Iron Man 3

was iron man 3 that bad

Attached: MV5BMjE5MzcyNjk1M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjQ4MjcxOQ@@._V1_SY1000_SX700_AL_.jpg (700x1000, 162K)

pretty bad especially in comparison to the first Iron Man, the Mandarin was unironically the best part

Yes. Because it destoyed what could have been a good villain into a joke. And then gave us the same old shit as the first two. "Angry Bussiness man that is butthurt about Tony".

Its literally the last marvel movie with any soul

I femember liking it when it came out but haven't rrwatched it since. For comparison, I have rewatched all the Marvel movies at least once not counting the Thor movies which are god awful

As an Iron man movie? Yes.
As a Tony Stark movie? No.
As an MCU entry? Yes.
As a Shane Black buddy cop movie? No.

Attached: 5935c7087993aea0f56413c8efc1ad76d8a77ba0.jpg (600x300, 29K)

And you'lllllllllllllllll neverrrrrrrrrrrr see me cominggggggggggg.

Yeah it was completely awful. Worst of the MCU along with captain marvel and homecoming, but probably better than both of those, just slightly worse than black panther

Is this the one where he blows up all his suits and they explode in the sky like fireworks while he's making out with Gwyneth Paltrow?

it's one of the few marvel movies that's genuinely more than a 5/10.

It bothers me how in this movie his suits were like made out of paper and he had a hundred of them.

Not as good as the first iron man but still in the top 5 of the marvel movies

iron man 3 was cute except the ending. the worst movies by far thor, thor 2, and black panther. didn't see captain marvel because i hate women

>that bad
Was it bad at all? I never thought so. Who cares about the dumb-shit Mandarin? "Oh, he's got magic rings or some shit that let him do Kung-Fu," no wait, "He's a terrorist leader on par with Osama Bin Trump" but wait, no, "He's a homeless drunkard who just-so-happens to be a good actor."

Like, I could see how that might trip some people up, but for that to happen you'd have to first care about a d-level villain from a c-level hero's 1960's-level origins. These people know Happy Hogan is in all these movies and isn't as he was in 1963, right?

>implying souls exist

Attached: 1471186385326.png (892x1106, 1.13M)

Go back you tipping atheist retard.

Why did he blow them up again? He had a new robot army by AoU. Looked like he just wasted billions on a fireworks display

i liked it

Idk could be to say he doesnt need to be iron man anymore, though I think that whole plot pretty much got retconned. Along with his gf being in an iron man suit in endgame when she was pretty much against him ever being iron man all throughout the series

Especially in comparison to the first two movies, which make the suits out to be godly nigh indestructible armories

To show his commitment to Pepper and to not tinker with war suits anymore, of course we all know it didn't stay that way for long and she finally got fed up in Civil War by breaking up with him. Pretty much since the beginning it was this whole "please stop this you're gonna get yourself killed" deal but towards the end (Endgame) she finally realizes he won't sleep well until the the job is done and she accepted that.

I was fine with the Mandarin twist however the twist didn't come off great because the actual villain is just another businessman who got pissed because he couldn't give Tony a handjob.

>he doesnt need to be iron man anymore
But the movie ends with him saying he is iron man and then he is forever refered to as iron man and continues wearing the armour and behaving as he did before the movie

Thor and Thor 2 are good for a rewatch. They at least do the character service. Iron Man 3 was basically lethal weapon with Tony Stark, made by Shane Black who obviously didn’t see iron man 1, 2 or avengers

But she was back with him in the next film (homecoming) so their break lasted a total of a few months in universe. Doesnt sound like her opinion mattered much to either of them

Homecoming was dope, and recreated one of the best scenes in the history of the comics. Keaton as the villain was total kino.

dope huh? imo turning Spiderman into a glorified sidekick is not dope.
Not to mention other stupid shit in the film like Spider-Man suddenly not knowing how to webswing or stop a car. And the arc being that he doesnt need to rely on a super suit, is he retarded? Of course he doesnt need a super suit he has super strength, agility and healing. Why would losing a suit make him any less of a hero? It was a lesson he did not need to learn

MCU is trash, unless of course the delightful Doctor Strange is involved

Attached: doctor-strange.jpg (594x563, 118K)

>Not to mention other stupid shit in the film like Spider-Man suddenly not knowing how to webswing

whut?

It really depends on whether or not you like Shane Black. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It had a lot more cynical bite than most MCU movies.

no you don't get it. tony stark is iron man, not the suit.

He messes up webswinging a few times at the start and destroyed a few houses in a chase because he couldnt dodge objects while swinging or thinking to traverse via rooftops. He also had to run through a golf course rather than slingshot himself or super jump across.

The idea behind it is that he is a less experienced Spiderman but in his appearance in civil war he is said to have 6 months experience and easily takes down falcon and winter soldier together and does the bulk of the work fighting giant man, he even does well against captain America. But that all goes down the drain in homecoming for the sake of gags and having a “small scale coming of age story”

Sure buddy, whatever you say

It's probably the last one that was an actual film instead of just icecream for bedwetters.

there is literally nothing wrong with ice cream.

Because she realizes she really loves him and was willing to put aside her personal disagreements about his superhero stuff, plus after Civil War she probably thought he needed emotional support.
Anyway, the break up was just their way of writing around Paltrow not wanting to be in some of the movies.

It was better than 2, though less memeable with no BOURD and also lacking prime Scarlett Johanson
I'd say it's in the upper third of the MCU, Tony's arc and making the low-tech gadgets was good, Mandarin was great but the villain's ultimate goal of profiting from both sides of the war on terror was weak and basically just what Stane did in 1 but with extra steps

Iron Man 3 was also supposed to be the last movie on her Marvel contract

Because his original contract ended with Iron Man 3 so it was written in a way where it could be an ending for his character

The last decent solo capeshit flick from marvel.