Hooks up laptop to TV

>hooks up laptop to TV

Attached: 1561367784632.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

Why do wh*te people make this face?

I use a kodi.

Because they’re sick of nignogs

>Cast to TV

Attached: 1466755649953.jpg (750x725, 365K)

It’s the face we make when we have to be around niggers but are too classy to mention it verbally.

Most college students do this and they make up the primary demographic of Yea Forums’s popular high traffic boards. I’m not sure what these threads are trying to accomplish.

that’s my “putting up with minorities” face

What’s wrong with this again other than normies finding it weird

They're trying to mimic chimps in a display of empathy towards the plight of the black people.

I have a 70 inch Smart TV

it's an evolutionary response due to the actions of the negroid. It's one of disappointment and regret. This is the face made when the negro publicly displays their low intelligence.

Who doesn’t have a smart tv or Apple TV/Apple TV equivalent these days? Is it just poor Europeans making these threads?

god i wish this filthy brown eyed moor would make this face while taking my penis

These threads are always who cares tier

i want to crush her skull with a sledgehammer so hard
just thinking about it makes me hard

Too many sparkling wiggles at this party

fuck the amount of basic bitches I’ve fucked that has a bedroom setup like that
it’s always
>most budget tv
>stupidly overpriced laptop
>yify for movies
>YouTube for music

Based and sadistpilled

You honestly expect college age girls to have some sort of kino room setup? Come on, bro.

haha, yeah I know exactly what you mean, all those women I've slept with haha

>PC on low cabinet
>main monitor mounted on wall at face level an arm's length away from eyes
>salvaged old square monitor lower and off to the side for secondary stuff
>TV mirroring primary monitor mounted above both, adjusted to be perpendicular with face while lying in bed across the room
>wireless mouse/keyboard remote on headboard shelf

Attached: 5fi6o6.gif (170x118, 26K)

Another hidden white supremacist sign then!!! Quick tell buzzfeed about this.

no, but not literal retard spec
her tv could play files from USB hard drives so at least everything wouldn’t be in 720p

Recommend me a got website to watch kinos.

>have tv i never use
>just sit up on my bed and have my laptop and phone

anyone know this feel?

What else am I supposed to do? Watch a shitty stream that might stop anytime if the internet connection fucks up?

HOW ELSE AM I SUPPOSED OT WATCH MOVIES HUH WHY DON'T YOU WATCH MOVIES AT YOUR OWN TV THEN BITCH AND WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING THAT STUPID FUCKING FACE

You have to pay to use those apps, it's why I still hookup my laptop to the tv so I can watch everything for free, I only spend money on things I need, not mere entertainment

Yikes

RECOMEND SITES TO WATCH KINOS FOR FREE THANK YOU

>doesnt have a plex server

>he doesn't game and watch movies in 4k from his gayming pc, in a recliner

Attached: 1556163955512.jpg (600x580, 37K)

1337.to

toxoplasmosis infection

>Cast him in

>The virgin tv VS the CHAD 8k home cinema room
>The virgin 13 inch ultrabook VS the CHAD 17.3 inch gaming laptop or workstation
>The virgin torrent VS the CHAD putlocker
>The virgin music streaming VS the CHAD radio station

But it's the most efficient way to watch my kino, especially with a wireless keyboard/track pad and vlc.

Attached: 1fs2br.jpg (550x547, 56K)

>and vlc.

Attached: 1563867498292.png (644x800, 30K)

The moment every woman knows you have a small penis.

Attached: 3FFB432F-FDFA-4017-B844-10A5E3D920D6.jpg (600x450, 36K)

>have gaming rig hooked up to tv at all times and use wireless keyboard and mouse to control it from the sofa

Attached: 21932641-shy-young-woman-looking-away-with-heart-shaped-papers-stuck-against-colored-background.jpg (867x1300, 98K)

It's the face e-girls make when you unsub to their Patreon

>gaming

Attached: AECFCA93-1571-4135-BA3B-1D0407E6B6B2.jpg (640x482, 90K)

Attached: seal.jpg (1007x1430, 482K)

>gaming
18+ website

To Express disapproval of the classless behaviour of non whites.

Because you disappoint us.

>yify for movies
Well now we know what sort of women you're fucking.

>8k
>you have to be sitting over 2 kilometres away and zero'd on a sniper scope to take advantage of the resolution

to hide their thin lips

You just reminded me that i was going to try to find a stream of Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls. Thanks.

I wirelessly hook up my phone to my tv, what are you gonna do about it

Based leeching third worlder

I use a projector

Not the user you responded to. I have lots of money. I just wouldn't willingly send it to the US.

It's because we are rather tired of dealing with your kind, but since we have basic manners and etiquette, we refrain from voicing our opinions verbally, instead making this face, a sort of look of disgust, but also sympathy towards you. Of course this is all too measured an action for nigs to understand, so it just confuses them, like so many things in the world

Putlocker is generally pretty bad quality. Is it good on the go, or for getting comfy in bed with your laptop? Yes. Is it good enough for an 8k display? No.

only because it's digital resolution
the superior resolution of film is detectable at any distance

Chad zoomer feels

Apple laptop?

>not that user you responded to, but I am also a based leeching third worlder
kek

why are people not torrenting the movies then putting them onto usb drives and then sticking the usb drives into the tv? It's the best way for kinowatching. If you need subtitles, you just add them in a srt format and it's good.

Fuck off this is posted every time and not funny

How does that change that I dont pay for American media? I earn more than most Americans.

codec doesn’t always agree with my tv

Are am*rican w*men really so much of a bugman that you can't even behave in an efficient manner around them because they get mad at you for not being "classy" and not having some useless commodity in your house?

Attached: 1562443412572.jpg (676x698, 160K)

Could you say that in English?

because we can, try doing that with your baboon lips, you fucking nigger

>watching movies with women

the moment a woman comes to my apartment, I give her a quick tour, sit on the couch with her and offer to make her coffee (9/10 times they say no because they are in just as much of a hurry to start fucking), then I have some small talk with her for a few minutes to relax her then I start kissing her and we move straight to the bedroom

There is literally ZERO need for entertainment, I don't even turn on the TV when a woman comes over.

I have fucked 31 women in my life and have literally never once watched a tv show or movie with one

I only watch the finest kinos, I don't need a walking fuckhole distracting me with stupid questions or rooting for the wrong side as I enjoy kino and analyze them (my IQ is 155)

It's a face white cunts do

Why yes I purchase all my films on the Microsoft Store and stream them whenever I want on my Xbox One X
How could you tell?

Attached: eDQvTAB.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

Based

>cranium small in relation to body mass.
Oh I could tell.

Plugging your laptop into TV is based and efficient. I can't believe am*rican w*men are so retarded that they can look down upon it. It's ridiculous.

Based on what? I don't recognize that larp

You probably live in a fly over state, only makes sense tbqh

Ah. I agree.

why do bl*ck people make this face?

Attached: Tiger-Woods-001.jpg (396x276, 31K)

Asian blood over powering his black blood.

Why waste time putting a movie on usb (it takes quite a while to transfer 12gb+ desu) when you can plug your laptop directly to the tv?

USB 3.0 transfers that pretty fast

To acknowledge your existence. You should be grateful.

not exclusive to whites or even just humans.

Attached: tight-lipped-glare-youre-making-me-nervous-1782570.png (500x522, 160K)

It’s our pity face for when we make eye contact with someone in an unfortunate situation, like when a guy’s woman is throwing a tantrum or when a nigger has to exist.

same reason they do everything else
>S O Y

Attached: 0.jpg (640x640, 33K)

Yeah but then I'd need to buy a new usb, which would be a waste of money. I basically only use usb to transfer small files and documents anyway.

>not owning a house and having everything connected to your computer at all times

>tfw obongo fails to grasp the concept of tax for the 3rd time this month and you realize that the only way these """people""" are ever going to be civilized is by ball and chain