I SEE YOU

Attached: sssssssssssss.jpg (1173x707, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t4HoEQJpx9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Kill the hostage
What did Homelander mean by this?

I really wanted that baby to die.

Didn't he? I think the whole point of bringing him down there was to make sure he died when Butch set off the bomb.

I would've preferred to hear her suffer. The fucking bitch deserved it.

He was ground zero for all that C4 going off. Pretty sure the baby is toast.

it means Homelander no longer cared and Butcher had nothing on him

I liked this show but Deep was so freaking lame.

>the living parody of the "aquaman sucks" meme

that was sort of the point

gtfo he was the second best member of the seven next to my boy homelander

is this show ok

It's like a Snyder film, but well made.

>the face of Butcher after watching how fucked he's now

Yes.

Attached: 1564409322679.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

>It's like a Snyder film
So it's fucking awful?

they probably have the superman rip off act really stupid in the end which is the only reason why they manage to beat them.
That's what I always hate about this premise. The invincible man has to act arrogant and stupid for the normal dude to have a chance

But well-made, you stupid fuck.

show name? if its a YouTube parody of superman; dont bother

>butcher was saved from the c4 blast
>no way the baby could have also been though
???

It can be well made and awful at the same time you absolute retard

this, the deep and the lobster scene were the best part of the entire show

Attached: The.Boys.1-7-3.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Why did Deep shave all his body hair? Is he returning to the one place he can live free, the ocean?

What reason would you like to see? Genuine question.

Attached: The.Boys.1-7-2.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

he went nuts, how is it this hard to figure out, i keep seeing people ask this. he literally did the britney spears nutjob thing

I have no idea what that's leading to but The Deep was bald in the comic so unless they're alluding to that we'll probably have to see if shit goes further south next season for him.

THE

It was the best of times it was the blurst times

He is so fucking adorable I can't fucking stand it

Attached: The.Boys.1-4-1.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

The Homelander hated that baby, why would he bother saving him? He literally only saved Butcher to give us the kino cuckhold scene.

The woman "raping" seaman was pretty fucking stupid

Attached: Right in the gills.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

In the comics no, not really but who knows what they'll do in the show.
Character wise though, if you were an immortal super being who had never met his physical equal wouldn't you end up a tad arrogant? The whole reason that Superman is "special" is because he's actually humble and kind, he sees the best in people whereas most men in his position would inevitably look down on people or start to see them as lesser.

Homelander killing the pakis to rock the casbah was kino

Haven't watched this show and I didn't make it that far into the comic so I don't know the context of this. But I think it's fun to guess: That lobster is someone with the super power of turning into... a lobster ?? And he is trying to save him but obviously that shit happens at the end.
Either way, the show looks fun

Not to mention the doctor actually states to the Homelander that he wished he would have raised him in a home with a family instead of a lab so he wouldn’t grow up to be a sociopath.

A God's downfall being his hubris is classic mythic writing.

nah this never happened in the comic. The Deep we see here is actually quite different from the comic and despite maybe getting his cock sucked at a convention made for heroes and villains sexualizing each other he's a tall, black dude who only thinks of how one can best survive and keep financially secure. He's the most sane out of the seven. It's kind of boring but that's kind of the point given the rest of the world is pretty batshit insane and here he is just trying to make a good retirement plan for himself.

But The Deep here is pretty cool too.

No, he can talk to marine life, he just chatted up the lobster and wanted to take him home as a pet but the guy killed him.

I SEED YOU

It's not awful you god-damn fucking idiot

Kek, I love it. I'm definitely gonna watch this show

>and wanted to take him home as a pet
No, he wanted to set him free

in Ohio

When did they kill off stretch arm strong?

Attached: predator.png (269x320, 123K)

He thought he was leaving Ohio by that point.

Homelander didn't give a shit about her once he realized that she was a lying sack of shit and learned that he actually had a kid. Seriously, if you learned that your boss knew that you had a kid but had lied about it for years, you'd probably be very inclined to murder that person. Homelander was completely in the right here.

This was more brutal in brightburn

Attached: The.Boys.1-8-3.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Attached: 1426358894006.jpg (680x644, 97K)

That's me in the corner
That's me in the spotlight
Losing my religion
Trying to keep up with you
And I don't know if I can do it
Oh no, I've said too much
I haven't said enough

Brightburn tried to be SERIOUZ BUZINEZZ while the Boys is satyrical.

with sound
youtube.com/watch?v=t4HoEQJpx9I

Honestly it was kinda cool how the first few episodes (first two) focused so heavily on finding a way to kill the invisible supervillain, I thought it would be about fighting a weakness for each super and trying to kill them and then it just become a regular drama show with occasional action scenes (+homelander being kino to be fair)

only cuz im an assman

Attached: The.Boys.1-3-5.webm (1920x1080, 2.97M)

Attached: 6d6b8inxmu811.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

There's no female nudity in this show anyway, right?

The whole Jesus part was a bit lame
Also the worldbuilding is all over the fucking place
Anyone has a webm of Homelander doing that patriotic cowboy Christian speech? Was kino as fuck

Jesus camp*

nah this isn't HBO

Yeah, the Jesus parts of the comic (and the show) are really outdated Jesus Camp "dude Bush is going to turn America into an evangelical theocracy" shit. Don't know why they left them in, outside Rogen being a Jew thinking the red staters are out to get him or something

He he was pretty stoic about it, just said fuck it and tried to kill himself

This. I was hoping for cat and mouse kino with horrible superhero deaths. Didn't know it was a comic.

Frenchie is so fucking based
Reminds me of old Besson movie's characters

hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

Attached: The.Boys.1-3-6.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Popclaw had great legs

can you imagine them wrapped around your head haha

Oh that would be sick! haha

Attached: 34vf.png (1099x463, 590K)

Attached: The.Boys.1-3-4.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

I expected this show to be pure edgelord fodder and finished the season pleasantly surprised at how nice the screenplay and how good the performance of the supes are, considering I'm not a fan of Preacher. Is Doom Patrol anywhere near as decent?

I've watched a few episodes of Doom Patrol out of curiosity and it's much more cheaper looking and full of mediocre drama
Interesting nonetheless but I wasn't captivated by it

you briefly see tits in the first episode, and Marrow has some racy posters of herself in her flat

>Marrow
kek

Attached: 2588529-popclaww.jpg (1181x1387, 350K)

I assume it was to be more like a dolphin but maybe he just went crazy.

>he identifies with homelander
geeze, guess we know now why everyone thinks you're a future school shooter

buttmad

You don't need to identify with a character to see how powerful it is.
If I had an evil superman coming after me I would absolutely shit my pants.

THE THINGS HE COULD DO TO ME

Based Superman

I hope he just fucks off into the ocean or a small lake

The guy who plays Homelander is amazing. The show is better than the comic, especially in regards to The Seven.

>he's a tall, black dude who only thinks of how one can best survive and keep financially secure.
You forgot about best part.
A black dude with aquatic powers

Attached: come on.png (453x599, 127K)

rape victims usually cut their hair off.

Too bad the lead protagonist is awful tho.

Attached: simon-pegg-boys-hughie-dad2[1].jpg (536x331, 17K)

Homelander should have killed Butcher. I don't even know why Butcher detonated the C4. What was he trying to accomplish outside of suicide and baby murder?

(show) Butcher didn't explode the C4.

Him doing that is the ultimate subversion of Superman taking the high road and showing his enemy that they are wrong, except he uses this to humiliate Billy

I so hoping that the baby was homelanders and she was lying to him

im sure he is dead now

i thought it was what he deserves honestly.

was the deep gay with the animals or something? I swear he wanted to have sex with that lobster in that one scene

I could be wrong but I think they made it clear it was just a baby and Homelander just wanted him to die along with Stillwell.

desu has he done anything wrong???

It's not. Enough info and character names have been posted here for you to find it yourself though. So stop being lazy.

This entire segment was absolute kino.

>Homelander should have killed Butcher.

Why would he? He views Butcher like we view an ant or spider you trap under glass or something. You know it can't possibly harm you so you fuck with it constantly to see what it will do for your own amusement.

>I don't even know why Butcher detonated the C4. What was he trying to accomplish outside of suicide and baby murder?

He knew he was fucked and wanted to go out defiantly.

God, I want to eat her ass every fucking day

No he didn't. He'd just had his gills fucked with by the chick the scene before and didn't think he was going home until the next episode or so. He was still in Ohio for the unforeseeable future at this point, he even talks to the lobster about how they're both stuck there.

Jesus christ, does nobody here actually watch shows? When he's talking to the dolphin in the van it's very clear he fucked her in some capacity based on his end of the conversation.

but that's not true. Butcher causes serious inconvenience to homelander repeatedly by releasing compromat and blackmailing him and his team.
if homelander had the opportunity to get away with it cleanly he'd have every reason to kill butcher.

Yeah he did.

They didn't.

>cuck a guy and breed his wife
>instead of killing him, you save his life then take him to see his wife he thought was dead and the kid you had with her to prove the absolute domination you hold over him

Alpha as fuck. Honestly at first I didn't really care for them deviating from the comics plot point of Homelander raping his wife but now I'm intrigued. If they play their cards well in season 2 this new route has the potential to be kino.

Villain Ball bullshit.

>you think you have power over me?

Are you retards such gigantic fucking brainlets you didn't get the part pointed out repeatedly throughout 8 episodes that Homelander just doesn't give a fuck? The dude believes he's a fucking god and that nothing can harm him. After being lied to repeatedly by the only person in Vought he gave a shit about I don't think he cares anymore them being blackmailed and he certainly doesn't care about the team except maybe a little about Maeve.

With Stilwell dead the only thing he gives a shit about now is fucking with Billy. Maybe his kid too. Remains to be seen.

Villain. Ball. Bullshit.

This is literally the plot of every villain ball premise.

Do you think they’ll still do the Black Noir switcheroo? It feels like this version of Homelander is already enough of a dick without Black Noir gaslighting him

>confirmed brainlet
I'm sorry your IQ doesn't allow you to appreciate the show. I think the new avengers hits dvd soon if it hasn't already, go stick with that.

No one cares about your tv tropes shit. It makes sense

>not the dolphin flying out the car

Its called hubris mate, its been part of western fiction since the fucking greeks.

I enjoy the show. That doesn't make Homelander's actions less Villain Ball.

>Villain Ball
wouldn't that imply that he had some kind of plan?

when the dolphin hits the street and bounces around I was creasing with laughter. they just made that dolphin death so brutal

he a cute

Its not fucking villain ball you retard. Villain ball involves an overly complex plan that ultimately doesn't work because it was a stupid plan that involved the hero do to a bunch of idiotic bullshit.

Homelander's plan against Butcher isn't complex or stupid. He learns that Butcher is motivated by revenge over justifiable reasons. However Homelander then discovers that these reasons are entirely built on lies told to both Homelander himself as well as Butcher. He then reveals the truth to Butcher. Without killing Butcher, he destroys literally everything Butcher has lived for the past decade. His wife has cuckolded him, his former boss played him for a sucker and his greatest enemy is the father of his wife's son. He is left with absolutely nothing but a decade of heinous acts that he cannot possibly justify to anyone, not even himself. Seriously, the first scene in the second season might as well just be Butcher pulling a knife and stabbing himself in the throat repeatedly while looking his cheating whore wife in the eyes as he dies.

And not lighting for once, who knew?!

I unironically identify with Homelander. Deep down he's a good guy, but got manipulated so he ended up giving up on his morals and was basically just LARPing as an evil psychopath

Just finishing up on the comics before I watch the show. They're pretty alright.

Attached: cw025.jpg (1200x1845, 257K)

Besson is pretty based. Haven't seen any of his work since D9 and the sequel.

Homelander doesn't even know that Butcher has anything on him, and the only card he could have possibly played ( as far as HL is concerned ), he took out of the playing field. He's smart enough to know that the supes have to be let in the army now thanks to the whole bullshit of making supervillainy a worldwide problem so as far as he's concerned, he's untouchable.

Attached: 1564464183300.jpg (1920x816, 60K)

Imagine staring at your doom and it being a world-class padooper

He went full Britney Spears batshit crazy

So the guy is basically superman and no one has kryptonite? Seems like a huge oversight by the company to not have a way to control him outside of mommy milkies.

chances are they have a way to control him.

So how does compound v works? Babies take the stuff and the powers are completely random or do scientist alter something to get desired ones? I thought Mesmers power was great. Dont know why they treated him like shit.

>Netflix shows get instantly shit on here
>Amazon shows are fine
Why the bias?

Because fuck supes. I was hoping dude would turn out to be an okay fella but as soon as he realized he had nothing to live for ( his daughter could give less of a shit about getting to know him) he tried to buy his way into Vought. He got what was coming to him.

Reminder that Homelander did nothing wrong.

netflix shows tend to be garbage because they go for quantity of quality. Literally throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks. Amazon doesn't go that far.

I'm assuming it's random because you have shit powers like popclaw.

You mean the power of Fatal Cunnilingus? Seems pretty based.

Nah man Homelander doesn't even have the slightest motivation for morals and ethics. His entire existence was built for a marketing campaign and was never raised to give a shit about "right and wrong".

In the comics they're a prohibitively expensive drug that increases your strength and durability by a lot. There are different 'more pure' strains that give you legitimate super-powers (flight, form changes, etc...) but it's random for each person. You can also get it piecewise through water contamination or similar stuff as well as in hereditary ways. If it's not the super pure strain, there's a very real chance you just get cancer and die.

The show is less clear about how it works.

Now go fuck shamu in the blowhole

I thought Maeve was going to turn around after killing those children but she looks completely mind broken.

What I learned in boating school is...
WHAT I LEARNED IN BOATING SCHOOL IS...

I really love the fact he doesn't actually fight ANY of his enemies when there's no one watching. In the first scene where he is in public he gets up close and throws the guy into the sky, but when he doesn't have to perform he only uses his laser eyes, just cutting fuckers in two without a care in the world.

How did Homelander found beccy?

He previously starred in Banshee on Cinemax. Criminally underrated show.

I had never heard of the comic before the series but I looked up the comic storyline spoilers regarding Homelander. I really hope they do something different for the show.

the scientist told him off screen

>if you learned that your boss knew that you had a kid but had lied about it for years, you'd probably be very inclined to murder that person
More than that, they convinced him he was sterile and could never have a family. Shit triggered family complex extra hard

HL seems to have some kind of parrenthood complex

he never had a family. raised and studied in a lab but has to pretend he lived the good old boy life. he was raised basically exactly opposite as Superman. which is the point I guess considering the doctor goes out of his way to say that was his greatest failure. he’s tragic as fuck.

>superman but evil and in the real world
>go watch Brightburn
>It sucks
>The boyz does it right
All in the same year

Boohoo lots of people get raised in labs without committing mass murder.

Loved the show. Just wish there was more hunting down supes. I really liked the idea of a bunch of ragtag ex-operators/mercs going up against quasi-gods and coming out on top. Hopefully they do a little more of that in the next season. Also Frenchie was best boy.

Attached: The-Boys-Tomer-Capon-Field-Jacket.jpg (765x900, 75K)

So the next season will be about getting rid of all terrorists, right?

He is a tragic figure but he has no redeeming qualities.

No, but the Seven and the Boys will learn that the real terrorists where the friends they made along the way.

I never said it excuses his behavior. He’s a villain but a villain with a tragic history.
same here I thought the show was gonna be more about them having to figure out how to kill the next supe. I had my fingers crossed for a scene where hughie is bait for A-Train who runs at him full speed without knowing there’s a cable wire at shin level which amputates both his legs.

not to us at least. he’s a god among mortals. all beings are playthings to him. introducing a stronger supe would do a lot to humanize him though.

Only because he's had fuck all reason to even live. There's no challenge to anything he does and his legacy is literally just a corporate marketing. I mean, I don't like citing Nietzsche but this is literally the kind of pure hedonistic nihilists he said you get if you can't actually find meaning in your life. Homelander is literally a failed Nietzschean superman.

Female rape victims often cut their hair or dye their hair or both after being raped. Don't know why.

this. Thar first episode was kino pilot.

Alright that's pretty good user. Here's a (you).

>"I'm The Homelander, and I can do WHATEVER the fuck I want"

Cut there hair to look less feminin because they identify it with the cause of there rape.

Attached: 25b.jpg (1925x1225, 297K)

I thought he had super strength too like Maeve. Sh destroyed that mans head and was going at it with the weights.

yeah she was squatting like 600lbs

she did. She still had shit powers relative to the seven.

The night was sultry

>I got signaled out so let me do something to make my self stand out even more

Call me Deepmael.

I get what you're trying to do (or I hope you're trying to do and not that you're just retarded), but it's more

>I got SINGLED out for being attractive so let me do something to make MYSELF less attractive.

What are Noires powers? He throws knives?

for now it’s whatever we see. don’t let the comic fags ruin it for you

I absolutely love this guy's performance and this shot nails it, he rides the line between pantomime and playing it straight perfectly in so many scenes. Just that two seconds where he drops the pretence and pulls that face at the chick when he says he can do anything he wants, it should be retarded but the dude completely sells it 100%

>you come home, open the door and homelander shows up saying this
What do you do?

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-221753.png (1920x1200, 465K)

no.. y-you

say
>that's it?

To be fair, that is how the comics end.

> I don't even know why Butcher detonated the C4.

He gave up. Dude was exhausted, and he had dedicated his life to a war he had no way of winning.

>Homelander should have killed Butcher.

The alpha psychopath move was to keep Butcher alive as a baby murderer and a cuck.

Shit, I never realised, he looks so different as a blonde. What a fucking actor.

I like on the plane when the noble superhero bit is cracking and he gets mad and threatens to laser the entire crowd as they start to panic and push towards him, so immediately hostile. I hope season 2 has him go wild now that mommy isn't around to keep him in check

Why is he so skinny he used to look beefed up

In love and in war there are no hostages.

he's a curl bro. Only his arms are beefed up, he doesn't work out any other muscles.

It's a defense mechanism. They want to look as ugly or as unfeminine as possible to avoid being raped.

It be like that sometimes.

Attached: 33A8EF1100000578-3568335-image-a-38_1462125417169.jpg (634x662, 136K)

>lots of people get raised in labs

Attached: 1414993342957.gif (450x338, 2.57M)

It's so sjw poltards have imprinted on homelander to make it seem they are sitting though it for a reason

He literally kills himself in the comic.

I want him to get raped in every episode. Homelander should bully him by raping him.

Attached: 16789887833.jpg (400x489, 92K)

he literally doesn't.

I SEE YOU BABY, SHAKIN' THAT ASS

Attached: 553a5a9833ec817e5e645183003d19a2.jpg (1080x1350, 162K)

He does though

Attached: 1549256841248.jpg (1033x1600, 525K)

name 2

no, his clone kills him.

literally means literally

>show his naked ass 2 times
>no scene where he gets pegged or dicked

waste

I legitimately want someone to try to use this excuse to defend HL in-universe.
>"B-b-b-but he had a rough childhood"
">HE LAZERED AN ENTIRE KINDERGARTEN CLASS IN HALF
>"W-was raised in a lab, He doesn't know better"

Yeah, he really comes across as a literal pansexual. I think he was going to have his way with that lobster too.

Attached: tm.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Honestly probably nothing since the dood can laser me in half at a moments notice and is immune to harm from any weapon I have. Have to know when to pick battles and trying to fight homelander is a death sentence.

I've never read the comics but based on this first season it seems very likely that he's going to crack in season 2. He seems to become increasingly unstable as the season goes and now with A-Train probably dead as well I'm sure he's going to flip the fuck out. He already has a very obvious god complex so anything that goes wrong or if someone finds a way to actually hurt him is going to send him into a crazy rage. Personally I just want more military Homelander fighting supervillians and fucking them up in spectacular fashion.

>I must remain loyle to my capo

>he thinks the normal dudes win at the end

Attached: the-boys-homelander-airplane-scene.jpg (1200x800, 79K)