A24

>A24

Attached: 1557515984538.gif (750x703, 2.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iDuMp2kDxos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This indie studio is just an excuse to get little kids to kiss on screen shielded by political undertones and social commentary. And somehow that makes it artistic. And all of their stories are derivative. Midsommer is literally an episode of the Simpsons. Get out was an old black and white movie I forget the name of.

How long until his reaction to The Lighthouse?

wow this gif looks like the vhs i used to watch as a child
kino

the number of contrarians on this board seething because other people are genuinely excited for the lighthouse is ridiculous

>OP image is itself a quote from RLM, who only review capeshit
honk honk

A24 is arthouse McDonald's for the redditors and brainlet who feel like they are too good for hollywood blockbusters but won't bother developing taste by watching actual film. Sort of like pretending korean cinema isn't just hollywood2.0 dogshit

NPC's get angry at people that show passion and genuine interest at something. They don't understand it and enter in panic mode. Nothing new.

what the fuck are you talking about? get out was not an a24 film, and the rest of your comment is batshit, qanon tier insanity

What questions? They're just movies....

why is this board like this?

>NPC's get angry at people that show passion and genuine interest at something. They don't understand it and enter in panic mode. Nothing new.

Attached: 1548092305487.jpg (378x378, 31K)

At this point I guess it's just one lill zoomie zoom zoom samefagging over and over again. Too much free summer time.

Will the Green Goblin use the lightsource to attract moths for Spider-Man? Is this how it ens?

Retard

>Man is clearly autistic
>Yea Forums makes fun of him anyway

>Someone doesn't like McDonald's arthouse schlock
>They must be a one lill zoomie zoom zoom

Quads of truth.

If you use the word "contrarian," you're literally an idiot. It's an invented concept by idiots with reddit sensibilities who are too fragile to deal with criticism of mediocre media that has widespread appeal to wannabe discerning viewers.
It's a troubling manifestation of millennials' mental weakness. Seriously, the only people who would even entertain any "argument" involving the concept of being "contrarian" are weak, lazy idiots who can't deal with criticism substantively.
If it bothers you that much that people criticize mediocre work designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator, like Star Wars, Breaking Bad, A24 movies, etc., you should find a safe bubble and stay there(Yea Forums). Or kill yourself.

you are mentally ill

>NPCs are the ones that don’t start crying once the music comes on in a movie teaser
wasted quads

>It's a clownworld!

Attached: 1563474663679.jpg (785x1100, 62K)

>reddit sensibilities
oof and yikes

i didn’t read past your second or third sentence, but contrarian is an actual word that people actually use, believe it or not :O

I was wrong about Get Out. But films like The VVitch, Eighth Grade, hereditary are all paederast bs and the episode of the Simpsons that Midsommer plagerised was called The Joy of Sect.

Attached: The_Joy_of_Sect_37.JPG.jpg (512x384, 148K)

>i didn’t read past your second or third sentence, but contrarian is an actual word that people actually use, believe it or not :O

Attached: 1539692894630.png (644x800, 14K)

see

>Get out was an old black and white movie I forget the name o

Get Out was inspired mostly by stepford wives

I really like a ghost story. does anyone else really like a ghost story

>Midsommer

It’s similar to “The Wicker Man” starring Nicolas Cage

you are equally neurodivergent

I don't get it. Did the cult leader escape in a derigible in Midsommar's climax?

Post taste.

first post good post

Fuck this board

Attached: DF998590-B6B1-4425-8F5E-CD872C8896A0.png (792x767, 441K)

>everyone is happy with their way of life
>Except this one person who knows something is up
>turns out there is
>now the leader is out to get her to shut her up
I left a lot out but I just realised I'm also describing the Matrix and the latest season of attack on titan

Sure but I remember some old movie where scientist took some guys brain and stuck it in someone I think it was on MST3k

But A24 puts effort in their products, its not like mass produced capeshit that sóyboys actually enjoy.

yes

>sóyjak using maga hat
somebody failed meme school

"muh a24" is what sóyboys love best. They can't handle real emotions or sincerity so they flock to ironic "fun" crap like Army of Darkness, Pacific Rim and Capeshit movies. Anything more than juvenile "fun" is too "2deep4u hipster shit". It's "fun" shit and superficially meaningful "dark" movies that get the most fedora attention.

They'll watch something by a24 for what they think is their intellectual main course and then wash it out with something like John Wick for desert. Before settling into a night of video games.

Most soi I know in real life are too scared of A24 and don’t bother with them because they offer no virtue or nerd culture points with their clique

Because the average age here appears to be somewhere between 15 and 19. When you keep that in mind, it’s easier to ignore all the shitty bait posts.

>fashwave
you still 13?

What do you do in your free time?

Based, look all these replies.

What do you watch before settling in for a night of 4channel?

Shitpost on Yea Forums about movies I’ll never actually watch. You know, for the lulz and such.

CONSUME CONSUME MINDLESSLY MINDLESSLY CONSUME CONSUME DON'T CRITICIZE JUST CONSUUUME
I loathe the entertainment industry of today.

>Most soi I know in real life are too scared of A24 and don’t bother with them because they offer no virtue or nerd culture points with their
>>clique

Attached: 1564174499501.jpg (196x250, 15K)

>sincerity
what do you mean by that? are you claiming A24 movies are "dishonest"? oh and you mentioned videogames, of course, i should have known, you are part of the underaged discordfagging, no wonder these memes are being used innaccurately.

well the thread is over, your opnion discarded, but i bet your discord buddies will agree with your posts anyway and bash non-compliants thinking you gonna make any difference here.

Attached: ryangoslingnaked.gif (718x378, 680K)

>Most soi I know in real life
The fact that you know any tells us how much of your real life is inauthentic and corrupted

youtube.com/watch?v=iDuMp2kDxos

Reddit go home

Attached: 1560739282035.png (1019x802, 405K)

Or...
It describes the very real phenomenon of people going against a consensus for attention, or a need to be different. The nature of an unfiltered image board means these tactics work. You are delusional if you think people here don't post these threads for attention.
Look at /got/'s heel turn after Kelly C became dragon hitler, Emilia Clarke threads for weeks.
Sorry If I have doubts that OP isn't just seeking attention, and actually has impeccably high standards to meet his criteria for what is kino

Attached: UniformSpecificHarvestmouse-poster.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

>any cult movie ever made has plagarized the simpsons

go back to /x/ you schitzo

Contrarian autists venting because of their sad lives
No one will ever truly admit it but that's the reason, and this isn't even mentioning the hypocrisy of thinking they're outside the system when their retarded tastes are product of manipulation as much as normie shit

They can't go home, since that subreddit is banned. Plenty of subreddits with safe spaces for leftwing faggots like you though.

>Contrarian autists venting because of their sad lives
>No one will ever truly admit it but that's the reason, and this isn't even mentioning the hypocrisy of thinking they're outside the system when their retarded tastes are product of manipulation as much as normie shit

Attached: 1563805430903.jpg (394x350, 37K)

Do you know what the word "independent" means? Absolute fucking brainlets that keep sharing this image.

This guy is right tbqh.. even I joined in on the shitposting because I think its funny :^)

based schizo conspiracy poster

You're literally being a contrarian to the general consensus on this board you retarded nigger.

>If you don't like The_Donald you must be from /leftypol/!!!
You Donald reddit faggots are same as leftists. Getting easily triggered and banning everyone that disagrees with you. Pls fucking go back to your shitty website

Attached: 1556469801431.jpg (1724x2048, 275K)

I like arthouse and wouldn't call A24 McDonald's, it's more palatable like In-n-Out or Popeye's, or a local restaurant born out of love but still not the best restaurant anyone's ever been to.

Under the silver lake was absolute kino

quote that actually came from redlettermedia. do you have any sense of self-irony? fucking cringe jesus christ

This. The redditor replies b4 me lash out because they know the truth.

>They can't go home, since that subreddit is banned. Plenty of subreddits with safe spaces for leftwing faggots like you though.

Attached: 1556417308512.png (644x800, 198K)

/leftypol/ isn't on reddit newfag. Also I never accused you of going there though I'm sure you frequent similarly cringe echo chambers on reddit.

if criticism = true then print(wojack.jpg)
Well done, bot!

>t. seething contrarian

yep, that’s showbiz. I’d love to make indie films with cultured gentlemen duh as yourselves but all you guys like you do is play on Steam all day. Most people who get off their asses to make films tend to at least have a tinge of soi to em.

see

you're a retard if you don't think contrarians exist and are prevalent on this board. Anything that's popular needs to have 1 thing that's bad for it to be trash and anything that's niche needs to have 1 thing that's good to be an underrated masterpiece. It's just a totally flawed sense of judgement.

They aren't on reddit, they ARE reddit

This

Attached: Woof Woof Woof.jpg (656x343, 45K)

literally none at all
it's literally "everything I don't like is soi or reddit"

Attached: reddit.png (392x597, 276K)