Calm down, be humble

Calm down, be humble

Attached: file.png (764x740, 777K)

Thor is made for the female audience to ovulate

I don't care what an opinion piece on a random website says about anything. It has as much weight as any random thread on this board. Just something a random nobody farts out in a few minutes.

Why Yea Forums can never seem to figure this out is beyond me. I guess they think because there's a white background and an author it must be an "article", right?

most outrage is that natalie portman is a sourfaced, joyless twat that emits zero charisma on screen

SOON

Attached: MWAHAHAHA.png (532x792, 478K)

>mcu: *does something stupid*
>fanbase: *people object*
>ally media: "you need to shut up!"
Yeah. that'll go over well.

>"MCU Fans"
actual mcu fans will watch this in droves. those complaining are the same people that complained about capital marvel and didn't accomplish anything in the end.

shut up and consume.

At least Thor doesn't care, he's broing it up in space.

Makes sense since all men are now pussies

the actress is not sexy enough, male thor was tall muscular a model a representation of a god, female thor is going to be an average looking post wall hollywood woman, not an super blond bombshell with big ass and tits,and if that happened it would make feminist femoids seethe

Isn't MCU Thor popular with women because of hot men? Why fuck up the formula, it's like they want dark world 2.

>from 2014
Jesus this has been going for five years? Time flies once you're old. I remember when I figured they wouldn't have the balls to keep it going for six months.

Why does a hot woman make ugly woman see the but a handsome man doesn't make ugly men seethe?

Whor was a bad comic. I don't know why I read it so long but it never got better.

Let's hope it's accurate to the comics.

Attached: 1488207135649.jpg (800x740, 185K)

>but a handsome man doesn't make ugly men seethe?
First day on Yea Forums?

>Someone got paid to write that

So... Carol version 2.0?

This is so fucking embarrassing. Fucking shonen is less cringe than this. The American comic industry should just collapse

I've been on Yea Forums since last summer newfag

>mcu jane is jewish so they can finally carry the burden of their own propaganda for once.

Attached: 7a7c4246192163554924d4fbecc05158.jpg (500x750, 67K)

Is that an edit?

ourguy or should i say borguy.

Attached: 1547584318055.png (2000x1032, 3.37M)

You know I actually thought of another way they can do it. With the Multiverse being a thing now this Jane could be from another world and become partners with Henceforth?

It’s real

>With the Multiverse being a thing now
it's not
>inb4 Dr. Strange
it will be just the monster dimensions

Attached: marvelcuck3.jpg (2233x2562, 739K)

>What If
>Wanda and Vision living in a 50s pocket dimension
>Doctor Strange
It might be, it could be, it better be a Multiverse thing.