This is you. You're not in hell yet, but you're also not living life. You're trapped here in limbo. In theory...

This is you. You're not in hell yet, but you're also not living life. You're trapped here in limbo. In theory, you could quit anytime, just close the browser, but you won't. You know that it's bad for you, that it is slowly and steadily eroding your life away. And yet you choose to continue. To wither and waste away in front of a screen. Imagine someone would spend every waking moment sitting in a chair a few inches away from a wall, staring at it. Only this wall has flashy lights and funny pictures on it that distract you from the ruins that are your life. You are aware that it's just a distraction, that you should be doing something productive to make your way towards real happiness in the real world. But that's a long, hard joruney and also kinda scary. It takes effort to earn that real happiness. It's much easier look away from your life, to distract yourself, feel some momentary enjoyment when receiving a (you). Like a heroin addict that chooses the illusion of happiness that is the next high over facing reality. It's fake, and you know this, but at least it takes no effort and is instant. And it works like a charm. You're still here.
The only time it doesn't work, is right before sleep. Those minutes between turning off the computer and escaping into the sweep release of the dream world that you dread so much. When you have to face it. All the failures, all the memories and thoughts that come crashing down onto you. So much that the pressure is almost too much, that you vow that tomorrow you will start changing.
But you never do. It's tomorrow, and you're here again.

Attached: fantasy_art_virtual_reality_artwork-255715[1].jpg (1600x1200, 207K)

if you read op's post you're gay lol

Well PARDON US, Mr Gucci Loafers.

a lot of fucking gay words I'm not gonna read.have sex, incel.

Well its nice to see that your community college writing exercises are going well, OP.

This is OP.

Attached: op.jpg (500x373, 15K)

Wow ok that's deep

tl;dr

What you call limbo I call paranirvana.

Attached: Buddha.jpg (1744x2380, 510K)

>It takes effort to earn that real happiness.
>real happiness
what's that?

Attached: 1562109275173.jpg (492x491, 38K)

Having an open relationship with Sandra (she's also seeing Jamal and Tyrone), raising 2.5 kids (not yours, obviously) paying off your student lone and mortgage slowly while you work for Mr. Silverberg

>this is the warped image of a regular life that you get when having no father and getting your input about the world from /pol/

Good goy, take another loan Sandra wants a mink coat

That’s a lot of words just to say you should go check the microwave your hot pockets are done

>having no father
My father works 8 hours and then plays video games all day.

tl:dr version:just have sex

didn't read lol

Da goggles or da mask fo today?

I don't know why, but I'll tell you this.
This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.
People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each over. Nobody is instersted in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.
This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learing, or growing as a person. Insted you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interacton. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.
I'm not telling you to b urself. I'm not telling to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make new friends. Just leave Yea Forums. Do anything else.

this

Attached: giphy (3).gif (500x239, 812K)

>they nitpick with greentext and mock each over.
So basically the ancient Greece debating style?

Go back to work wagie. Your boss wants another car

>You're not in hell yet

lol if only you knew.

Joke's on you OP, I'm going to shitpost until the second energy crisis hits in a few years and plunges us into a new dark age, in which I can forge a rugged and individual path to self-actualisation as a subsistence farmer/cattle thief.