J U S T

Attached: 1160113_topgun_8b02885466f3aa081d3034da23b6ace0.jpg (300x400, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sIqXRDDdo7c
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4077344/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Women

hilarious that there were articles that were exclusively about how she wasn't asked back to Maverick. gee,i fucking wonder why

unit

Stop posting photos of me faggots

First pussy I saw in a movie, someone was trying to put a gun there, maybe was a stunt but still

You see her roastbeef in top gun?? Never watched the full movie

No, another movie

no

wtf /pol/ were true all along women is indeed age like milk

>women
White women do

she went full marlon brando

Women btfo

omfg

>why arent you filming my scenes at all?

why would she be in it? wasnt she an instructor in top gun? i doubt 30 years later tom cruises character is still in top gun school

because of artistic integrity

...and that's pretty based if ya ask me

Holy shit aging is absolutely horrible.

Attached: top-gun-2-maverick-kelly-mcgillis-charlie-blackwood-1159668.jpg (590x350, 37K)

FUCK

Attached: C0AAE7AE-D8ED-47A6-BA5A-511CE5FA717A.png (854x1145, 988K)

The funny thing is that she was kind of bogged in the 80's when Top Gun was first filmed. What did you expect over 30 years later?

yeah because black women die in their forties from sickle cell and diabetes

>Muscular legs

????

Nigga what??

Attached: 1564398815161.jpg (653x1024, 122K)

She’s actually five years older than Tom Cruise. That would never happen in a million years now. Lead actresses are generally a minimum decade younger than the male lead. Silver Linings Playbook is a funny example of that. Jennifer Lawrence is like 15 years younger than Bradley Cooper.

Nobody cares about black women

Howard Dean looks like that?!

>If you were 25 years old in 1994 you’re 50 now
Holy shit, time is scary

This movie was actually decent.

Is this supposed to be a JUST for Brad Pitt? That pic is him on set with his hair dyed for his role in War Machine. He’s still lean and chiseled looking. Verdict: not a JUST.

what you read

replace her with kim dickens

But Copper was at his peak and Lawrence was at her peak. Makes sense

>and people ask why I married a younger woman who looks younger than she is

Tom's face is starting to melt though, and his body is showing signs of sagging. His arms look grey and feeble now.

Attached: 45616161616.jpg (3000x1938, 1.63M)

She was never that hot.

Mine too and I'm 25

This. Asians and Blacks age really well. Latinos age the worst but usually make it up by being great during their peak.

'I'm old and I'm fat and I look age-appropriate for what my age is, and that is not what that whole scene is about,' said the star who played Charlie Blackwood, Maverick's instructor, in the 1986 hit film. 'But ... I'd much rather feel absolutely secure in my skin and who and what I am at my age as opposed to placing a value on all that other stuff.'

Though she had an enviable career that included films such as Witness with Harrison Ford and The Accused with Jodie Foster, she walked away to raise a family.

And McGillis said she is happy where she is at these days.

'It didn't become a priority,' she said of her film career.

'It wasn't like a major decision that I made to leave, it was just that other things became more important,' she added later. 'I love acting, I love what I do, I love doing theater, but I don't know. To me, my relationships to other people became far more important than my relationship to fame.'

And Kelly also wanted to get sober and focus on her health.

And that was a smart move as several years ago she was diagnosed with the alpha one antitrypsin disorder.

Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency (Alpha-1) is a genetic (inherited) condition – it is passed from parents to their children through their genes. Alpha-1 may result in serious lung disease in adults and/or liver disease at any age, according to webmd.

Her love life also became fodder for tabloids.

In 2002 Kelly divorced her second husband, Fred Tillman, and in 2009, she publicly came out as a lesbian. In 2010 she went public with partner Melanie Leis in 2010, whom she is now split from.

She has two daughters, Sonora and Kelsey Tillman.

That's not just aging, that's taking shit care of your body

You guys know that TRT and HGH basically keeps you 35 until you're 80 if you're a guy who can afford the doctors to "prescribe" it to him, or get it illegally, right? Women can't exactly take male hormones to do the same thing.

McGillis then won critical acclaim as a lawyer defending a rape victim played by Jodie Foster, who took home a Best Actress Oscar, in 1988's The Accused.

Having survived a similar experience to Foster's character, McGillis felt compelled to share her story of being raped by two strangers when the movie was released.

'The first few weeks after the incident I couldn't eat or sleep. I twitched incessantly,' McGillis told People in 1988. 'I would gasp suddenly without being able to control it.'

'When the project was finished, it was like a demon had been put to rest, but still I was struggling with publicly telling my story because I was afraid.'

After The Accused, McGillis floundered between critically panned movies like North and smaller roles in television movies.

Her personal life was taking a toll as well as she eventually had to deal with her closeted homosexuality and drug addiction.

Now McGillis dips her toes in acting roles intermittently with parts in the Showtime drama The L-Word and the vampire flick Stake Land.

this

>Asians and Blacks age really well
Does it count if you're never atractive in the first place?

>MUSCULAR LEGS
more like VASCULAR LEGS. the fuck role was this, Pitt looks like he's Mike Pence

Attached: batemang.gif (442x259, 433K)

she did admit that she was fat and old so she doesn't blame them for not calling her up again

I feel kinda bad that she aged so shit cuz she's pretty cute in Top Gun

Attached: images.jpg (266x190, 7K)

The best kind of 5 years too

>Tom Cruise, 24, still pretty young coming out of early 20s, still nothing to worry about really
>Kelly McGillis, 29, bout to be 30, still young but needs to start thinking about settling down, kids etc, basically a milf if she did have kids, mommy

Hope they fucked.

Yikers!

he was gay
she was a lesbian

his hair is totally dyed to.

Cope.

Yikes!

Attached: jack-dawson-leonardo-dicaprio.jpg (1020x574, 83K)

JUST

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1559239734_guzhnk6i20.jpg (640x561, 58K)

MY

Attached: 5D03D59F-8FC4-48A9-8886-4B0CC5114D2E.jpg (575x457, 45K)

>men don't hit the w-

Attached: xval-kilmer-has-struggled-a-lot-5.jpg.pagespeed.ic.TUOnFv_LzC.jpg (900x872, 79K)

didn't he have cancer tho?

It’s dyed and he’s had a transplant lol

ouch!

Attached: images (2).jpg (251x201, 7K)

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 8K)

desu nothing compares to prime val

SHIT

Attached: D1F41564-B914-4625-9CE6-39B7143A098A.jpg (600x394, 66K)

youtube.com/watch?v=sIqXRDDdo7c

>b-b-but men peak at their 30's

Attached: Edward-Furlong-looked-virtually-unrecognisable-while-out-in-LA-yesterday-723743.jpg (590x350, 45K)

Yeah man and imagine that!!
Ifyou were 25 last year, youd be 26 by now !! (If you were born in january - july) holy moly my dude, time truly IS scary

[Spoiler]fucking retard[/Spoiler]

he looks like he could play jack nicholson's character in the departed now

If they use roids and HGH and get hairplugs then yeah.

These 2 are aging very gracefully.
I don't know what else you people expect.

That looks like it is entirely his own fault. He could cut his hair short and workout, but instead he probably decided that he would rather grow out that disgusting stubble and eat mickydees like a retard.

Why do men get fat when they get old?

Red Ranger eating a lot of Red Robin

seeing pussy in a movie would never show roast beef, they all had big bushes back then, you'd never see something like rosario dawsons perfect innie shaven pussy.

>Why do men get fat when they get old?
Metabolism slows.
Most people's diet and drinking habits get worse over time.

testosterone production decreases by around 2 to 3% each year when you turn 25, more estrogen=more fat.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4077344/

Jennifer Aniston is 50 & still looks good

White women especially need to be real careful of drugs/alcohol, it seems to fuck them harder than other races

its not like val kilmer didn’t age like complete shit either. but yeah pick on the woman, she still looks happier than any of you completely unfulfilled losers could ever be.

>Age Appropriate

Yeah imagine that. Water is wet. We’re all going to die.

>imagining this la creatura bursting into Maverick's home and trying to rape him

Attached: 1429849031468.jpg (459x278, 21K)

Damn, Don Vito looks better than he used to.

Attached: DonVito.png (380x609, 441K)

>Wall hit at 200mph

Attached: Top Gun Thot Wall.jpg (474x474, 42K)

Time does not stop.

the smallville guy is still a chad, that's just a bad picture of him

Attached: Tom-welling.jpg (689x1000, 130K)

What about actors that aged like milk immediately upon becoming famous?

Attached: 1562120905317.jpg (1152x2048, 439K)

Based.

>people grow old
Noooo!!!!!

It was awful. I wanted it to be good but it ended up being a hot mess of conflicting ideas and tones.

>Has Alpha-1 disease
>Becomes a lesbian

Dilate

Attached: Roasties.jpg (1696x3400, 1.29M)

HOW IS THAT EVEN THE SAME PERSON!?

The sexual frustration behind the person who saved and posted this is just too perfect.

It's crazy the amount of photoshop/makeup/lighting people fall for. No one looks good irl. Humans are just ape creatures, not something great looking.

>The sexual frustration behind the person who saved and posted this is just too perfect.
Seething

Attached: Ancient Thot rage fit.jpg (803x1574, 143K)

That's wrong retard

Holy mother of all that is virgin please have sex.

The sexual frustration behind the person who saved and posted this is just too perfect.

I FEEL THE NEED
THE NEED TO FEED

Attached: T2Xypqe.jpg (1000x1000, 130K)

>tom waits
>time doesn't

he's starting to look like marc antony

She looks hotter then she did in the 90s

lol member how roasties everywhere got FUCKING PISSED because of the makeup app?
>that's now how I look without makeup you fucking incel!
>then it shouldn't offend you
>FUCK YOU DELETE THAT THING REEEEE

Attached: 3xqiorg62lzz.png (1080x920, 663K)

I'm a Genie in a bottle baby c-c-can't fit in it no moar....

Attached: 1419124144402.jpg (1385x1025, 382K)

On Crazy Nights if says because she was lesbian

>Put (((cosmetics))) decades
>Never learn to eat healthy
>Never exercise dail
>"M-men a-also h-hit the wall!"

She looks like a MILF
Still got it if you ask me

I am so lucky I met a girl who doesn't wear make up when we are just hanging out and looks fucking amazing. When she does put that shit on she is hot as fuck because she feels sexy.

>Top Gun (1986)
>33 years ago

because as you age you realize everything you thought was important is bullshit so you just do whatever you want

Bwaaaa the french

>Larkin looking like a ayy
So that explains the tongue..

right is better

The Rocky horror rebot looks good.

Nnnnnnnhggghhh tbqh

>t. 35yo suffering ED

Anyone ever think about this when they see someone attractive and remember that we're biologically programmed to seek out females because of some vague force of attraction?

he unjusted though

Attached: 634525235235.png (636x930, 920K)

rip perfect twink young leo

You fucking wish Val looked like the pic on the right. He looks like Roger Ebert now

Attached: 1547720914307.jpg (1032x1431, 680K)

He doesn't look that bad despite having a tracheotomy.

Attached: val-kilmer-cancer-pp-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 78K)

>JUST threads are finally staying up instead of being deleted

good times.

Attached: 1535442008081.jpg (735x884, 48K)

jack is 2qt4u tho

Attached: 1511374671480-jackk.jpg (1263x711, 250K)

more please :)

She's 64.

Tom Cruise is a freak. Don't be cruel.

>thinking "dilate" suddenly an insult to anyone and everyone
Cringe

What makes doggos so nervous? My dog is nervous as hell all the time when hes around anyone but me and my wife and he was never abused or anything.

Attached: nervous-31606310.png (500x522, 147K)

What kind of condition would you need to get a subscription?

Honestly if she just lost weight and dyed her hair like Cruise does she’d probably look fine

Could I make it any more obvious?

She honestly seems really nice, when news sites reported on her not being asked to be in Top Gun 2 it seemed like she was being a bitch about it but she completely understands why she wasn’t asked and has no qualms about it. Wish more actors were like her.

What are ways to naturally boost test?

It was one of the funniest thing ever. Roasties were making hundreds of articles about how "they didn't care" and how sexist it was.
pic related it's my favorite.Really showlight the whole roastie mentality.

Attached: 1hyJbd0.jpg (707x767, 88K)

he has a point, you know.

Attached: makeapp.jpg (814x1552, 379K)

not bad desu

Wearing makeup should be a criminal offense.

That pic is the definition of absolute seething kek