Jamie Kennedy (Son of The Mask...

Jamie Kennedy (Son of The Mask, Malibu's Most Wanted) and ex-girlfriend Jennifer Love-Hewitt (I Know What You Did Last Summer, Garfielf: The Movie)

Attached: gettyimages-85888065-1024x1024.jpg (819x1024, 372K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4lzWmDIY9Zk
youtube.com/watch?v=DfzThMe7bBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jamie Kennedy is a talented guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=4lzWmDIY9Zk

youtube.com/watch?v=DfzThMe7bBM

Attached: 88263.jpg (2248x3000, 590K)

Imagine the stimulating conversation

imagine

Attached: jlh_641.gif (371x434, 2.62M)

Hey, Malibus most wanted was funny as fuck, prove me wrong bitch.

it's terrible

i enjoy it for what it is (a shitty early 2000s PG13 comedy about a wigger)

Why does Jamie always look like he's quietly suffering?

I love Garfielf

Love Hewitt was literally perfect at tone point in time

A completely shit pg-13 comedy about a wigger that was obviously meant to be direct to dvd but somehow jewed its way into theaters....

Jamie Kennedy is also a no talent loser hack, and how he managed to pound Jennifer Love-Hewitt is one of the great mysteries of our time.

He hates the way his career turned out, he started to realize it when the Jaime Kennedy Experiment got canceled and he's been arguing with hecklers in audience ever since

It seems like all really attractive women at some point date some nerdy beta cuck far below them because they got dumped hard by chad or want to feel self-righteous because for the rest of their life they can now say "Oh, I like all kinds of men, look at the beta cuck I dated before".

Isn't that the conclusion of Can't Hardly Wait?

>and how he managed to pound Jennifer Love-Hewitt is one of the great mysteries of our time
Actresses are really vulnerable and insecure, he probably just talked to her smoothly and pretended to be as caring as her daddy on the set of ghost whisperer and got her hooked. She later finally realized she was Jennifer Love Hewitt and that she was dating Jamie Kennedy,

Attached: Pregnant+Jennifer+Love+Hewitt+Brian+Hallisay+WKgoUE2H-4Zx.jpg (849x1024, 172K)

That's a good joke, Norm.

chad always wins

I used to hate Jamie Kennedy because I thought he was the result of Jewish nepotism. How else would he be in film?

Turns out he's a good Christian boy who worked hard to get gigs as an extra in Hollywood for years.
Eventually he worked his way up to starring in films.

Now I have a certain respect for the man.

Attached: tmp_13364-JamieKennedy61710391237.jpg (622x347, 104K)

have sex weirdo

>he was the result of Jewish nepotism

That, good user, would be Pauly Shore.

And Jonah Hill.

And half of Hollywood

I was mainly thinking along the lines of stand-up comedians who had TV/movie careers.