"How the fuck can white people sing the blues? What do white people have to be blue about, anyway...

>"How the fuck can white people sing the blues? What do white people have to be blue about, anyway? They went down to Banana Republic and found they were out of khakis?"
-George Carlin

How many nigger cocks do you think Carlin is sucking in hell right now?

Attached: optimized-8i1m.jpg (450x323, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBWrIrYWUoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was pre 07 collapse, cut him some slack

>"What do white people have to be sad or upset about??"
>is white guy who made a career of being upset over everything

So what I'm seeing is that you're triggered by a comedian. Huh, I guess whites are as fragile as libs

It was before people took themselves so seriously and could take a joke

>Siri, show me "White Fragility"

>How many nigger cocks do you think Carlin is sucking in hell right now?
None because that would be heaven for him

God I hate stand up comedians.

White blues sucks ass though

So you've never actually heard a Carlin joke, huh?

This kike pioneered preaching instead of telling jokes.

Have you? He's constantly complaining about everything and everyone, and he's a white guy. He should just be happy with his privilege, right?

With that logic, you seem triggered by a post on a meme board, that's even sadder

Jews aren't white.

Not an arguement.

Louis ck is a fucking cuck

Yeah, no kidding. His old stuff was actual jokes. Once he became an old angry jew boomer he told one joke and proceeded to rant about shit.

He's right though white people just have to exist and because of the system that was set up for them they get privilege and wealth simply for existing.

privilege didn't exist back then

you just described what welfare is to blacks

Attached: 1531881385148.jpg (255x255, 21K)

If you don't know who Kathlene Madigan, Doug Stanhope or Sebastian Maniscolco are you don't actually know any good comedians.

It's true, my WP direct deposit should be coming through in a second, think I'll buy a schooner with this one (a schooner is a type of sailboat for all my melanated friends reading this)

Source on his jewishness?

His mother was an Irish Jew who fled Europe during WW2. He talked about it in his "stand up".

I mean, that's what happens when you win at history, or should we tear down civilization every generation and start over so everyone has a chance to do the same?

Not an argument.

whites are at breaking point
race war soon

Attached: 1552628636372.png (543x591, 407K)

What’s 07 collapse?

>Sebastian Maniscolco
based

Sebastian is based, Kate is okay, Doug Stanhope is an infinitely based person but desu he more of rants and tells stories rather than jokes.
housing crisis and economic depression. It permanently fucked up the middle class

the difference is back in the 70s it actually was an advantage to be white. in the 80 less so although the ghettos were pretty bad. By the 90s though black culture was getting pretty accepted and by the turn of the millennium, a white dude was the preeminent rapper.

So sure nowadays its pretentious to act like white people are the aristocracy of america and blacks are all second class citizens but the joke is from another era.

youtube.com/watch?v=OBWrIrYWUoE

>If you're white and feeling sad, remember at least you're not a nigger.
It really was a different time.

He was such a kidder

Attached: Untitled.png (948x954, 576K)

>>Nigs just became Nigs recently

That's a pretty funny line.

Why can't the "modern right" into humor?

to be fair Irish aren't white

>singing the blues = being angry
lol this poster is dumb as fuck

I guarantee you Carlin would have supported late trimester abortions too. Sick freak leftist.