Mindhunter Season 2 trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=wIazdDw4tao

Attached: 3403FEE9-CF32-4CAA-AC0B-DFDC7A7C4F02.jpg (450x625, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atlantamonster.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

manson and david berkowitz, hype hype

Attached: memeo.jpg (800x800, 119K)

Am i the only one who thought that the acting from the lead was very wooden? His gf is terrible too.

>The Boys
>Mindhunter S2

Huh. Looks like there's some shit I actually want to watch again.

bout fucking time

I always took his leaden approach as signifying that he himself was a sociopath. I never read the source material, but I wonder if in the actual recollection the guy went around accurately pegging who was and wasn't the murderer based on just a few conversations with them. It felt like he was getting high on his own power/accuracy and becoming arrogant through it. He's not a serial killer, but he shares their traits. Either way, I think it works. I like everything about the show.

What would your serial killer M.O. be like?

The Berkowitz section in Whoever Fights Monsters by Robert Ressler (who is Bill Tench is based on) is kind of funny

It would be based and redpilled because i am based and redpilled
/thread

He's a gay guy playing a straight guy, that's why

Attached: 876544.gif (300x164, 869K)

The BTK storyline is so fucking creepy

Why do americans glorify serial killers?

Fincher is always spot on with his casting. As this user said, Jonathan Groff’s autistic-like performance was done in such a way to suggest he has more in common with the guys he interviews than regular people. He demonstrated pyschopathic tendencies throughout s1. Fincher probably even liked that Groff is gay irl. It created a kind of false chemistry between Holden and his girlfriend.

MAN'S SON!

After Hollywood, too.

I brought this point up when I first watched the season a week or so ago. The bar scene and the party scene were absolute dogshit. The acting was about the same as high school students standing motionless while looking at each other reciting lines. But after I got to episode 2, it just went uphill from there. The acting got better as the season went by. Everybody outside of Holden and his gf were good.

Why do europeans glorify America?

ruh-roh

Attached: Screenshot_206.png (636x521, 418K)

They act like they got social anxiety especially Holden. It remind me. I like it

Nice to see Jonah Hill agreed to the role he was born to play

Ep1 is really poor by the rest of the show’s standards and not representative of what the rest of the season is like. It’s weird that Fincher dropped the ball like that. Unless it was an intentional pleb filter.

Him pretending to be straight is so obvious that he is hiding something that makes you think he might be a psycho himself. Its very interesting desu.

That might be it. I think it was really bad in episode one, especially him with his gf, those scenes were quite bad.

thats pretty much the consensus.

Dis god good

season 1 was quite shit, how did this get a second season?

Attached: wack...gif (192x224, 41K)

It wasn't shit. It wasn't great, just average.

>Manson is played by the same guy than in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

I'm not falling again for this homosexual shit. Fuck you Fincher.

fag gap

Bill Tench is the only good part of this show, everything else is basedisch and reddit.

John Douglas is a weird guy, he definitely comes off as a bit repressed. It's like he's a square peg trying to fit into a round hole but ignores the square hole right next to it. Ressler comes off a lot better.

I think the dynamic in the show is probably pretty accurate, at least that's what I've gotten out of reading their stuff and hearing interviews. Holden being an in his head weirdo and Tench being kind of a hardboiled guy who comes off as stiff at first but is actually much more competent to adapting to new things, he just needs to see proof of it working rather than just following theory.

>t. never been to europe

Who are these niggers and how will they ruin the show?

Attached: E176D67A-55B7-4436-8F2C-012E1449BC03.jpg (2107x1047, 329K)

Learn your lore retard

They are the families of Jeffrey Dahmer's victims

Sociology course kino

Dahmer hated blacks?

What's wrong with Tench's adopted son?

learn history you fucking /pol/-poisoned retard

He's autistic

Nigger history is all about theft, murder, prison and rap-hop

Based

I read his Wikipedia page months back and I still don't know what his motive was

the only really good part about the whole show was the guy playing kemper, everything else was eh

Looks like shit. At least it's consistent.

Who’s this?

This

pretty sure thats berkowitz

he was /r9k/ before /r9k/ existed, he had fantasies about being a big tough guy who'd fuck all the women but really he was a wimpy loser. Then the media sensationalized the story and he got off on having a little bit of fame and escalated from there.

no, dahmer wasn't a hateful person. just an extremely perverse degenerate with sick urges. some of his victims were white/hispanic/asian, most were black but that was just where he was living at the time.

jesus, how do they get them to look the exact same as the original killers? they really go the extra mile to recreate their faces

why did it take so long for a second season to come out? it's been years.

Berkowitz is still alive and only 66.

Fincher probably works to his own schedule. No one at Netflix is gonna tell him what to do.

I hope they drop the gf bullshit and just focus on the criminals and his buddy. Sick of them aiming these shows at my mother.

Based Kemper is still alive too, I wonder how much fan mail he got after s1.

Does he even get fan mails? Ted gets tons of mails, and he replies to all of them too.

Gay blacks ? He bottomed ?

You can write to him but I don't think he ever responds. He probably just wants to be left alone.

Gays are more common in the black demographic than any other demographic in America.

Attached: The_Girl_with_the_Dragon_Tattoo_Poster.jpg (220x335, 69K)

unironically most underrated Fincher's work
It's better than the swedish version and more like the book.

It really benefits from competent editing.

I'd also imagine the people writing to Kemper are sick fucks who fetishize serial killers. You can at least talk to Ted about his philosophy or his feelings on the current state of technological society.

the side story of the main guy's relationship with that hippie girl was a real drag in the first season. hope there's less of that this time.

i mean, if the show is anything to go by, he seems to like attention, i figure he would like the idea of being played by an actor on tv and him being literally the best character in the show

how the fuck he looks more like manson in this trailer than in the quentin tarantino film??

Most of them probably are, but he seems like a genuinely interesting guy and probably would be cool to talk to (if you're not a woman) despite being a murderer. I'm glad they did a lot of interviews with him anyway, especially since he doesn't seem at all interested in being famous.

He used to hang around cop bars and was generally well liked apparently. He seems like the kind of guy who likes leading a conversation and getting attention, but I don't think his crimes were motivated by that. I think he just absolutely hates women.

Season 1 rundown:
>boring as fuck MC
>MC has useless gf who he breaks up, gets back together with, then breaks up with again 2 weeks later
>other MC has retard son
>SERIAL KILLERS ARE CHARMING BROS
>fat serial killer for some reason left alone in hospital room with 10 foot chain only on his ankle allowing him to kill pretty anyone he wants
>entire show is "Serial killers have mommy and daddy issues", which I still can't figure out why this was some revolutionary FBI psychological breakthrough

Fincher basically

Tarantino is doing the opposite where he wants something to look like a big screen movie.

I'd actually recommend Whoever Fights Monsters over the Mindhunter book if you're interested in how people treated profiling when it was new. Ressler is also a lot more engaging of a writer than Douglas. You can also find that documentary about him discovery did like 10 years ago on youtube.

Is this a bot reply or just the same dude making the same post in every Mindhunter thread?

Read Ultimate Evil.

He looks identical to Son of Sam fucking hell

stockholm syndrom?, why do you think he is your friend or "cool" to talk to, people falling in love or wants to be friend with muderers are the weirdest psychological phenomen. do you respect him?

I never said he's my friend or that I wanted to be his friend. Also I don't think stockholm syndrome is what you mean, you probably meant to reference para-social relationships. A cool thing to do doesn't mean I admire his actions or think he's any kind of role model.

If someone is locked up for life I don't see there being any sort of moral issues with wanting to know more about them. If anything demystifying serial killers by shining a light on what they're really like makes them less cool. I would highly recommend looking up Russler's take on Berkowitz and the media circus that certainly lead to even more deaths before S2 starts.

based and redpilled

Hopefully it’s a lot more Holden/Bill centric.

>pretty sure
he looks fucking identical you moron

because tarantino is a hack and fincher isnt

atlanta monster's "victims"

atlantamonster.com/

If you have to call yourself based and redpilled then you are in fact NOT based and redpilled

Do you think that there is a Zodiac vibe in this show. It’s fincher tes but i think he really nailed it

>he never got that the ‘leads’ were actually the serial killers
Y I K E S

I don't see the psychologist of the cunt ex-gf so maybe they spared us the drama and focused on the kino

richard chase style. more of a demented spree

this show chucks

Did Holden do the right thing with the headmaster? It's hard to tell

it might have actually been partly psychosis as well, but considering the shit he tried to pull with the satanic cults in the nineties it's likely he was just a pussy who couldn't admit he was wrong

the guy had it 110% coming, i dont care how outraged are the crocodile tears from his wife, if parents tell you to stop touching their children then you stop fucking touching the goddamn children. the fact that he refused so adamantly and got so angry and offended reflected even worse on him if anyhting. like how desperate are you to touch kids that you make it the hill to die on

This is the first Mindhunter thread i ever posted in. Seems like lot of people have the same opinion as me then.

The entire Altoona case and story has the best atmosphere I've ever seen in a Netflix Original. Fuck Stranger Things and "Le happy plastic 80's" shit I want more travelling across the country and staying in dingy 70's Motels while solving the mystery of serial killers.

I saw it with parents and they didn't react to all the rape and murder but they got uncomfortable with this guy.

>I saw it with parents
What about those talks about masturbation and mommy fantasies? That must've been awkward

>Saw it with parents
How'd they react to Kemper?

Did they actually get Manson's corpse for his role? Damn that actor looks really similar.

My mom said he was huge.

I'm a woman so it went over my head. I guess it'd be awkward if I were male.

>Use axe
>Only attack addresses with repeating digits
>Leave the stereo playing Huey Lewis and the News