Did that animator on the right suffer a soft tissue brain injury?

If they really wanted to make "powerful women", they'd make the women super thick busty big butt amazons ,and thus portraying feminine traits in a powerful way, and the men small but still 'manly' looking to minimize the masculinity. but they're never going to do that so instead they'll just keep shooting themselves in the foot by privileging masculine traits while trying to pass it off as "empowering women".

I just wrote basically the same thing. great minds think alike I suppose

Check your privilege, cracker. Sit down and shut the fuck up.

>imagine being this much of a believer in that the current wave of feminism is in old faith
>imagine being this ass blasted when anyone criticizes the illogical points of 4th wave feminism.
>imagine being in denial that all around the world today, there are sick women who unironically believe that their physical shortcomings are because of some well organized and constructed conspiracy by a male shadow structure whose main goal is to keep women subservient.
>imagine being such a weak and pathetic waste of flesh

indeed, and well said

bump

I agree with you otherwise, but this isn’t the movie to bitch about female physique. They could’ve done ALOT worse with the rule63 Marcus /Grace. Be grateful you didn’t get an overweight sassy black woman as Humanity’s champion.

This isn’t Girls: Fortnite. Even if she’s not a true terminator, Grace has to at least look somewhat physically competent, which she does here. Same with Sarah.
It’s a step in the right direction compared to Genisys.

doubt Op's is specific to this movie
but in a more generic sense with this a fresh example
who knows, movie could be decent with Cameron as the art designer