God I wish I was Faramir

God I wish I was Faramir

Attached: mommy.jpg (550x667, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vwuQPfvSSlo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I cant get Arachad's cock
>So I'll just settle for the guy that kinda looks similar

Can't wait until they use her story as an excuse to ruin her story in the TV show.

I wish I was a hobbit living a comfy country life in hobbiton as a blacksmith, pound steel during the day and my plump hobbit wife during the night.

hell im already a hobbit just take away the comfy lifestyle

>Touching the blade with her bare hands
GODS women does NOT belong on the battlefield.

Fpbp lel

>I am no man
She's clearly not an elf or dwarf, what did she mean by this?

That was such an idiotic line.

Witch King? More like the Bitch King.

She's not even touching the edge, also this.

Attached: half swording.jpg (409x267, 25K)

>I am no man
good god if this scene happened in today's woke time. tv would be shitting on this movie with more than 20 threads a day.

It's in the book, though.
>But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund's daughter.

you cant get a gf now, what makes you think you will fare any better as a hobbit

Also the fact that it had nothing to do with womyn stronk but rather the fact she stabbed him with the sword Merry got from the Barrows.

who cares. she still killed her with no reason other than she's a woman. it's the epitome of woke scenes. At least the MCU girl power scenes were just small screentime and didn't really matter in the end.

I wish I was a blade of grass beneath Galadriel's feet.

no man of woman born shall kill macbeth is the stupidest piece of shit plot device ever. Macduff was still born it didn't say anything about having to go through a vagina.

I mean, I'm sure that blew peoples mind in the 17th century, but we're not shit covered, pig fucking peasants any more so it's kind of lame. It's funny how it's so highly regarded when it was basically the pulp grindhouse shit of its day.

>faramir literally slept through the siege of minas tirith and the attack of the black gate

It wasn't that she was a woman, it was the sword Merry gave her. The Witch King couldn't be killed by mundane weapons, had nothing to do with who held the weapon.

It was Merry's Numenorian dagger that killed him.

kek

you think that would stop autistic screeching on here?

She only killed him because Meriadoc shanked the Witch King with an enchanted Númenorean blade from the Barrow Wight tomb that Bombadil saved the Hobbits from.

This looks so stupid. This is probably more of a medieval meme than an actual thing.

Probably not.

Haven't watched it for like more than 10 yrs so sorry if i missed that in the movies. was it explained in the movies though or did you guys had to research this in the lotr wiki page and/or read the books?

youtu.be/vwuQPfvSSlo

It's just Tolkien being a nerd. He hated Shakespeare with a passion and went out of his way to insert that passage just to take a piss on Macbeths "no man may kill me". Had nothing to do with girl power.

That's a bit of a mouthful. By the time she said all that the Witch King could've sliced her head off.

morningstar master race

>being this rude
He's called the Witch King, not the bad manners King

her attacks would not effect him unless he knew she was a lady

Merry stabbed the Witch King with the magic blade and then Eowyn killed him with her regular sword.

so basically the sword is an useless weapon and against an armored opponent you're better off with hitting him with the guard

kek

bet she can polish a sword real nice if ya know what i mean fellers

or stabbing him under the shoulder, inside the elbow, or behind the knee.

Alright, mixed that up, either way, magic dagger was what did him in.

the whole line is about fear. It's not being a woman that allows her to kill him. It's that she stabs him in the fucking face.

>we post on a board with anons that don’t like a warrior mommy that can polish a sword on and off the battlefield

Genuinely feel sorry for you.

Attached: E67CBE8E-53E1-4F3F-B3E7-F31A8B38863E.gif (320x286, 796K)

Try slashing through metal and chainmail. Maybe you will realise why blunt force wins this one.

huge childhood crush that shaped my taste for women

he led the only charge against mordor the gondorcucks could manage and barely got out within an inch of his life. 3/10 for making me reply

I know you can't smash through armor. Well you can smash through chainmail if you're a brute with a battleaxe but a sword is quite useless in a battle. It was a self-defense weapon but you didn't really have to defend yourself against fully armored opponents with a sword unless you fought bandit knights but at point if you were alone with a sword only your best chance was to run away on your horse.

Which movie is this?
I didnt remember Harry Potter's mom was owned the Gryfindor sword

It's so fucking funny watching Yea Forums rationalize this onions bullshit

Game of Thrones

she can polish my sword :) if you know what i’m saying haha

>you didn't really have to defend yourself against fully armored opponents with a sword
Says who? What if you couldn't run away and had to defend something or someone, or you had no horse or were defending in a siege? If you had to fight an armored opponent with only a sword, that's the entire point of the technique of half swording. They wouldn't have invented it if it hadn't been useful at least sometimes, no matter how uncommon.